PDA

View Full Version : Two Places at Once?

Awakening2014
6th August 2015, 13:30
I wanted to get some of your ideas on something strange that occurred to me a couple months back. It has really been on my mind. On the birthday of my grandmother that passed away a few years back, with whom I was very close, I was unable to visit her grave as I usually do due to my toddler's irregular nap schedule at that time. I laid down for a nap with her and got a phone call not long after falling asleep. It was my aunt calling and I was a bit perturbed at myself for not turning off the ringer, so I was a bit short with her on the phone. She said she just wanted to say Hi because she just passed me leaving my grandmas grave in my car. She said the close family friend in the car with her who pointed me out and they waved and honked, but I must not have seen them. I told her it wasn't me and that I was napping at the time, but I felt very guilty about not going this year.

Any ideas or thoughts? Case of mistaken identity? Something supernatural? Anyone have any experience with this type of thing? Thanks:)

Selkie
6th August 2015, 13:39
I wanted to get some of your ideas on something strange that occurred to me a couple months back. It has really been on my mind. On the birthday of my grandmother that passed away a few years back, with whom I was very close, I was unable to visit her grave as I usually do due to my toddler's irregular nap schedule at that time. I laid down for a nap with her and got a phone call not long after falling asleep. It was my aunt calling and I was a bit perturbed at myself for not turning off the ringer, so I was a bit short with her on the phone. She said she just wanted to say Hi because she just passed me leaving my grandmas grave in my car. She said the close family friend in the car with her who pointed me out and they waved and honked, but I must not have seen them. I told her it wasn't me and that I was napping at the time, but I felt very guilty about not going this year.

Any ideas or thoughts? Case of mistaken identity? Something supernatural? Anyone have any experience with this type of thing? Thanks:)

Sounds like your double. According to Castaneda, a sorcerer never knows where his/her double is.

p.s. I had something similar happen to me one time. When I was perhaps 18 years old, a friend of my boyfriend, who lived out in the country, said that he saw me walking out there one afternoon. He stopped and we had a conversation. The only trouble was, it was not me. He said that the girl looked and sounded just like me. But it was not me. I never went out to his place alone, and I would have taken a car because he lived out in the country. Plus, I was at home the day it happened. Nor could it have been my sister, because we do not look alike. Plus, there was no one in my town who resembled me, either. Weird.

Awakening2014
6th August 2015, 13:50
Thank you! I will do some research. I haven't heard of Castaneda.

Selkie
6th August 2015, 13:52
Thank you! I will do some research. I haven't heard of Castaneda.

Well, you're in for a wild ride. Just watch out, though, and take this into account,

http://www.sustainedaction.org/

addition I'm serious about taking into account what the website Sustained Action has to say about Castaneda.

loveoflife
6th August 2015, 16:08
I have had several experiences of friends reporting my double/s.

The best one happened in another city centre from where i live. A friend walked past me and offered a greeting, which i apparently ignored. He then proceeded to shout after me asking why i am ignoring him, as he was obviously hurt by the rudeness. Except that it was not me and i had no knowledge of this before he confronted me later.

My friend has good eyesight, does not need glasses, so i assume it must have been a good double and not just a lookalike.

Awakening2014
6th August 2015, 22:45
I still can't seem to grasp what the doubles are or mean.

Meggings
6th August 2015, 23:15
I still can't seem to grasp what the doubles are or mean.

Here is an example. While my beloved was in hospital I had been sleeping in his room, but the hospital was an hour drive away and one night I decided to return to my farmhouse to do laundry and get food. In the middle of that night I awoke to find my beloved sitting on the side of my bed, wearing his grey housecoat that he always put on over his pyjamas when out of bed.

I spoke to him and said, "Oh, I guess you need me to be with you." Then I said, which is a little comical, could you move so I can go to the bathroom, or can I pass right through you."

That was a double he sent to me, even though it was not consciously done on his part. I conjecture that DESIRE to be somewhere, with someone, is sufficient to initiate the process, just as you, Awakening2014, had desire to be with your family at your grandmother's grave.

A person can visit that way when alive, or when dead, for the mayor of our city told me confidentiality that her husband came to her after he died, sat on their bed, and told her he was all right and not to worry. Decades later an in-law told me that in the days after her husband died, he came to her and said pretty much the same thing. Desire to communicate seems to be key.

We are multi-dimensional beings. Being in two places at one time is an aspect of that.

RunningDeer
6th August 2015, 23:47
Mid-1980’s, I was on my way to meditation that was reschedule on a day I usually went to healing service. I was in conflict but picked the meditation which was one exit away from the healing.

Still torn by my decision and bewildered, I pulled over, readjusted my seat and stared out the sun roof at the stars. It was 6:50 p.m., a few moments away from my 7:00 p.m. meditation class. I felt disoriented and confused by the indecision.

During the meditation I experienced a split in vision. Where one eye watched a scene while the other was a black and white movie of a past life.

It wasn’t until the following week that I found out the rest of the story. At the healing service, a man asked if I’d been experiencing any troubles lately. He went on to explain he has the ability to see people that bi-locate. And that I was there and it began just before healing service. (just before 7:00)

That explained why I needed to pull the car over and lay back and the split vision in meditation. I was in conflict with which to attend.

Sunny-side-up
7th August 2015, 09:37
:)
Glitch in the Matrix ha.

That hasten happened to me but!

I had out of body while driving my car, My higher self was looking down on the Earth from out side of orbit, I was calmly studying and and enjoying the beautiful view :)

At the same time my lower meat-suite self was safely driving along and had completed a segment of road that normally takes about 15 mins O.O
That has changed my view on reality greatly ;)
Now if only I could be sitting here at the computer, while I also go for shopping, all at the same time :)