PDA

View Full Version : Lord Sewel: the cocaine-snorting, prostitute-using peer doesn't deserve our sympathy

Selene
27th July 2015, 02:15
A fine and long overdue rant, from The Telegraph, By Stephen Pollard: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/11764002/Lord-Sewel-the-cocaine-snorting-prostitute-using-peer-doesnt-deserve-our-sympathy.html

“After his swift resignation yesterday, at least we now know that Lord Sewel is sometimes capable of doing the decent thing. But when the peer responsible for drawing up the Lords' standards guide is exposed as a cocaine-snorting, prostitute user, there's not really any alternative to resignation.

To those who say that what he or any other politician does in his private life is - so long as it's within the law - his or her own business, there's only one sensible response: get real. Let's just say that again: he is a cocaine-snorting, prostitute user.

And for good measure, a cocaine-snorting, prostitute user who does it in his grace and favour flat, subsidised to the tune of nearly £2,000 a month by the taxpayer. Remember, this is not any Lord Average. It's the man who set the standards for other peers, and as Deputy Speaker sets himself up as an arbiter of proper behaviour.

If he wanted anonymity and privacy, he shouldn't have joined the legislature. And if he only wanted the title, he shouldn't have put himself forward to be Deputy Speaker. No one forced any of these roles on him. He sought them all.

Sorry, but with power comes responsibility. The responsibility not to act like, well, Lord Sewel. In the real world, anyone in a position of authority and leadership depends on respect. If they no longer have that, then not only do they not deserve to remain in that position, they simply can't. Whether it's their colleagues, the public or the press, their position - rightly – will always become untenable.

Not that all bad behaviour necessarily means the end. It's simple, really. If someone is exposed, does their behaviour pass the "Would you and I do this?" test.

Speeding? Yes, we oughtn't to, but we might. Pass out drunk, or do something embarrassing drunk? Yes, we might. There may well be a way back from such behaviour.

But snorting cocaine with two hookers? No way back.

Snorting cocaine with two hookers in a grace and favour flat as Deputy Speaker of the Lords. Are you joking?

No one should have any sympathy for such a man. Just as Reverend Paul Flowers, the disgraced Co-operative Bank boss caught taking crack and crystal meth, deserved his downfall, so does Lord Sewel. If we are feeling sorry, let's think instead about his family. It’s just a pity he didn't.”

Cheers,

Selene

lucidity
27th July 2015, 02:57
Hi Selene,

I'm interested in which aspects of this scenario are the most degrading.
I would be very grateful if you could answer my simple questions below:

Q1: Is it more degrading to have sex with a hooker .... or simply converse with a hooker ?

Q2: Is it more degrading to use cocaine .... or to be in the (conversational) company of a hooker (i.e. no sex)?

Q3: Is it more degrading to use cocaine .... or to be in the company of hooker (and then have sex with him/her) ?

Q4: Is it more degrading to use cocaine .... or to use cocaine with someone you then had sex with (free of charge) ?

Q5: Is it more degrading to use cocaine with 1 sexual partner (unpaid) ... or to use cocaine with two sexual partners (unpaid) ?

Q6: If he was snorting cocaine with a partner who wasn't charging for sex... would that be
less degrading than snorting cocaine with a partner who was charging for sex ?

Q7: Is it more degrading having sex with two hookers... or more degrading having sex with just one hooker ?

Q8: Is it degrading have sex with two women who do not charge for the sex ?

Q9: Is it more degrading to snort cocaine ... than to take ecstasy ?

Q10: Is it more degrading to snort cocaine ... than to take cannabis ?

Q11: Is it more degrading to snort cocaine ... than to take ritalin (prescription stimulant) ?

Thank you for your help Selene :-)

be happy :-)

lucidity

Carmen
27th July 2015, 03:03
As Joe Blogs (ordinary citizen) not a great problem, although I would find him creepy!! But, as keeper of standards in government!!! Not really! Good that he resigned.

lucidity
27th July 2015, 03:27
Hi Selene,

I've just discovered that Lord Sewel is 69 years old.

