PDA

View Full Version : Dream recall with crystal

Connor
25th July 2015, 18:53
So I bought a crystal about 6 months ago and ever since I've been able to clearly recall my dreams every morning since, about 3 months ago I started a dream journal to document them as they often follow a recurring theme :confused:

The clarity of my dreams since I bought the stone is tremendous, each night 3-4 vivid dreams.

Just thought I'd share with you guys and wondered if anyone has a similar stone or can do so without :) :coffee:

Picture below

kanishk
26th July 2015, 03:22
Buy some more raw clustered quartz, every piece will give you different type of dream experience.

Currently I have bought some moldavite from internet and still its in transition to reach me. I will see what it does. Many say that its a very very powerful stone and therefore to use it when you are ready for upside-down change in your life.

Don't know why but I had bad experience with tektite. Keeping it near when sleeping gave me very exousting nights and dreams. I thought it is misdirecting me and giving me wrong clues through dreams. Therefore I thought that the piece of tektite I bought had some bad energies trapped in it. So I moved it away from me and kept it in office were I work. Shop-kipper from were I bought it keep tektites away from all the other stones in another room, don't know why?

Connor
26th July 2015, 07:37
Buy some more raw clustered quartz, every piece will give you different type of dream experience.

Currently I have bought some moldavite from internet and still its in transition to reach me. I will see what it does. Many say that its a very very powerful stone and therefore to use it when you are ready for upside-down change in your life.

Don't know why but I had bad experience with tektite. Keeping it near when sleeping gave me very exousting nights and dreams. I thought it is misdirecting me and giving me wrong clues through dreams. Therefore I thought that the piece of tektite I bought had some bad energies trapped in it. So I moved it away from me and kept it in office were I work. Shop-kipper from were I bought it keep tektites away from all the other stones in another room, don't know why?

Thank you for your input :)

When I next get paid I will definitely look into it, I believe the piece I have currently is a type of quartz although I lost the piece of paper with its name unfortunately.

I would like the next step to try and make these dreams lucid and start some adventures :coffee: