PDA

View Full Version : Simon, say it ain't so.......

Nature Spirit
15th July 2015, 16:08
Simon Parkes mentioned in recent video chats that he felt that garlic was detrimental to our bodily systems now. He didn't want to elaborate due to possible *GARLIC POLICE* activity, which I can certainly understand.

Does anyone actually know WHY he feels that garlic is not beneficial to our bodies at this time? As a nutritionist and one who is raising frequency levels, I'd love to know if garlic is somehow retarding this process and if we need to cut it out completely or just cut down.

Thanks and thanks again....

Becky
15th July 2015, 16:16
I personally feel that garlic has many health benefits including anti microbial and fungal and viral. I think he was concerned that it has neuro-inhibitor properties, but again in my understanding, it's not always a bad thing having small quantities of a neuro-inhibitor as we naturally have them in our bodies and well as chemicals that excites our neurones - it's all about balance. These are just my thoughts on the matter of garlic, which i too love in small amounts!

Pam
15th July 2015, 16:32
I recently used fresh garlic to rid myself of a horrible urinary tract infection that did not respond to antibiotic therapy. Where most antibiotics have one or two mechanisms to destroy bacteria, garlic has 27 different mechanisms which makes it to too complex for bacteria to build a tolerance to. So, I strongly disagree. Personally, I find that really irresponsible for him to say something if he is not going to offer some sort of rationale.

Innocent Warrior
15th July 2015, 16:45
Garlic is waaay too much of a super food for me to be considering that it's detrimental to our body, without research or at least a valid explanation.

Lifebringer
15th July 2015, 17:00
Maybe Simon's saying monstersanto has carcinogened it? Go for the minced on the shelf that's freeze dried or dehydrated.

Wind
15th July 2015, 17:00
Simon says...

Just listen to your own feelings, and your body will tell what's good for you and what's not. Garlic kicks germ ass.

Hervé
15th July 2015, 17:03
Simon Parkes mentioned in recent video chats that he felt that garlic was detrimental to our bodily systems now. He didn't want to elaborate due to possible *GARLIC POLICE* activity, which I can certainly understand.

Does anyone actually know WHY he feels that garlic is not beneficial to our bodies at this time? As a nutritionist and one who is raising frequency levels, I'd love to know if garlic is somehow retarding this process and if we need to cut it out completely or just cut down.

This post might answer what Simon was referring to: http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?72471-I-am-on-the-verge...-please-send-healing-intentions&p=848291&viewfull=1#post848291

Nature Spirit
15th July 2015, 17:17
http://i368.photobucket.com/albums/oo126/KiwiWombat/garlic.jpg

I'm practicing putting up photos.....on a learning curve.....

Becky
15th July 2015, 17:22

This post might answer what Simon was referring to: http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?72471-I-am-on-the-verge...-please-send-healing-intentions&p=848291&viewfull=1#post848291

Thanks Herve - he's always right lol :-)
I'll still have garlic occasionally in small amounts

Nature Spirit
15th July 2015, 17:23
Well, that certainly answers my questions and added lots of information I didn't even know..... I have actually cut down a little bit with the garlic but being plant based, I put it in just about everything I make...pesto, sauces, salad dressings, pasta.....I'm going to do the test and eat it for a while and then stop for a week and see if I can denote any differences in my system. Thanks for the responses, so informative !!

Flash
15th July 2015, 17:25
Becky, you still did not answer the question to start with. Sorry sorry, just seeing the answer in the link you referred to.

And, a second question: why is Simon always right?

WhiteLove
15th July 2015, 17:32
To me this is kind of like saying all colors in the rainbow are valid, but avoid dark blue.

Becky
15th July 2015, 17:52
Becky, you still did not answer the question to start with. Sorry sorry, just seeing the answer in the link you referred to.

And, a second question: why is Simon always right?

Hi Flash, it's just a throw away comment, said in jest and based on my personal experience, that's all...

Bluegreen
15th July 2015, 19:18
Mmmm ...
I could go for a good Italian dinner right now ...

:hungry:

The Alley Cat
15th July 2015, 19:42
..sliced thinly fresh on a good bread with a bed of tahini.. it's so good!

Olam
15th July 2015, 22:25
I have a friend that has a garlic farm, fresh organic garlic is great but I would never buy the cheap Chinese stuff they sell at the supermarket.
Thats the difference and limit for me as far as eating garlic.

