PDA

View Full Version : Preview: Covert Transhumanism; A Mind Control Documentary

Omni
5th August 2015, 01:24
Here are a few segments of my upcoming quasi-documentary:
Covert Transhumanism; A Mind Control Documentary

First a segment I plan on adding to about Technological Black Magic/Technological Mind Tricks. I do note I do not fully agree with Dr. Persingers initial statement that all experience is tied to the brain, i may edit that some(typical scientist lol). But the rest of the Persinger video is great and fits perfect IMHO.

Technological Black Magic ~ Covert Transhumanism Preview:
eEZlh9orT1U

Black Project Artificial Intelligence ~ Covert Transhumanism Preview:
FwOBaKP_99g

Targeted Individual Segment of my Documentary:
FbE-tO3rNTQ

All of these segments will probably be added to. For example Mary Rodwell agreed to dictate for my Technological Black Magic segment, to the question of: "Have you encountered experiencers who you think were under technological illusions?". Still waiting for that to happen, and she is very busy so it may not happen. But I am excited about it.

The Quasi-Documentary will release late 2015 or early 2016 barring any unforeseen circumstances. :)

The blog article for these videos is here:
http://omnisense.blogspot.com/2015/08/covert-transhumanism-a-mind-control-documentary-preview.html

Daughter of Time
5th August 2015, 02:11
It all seems pretty unreal, even though I very much know how real it is. It's like a sci-fi nightmare.

Thank you for having the courage to bring this information even if you are being tortured for doing so.

I very much look forward to your complete documentary.

Blessings! (may you receive many)

Daughter of Time

Omni
5th August 2015, 20:22
It all seems pretty unreal, even though I very much know how real it is. It's like a sci-fi nightmare.

Thank you for having the courage to bring this information even if you are being tortured for doing so.

I very much look forward to your complete documentary.

Blessings! (may you receive many)

Daughter of Time

Thank for the feedback Daughter of Time :) (and you're welcome)