PDA

View Full Version : Epitome of deception.....

East Sun
12th July 2015, 01:45
We have now, the epitome of deception, so-called president.

Epitome of deception, 'pope' and the

epitome of deception, candidates for president.

We/the world, have reached a new low.....

If you are thinking of voting for any of these
degenerates you have reached the epitome of
being dumbed down to the state of being stupefied:bigsmile:

I'm sure this does not apply to anyone on Avalon!!!!!!!!

chancy
12th July 2015, 02:44
Hello East Sun and Everyone:

I think that the "epitome of deception" has been going on forever a but until a person wakes up so to speak they just think it's normal. The majority of people really believe the smoke and mirrors each day. Once a person has woken up for whatever reason the "truth" shines bright and a new perspective of everything awakens in you. There are no shades of grey anymore. It's either white or black. Truth or lies. "Epitome of deception" or sweet Truth. How a person uses that truth is important also because just knowing something is true is great but getting everyone else to see the truth is absolute perfection in it's finest form!

Here in Alberta we had the progressive conservative party running the province for 44 years. Over that time there was trillions of dollars run through the coffers of the province and today we are not only broke but in debt so much the governing party doesn't want to tell us how much.......
The "epitome of Deception" was ringing for 44 years and no one did a thing except possibly drank more.....
Today the new democrats are taking us down to the bottom floor fast and can't see that they are.
My point is that the "epitome of deception" is everywhere on the planet. In every country, political system, religious or other wise system there is, etc.
Only the masses standing up to the "epitome of deception" by saying "NO" can stop the madness.
chancy

East Sun
12th July 2015, 14:09
I recognize myself as one of the dumb-ed down so there's no chance of us standing up.
Just by some miracle beyond me I was made aware and even now have no power to make positive change except at a personal level...
But i'm thankful for that...