Unless he's been leading an exemplary life of health and fitness for decades....
maybe eating as a raw food vegan; .. perhaps regularly running marathons
... maybe pursuing qigong or nei kung ...

I think it's unlikely he'd need _two_ hookers.
We're short on the details.
How old were these women ?
Were they really hookers ?

He's 69. I think it's more likely that he's been the victim of a set up.
This whole story... the shame and condemnation... is part of the set up.
Someone's probably said... do X ... or we'll leak this story to the press.
Refusing the play ball... he's resigned... and they leaked the story.
Some scenario like that.

I think it's more likely that he's been encouraged to take a line of coke
at his flat... than he's set himself up for a night of shagging two whores
with a gram of coke.

I think those days... are probably... a long way behind him.

lucidity

Citizen No2
27th July 2015, 06:18
Yes,

looks to me as if the good Lord Sewel wouldn't do somebody's bidding. This from today's bastion of the free press (sarcasm), The Daily Mail:

Now disgraced Lord Sewel is pictured wearing an orange BRA as secret footage shows him attacking David Cameron and other leading politicians

Standard MO for the Security Services. Hidden cameras, prostitutes, drugs, or worse.............

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3175569/At-s-got-support-Lord-Sewel-pictured-wearing-orange-bra-latest-revelations-peer-attacking-David-Cameron-leading-politicians.html

Regards.

sijohn
27th July 2015, 06:40
Of course this man does not deserve our sympathy , he is typical of the double standard nature of many politicians and people of power.

This man needs to be punished in the way that Mr Average would be at the very least plus an extra bonus penalty for the fact that he should have known better and the position he held

We do not need to hear that this man has suffered enough because his reputation is ruined, has suffered severe embarrassmentand is 69,years of age.

The police invsetigation should be swift, thorough, transparent and PUBLIC as should be the trial.

Congratulations to the main stream journalists who have broken this story , now go get the peadophiles

Sijohn

Matt P
27th July 2015, 10:05
I agree that a man/woman that makes rules for others to follow and who's salary is paid by the public should be held to a higher standard when he/she breaks those same rules. THAT is the issue in my opinion. However, I suppose I view this from more of a libertarian point of view in that he and the prostitutes (if this is in fact real) were not hurting anyone and freely entered into these behaviors without being forced. No one was hurt except maybe their own selves...of their own choice. Neither prostitution nor drug use should be illegal in my opinion so I cannot grab a pitchfork and condemn the behaviors themselves.

Matt

Citizen No2
27th July 2015, 11:36
Matt wrote:

I agree that a man/woman that makes rules for others to follow and who's salary is paid by the public should be held to a higher standard when he/she breaks those same rules. THAT is the issue in my opinion. However, I suppose I view this from more of a libertarian point of view in that he and the prostitutes (if this is in fact real) were not hurting anyone and freely entered into these behaviors without being forced. No one was hurt except maybe their own selves...of their own choice. Neither prostitution nor drug use should be illegal in my opinion so I cannot grab a pitchfork and condemn the behaviors themselves.

My perspective is this.

Reading this 'story', my immediate thoughts were not about condemning the man for the drugs or the prostitutes, although I do take issue with hypocrisy, rather the way in which this story has been publicised. You can bet your last £ or $ that Lord Sewel, somewhere along the line, has not played ball, has refused to do someone's bidding.

The filming of the encounter must have been by covert means, it's not as if one of the prostitutes propped up her phone and said, "I'm just filming this for my records",
so more than likely a covert camera. He seems very much at ease around the girls and the drugs, suggesting that this is not a rare encounter.

Remember when Nigella Lawson was involved in a court case with one of her long-term staff? The stories of rampant cocaine use emerged, only to be put to bed with the excuse that she was 'having a hard time'.

I do not have a problem with anyone using drugs, it is their choice. For a while I could have given the best of them a run for their money, but now it is not for me. From my experience, the great, the powerful, the assholes, they are mostly all at it, and worse.

You see, morality.......... Well, that is just for us wee people.

Regards.

Cidersomerset
27th July 2015, 12:02
I did see this article yesterday and here are a couple articles from today.
In the scheme of things if he wants to wear womans underwear , smoke
cocaine , and spend his personal money on prostitutes that's up to him.
But he is a public figure , with privilages , and the hypocrisy of his activities
reflects on his role in the house of Lords.

