PDA

View Full Version : Synchronized Group Meditation - third and final of a series of three

Shantsai
29th July 2015, 15:38
Hi Avalonians, Thanks for joining in on the last one. That was the second of three I had planned-- this is the third-- and after this I'll be keeping my ear out for anyone who wants to call a time and I'll join in and spread the word too. I have found them to be very powerful and transformative and I hope you have as well. Please feel free to spread the word elsewhere as well-- the more the merrier.

Group Meditation
This is it! Third of Three Thursdays

In USA: Thursday July 30, 10 PM EST / 9 PM Central / 8 PM Mountain / 7 PM Pacific
Honolulu (Hawaii) Thursday, July 30, 2015 at 4:00 PM
UTC (Greenwich Mean Time) Friday, July 31, 2015 at 2:00 AM
Novara (Italy) Friday, July 31, 2015 at 4:00 AM
Athens (Greece) Friday, July 31, 2015 at 5:00 AM
Yerevan (Armenia) Friday, July 31, 2015 at 6:00 AM
Tashkent (Uzbekistan) Friday, July 31, 2015 at 7:00 AM
Mumbai, Delhi (India) Friday, July 31, 2015 at 7:30 AM
Thimphu (Bhutan) Friday, July 31, 2015 at 8:00 AM
Ho Chi Minh (Vietnam) Friday, July 31, 2015 at 9:00 AM
Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia), Beijing (China), Perth (Australia) Friday, July 24, 2015 at 10:00 AM
Melbourne (Australia) Friday, July 31, 2015 at Noon
Wellington (New Zealand) Friday, July 31, 2015 at 2:00 PM

Let's all tune in together and let joy solve fear.
The last two Thursdays we've done this together and it's been great. This is the last of a series of three Thursdays in a row meditating in a group all around the world simultaneously to release fear by allowing the joy and compassion that's already there to push it on out.
Fear doesn't go away by denying its existence, it goes away by allowing the basic undertone of joy and love that keeps the universe going to breathe and thrive. So you can just stop nourishing the fear and let yourself be nourished by the joy instead by breathing and letting the world continue to support your life as it always has.
Looking forward to joining you all in spirit tomorrow night for the last of this series! Feel free to spread the word, this is totally decentralized. If anyone else wants to call a time for a group meditation later I'll help spread the word too.

betoobig
29th July 2015, 19:53
i am in.
Much LOVE
Juan

Valley
29th July 2015, 23:33
Sweet... I'll be there... here... then. But I'm starting early... Now. : ) What if we also tried a 24-hour period experiment where we just keep re-energizing our focus whenever we remember throughtout a full day, 24 hrs? How long was this particular 'group meditation' scheduled for?

Shantsai
30th July 2015, 00:37
That's an interesting idea!

These ones I've been doing, I never specified duration, but I imagined people hanging in for fifteen minutes to a half hour or so. I usually meditate for about that long, although every once in a while I'll go longer.

myriaddimension
30th July 2015, 13:49
I will too! I think the group meditation is a great way to keep us all grounded and energized. Thank you! :)

Jake
30th July 2015, 13:54
Im throwing some energy work in too... some -spine tingly-...

jake