DeDukshyn
15th July 2015, 22:45
I always appreciated Inelia Benz' take on garlic. She says it is a medicine, not a food. And we wouldn't eat medicine would we? But rather use it when it might benefit us. She also mentioned something about it affecting the way the brain's halves talk to each other, and that it promotes in the brainwave patterns that results (paraphrased) in a mind, that tends to be ego focused -- which makes sense if we consider it a medicine - healing requires a stronger focus on the physical body by the mind.

There are also Jainists in India that refrain from eating garlic and onions and cite spiritual reasons.

All this talk of garlic is making me hungry ... :)

Noir
15th July 2015, 23:34
I personally feel that garlic has many health benefits including anti microbial and fungal and viral. I think he was concerned that it has neuro-inhibitor properties, but again in my understanding, it's not always a bad thing having small quantities of a neuro-inhibitor as we naturally have them in our bodies and well as chemicals that excites our neurones - it's all about balance. These are just my thoughts on the matter of garlic, which i too love in small amounts!

Hi Becky! I think you are very spot on.
In the begginning of this year I was listening an interview from a whistleblower (and darn it I don't remember his name) who was talking about this psychic people working for the NSA and also about super soldiers and whatnot. And this guy explained he didn't eat garlic because garlic is a neuro- inhibitor and therefore it interferes or turns off your psychic abilities.
Now IDK if Simon Parkes was refering to that, but since he claims being very psychic and do lots of energy healing and psychic readings, etc. I would not be surprised if what you mentioned was the reason for him to abstain from eating garlic.
Still, often I like a little garlic in my food.
But this is just my speculations, based on what I've heard from another people. It is really a pity he would not explain this in detail. Because we all know garlic has lots of medicinal properties and can be extremely beneficial too. Whatever reasons he has would of been nice if he explained them to people.

BTW the link about garlic has IMO very good info.
But now I'm going to try that recipe with garlic and tahini on bread somebdy posted up there because it sounds delitious.

13th Warrior
15th July 2015, 23:41
Only a fool is ignorant of the power this herb contains...

Ewan
16th July 2015, 09:46
Only a fool is ignorant of the power this herb contains...

I think you just called 99.99% of the world population fools.

You may be onto something. :highfive:

Aspen
16th July 2015, 12:44
I have been using Kyolic garlic (aged garlic) for the past year to deal with a health condition in my gut. It was one of the few things that helped. My husband too, has used it for a terrible cough that wouldn't go away all winter. This cough seemed to be connected to working in a field where he was exposed to dust from an old feedlot. We are assuming thre was bacteria in it that was growing in his esophagus. His cough is gone. So it is very powerful. We don't eat it fresh. I have stopped using it over the past month though because I was feeling better and using other supplements. It is interesting what is being said about it stopping psychic abilities. Wasn't garlic one of the things that was supposed to stop vampires or werewolves or something like that in fairytales about them?

Yup, just found a quote "•European folklore gives garlic the ability to ward off the "evil eye". Central European folk beliefs considered garlic a powerful ward against devils, werewolves, and vampires. To ward off vampires, garlic could be worn on one's person, hung in windows, or rubbed on chimneys and keyholes. When diseases caused by mosquito bites were considered "The touch of the vampire," garlic came in handy as a mosquito repellent. "

lots of superstitions about garlic! http://americanfolklore.net/folklore/2010/10/garlic_superstitions_folklore.html

"In Romanian lore, failure to eat garlic identified one as a vampire." lol!
https://books.google.ca/books?id=5soL2qxSBDgC&pg=PA133&lpg=PA133&dq=garlic+werewolf+vampires&source=bl&ots=zHMk9tRnj_&sig=VtUNmluxtEL3jhQz8Hkm1BjDwe8&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0CGEQ6AEwDWoVChMI5MHnh9ffxgIVlw-SCh2XKwsI#v=onepage&q=garlic%20werewolf%20vampires&f=false

Wonder who started these myths, and why? Could it have something to do with psychic ability? maybe people were encouraged to use it to prevent such abilities??

Limor Wolf
16th July 2015, 18:30
The question of garlic can be looked at from another aspect as well. It is very hard to reside in a body where the environment can be considered to be 'hosile'. There are those at this time who would like a smoother access to the human avatars, and avoiding such strong protection as garlic, may actually aid it.

Eating garlic may be to our self interest, not eating garlic may be to that of others.

Blessings ~

Limor

EarthMan
16th July 2015, 19:57
From memory I think what he said was that he was told by his friends in high places that it was not a good for him. He did not say it was not good for you and me, it would help for a little clarification.

