PDA

View Full Version : Deeply, deeply horrifying all around...

Gaia
12th July 2015, 19:05
Dr. Farid Fata, a prominent cancer doctor in Michigan, admitted in court to intentionally and wrongfully diagnosing healthy people with cancer. Fata also admitted to giving them chemotherapy drugs for the purpose of making a profit.

The cancer doctor’s guilty plea shocked many in the courtroom, according to The Detroit Free Press. Fata owned Michigan Hematology Oncology, which had multiple offices throughout Detroit’s suburbs.

A cancer diagnosis doesn't just cause stress and anxiety for the person undergoing the treatment, but for their entire group of friends and family. This guy did a tremendous amount of harm. “In this case, we had Dr. Fata administering chemotherapy to people who didn’t need it, essentially putting poison into their bodies and telling them that they had cancer when they didn’t have cancer,” the prosecutor told the Detroit Free Press. He also committed tens of millions of dollars of insurance fraud...

My husband sadly died in November 2011, he battled on and never ever gave up hope until the end.

Now, let's consider what this man (Fata) put his patients through:

First, your blood counts tank. The red blood cell drop feels like a massive energy suck. After a few days of infusions you basically feel like you have a hangover all the time, massive headache, can't concentrate, can't nap, no appetite, nausea. This can last for weeks if you have multiple days of infusions sequentially. The white cell drop is worse; you can develop neutropenia, an inability to fight off infections, which can be fatal. It manifests as a low grade fever, and if you're lucky you get a couple week stay in the hospital. Neulasta can help fend off the neutropenia, but at significant expense.

The nausea is its own fun. There are good treatments, ativan for one, but miss a dose and you'll regret it.

While you're being infused, you're also receiving significant saline volume intravenously (I got up to five liters a day for five days). This is to keep the chemotherapeutics from damaging your kidneys and liver. Reconcentration for urination is dangerous without the dilution of the saline. Of course, you bloat up delightfully, can't wear shoes, and feel pretty gross. It takes over a week to lose all that volume.

Eventually, your fast-dividing cells start to suffer: hair, tastebuds, fingertips, nails, and most humiliatingly your GI tract. You lose your hair gradually, in patches. If you play guitar or do fine work with your hands, you'll stop because it hurts. Not only do you have little appetite, but everything you eat tastes weird and hot food can really burn your mouth. You may wind up pooping mucus because your mucus membranes are damaged too.

Enough said...

One of these patients received a two-year course of chemo for a cancer he didn't have.

Oncologists are literally one of the few groups of people who hold life and death in their hands, and thus their absolute honesty is crucial. The other thing to keep in mind is that cancer treatments basically come down to one particular treatment protocol:

- Take a bunch of poison

- Poison should be more poisonous to tumor cells than normal cells

- You're taking poison regardless

Cancer therapies are literally hurting yourself so bad part of you dies. You just place your trust in trained professionals that they know the thin line between therapy and poison, and you literally put your life in their hands.

An amazing oncology nurse in Hotel Dieu de Québec once told me in 2010 that cancer treatment is basically alchemy, just with marginally better standards of evidence (the actual quote contains much more meandering and swear words). All this makes the abuse of cancer patients so much the worse. Cancer is a black box which, possibly more than any other disease, relies on the trust placed in highly trained professionals to diagnosis a disease is multifactorial; often invisible; and increasingly fatal if diagnosed too late.

Cancer docs get a lot of faith put in them, is the point. And this guy abused that trust, a trust which is literally the difference between life and death.

Dr. Fata was unique in that he saw patients not as people to heal, but as commodities to exploit.

Want to know who is bribing your doctor? Check them out at Open Payments Data, which forces medicare docs to disclose payola from drug companies.

https://openpaymentsdata.cms.gov/

There was a terrific article from The Detroit News last month:

http://www.detroitnews.com/longform/news/special-reports/2015/06/10/whistle-blower-doctor-uncovered-medical-nightmare/71027690/

http://www.newsweek.com/farid-fata-farid-fata-sentenced-farid-fata-medical-fraud-oncology-cancer-352317

DeDukshyn
12th July 2015, 19:15
The draw of making money though channels crafted by big pharma are enough to turn some peopleinto monsters; this isn't the first story of this kind I have heard. These channels reward well those that make more profits for big pharma, even when done without the blatant abuse of that system.

While the focus here is on Fata, the whole system is hugely flawed.

sleepydumpling
12th July 2015, 19:39
It is horrible to think how low certain individuals will go for bits of paper or electrons on a computer screen.
That is shocking and unfortunately I bet there are more. Psychopaths with no empathy at all

Daughter of Time
12th July 2015, 20:37
As horrific as this is, the silver lining is that these monstrosities are finally coming out!

Perhaps people will finally wake up and do more research before putting their lives into someone else's hands.

Baby Steps
12th July 2015, 20:50
Profit and healing do not mix, unless payment is based on outcomes

DeDukshyn
12th July 2015, 21:26

Pharma already thought of that .. hence this OP article exists. You have to have a proper diagnose first, to avoid potential abuse under their system. The issue is that doctors get paid big dollars to treat "cancer" with Pharma's evil cancer drugs ...

betoobig
12th July 2015, 21:28
The only good thing is people coming upfront in public to speak up, is the best way to awake more peopple up.
LOVE
JUan

Aspen
12th July 2015, 21:33
This has been happening in many fields of science when it is combined with business for years. The close ties of Pharm with the mental health industry are well documented. The huge influence that pharma has on the mainstream medical profession is also well documented. It reminds me of how when scientific advances result in less profit that they are scrapped. Like the electric car being scrapped years ago because big oil didn't want it around, the nuclear reactor that was safer developed in the 1960s when using salt as part of it's process, the Avril Arrow jet being way ahead of its time and scrapped. It is similar to Thomas Edison trying to block alternating current energy because he wanted to corner the direct current money making potentials. . . . . .

Gaia
12th July 2015, 21:45

Paharma already thought of that .. hence this OP article exists. You have to have a proper diagnose first, to avoid potential abuse under their system. The issue is that doctors get paid big dollars to treat cancer with Pharma's evil cancer drugs ...

No! The truth is not so simple my friend. When my husband was diagnosed it was stage 2. After nearly two months to see doctors for a lump in the neck . Afterwards there has been a biopsy which determine a lymphomia cancer. In two years he had five chemotherapy protocols and treatment in intensive radio therapy 5 weeks 7 days a week. So devastating!!! The chemo were there to test the efficiency of new drugs and he knew it. They told him. Despite my oposition he followed all treatments. Gosh...! I was horrified that my husband serve as human testing. But you know, patients with cancer lose many things of importance...

betoobig
12th July 2015, 22:11
Sorry to hear Gaia, it must had been horrible ride. Much love to you.
Juan

Gaia
12th July 2015, 22:17
Juan

At that time I received so much love and support from Avalon members. It was incredible! When we're talking about healing here at Avalon that's true!
Believe me. :heart:

DeDukshyn
12th July 2015, 22:40

Paharma already thought of that .. hence this OP article exists. You have to have a proper diagnose first, to avoid potential abuse under their system. The issue is that doctors get paid big dollars to treat cancer with Pharma's evil cancer drugs ...

No! The truth is not so simple my friend. When my husband was diagnosed it was stage 2. After nearly two months to see doctors for a lump in the neck . Afterwards there has been a biopsy which determine a lymphomia cancer. In two years he had five chemotherapy protocols and treatment in intensive radio therapy 5 weeks 7 days a week. So devastating!!! The chemo were there to test the efficiency of new drugs and he knew it. They told him. Despite my oposition he followed all treatments. Gosh...! I was horrified that my husband serve as human testing. But you know, patients with cancer lose many things of importance...

I don't understand your post as a response to my post ... huh? I lost my father to cancer 1.5 years ago.

My point was that even if one pays for "medicine" based on "outcomes", as babysteps suggested in the post I was responding to, that will not protect from false diagnosis. The OP article was about false diagnosis of cancers, and the peoples' "outcome" was, in the case of Fata (op- story), likely often "cancer-free!". So to pay for outcome, based on a false diagnosis is still paying the snake oil salesman, all those cancer drugs cost small fortunes that make big profit for Pharma. Was my post that far off that mark?

Gaia
12th July 2015, 22:54

I don't understand your post as a response to my post ... huh? I lost my father to cancer 1.5 years ago.