=======================================================

Lord Sewel ‘will not quit’ after he is pictured in prostitute’s orange bra at cocaine sex party

By ickonic on 27th July 2015 Illuminati Criminals, Political Manipulation

http://www.davidicke.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/sundouble_3388350b.jpg

‘Lord Sewel will be free to claim up to £300 a day in parliamentary allowances while any
investigation is carried out into allegations that he snorted cocaine while cavorting with
prostitutes.

The disgraced former Deputy Speaker of the Lords has indicated this morning that he
would not quit his role as a peer despite fresh pictures emerging of him wearing a
prostitute’s orange bra at a sex party.

Lord Sewel will “tough it out” by not resigning as a peer, the BBC has reported.’

Read more: Lord Sewel ‘will not quit’ after he is pictured in prostitute’s orange bra at cocaine sex party

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/11764755/Lord-Sewel-will-not-quit-after-he-is-pictured-in-prostitutes-orange-bra-at-cocaine-sex-party.html

=====================================================

Time to derail this gravy train: Fury over cost of freeloading peers as size of Lords edges towards a thousand

By ickonic on 27th July 2015 Illuminati Criminals, Political Manipulation

http://www.davidicke.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/2AD7C18A00000578-3174689-Sewel_who_is_Chairman_of_the_Privileges_and_Conduct_committee_an-a-1_1437895930317.jpg

he's Steve Coogan has dealt democracy a terrible blow

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/sitelogos/logo_mol.gif

Time to derail this gravy train: Fury over cost of freeloading peers as size
of Lords edges towards a thousand
•Baron Sewel has admitted many members of House of Lords do 'f*** all'
•Disgraced peer said some are picking up £300 daily allowance for 'no work'
•Married father-of-four caught on camera snorting white substance off table
•Footage taken during apparent drug-fulled sex session with two prostitutes

By Ian Drury, Home Affairs Correspondent, for the Daily Mail

Published: 23:58, 26 July 2015 | Updated: 10:09, 27 July 2015

‘Anger was mounting over peers’ expenses last night after disgraced Baron Sewel
admitted many members of the House of Lords received money for doing ‘f*** all’.

Demands were growing for reform of the upper chamber amid fresh allegations of
widespread abuse by peers living high on the hog.

Currently there are just over 800 members of the Lords but the number could soar
to more than 1,000 if it continues at the current pace of growth.

It is already the second biggest legislature in the world after China’s politburo,
which has 2,987 members.’

Read more: Time to derail this gravy train: Fury over cost of freeloading peers as
size of Lords edges towards a thousand

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3175460/Time-derail-gravy-train-Fury-cost-freeloading-peers-size-Lords-edges-1-000.html

===================================================
===================================================

mL7n5mEmXJo

DNA
27th July 2015, 14:33
A fine and long overdue rant, from The Telegraph, By Stephen Pollard: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/11764002/Lord-Sewel-the-cocaine-snorting-prostitute-using-peer-doesnt-deserve-our-sympathy.html

“After his swift resignation yesterday, at least we now know that Lord Sewel is sometimes capable of doing the decent thing. But when the peer responsible for drawing up the Lords' standards guide is exposed as a cocaine-snorting, prostitute user, there's not really any alternative to resignation.

To those who say that what he or any other politician does in his private life is - so long as it's within the law - his or her own business, there's only one sensible response: get real. Let's just say that again: he is a cocaine-snorting, prostitute user.
Selene

At this point, as long as your politician is not a bleeping pedophile or a freaking satanist you should be thank full.
I'll take a cocaine sniffing guy who enters into a transaction with adult women for their time and services over a lot of these clowns who we all know are guilty of far worse.