Selkie
16th July 2015, 21:32
From memory I think what he said was that he was told by his friends in high places that it was not a good for him. He did not say it was not good for you and me, it would help for a little clarification.

http://www.amazon.com/Biochemical-Individuality-Roger-Williams/dp/0879838930

The title, Biochemical Individuality, says it all.

Aspen
16th July 2015, 23:19
Could you explain Herve. I don't get it. Are you meaning that for people who are hybrids, whether garlic is overall helpful or detrimental: depends on which individual mixtures we are genetically?

Gtwin
17th July 2015, 11:02
Maybe he's an undercover vampire?? *jokey-joke* hehehe. :idea::heart:

MorningFox
17th July 2015, 11:16
From Aspen's link above, this one is particularly interesting...

Egyptian slaves were given a daily ration of garlic, as it was believed to ward off illness and to increase strength and endurance. As indicated in ancient Egyptian records, the pyramid builders were given beer, flatbread, raw garlic and onions as their meager food ration. Upon threatening to abandon the pyramids leaving them unfinished, they were given more garlic. It cost the Pharaoh today's equivalent of 2 million dollars to keep the Cheops pyramid builders supplied with garlic.

Could it be that beer, bread, onions and particularly garlic were given to the slaves to keep them docile and to stunt their spiritual growth and awareness?

conk
17th July 2015, 17:36
I always appreciated Inelia Benz' take on garlic. She says it is a medicine, not a food. And we wouldn't eat medicine would we? But rather use it when it might benefit us. She also mentioned something about it affecting the way the brain's halves talk to each other, and that it promotes in the brainwave patterns that results (paraphrased) in a mind, that tends to be ego focused -- which makes sense if we consider it a medicine - healing requires a stronger focus on the physical body by the mind.

There are also Jainists in India that refrain from eating garlic and onions and cite spiritual reasons.

All this talk of garlic is making me hungry ... :)The naturalist Adreas Moritz said the same thing, that garlic and onions should be treated as medicine (which works amazingly well) and not food. I remember reading years ago about a warning given to aircraft pilots about garlic. Wish I could remember the details.

Hervé
17th July 2015, 17:46
[...]
I remember reading years ago about a warning given to aircraft pilots about garlic. Wish I could remember the details.

Well, click on the link in post # 7 (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?83645-Simon-say-it-ain-t-so.......&p=978623&viewfull=1#post978623), previous page, and it might refresh your memory... :jester:

onawah
19th July 2015, 17:27
Here is the Ruiner's reply to my question about garlic:
The RuinerJuly 19, 2015 at 11:18 AM
They say vampires don't like garlic.

This writer consumes much of it and one member of the intended audience of this blog grows large amounts of garlic.

With respect,
from: http://theruiner777.blogspot.co.uk/2015/07/the-attached.html

Simon Parkes has said that he was advised by the Mantids not to eat garlic, and he said the Illuminati families do not eat garlic, thus intimating that we should follow their example, since they reportedly have better information than most of such subjects. .
There has been some controversy over this.
Some wonder if we are advised not to eat it because it makes us easier prey to Archons, others think that it repels Archons and other parasites, as in legends of vampires who are repelled by it.
Can you advise us on this issue? It definitely seems to be be good temporary medicine for specific ills, but my question is, is it something that can safely be taken consistently as a preventative?
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?81805-The-Blog-of-The-Ruiner-Inside-the-Illuminati-Mind&p=979978&viewfull=1#post979978

Nature Spirit
19th July 2015, 18:28
The Garlic/Psychic connection

I've been polling people all week about this garlic phenomena.....asking those who are a bit psychic if they eat garlic. Not one of them knew about the connection and most said they did eat garlic, although probably not as much as I do. I'm starting my no garlic regime today for a week to see if I become more aware than usual throughout the week. I discussed this with my garlic farmer at the Farmer's Market and instead of buying 3 garlic bulbs, I just bought one. (in case of withdrawal pangs)

~Let the miraculous begin !

NancyV
19th July 2015, 18:59
Herve, thanks for posting the info on Beck's conclusion that garlic is a brain poison, among other things. I used to be very much into garlic until 20 years ago when I married my present husband. He is highly allergic to garlic so I stopped using it in cooking. Actually he says he LOVES garlic, but just on his bullets. When he was an active counter terrorist he used to dip his bullets in garlic because of it being a blood poison. If you didn't kill someone but just wounded them, they could get very sick or die from the garlic. (also good for vampires as someone mentioned!)