My point was that even if one pays for "medicine" based on "outcomes", as babysteps suggested in the post I was responding to, that will not protect from false diagnosis. The OP article was about false diagnosis of cancers, and the peoples' "outcome" was, in the case of Fata (op- story), likely often "cancer-free!". So to pay for outcome, based on a false diagnosis is still paying the snake oil salesman, all those cancer drugs cost small fortunes that make big profit for Pharma. Was my post that far off that mark?

No it was not so far from the mark. But how cancer are diagnosed without reason these days? That's what I wanted to highlight ! I sincerely believe that my beloved husband was a victim. For a simple lump in the neck . They undertook a long series of chemo protocols. Without showing us the results and tests. It is ultimately only last year that I was able to read all the content of the medical records of my husband ( took me 3 years) and that left me puzzled about the purpose, and the accurate extent of his disease.

In short it is not enough to have a second diagnosis here in Canada because the medical records follow us from one province to another. I dream that one day, we will have a independent health agencies without gouvernement propaganda and big pharma companies $. To get the real picture.... Thank you so much for your comment my friend.

P.S. I have a good friend of mine who has been diagnosed with breast cancer in 1997. She never wanted to receive any treatment. She told her oncologist at that time that she was going to die with her ​​breasts. :sun: I saw her last week and she is in a great shape. She' turning 64... Luv her story :)

grannyfranny100
13th July 2015, 01:21
Gaia, I am sorry for your loss and hope it created a deeper bond between the two of you as you shared this difficult experience. Sharing your knowledge of chemo side effects was a wonderful tribute to him. Thank you.

Given what you experienced with your husband, would you undergo chemo if cancer appears in your life?

For a long while I have decided not to have this barbaric treatment and even warned my sisters in case I eventually develop cancer. One sister begins chemo this Wednesday. Her experience may change my mind but I doubt it.

Best wishes as you start the next chapter in your life.

Flash
13th July 2015, 01:58
Yes, I remember. And I am sorry for your hardship. At one point you were a bit outphased on a thread and on the verge of getting some mods on you. A few of us told them to take it easy with you, because of what you were going through. They did. And see, here you are, with us, still going, stonger than ever.

I am very happy you are back with us.

Juan

At that time I received so much love and support from Avalon members. It was incredible! When we're talking about healing here at Avalon that's true!
Believe me. :heart:

--------

Dedukshyn, to tell the truth, now that I am reading your explanation, I had not understood your first post about cancer diagnosis and big pharma. lolllllllll
It must be our French side, Gaia and I.......................:p

amor
13th July 2015, 04:31
I have posted this before, but at this hour not many people are on line here. I found an old article stating that Insulin Potentiating Therapy (IPT) kills cancer cells only and not the patient. Since Cancer survives on SUGAR, administration of a dose of Insulin is hungrily accepted by the cancer cells. This is then followed by a very small dose of Methotrexate which is the poison that then kills the cancer. As far as I can ascertain from reading, chemotherapy and radiation are meant to kill the body. This treatment and the genocidal population council originate from the same Rockey source. People who deliberately kill other should be given their own medicine.

Flash
13th July 2015, 05:18
I have posted this before, but at this hour not many people are on line here. I found an old article stating that Insulin Potentiating Therapy (IPT) kills cancer cells only and not the patient. Since Cancer survives on SUGAR, administration of a dose of Insulin is hungrily accepted by the cancer cells. This is then followed by a very small dose of Methotrexate which is the poison that then kills the cancer. As far as I can ascertain from reading, chemotherapy and radiation are meant to kill the body. This treatment and the genocidal population council originate from the same Rockey source. People who deliberately kill other should be given their own medicine.

Interesting because I read also that Metformin, a medication used for diabetis type 2, would protect against cancer. Probably because of the sugar link as well.

sandy
13th July 2015, 05:35
Gaia, even though this event is good to be exposed, the flashbacks must be painful. Blessings for your life and healing for your loss. Hugs

Innocent Warrior
13th July 2015, 08:15
I'm horrified, I'd never heard of this sort of crime before, not to this extent. Sorry for your loss, Gaia. Thanks for the heads up.

Jhonie
13th July 2015, 09:48
And this is another reason I don't TRUST doctors.

