PDA

View Full Version : Dr. Steven Greer: "This guy is amazing..."

WhiteLove
14th July 2015, 07:44
This video has pretty good momentum on YouTube, so wanted to share...

lL7uFTKUK_U

"He had worked out down to the mathematical formula all the transdimensional technologies up to and including teleportation, dematerialization, anti-gravity, electro-magnetic-gravitic, energy from the vacuum etc. and so on... and I´m just gettin started"
-Steven M. Greer, MD

Matt P
14th July 2015, 11:01
I wish Steven Greer and/or this scientist would just publish the details of this energy technology online...open source...for free. If you want free energy for the world so bad, don't worry about personal profits. Be a hero and just release it...
How many times have we heard this story? Scientist develops technology, tech gets taken or classified and scientist gets shipped off somewhere or suicided. Just let it go already.

Matt

OMG
14th July 2015, 13:59
This video is from 2008-2009 based on what Greer says at the 3 minute mark.

Any news on what happened to this scientist he speaks of and this technology?

Carmody
14th July 2015, 22:38
The deal is that it is all the same thing. Once a small aspect of matter and reality is understood, all seemingly complex devices flow from that one point.

There is no scientific complexity whatsoever. It is purely a psychological issue, an issue of self development.

Desire
15th July 2015, 00:10
This video has pretty good momentum on YouTube, so wanted to share...

lL7uFTKUK_U

"He had worked out down to the mathematical formula all the transdimensional technologies up to and including teleportation, dematerialization, anti-gravity, electro-magnetic-gravitic, energy from the vacuum etc. and so on... and I´m just gettin started"
-Steven M. Greer, MD

Hello WhiteLove

A good video.Thanks.I went to Project Orion.org as Greer suggests but could not find anything
on the scientist.Do you have any follow up? Anyway its a good idea and i'll keep trying to find out more
peace
Desire

DeDukshyn
15th July 2015, 00:18
... It is purely a psychological issue, an issue of self development.

Aaaaaaand we have a winner!!!!! Read into Carmody's statement closely ... this is the key.