While I was reading this thread I was cooking some fish. I saw the organic garlic granules sitting there with my spices and thought I would put some on the fish. Sitting at my computer I finally started smelling the fish, which I forgot about while reading this thread, so I went to the stove and it was totally burned to sh*t. I guess I was being protected from eating the garlic. LOL.... I will only be using my remaining garlic to spray around plants to protect them from insects.

I know many medicines are also poisons but it appears that Garlic might better be replaced with Echinacea, Goldenseal, Grapefruit Seed Extract (GSE) or a few other natural substances that work very well for infections. Whenever I get an infection, which I occasionally get from diverticulitis, Echinacea, Goldenseal and GSE get rid of it within a couple of days.

Desire
19th July 2015, 23:31
I don't have enough faith in Simon to advise me as to what I should eat.

onawah
19th July 2015, 23:41
Neither do I, and the same goes for the Ruiner, but the info here looks pretty convincing: http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?72471-I-am-on-the-verge...-please-send-healing-intentions&p=848291&viewfull=1#post848291
source:http://www.healingcancernaturally.com/garlic-brain-toxin.html

Garlic - Toxic for the Brain?

Is Garlic a Brain Poison?

from GARLIC - TOXIC SHOCK! Reprinted from Nexus Magazine, Feb/Mar 2001. Source: From a lecture by physicist Dr. Robert C Beck, DSc, given at the Whole Life Expo, Seattle, WA, USA, in March 1996.

Asterisked entries (*) refer to a definition provided in the appended glossary.

The reason garlic* is so toxic, the sulphone* hydroxyl* ion penetrates the blood-brain barrier, just like DMSO [a sulfoxide*], and is a specific poison for higher-life forms and brain cells. We discovered this, much to our horror, when I (Bob Beck, DSc) was the world's largest manufacturer of ethical EEG [electroencephalography*] feedback equipment.

We'd have people come back from lunch that looked clinically dead on an encephalograph, which we used to calibrate their progress. "Well, what happened?" "Well, I went to an Italian restaurant and there was some garlic in my salad dressing!" So we had them sign things that they wouldn't touch garlic before classes or we were wasting their time, their money and my time.

I guess some of you ... are pilots or have been in flight tests... I was in flight test engineering in Doc Hallan's group in the 1950s. The flight surgeon would come around every month and remind all of us: "Don't you dare touch any garlic 72 hours before you fly one of our airplanes, because it'll double or triple your reaction time. You're three times slower than you would be if you'd not had a few drops of garlic."

Well, we didn't know why for 20 years later, until I owned the Alpha-Metrics Corporation. We were building biofeedback equipment and found out that garlic usually desynchronises your brain waves.

So I funded a study at Stanford and, sure enough, they found that it's a poison. You can rub a clove of garlic on your foot - you can smell it shortly later on your wrists. So it penetrates the body. This is why DMSO smells a lot like garlic: that sulphone hydroxyl ion penetrates all the barriers including the corpus callosum* in the brain.

Any of you who are organic gardeners know that if you don't want to use DDT, garlic will kill anything in the way of insects.

Now, most people have heard most of their lives garlic is good for you, and we put those people in the same class of ignorance as the mothers who at the turn of the century would buy morphine sulphate in the drugstore and give it to their babies to put 'em to sleep.

If you have any patients who have low-grade headaches or attention deficit disorder [ADD], they can't quite focus on the computer in the afternoon, just do an experiment - you owe it to yourselves. Take these people off garlic and see how much better they get, very very shortly.

And then let them eat a little garlic after about three weeks. They'll say "My God, I had no idea that this was the cause of our problems." And this includes the de-skunked garlics, Kyolic, some of the other products.

Very unpopular, but I've got to tell you the truth.

Also by Robert Beck: Physicist Robert C. Beck on Healing Cancer & Aids Via Blood Electrification.

Reference & Glossary

compiled by Healing Cancer Naturally based on material © 1994-2000 Encyclopædia Britannica, Inc. and New Oxford Dictionary of English

Corpus callosum

A broad band of nerve fibers joining the two hemispheres of the brain.