KiwiElf
27th July 2015, 16:48
I suspect it's an in-road expose to get to the more "serious" offenders and pedophiles "up the ranks",... Lord Sewel was/is very good mates with Tony Blair *cough* ;)

Soup
27th July 2015, 17:47
but...but...???
"give us our freedom from laws that penalise personal choice"...
but...but...
"this is disgusting from a man in office"...
but...but....BUT...
"get your hands off me you fascist copper".
"what do we want? Freedom. When do we want it? Now"...
"who are you to tell me what I can or can't do if it doesn't harm anyone?"
"fascist pigs"...
but...but...but
"hang him...out to dry...coke snorting Lord f*****"

i could weep, i really could
well said some of you.

the rest? too easily tripped...sorry

Koyaanisqatsi
27th July 2015, 18:32
Haha saw the title and thought it was about Bill Clinton

Cidersomerset
27th July 2015, 21:03
Haha saw the title and thought it was about Bill Clinton

Its how TPTB keep tabs on their puppets , Bribes , Blackmail and sexual fantacies....

Google "Bill Clinton rape" // Meet The Clintons (Corbett Report) // Cinton Foundation Links //Bengazi cover up

Google "Bill Clinton rape"

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?80931-Google-Bill-Clinton-rape-Meet-The-Clintons--Corbett-Report--Cinton-Foundation-Links-Bengazi-cover-up

http://oneoldvet.com/images/wt030314c.png

================================================

http://lancastria.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/marilyn_monroe_ex.jpg

Even the Black mailers could have been blackmailed ......Was J Edgar a cross dresser ?
or did he have a gay lover at a time when it was taboo ? and racial segregation was
still practiced in some southern states...

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/11/19/article-2063491-0EDBBFF300000578-188_306x423.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/sitelogos/logo_mol.gif

Did J. Edgar Hoover have a gay lover? New film suggests the
ruthless FBI bosses' own secret was the most explosive of all

By Tom Leonard
Updated: 15:44, 19 November 2011

A few days before whisking her to a party at the famous Plaza
Hotel in New York, Susan Rosenstiel’s drinks-baron husband
asked her if she had ever been to an orgy.

Given that ominous question, the socialite should perhaps have
been prepared for a shock. But when she stepped into a suite at
the hotel, she was greeted by a sight that would stay imprinted
on her mind for the rest of her life.

Inside, sitting cross-legged, was a 63-year-old man in full drag
— fluffy black dress with flounces, lace stockings and high heels
rounded off with a black curly wig, false eyelashes and copious make-up.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/11/19/article-2063491-0EDA27BF00000578-810_634x620.jpg

Close colleagues: FBI boss J. Edgar Hoover, right, and his deputy Tolson, left, were dubbed 'Johnny and Clyde'

According to Mrs Rosenstiel, the cross-dresser introduced to her as ‘Mary’ would
later join in an orgy involving two blond ‘boys’ in their late teens, her husband and
a male lawyer friend.

But the elaborate get-up didn’t fool Mrs Rosenstiel, who had met ‘Mary’ before.
Under the make-up, she recognised instantly, was the chubby face of John Edgar
Hoover, head of the FBI and perhaps the most powerful and feared man in America.

After that party in 1958, her husband refused to discuss the encounter, but the
couple returned to the same hotel the following year to find Hoover holding court
once more.

It was a similar programme, only this time he was dressed as a flapper in a red
dress with a black boa round his neck. And this time, the two young men who
attended to him were dressed in leather and Hoover had one of them read from a bible.

It’s an extraordinary and, it must be said, hotly contested story which biographers
are still bickering over today. But it is only one bizarre episode in the profoundly
weird life of the 20th century’s most controversial lawman.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2063491/J-Edgar-Hoover-movie-Did-FBI-boss-gay-lover.html#ixzz3h821RRyd
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

=============================================

British public schools and elite US fraternaties like 'Scull and Bones'
are breeding and recruiting grounds for many of TPTB elitists puppets
and they are blackmailed and manipulated from a young age and
accessed for high office or some other post.....

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/09/24/1411548354726_wps_21_MANDATORY_CREDIT_Mark_Dra.jpg

http://mysteryoftheinquity.files.wordpress.com/2014/06/skull-and-bones-society.jpg?w=950

====================================================

Lord Sewell is not in the above category as far as we know......................

sigma6
28th July 2015, 02:50
Hi Selene,

I've just discovered that Lord Sewel is 69 years old.