Baby Steps
13th July 2015, 11:02
For me the sugar issue really opened my eyes. ALL CANCER CELLS metabolise differently- they Anoxically ferment sugar to produce lactic acid-no oxygen needed, lactic acid returns to the liver to be converted back to glucose(cachexia). THEY KNOW THIS, of course as evidenced by the CAT scan which depends on this.I remember talking to a senior pharmaceutical researcher who DID NOT KNOW about Cancer metabolism!

So why is this not featured in therapies? Its the old story-the therapies cannot be patented so they are supressed.

Examples of the kind of things that all sufferers should receive in conjunction with other treatments, all in order to starve/distress the cells:
1. Ketogenic diet(healthy cells can switch to fat metabolism)
2. Anything that increases glucose absorbtion so that blood glucose is lower: Insulin/Cinnamon/Fenugreek/Metformin/Vanadium/Chromium etc
3. Sugar analogue molecules.These are taken in by all cells, but cannot be metabolised.
4. Strategies to interfere with cachexia- hundreds of papers about HYDRAZINE SULPHATE. This is routinely used in Russia etc.

What is insulin potentiation therapy?
From Dr Shallenburger:

http://www.antiagingmedicine.com/treatments/insulin-potentiation-therapy

At the Nevada Center we use a form of chemotherapy called Insulin Potentiation Therapy (IPT). IPT is a simple, safe medical treatment that exploits the fact that cancer cells, unlike healthy cells, are not able to metabolize fat for energy. They rely completely on glucose (sugar/carbohydrates) for their energy supply. This is a weakness of cancer cells, and we use this weakness to control them. We use the hormone insulin to do this.

When insulin is injected it has the effect of causing the patient’s blood sugar to drop. As the blood sugar drops, the patient’s healthy cells simply shift over to fat metabolism, but the patient’s cancer cells become seriously compromised. Since they rely entirely on sugar metabolism, they go into an emergency mode and open all of their membranes in an effort to get sugar. In this state they are very vulnerable to chemotherapy drugs.

Once the blood sugar has reached a low enough level for the treatment to be effective, we then inject the chemotherapy drugs. This is immediately followed by an intravenous infusion of large amounts of sugar. What happens next is that the cancer cells, weakened and starved for sugar, take up the chemotherapy drugs in large amounts as they take up the sugar they so desperately need.

The effect of this technique is two-fold. First, the cancer cells will take up much larger amounts of chemotherapy medications than they ordinarily would without the insulin application. Secondly, since they are in such a weakened and vulnerable state from the lack of sugar, they are much more sensitive to the toxic effects of the drugs. The result is a level of cancer cell death and growth control comparable to standard chemotherapy. But there is one very big difference.

IPT Is Gentle
Because the IPT technique results in a higher concentration of the chemo-therapeutic drugs in the cancer cells, we are able to use much lower chemo-therapy doses than are normally used to get the same intracellular levels. In general, we usually use about one tenth of the standard dose. A recent soon to be published review of patients treated with IPT shows that the cancer growth controlling effect of IPT is equal to that of standard chemotherapy.

The fact that we can use a lower dose of medication and yet have the same results leads to two very important advantages to IPT. First, the lower dose means that there are little to no side effects. Our patients typically feel as good as ever – even immediately after the treatments. Secondly, and perhaps more importantly, because the doses are so low, IPT treatments can be used as long as they are needed without the concern of long-term toxicity to healthy cells and tissues.

For reasons involving insurance coverage and/or convenience, some of our patients elect not to have IPT, and instead choose standard chemotherapy. In this case, we can continue to work with the patient to provide a fully comprehensive treatment approach while they are receiving their chemotherapy. This involves eliminating the primary causes of cancer, and optimizing the patient’s strength, vitality, and immune function as follows in the next two sections.

Joe Akulis
13th July 2015, 11:45
"Cancer is a black box."

This is the great victory of the western medical racket.

It's not a black box. Pleomorphism, somatids, somatoscopes. People have figured it out. It's just a juggernaut trying to reach some of those people, if you live in the US.

Gaia
13th July 2015, 11:54
Gaia, I am sorry for your loss and hope it created a deeper bond between the two of you as you shared this difficult experience. Sharing your knowledge of chemo side effects was a wonderful tribute to him. Thank you.

Given what you experienced with your husband, would you undergo chemo if cancer appears in your life?

