PDA

View Full Version : Chemtrails In The Movies

daledo
24th November 2010, 21:19
http://urlbam.com/ha/M002Z

Chemtrails In The Movies: Over The Hedge

I have noticed a growing number of chemtrails appearing in movies, television shows and even commercials lately. This is not surprising considering the sheer number of locations that chemtrails litter the sky globally.

I have been inspired to make this post after renting the animated movie called Over The Hedge. Besides being a very funny movie, I was surprised at the blatant mental conditioning employed in this movie, particularly relating to chemtrails. Over The Hedge contains chemtrails throughout the movie, except the last 20 minutes or so when the animated sky is covered with clouds.

Being acutely aware of the chemtrail program and the relatively recent appearance of massive chemtrails in my area, it only makes sense that the ptb (powers that be) need to "condition" people to accept streams of particulate matter materializing in the flight paths of jets. This process of mental conditioning is very clear in this movie. I have included some screen shots below.

For those skeptics (of which I hope there are plenty for you should not blindly accept these things without research), I would ask you to ask what the incentive could possibly be to animate a sky in a large animated production to contain only long, thin artificially-produced trails for over two-thirds of the movie. No scenic clouds (until the final third of the movie). No beautiful natural-looking artifacts. Just man-made streams of white on a blue background. What else could the purpose be?

http://herballure.com//Images/Misc/ChemTrails/OverTheHedge/35.06,HuddleWithBoySpeaking.jpg

http://herballure.com//Images/Misc/ChemTrails/OverTheHedge/43.53,ExplosionInDriveway.jpg

efjay
24th November 2010, 21:44
thx. very keen eye :) there were some pǝʞɔıʍ awesome chemtrails near vienna 19 days ago. don't think i've ever seen quite so many. dozens of streaks across the sky.

Bea
25th November 2010, 01:17
It does look like mental conditioning Daledo.

I've noticed chemtrails too in shows on tv.
In series 9 (the most recent) of the British show 'Spooks' in episode 6, there is a shot of London with clear criss-crossing of chemtrails in the sky.
I've even seen them in some historical dramas on tv, which is pretty funny really, in a not funny sort of way.

Seikou-Kishi
25th November 2010, 05:10
In perculiar moments I'm overcome with a sad pity for the people responsible for this, which my more 'involved' side often dismisses. They don't seem to realise the futility of their sinister actions. They try to control us, so by the very definition they need us, but we do not need controllers, so, however long it takes, we will one day be free of them, but whilever they exist we too will exist.

One day, as though waking from an intoxication, they will realise what they have done and be left with the guilt of ages, but I cannot say I'm glad that so many will suffer for their spiritual education. I think that, too, is a key point, and something I've been thinking about lately: it seems that this world is certainly for the spiritual development of certain people, but it seems to me that it is not for our benefit but for theirs; once they have maliced themselves to exhaustion they might just turn their critical eye inwards. Maybe that is why we are here: an inexhaustible supply of spirits ready to take the punishment so that these wicked and misguided entities tire themselves out and become sated to sick of their fare.

The fact that these people try to accustom children to their nefarious schemes, as is shown in the presence of chemtrails in this film, amongst a plethora of other examples, suggests to me, in light of the above, that perhaps their evil is reaches its pinnacle and will suffocate itself pretty soon. Maybe that in itself is cause for hope.

Seikou-Kishi

Bill Ryan
25th November 2010, 12:52
thx. very keen eye :) there were some pǝʞɔıʍ awesome chemtrails near vienna 19 days ago.

Very keen eye here, too. :)

How did you do that...?

xbusymom
25th November 2010, 13:04
*upside-down word* is probably html coding directing it to do so...

EDIT:
here are some links to generators, it seems there is no specific HTML code but a format of coding directions to manipulate text-
http://www.htmlcodetutorial.com/help/sutra58489.html

- now lets go have fun freaking people out... hahahaha

ArtyCarl
25th November 2010, 13:09
Why cant these be ordinary jet vapour trails?

Solphilos
25th November 2010, 13:19
Why cant these be ordinary jet vapour trails?

It's quite possible that the animators intended for these to be just that. If they decided that ordinary contrails would look good in the film, they may have just added in what they see everyday in the sky and assume to be airplane contrails.

But, looking at the images it is quite apparent that these are an accurate animation of the classic chemtrail, not even remotely resembling a contrail. I haven't seen the movie, but in those pics the trails are long, yet no aircraft in sight, implying that they have been lingering in the sky for at least a moment. In the second image, the trails are actually beginning to 'fluff out' as chemtrails tend to do after spending some time in the atmosphere.

Samson
25th November 2010, 16:21
ʍıɔʞǝp ʇɥǝ ןıuʞ poǝs ʇɥǝ ʇɹıɔʞ http://www.sevenwires.com/play/UpsideDownLetters.html