PDA

View Full Version : Morphic Resonance or Universal Consciousness?

Earthlink
5th August 2015, 16:57
What he calls Morphic Resonance, I call the Universal Consciousness. They both describe the same thing, so, which is a better name? I'm really only kidding, I am not that into ego, however as an engineer and scientist I do like accuracy in names :sun:

These observations are also the reason it is never a waste of your time to think on thoughts, especially new ones, for, in time they will spread and more people will think on them also, and not only that, more will form the same conclusions you did, but much sooner.

Your mind is much more powerful than any have ever led you to believe, and take heart with the knowledge that it doesn't matter what they say with their crooked mainscream media, for, the Universal Consciousness is completely out of their control and will forever be so, and, you have the full attention of the Universal Consciousness at all times.

:heart:

MtgLklXZo3U

Earthlink
8th August 2015, 02:12
So, uh, this is actually one of the crests of a wave in science today, as in, top of the pile and as current as it gets. (pun intended) This image below continues on this study into the Universal Consciousness. Rupert can call it whatever he likes, and I'm going to keep calling it UC.

This is a Kirlian Image of a leaf, named after the guy who first did it in 1939, and it was taken less than an hour after it had been cut. The leaf still maintains an image of itself in the energy stream as though it were still whole. I don't know if they've actually done it on a leaf that is still attached to its' tree yet, but I think they should study the heck out of this stuff.

Also, just for the record, what this means is that I am not psychic after all. All of my childhood, because of the things I'd say, or predict, I definitely was in that camp. This is actually a relief to me, because it proves beyond any doubt that I am not psychic at all, everything is.

:sun:

Earthlink
10th August 2015, 20:58
So, I've already gone ahead and am running under the assumption that these things are all real, that they can be photographed and measured, and that your connection to the Universal Consciousness is inseparable. Accepting this can open up vast amounts of knowledge to anyone, and, the ability to be lied to can also be completely stripped away, once one accepts that there is a massive connection between oneself and everything else.

This may seem like a faith based endeavour, however it is really not. If I compared this to another faith based mind set, the most common being religion, then in that particular case it is 100% faith based with no measurements nor the ability to take pictures of it consistently, every single time. That's a huge difference, and one you really likely already knew anyway.

Myself, the one testimony I can offer that is genuine is that I did allow this connection from outside me to influence me from a very young age, and it doesn't have malice or bad intent in it anywhere. Those things are all internal and very superficial, and these forces that do exist in the universe will help you in all ways if you allow it.

peace

Selkie
10th August 2015, 21:06
So, uh, this is actually one of the crests of a wave in science today, as in, top of the pile and as current as it gets. (pun intended) This image below continues on this study into the Universal Consciousness. Rupert can call it whatever he likes, and I'm going to keep calling it UC.

This is a Kirlian Image of a leaf, named after the guy who first did it in 1939, and it was taken less than an hour after it had been cut. The leaf still maintains an image of itself in the energy stream as though it were still whole. I don't know if they've actually done it on a leaf that is still attached to its' tree yet, but I think they should study the heck out of this stuff.

Also, just for the record, what this means is that I am not psychic after all. All of my childhood, because of the things I'd say, or predict, I definitely was in that camp. This is actually a relief to me, because it proves beyond any doubt that I am not psychic at all, everything is.

:sun:

(my emphasis)

When I look at my aura long enough...like if I look at the aura surrounding my hand, for example...I can see streamers of light coming off of my hand, like those that appear in Kirlian photography. My aura is still there, but I also see streamers in the aura.

Thanks, Earthlink :)

Earthlink
10th August 2015, 21:51
This has some good stuff on the first evolution of cells, and kind of ties in with this.

INLi9DfT7rg

Earthlink
12th August 2015, 16:10
I can steer the direction of the entire mindset of the Human population from the tiny little confines of my Pineal Gland.

Unless you want to do it, I don't really care : )

I've no proof whether this is 100% true or not, and it does rely on acceptance and willingness to participate, which, without direct communication will never happen, yet it is somewhat true and certainly has the ability to be true.

Someone posted this full movie in a thread here. It only touches on this topic in a few places, but what's most relevant, I think, is the way people react to things that are to them as of yet unusual. This is, of course, the result of institutional programming, for, if they'd told you all about the Universal Consciousness years ago, you would know already exactly where to critique this comment.

MEoT3d0GrfM