Electroencephalography

Technique for recording and interpreting the electrical activity of the brain. The nerve cells of the brain generate electrical impulses that fluctuate rhythmically in distinct patterns. In 1929 Hans Berger of Germany developed an electroencephalograph, an instrument that measures and records these brain wave patterns. The recording produced by such an instrument is called an electroencephalogram, commonly abbreviated EEG.
To make an EEG, electrodes are placed in pairs on the scalp. Each pair of electrodes transmits a signal to one of several recording channels of the electroencephalograph. This signal consists of the difference in the voltage between the pair. The rhythmic fluctuation of this potential difference is shown as peaks and troughs on a line graph by the recording channel. The EEG of a normal adult in a fully conscious but relaxed state is made up of regularly recurring oscillating waves known as alpha waves. When a person is excited or startled, the alpha waves are replaced by low-voltage, rapid, irregular waves. During sleep, the brain waves become extremely slow. Such is also the case when a person is in a deep coma. Other abnormal conditions are associated with particular EEG patterns. Irregular slow waves known as delta waves, for example, arise from the vicinity of a localized area of brain damage.
Electroencephalography provides a means of studying how the brain works and of tracing connections between one part of the central nervous system and another. Its effectiveness as a research tool, however, is limited because it records only a small sample of electrical activity from the surface of the brain. Many of the more complex functions of the brain, such as those that underlie emotions and thought, cannot be related closely to EEG patterns. Electroencephalography has proved more useful as a diagnostic aid in cases of serious head injuries, brain tumours, cerebral infections, epilepsy, and various degenerative diseases of the nervous system.

Garlic

(Species Allium sativum) contains about 0.1 percent essential oil, the principal components of which are diallyl disulfide, diallyl trisulfide, and allyl propyl disulfide.

Hydroxyl

Of or denoting the radical -OH, present in alcohols and many other organic compounds: a hydroxyl group.

Sulfoxide

Also called SULPHOXIDE, any of a class of organic compounds containing sulfur and oxygen and having the general formula (RR') SO, in which R and R' are a grouping of carbon and hydrogen atoms. The sulfoxides are good solvents for salts and polar compounds.
The best-known sulfoxide is dimethyl (or methyl) sulfoxide (DMSO), which is prepared by aerial oxidation of dimethyl sulfide (a by-product of paper manufacture) in the presence of nitrogen dioxide. DMSO is used as a solvent in a wide variety of industrial processes, including the manufacture of polyacrylonitrile fibres, the extraction of aromatic hydrocarbons from refinery streams, the manufacture of certain pesticides, for industrial cleaning, and for paint stripping. It is also used as a solvent for drugs and antitoxins applied topically. The last use is based on its remarkable ability to penetrate animal tissues.
Dimethyl sulfoxide is a colourless and odourless liquid, boiling at 189°C (372°F). It is miscible in all proportions with water, alcohol, and most organic solvents.

Sulphone (US: sulfone)

An organic compound containing a sulphonyl group linking two organic groups

I don't have enough faith in Simon to advise me as to what I should eat.

13th Warrior
23rd July 2015, 02:54
The main source for this garlic poison information seems to come from Dr. Beck:

14aZbjs0mIY

In the posted video lecture by Dr. Beck he states:

Garlic is a deadly blood poison and he makes the comparison to rattle snake poison; only a true snake oil salesman could make such a claim. As he directly contradicts this statement with his next. Where tells you about garlics ability to pass the blood/brain barrier and cites the rubbing of garlic on ones foot and within two minutes you can smell garlic on your wrist.

Tell me how such a toxic poison that so readily pass through the body can be so effectively blocked by the digestive system as to not kill a person upon ingestion? Furthermore tell me why there aren't hundreds of reported deaths per day of Italian or other chefs who had inadvertently cut themselves while chopping garlic. Stop by your local ER and ask them if they keep the garlic antidote next to the rattle snake anti-venom...

Clearly the correlation of brain wave activity and garlic has been misinterpreted; such a statement surely is meant to scare. Especially when one is in the business of selling electronic gizmos that are said to kill pathogens in the blood and body(isn't garlic known to do the same?)

And, this hogwash about a 50% reduction in reaction time. I personally have never experienced such a condition after having eaten garlic; a pint of whiskey...yes...

The fact is; if you do a internet search on garlic + neurological impairment you will find many study that suggest the exact opposite of what Dr. Beck has claimed.

Desire
23rd July 2015, 13:34
Thanks 13th warrior
I don't see Italy having a crisis over garlic.
Italians look pretty healthy to me.However Dr Beck doesn't look the image of health.
Peace

Selkie
23rd July 2015, 13:42
Thanks 13th warrior
I don't see Italy having a crisis over garlic.
Italians look pretty healthy to me...

The Spanish, also. They love their garlic, and they have a wonderful zest for life, the Spanish do.

Nature Spirit
23rd July 2015, 14:19
My question was specifically about garlic in relation to the path of Source, *whether eating garlic impairs the raising of frequency levels* so we aren't quite as aware (mentally, spiritually, quantum-ly) to reach higher dimensions and realms.