Unless he's been leading an exemplary life of health and fitness for decades....
maybe eating as a raw food vegan; .. perhaps regularly running marathons
... maybe pursuing qigong or nei kung ...

I think it's unlikely he'd need _two_ hookers.
We're short on the details.
How old were these women ?
Were they really hookers ?

He's 69. I think it's more likely that he's been the victim of a set up.
This whole story... the shame and condemnation... is part of the set up.
Someone's probably said... do X ... or we'll leak this story to the press.
Refusing the play ball... he's resigned... and they leaked the story.
Some scenario like that.

I think it's more likely that he's been encouraged to take a line of coke
at his flat... than he's set himself up for a night of shagging two whores
with a gram of coke.

I think those days... are probably... a long way behind him.

lucidity

If that were even vaguely accurate, why would he resign without trying to put up a fight... besides the fact, he was quite literally caught with his pants down... shame that is the only way to expose these creeps... the sheer hypocrisy, amazing how morality isn't even an issue with anyone these days... I don't which is more bizarre to my mind...

amor
28th July 2015, 03:04
Anyone who takes drugs is disrespecting their body and God and the same with the rest. They all have consequences, physical, mental and spiritual.

Lifebringer
28th July 2015, 11:31
It's probably how they how they kept him on the leash, blackmail for public exposure. Hmmm...

Lifebringer
28th July 2015, 11:50
That's the problem when they join these societies. They don't know the limits of how evil their masters are, until they require them to do something even they wouldn't do, and then they publicize/expose. Sometimes it's champions of the people like Weiner flashing on twitter. Just get the private freaky-deeksof the dark side out, and let them continue to do whatever they chose. The people have to be more selective of their reps now. I think we've been learning that lesson for the last 15 years.

All could have been avoided if when he found out they had the goods on him, he rejected that faux rep paycheck and resigned. Greed and power have a price.

Good for the good guys.

Lifebringer
28th July 2015, 11:59
We did w/Washington DC's crack Mayor Marion Berry. Washington capitalist trying to shut down black businesses in the 90's were far worse.
Yeah for the water under the bridge moment, that leads to a watershed of disclosure to free US too, of the corporate freaky-deeks we have, voting and selling this country off through debt to other nations Bush2 borrowed. Like a going out of business $ale, they ran amuck behind closed doors. Cheney had their oil bosses in the WH, you know no good can come of those deals. It's buckle up time on the roller coaster of truth. Don't forget you selfie sticks, you gotta see it, to believe it, right?

Hang in there and good morning world.

Cidersomerset
28th July 2015, 12:47
http://static.bbci.co.uk/frameworks/barlesque/2.83.10/orb/4/img/bbc-blocks-dark.png

Lord Sewel resigns from House of Lords after drug claims

52 minutes ago
From the section UK Politics

http://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/660/cpsprodpb/51CB/production/_84493902_84493749.jpg
Lord Sewel was filmed making a series of disparaging remarks

Lord Sewel has resigned from the House of Lords after being filmed
allegedly taking drugs with prostitutes.Footage obtained by The Sun
on Sunday appeared to show the peer - who had been deputy speaker
of the Lords - snorting powder from a woman's breasts.

In a letter to the Clerk of the Parliaments, he wrote: "I want to apologise
for the pain and embarrassment I have caused."

He said he hoped his decision would "limit and help repair" the damage.

Police have also launched a criminal investigation and searched a property
in central London. The Metropolitan Police said it was looking into "allegations
of drug-related offences involving a member of the House of Lords".

Read more....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-33685519

idiit
28th July 2015, 16:36
3-Year-Old London Child Deemed "Extremist"; Placed In Government Reeducation Program
Tyler Durden's picture
Submitted by Tyler Durden on 07/28/2015

The fact that this story broke on the same day that chairman of the UK’s Lords Privileges and Conduct Committee, Lord John Sewel, was caught on video snorting cocaine off the breast of a prostitute with a £5 note, is simply priceless. You just can’t make this stuff up.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-07-28/3-year-old-london-child-deemed-extremist-placed-government-reeducation-program

Cidersomerset
29th July 2015, 11:15
Peer claims £300 a day in expenses to walk 200 yards to work at House of Lords

By ickonic on 29th July 2015 Illuminati Criminals, Political Manipulation

http://www.davidicke.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/wilcox_3390750b.jpg

THE TELEGRAPH............

