PDA

View Full Version : Healing, perceptions and categories: Afraid of the light

FinallyNow
25th July 2015, 15:08
I think this is the most appropriate place to put this. I'm going to attempt to be as brief as possible on subjects that are large. I started a huge undertaking 15 years ago to heal and have since been through what feel like many lives and am certainly not the same person that I was in many ways.

I had what many may have had which is traumatic experiences in my life at times when I was also digging for answers and although I avoided it for some time I eventually embraced the new age movement on a lot of levels. One might say I finally succumbed to something. I've had my rock bottom moments, many over the years and as I have healed especially the last 7 months to a greater degree I have the feeling that so much of what I was afraid of was actually what we would all call light.

I think I had embraced enough darkness despite having a great light inside of me that as I started trying to fight the system it fought back with tenacity as it seems to do when one wakes up per se.

That is the point of this post. Over the last four or five years and even more so the last couple years I have not completely given up on the idea that spiritual upliftment absolutely happens when one walks that path diligently. At the same time I believed in the whole ascension thing too. I have changed everything in my life over the years and experiences although perceived as negative oftentimes finally can be seen as blessings. The way in which I believe I have healed a lot this year is just plain miraculous combined with all my intentions and efforts.

Has anyone ever considered that when a light is turned on deep inside of us and begins to force things to the surface that naturally attracts different types of people to you both aware (I believe and unaware) especially when much of what comes up are generalized fears that may or may not have a true attachment to one thing. Often times they do but it's that general energy of fear to me that categorizes awakening and Healing of the Central Nervous System.

The category of targeted individuals in some cases or even many cases may just be our changing perceptions away from our personal 'I' all the time and out onto the world and the people to a greater extent. At which time we start noticing things that we've never paid attention to.

This introduces the idea that some that believe themselves to be TI's are truly discovering the dreamlike quality and 2 dimensionality of this world while at the same time attracting people and perhaps entities that are attracted to that generalized fear.

It has been easy for me to confuse healing with ascension especially since I perceive that I have been blessed by God/ heaven/ angels many times and feel I have a stronger connection.

Does that mean that there is no dark, of course not. I and most have had to take responsibility for what we let into our lives over the years and are bombarded with daily. When one takes action one frequently has hurdles.

I feel I have made the basic point I was trying to make on the blurring and mis- perception of light when so many of us perhaps had no idea that we had embraced and carried so much dross through our lives. Do I believe in ascension?

Perhaps without body. Could we call upliftment, purification and healing a sort of ascension? I think so. A lot of it does revolve around the nervous system and the years in this world and old injuries I believe do harbor scars that can actually be healed by means we cannot fully appreciate or know.

FinallyNow
17th August 2015, 16:21
The other day I happened upon one of the many Christian radio stations around and stopped there for a few and was pleasantly surprised. After all I've seen, witnessed and experienced over my lifetime as well as the last 10 to 15 years I have to say that in some ways Christians have a more complete and open view of the "devil" then it appears on the surface simply because it's anthropomorphised into being a being as opposed to what may be better described as an integrated intelligence. I have listened to Christians say that it is the "One" mind that is the devil. Does that one mind have a technoligical link? I guess it's safe to say yes it does. I heard the the speaker say, that when God truly comes a calling we frequently think the opposite and that it's the devil which is a great way to describe so many experiences and perceptions that we can have when "messengers" begin to show up in our world and we are afraid and mis perceive the things that are being presented to us. We naturally and often habitually react with fear first, then we reflect more neutrally and oftentimes we can see the duality of the thing later as well and perceive a lesson or purpose behind it. Then we can hopefully do this more efficiently as time goes on. Christians will discuss many trials, tribulations and tests that come ones way when committed to something greater or giving ones life over in that way. It does not mean living without intent either. I think many have realized that in order to gain a certain amount of control if it exists that it is important to give up the attempt to control so many things around us and simply allow.

I'm sure this will come up again. I know that this whole AI thing is real but I cannot simply dismiss many of my experiences to that because there is an organic side to this as well and I'm sure some integrated point. The big thing to also be aware of is that one over riding theme of all is to keep people from finding as well as dis-empowering them in their search for the true creative force that is God. It's also quite easy to be very cautious around any information that denies the power and decries human emotion as a bad thing. Balance is key right?

FinallyNow
22nd August 2015, 16:00
Ha, I didn't think that statement would be accepted much. That's quite alright. I would not have made it until very recently either. Besides, I did over generalize because I do not feel the entire Christian Cosmology or concept of the devil is accurate or complete. I meant in relation to one of the main points of this post it has important corollaries. That it is easy to mistake darkness for light when true light comes a callin'.

Now this brings me to an obvious trend which I fully understand and naturally do not have the answers to either. Like many I have more questions. As it stands now after 25 years of seeking or greater in various ways I have been embracing what I feel is God or the full creative force of this world/ galaxy/ universe. Have a merely tapped into the spark within myself that it seems most people agree is where we draw our drive and courage from when truly needed in times of great challenge and soul searching.

What is the difference between the God that many here say does not exist and that spark of divinity or Christ to some that we have each been given to find, remember and connect with when the time becomes right in our journey? Some believe in the intermediaries as do I. That being angels or true beings of light and benevolence.

So my question is still the question of ages. Does the "unmoved mover" exist and if so how? Ha, full circle we have come again.

More often than not lately I see the Yin and Yang symbol in all it's glory showing me the way things balance or not. For in each tail one is surrounded by the opposite.

Maybe I'll include a quote to end this as it can continue forever it seems. A quote from one of the best distractions from all that is seeking that I have found to be just as enlightening or maybe more so for me lately.

A random opening of my copy of Walden and On The Duty of Civil Disobedience from Henry David Thoreau.

"One inconvenience I sometimes experienced in so small a house, the difficulty of getting to a sufficient distance from my guest when we began to utter the big thoughts in big words. You want room for your thoughts to get into sailing trim and run a course or two before they make their port. The bullet of your thought must have overcome its lateral and ricochet motion and fallen into its last and steady course before it reaches the ear of the hearer, else it may plow out again through the side of his head."

Oh, if only I could have done that throughout life. :)