But garlic is like anything else, it effects everyone differently. Just as we are all on the ascension path, each one of us has a path which is completely different than the one sitting next to us. It will be different as we are all individual entities even though we are all one.

13th Warrior
23rd July 2015, 17:17
My question was specifically about garlic in relation to the path of Source, *whether eating garlic impairs the raising of frequency levels* so we aren't quite as aware (mentally, spiritually, quantum-ly) to reach higher dimensions and realms.

But garlic is like anything else, it effects everyone differently. Just as we are all on the ascension path, each one of us has a path which is completely different than the one sitting next to us. It will be different as we are all individual entities even though we are all one.

Only those with eyes to see and ears to hear will comprehend the connection...

"One, knowing the white should hold firm to the black. For then divine light will come in due course. The white is the essence of gold and the black is the bases of water. One is one in number. At the beginning Yin-Yang (Sulfur-Mercury) is black, with yellow sprouts. The master of the five metals and the river chariot of the north. Hence lead is black on the outside, but holds gold flowers in its bosom. "

Mike
23rd July 2015, 17:49
Just try the garlic.

If it doesn't work for you, stop. If it does, continue. :banplease:

william r sanford72
23rd July 2015, 17:53
I find using garlic very helpful in ridding the farm of parasites....ticks.. fleas...skeeters..on an on..
truth and balance
william

Billy
23rd July 2015, 18:51
I remember being told while traveling around India that the more devoted Brahmins do not eat Garlic (or Onions) , as it had a negative effect on spiritual growth and consciousness.

http://www.krishna.com/why-no-garlic-or-onions

Krishna devotee chef, teacher, author, and TV star Kurma Dasa gets asked this question a lot. Here's his well-considered reply.

[Aren't these supposed to be good for you? Huh?]

One of the most common questions asked to me is this: "Why don't you eat garlic and onions?"

Here's my short answer: As a devotee of Krishna and a practicing Bhakti-yogi, I don't eat garlic and onions because they cannot be offered to Krishna.

Here's my longer answer: You may know that onions and garlic are botanical members of the alliaceous family (alliums) - along with leeks, chives and shallots.

According to Ayurveda, India's classic medical science, foods are grouped into three categories - sattvic, rajasic and tamasic - foods in the modes of goodness, passion and ignorance. Onions and garlic, and the other alliaceous plants are classified as rajasic and tamasic, which means that they increase passion and ignorance.

Those that subscribe to pure brahmana-style cooking of India, including myself, and Vaishnavas - followers of Lord Vishnu, Rama and Krishna - like to only cook with foods from the sattvic category. These foods include fresh fruits, vegetables and herbs, dairy products, grains and legumes, and so on. Specifically, Vaisnavas do not like to cook with rajasic or tamasic foods because they are unfit to offer to the Deity.

Rajasic and tamasic foods are also not used because they are detrimental to meditation and devotions. "Garlic and onions are both rajasic and tamasic, and are forbidden to yogis because they root the consciousness more firmly in the body", says well-known authority on Ayurveda, Dr. Robert E. Svoboda.

Some branches of western medicine say that the Alliums have specific health benefits; garlic is respected, at least in allopathic medical circles, as a natural antibiotic. In recent years, while the apparent cardiovascular implications of vegetable Alliums has been studied in some detail, the clinical implications of onion and garlic consumption from this point of view are still not well understood.

Nevertheless, there are still many adverse things to say about garlic and onions. Not so well known is the fact that garlic in the raw state can carry harmful (potentially fatal) botulism bacteria. Perhaps it is with an awareness of this that the Roman poet Horace wrote of garlic that it is “more harmful than hemlock".

It should be pointed out that Garlic and onion are avoided by spiritual adherents because they stimulate the central nervous system, and can disturb vows of celibacy. Garlic is a natural aphrodisiac. Ayurveda suggests that it is a tonic for loss of sexual power from any cause, sexual debility, impotency from over-indulgence in sex and nervous exhaustion from dissipating sexual habits. It is said to be especially useful to old men of high nervous tension and diminishing sexual power.

The Taoists realized thousands of years ago that plants of the alliaceous family were detrimental to humans in their healthy state. In his writings, one sage Tsang-Tsze described the Alliums as the "five fragrant or spicy scented vegetables" - that each have a detrimental effect on one of the following five organs - liver, spleen, lungs, kidneys, and heart. Specifically, onions are harmful to the lungs, garlic to the heart, leeks to the spleen, chives to the liver and spring onions to the kidneys.