Peer claims £300 a day in expenses to walk 200 yards to work at House of Lords

Baroness Wilcox lives in a £4.5million home 200 yards from the House of Lords,
but bills taxpayer up to £5,700 a month for walk to work. Baroness Wilcox, a
former Tory minister, has been accused of exploiting a new tax-free payment
of up to £300 a day

Michael Wilkinson
By Michael Wilkinson, Political Correspondent

7:32AM BST 29 Jul 2015

‘A House of Lords peer has been criticised for claiming up to £5,700 a month
for walking to work from her £4.5million home just 200 yards away.

Baroness Wilcox, a former Tory minister, has been accused of exploiting a new
tax-free payment of up to £300 a day which those who live in London benefit
from the most.

The 74-year-old former Cadbury Schweppes director, who has taken home
£74,400 in parliamentary attendance allowances, has not broken any rules.

A number of other peers are also thought to be claiming the allowance despite
living in and around Westminster.’

Labour MP John Mann said: "It is a scandal as big as the MPs’ expenses scandal.

Read more: Peer claims £300 a day in expenses to walk 200 yards to work at House of Lords

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/conservative/11769736/Peer-claims-300-a-day-in-expenses-to-walk-200-yards-to-work-at-House-of-Lords.html

DNA
29th July 2015, 12:12
Anyone who takes drugs is disrespecting their body and God and the same with the rest. They all have consequences, physical, mental and spiritual.

I could respond, but Bill Hicks is so darn eloquent. You should listen to this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CD2zzgpphU

Cidersomerset
29th July 2015, 13:26
Bill Hicks was before his time , comedic philosopher ...RIP
Although the 'Astral planer's ' are being entertained...

" Take off from the ground you moron "...LOL

bqkeNesnQWs

I think the lesson is that Lord Sewell is a moron !!

=================================

The ironic thing is .........All though good luck getting it past the hypocritical conservative MP's...

British Cannabis Petition Forces MPs to Consider Debating Legalization

By ickonic on 28th July 2015 Activism, Medical/Health, Political Manipulation

http://www.davidicke.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/get-attachment-85.jpg

‘A petition calling for the total legalization of cannabis in the UK has been
signed by more than 125,000 people in just four days.

The response to an appeal hosted on the government’s official e-petitions
website means MPs must now consider debating the issue in parliament.
All petitions that reach 100,000 signatures are given such consideration.

The petition’s success comes after a persistent campaign on social media,
with activist-linked Twitter accounts around the world calling on UK-resident
marijuana smokers to sign up.’

Read more: British Cannabis Petition Forces MPs to Consider Debating Legalization

http://www.alternet.org/drugs/british-cannabis-petition-forces-mps-consider-legalization-debate

Three more police forces signal that they will turn blind eye to cannabis use

By ickonic on 28th July 2015 The Police State

THE TELEGRAPH........

Three more police forces signal that they will turn blind eye to cannabis use

PCC's in Derbyshire, Dorset and Surrey follow Durham in suggesting that catching
dangerous criminals must take priority

http://www.davidicke.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/cannabis_3389503b.jpg

A Durham police officer with a stash of cannabis
By Victoria Ward
8:16AM BST 28 Jul 2015

‘Three more police forces have signalled that those who grow cannabis for their
own consumption will not be targeted, it has emerged.Those caught smoking or
cultivating the drug on a small scale in Derbyshire, Dorset and Surrey, can expect
to escape with little more than a caution, according to reports.The development
comes after Durham Constabulary declared it would only go after people using the
drug if there was a complaint or if they were being “blatant”.

The change in attitudes will be seen as a further step towards decriminalisation and
follows claims by drug experts that police forces across Britain are quietly turning a
blind eye to cannabis use in order to focus their attentions on more pressing
priorities.’

Read more: Three more police forces signal that they will turn blind eye to cannabis use

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/11767001/Three-more-police-forces-signal-that-they-will-turn-blind-eye-to-cannabis-use.html