For a long while I have decided not to have this barbaric treatment and even warned my sisters in case I eventually develop cancer. One sister begins chemo this Wednesday. Her experience may change my mind but I doubt it.

Best wishes as you start the next chapter in your life.

I just wish that my story can serve to the other.

Steve Jobs, Apple's famous founder, diagnosed with pancreatic cancer, nevertheless refused surgery that could save his life and preferred to turn to physiotherapy. It would not be the only one: patients with high cultural capital would be much more inclined to refuse care. This would be a way for them to reclaim their existence and power of decision.

But it is also important to say that these people with high cultural capital of refusing care, because they also have the capacity to assert that refusal, unlike other patients who have no choice but to follow what is their doctor prescribed.

There is nothing miraculous in medical care. I do think that we better learn about product quality (care) offered. Before say yes and go on chemotherapy. For example, 75 percent of doctors in cancer cases, refuse chemotherapy for themselves. Refusing treatment can be a very sensible approach.

There are actually very small differences between people receiving chemotherapy and those who did not receive treatment... Chemo is a barbaric process with which removes any chance for the immune system. But that benefit large companies, the cancer industry is too prosperous to allow a cure.

When we understand from where comes cancer: Mainly because of the stress of our society and from the refined food that we consume (sugar).

The ketogenic diet is the future in my very own opinion to prevent cancer and many people take this bend with success... rather than choosing chemotherapy.

I made my mind and my children understands that perfectly.

Thank you for your kind words.

If you like to know more about the ketogenic diet:

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2213231714000925

http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2014/dec/07/ketogenic-diet-high-fat-epilepsy-weight-loss

http://www.canceractive.com/cancer-active-page-link.aspx?n=3117

Gaia
13th July 2015, 12:38
Gaia, even though this event is good to be exposed, the flashbacks must be painful. Blessings for your life and healing for your loss. Hugs

Rather this event made ​​me grow and made me become so human and aware. Merci la vie :sun:

Selkie
13th July 2015, 12:42
I resolved years ago, if I was ever diagnosed with cancer, to treat it myself because I could not possibly do any worse than the medical industry. I am very sorry for your loss, Gaia.

DeDukshyn
13th July 2015, 15:25

Dedukshyn, to tell the truth, now that I am reading your explanation, I had not understood your first post about cancer diagnosis and big pharma. lolllllllll
It must be our French side, Gaia and I.......................:p

There, I added quotes around the word "cancer" in the post in question. I think it reads a little better now :)

shadowstalker
13th July 2015, 15:31
Makes one ask themselves if cancer is really on the rise.

Take care of yourselves folks, for real.

Make sure you get proper amounts of vitamin and minerals that YOUR body requires.

Eat plenty of organic fruit and vegies (if you can)

Eat Healthy, not what you want, IF YOU CAN.

Stop watching the tv/news.

Get that sunlight light .

Take those walks.

And Laugh as often as you can.

Meditate often.

And so much more.

Gaia
13th July 2015, 15:36
Makes one ask themselves if cancer is really on the rise.

Follow the money.. Cashing in on cancer

HHHdY8QlNOA

Gaia
13th July 2015, 15:43
There, I added quotes around the word "cancer" in the post in question. I think it reads a little better now :)

merci mon ami :)

Cardillac
13th July 2015, 17:38
people must finally understand that disease is a 'business' (as is all of life) which is why cures for absolutely EVERYTHING, long available, are being suppressed from the general public and are accessible only to the Global Elite;

I had a very dear aunt who very agonizingly died of a very rare form of leukemia and she went through many chemotherapy sessions PLUS had 55 radiation treatments on the top of her skull leaving the top of her head a 'burnt effigy'-

according to the "Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion" (forget the 'Jewish'-bit; that was added later to cast blame upon a minority and obfuscate the real authors) which is a blueprint for world domination: "we will poison you and under the pretense of healing you we will give you more poison"-

welcome to Allopathic Medicine-

Larry

jake gittes
13th July 2015, 22:22
How horrible. What a wretched excuse for a person. His punishment should be to go on chemo until he expires. Think of how many lives he has shortened!

My condolences to you, Gaia. My mom died of cancer at age 36 - back when chemo treatment was even more barbaric. Unfortunately, I think Big Med has been subjecting people to undo physical horror for profit for ages.