Tsang-Tsze said that these pungent vegetables contain five different kinds of enzymes which cause "reactions of repulsive breath, extra-foul odour from perspiration and bowel movements, and lead to lewd indulgences, enhance agitations, anxieties and aggressiveness," especially when eaten raw.

Similar things are described in Ayurveda. 'As well as producing offensive breath and body odour, these (alliaceous) plants induce aggravation, agitation, anxiety and aggression. Thus they are harmful physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually'.

Back in the 1980's, in his research on human brain function, Dr Robert [Bob] C. Beck, DSc. found that garlic has a detrimental effect on the brain. He found that in fact garlic is toxic to humans because its sulphone hydroxyl ions penetrate the blood-brain barrier and are poisonous to brain cells.

Dr. Beck explained that as far back as the 1950s it was known that garlic reduced reaction time by two to three times when consumed by pilots taking flight tests. This is because the toxic effects of garlic desynchronize brain waves. "The flight surgeon would come around every month and remind all of us: "Don't you dare touch any garlic 72 hours before you fly one of our airplanes, because it'll double or triple your reaction time. You're three times slower than you would be if you'd [not] had a few drops of garlic."

For precisely the same reason the garlic family of plants has been widely recognized as being harmful to dogs.

Even when garlic is used as food in Chinese culture it is considered harmful to the stomach, liver and eyes, and a cause of dizziness and scattered energy when consumed in immoderate amounts.

Nor is garlic always seen as having entirely beneficial properties in Western cooking and medicine. It is widely accepted among health care professionals that, as well as killing harmful bacteria, garlic also destroys beneficial bacteria, which are essential to the proper functioning of the digestive system.

Reiki practitioners explain that garlic and onions are among the first substances to be expelled from a person’s system – along with tobacco, alcohol and pharmaceutical medications. This makes it apparent that alliaceous plants have a negative effect on the human body and should be avoided for health reasons.

Homeopathic medicine comes to the same conclusion when it recognizes that red onion produces a dry cough, watery eyes, sneezing, runny nose and other familiar cold-related symptoms when consumed.

These are just some of the reasons I avoid leeks, chives, shallots, garlic and onions.

Nature Spirit
23rd July 2015, 19:12
That is so interesting Billy......I recently chatted with a cousin of mine who has never eaten onions or garlic. It's possible she was a devoted Brahmin in a past life. Her reasons are not of a spiritual nature though, she doesn't eat these things because she hates the taste. She loves to go to psychics and psychic fairs, but isn't really psychic herself. She likes to dabble in the psychic part but has little interest in actual ascension or spiritual practices. As a matter of fact, she has no idea whatsoever when I speak about frequency levels or vibration or the speeding up of time.

She has a great deal of death around her as PLUTO is prominent in her chart which might be the reasoning for the psychic interest. There are many on the other side of the veil she'd like to remain in communication with but cannot do it herself. At least not yet. I wonder if this will be something that may just pop up one day without advance notice.

Hervé
24th July 2015, 15:37
Now, for a different facet of that subject, check this part of the The Ruiner's thread (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?81805-The-Blog-of-The-Ruiner-Inside-the-Illuminati-Mind/page19), from post # 362 (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?81805-The-Blog-of-The-Ruiner-Inside-the-Illuminati-Mind&p=981309&viewfull=1#post981309) to about post # 365 (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?81805-The-Blog-of-The-Ruiner-Inside-the-Illuminati-Mind&p=981400&viewfull=1#post981400) ... keeping in mind that Simon is surrounded by cats...

Nature Spirit
24th July 2015, 20:37
Now, for a different facet of that subject, check this part of the The Ruiner's thread (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?81805-The-Blog-of-The-Ruiner-Inside-the-Illuminati-Mind/page19), from post # 362 (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?81805-The-Blog-of-The-Ruiner-Inside-the-Illuminati-Mind&p=981309&viewfull=1#post981309) to about post # 365 (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?81805-The-Blog-of-The-Ruiner-Inside-the-Illuminati-Mind&p=981400&viewfull=1#post981400) ... keeping in mind that Simon is surrounded by cats...

The symptoms of toxoplasma are the exact same symptoms of those who have a zinc deficiency......When it comes to suicide and peculiar behavior, just look to the zinc/copper balance in the system.....and throw in a bit of niacin for good measure.

Most people with pets (Simon and his 9 cats) are less likely to commit suicide than people without pets.....

Why is this guy's blog called Blog of the Ruiner? Is his intent to burst our bubble of happiness?

13th Warrior
26th July 2015, 15:15
I'd like to address specifically the EEG disruption capabilities of garlic compounds.

The useful(however misappropriated) information the Dr. Beck has provided about garlic and an EEG readout; you need to research the terms "EEG Cloning"...

I would posit that garlic is your defense against the dark arts of certain mind control technology. Clearly garlic has the ability to block the reading of an EEG machine thus it would seem appropriate that it would also block the unwarranted influence of induced EEG tech...

Hervé
27th July 2015, 11:49
Clearly garlic has the ability to block the reading of an EEG machine

... the EEG readings aren't blocked: said readings show brain waves being desynchronized/scrambled. Scrambled brainwaves may be good for bouncing microwave targeting but not so good for flying fighter jets or driving racing cars.

Nature Spirit
29th July 2015, 15:25
My experiment is over, I went 9 days without any garlic. A few things became clear during this time.

The neighbor (who is the animal/dog abuser) stopped trying to get under my skin. The police had told him he was not allowed to talk to me whatsoever, so of course he kept trying to chat with me while out walking dogs. I haven't talked to him or engaged with his antics since I reported his behavior to the authorities, but that didn't stop him from trying to get me emotionally riled. During my garlic fast, this behavior stopped entirely. (darkness was not interested in continuing the pursuit)

Another interesting thing happened. A woman who befriended me just before the fast, (a difficult woman who loved to correct me at every chance), stopped trying so hard to be friends with me. I telepathically questioned her motives for the friendship to begin with and she immediately stopped pursuing me. Nothing off color was said between us, but none the less she has now moved on. (a happy relief)

I've also noticed that my dogs are much more chatty with me (I communicate with them), my dreams have been a bit more vivid, and I feel overall more settled in this physical body than I have since the last three powerful gateways.

I don't have the urge to eat garlic like I used to......I can take it or leave it but I don't have an urge for it.

Now, about that chocolate....... (smiling)

Morbid
30th July 2015, 17:54
reading this thread was painful. i grew up having fresh herbs, garlic & spring onion on the table at every supper. will try to change my diet to see any changes.

amor
12th August 2015, 06:37
There is a saying, "Too much of anything is good for nothing."

Nature Spirit
12th August 2015, 15:33
In Simon's most recent video chat, he mentioned that we need to make sure we eat well through the next few weeks, especially for the August 15th festivities. I'm taking that to mean NO GARLIC, even though he didn't elaborate.... (smiling) Reading between the lines now. And EXTRA spirulina, iodine and Wheat Grass for me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMRqX4rgrJU

Elainie
13th August 2015, 00:38
I went for years not eating garlic until the day I healed my gut- from then on garlic no longer disturbed me and I eat it once again.

sunpaw
13th August 2015, 12:22
I didn't catch up with Simon yet.

So garlic is bad?

Because
-'neuro-inhibitor'
-blood-brain-barrier
-EEG
-vampires
?

Whats 'neuro-inhibitor'?
Why is the blood-brain-barrier relevant?

I didn't get if Simon said that and where.

Finefeather
13th August 2015, 14:46
When I was much younger one of my girlfriend's father...he was French... use to eat an entire garlic every day...like an apple...well he was extremely healthy...had no mental problems...because he liked me :)...and we could smell him coming from a long way off :)

There is also not a lot of things more mouth watering than fresh garlic bread...and think of all the Italians and French who have eaten garlic regularly since who knows when...and who's food is enjoyed around the world.

Of course there will always be those who discover...using some science... and some guessing... that some thing we have been eating for centuries suddenly becomes bad for us...and we could probably find as many tests that show garlic to be good for us as bad for us...which proves what?

I remember when eggs were bad and when butter was bad...now suddenly it's ok...when we actual knew it before they even told us it's now ok for us.

Just recently we have had many studies that now show that saturated fat does not cause heart disease...when we were told 10-15 years ago that it was instant death :)

Lets face it...it does not take a rocket scientist to realise that we know very little about our bodies...especially when each of us might have our own special needs...based on our own likes and dislikes...and state of cell vibration due to individual state of 'enlightenment'.

Why does one person like some food and another not? Why does one person get ill when eating some food and another not?

Having a personal view that something is bad or good...surely might hold true for the person uttering his/her preferences or dislikes...and in a show of hands there might be more or less people agreeing with one view or another...but we still have not accounted for all the millions of people who just love garlic in their food...provided your partner does the same :)

Take care
Ray