PDA

View Full Version : Andrew Bartzis - Orgin of the Irish - Refugee Species

Alpha141
9th August 2015, 08:21
Hello all,

This was something that stood out to me from the Veronica Keen Series Andrew did in 2014. I myself at this time though taking a timeout from Andrew's work had a real deep rumbling desire to return to my own Irish Origin research. Particularly Michael Tsarion's great efforts who I regard as one of my own great teachers of this time. Willing to offer perspectives giving us the power of choice to explore and entertain as possibilities. Not imposing his will over us for personal gain.....

In this short clip from Part 4 of that series with Andrew. He went very deep like only he can at present into Earth's Akashic history for the origin of the Irish here..... Enjoy

ygg-4Q0v0Cs

Snoweagle
9th August 2015, 10:21
Aw man you cannot be serious - roflmao

This is a joke, you are kidding, you must be posting this for a bet. If not, I will lay a challenge to you and Andrew Bartzis, show me a transcript of this evidence and lets go through it.

You will need lube.

Furthermore, as far as I have experienced with Michael Tsarion he has not promoted aliens or visiting anybodies as part of his original research or documentaries and I consider it disengenuous to associate Michaels evidence of equal parity or complementary to Bartzis. It appears to me that Bartzis is part of the "NEW MANAGED HISTORY" paradigm.

Alpha141
9th August 2015, 16:05
Here is another one just completed. This time a reading from a Lady in the 2013 time where her orgins relate to the Japanese also as a refugee species.

EVc8XlROboU

Enjoy

loveoflife
10th August 2015, 15:59

This is a joke, you are kidding, you must be posting this for a bet. If not, I will lay a challenge to you and Andrew Bartzis, show me a transcript of this evidence and lets go through it.

You will need lube.

Furthermore, as far as I have experienced with Michael Tsarion he has not promoted aliens or visiting anybodies as part of his original research or documentaries and I consider it disengenuous to associate Michaels evidence of equal parity or complementary to Bartzis. It appears to me that Bartzis is part of the "NEW MANAGED HISTORY" paradigm.

He who laughs last..................... man.

All you have done is show your ignorance regarding Michael Tsarions work. I draw your attention to this series 'Origins & Oracles - Atlantis, Alien Visitation & Genetic Manipulation - 1/3', at the beginning he attributes the entire situation here on Earth as resulting from alien visitation.

Bcw5YpeTd4I

Snoweagle
12th August 2015, 10:45

You will need lube.

All you have done is show your ignorance regarding Michael Tsarions work. I draw your attention to this series 'Origins & Oracles - Atlantis, Alien Visitation & Genetic Manipulation - 1/3', at the beginning he attributes the entire situation here on Earth as resulting from alien visitation.

Bcw5YpeTd4I

Yes I should qualify my comment and thank you for pointing that out. I stand by what Michael Tsarion's presentation and recommend them to everybody.

His presntations talk extensively about gods, kings and aliens. Yes I accept that also.

I'm not laughing by the way, nor should you.

My research elsewhere on a number of other topics across a spectrum of sciences has convinced me that most of the interpretations ascribed to antiquity are "misunderstood". Quite a lot can be explained differently when the same information is laid over a timeline with natural outstanding catastrophes affecting our past which "we" are not being told. We, mankind, today, are screaming out for free energy devices. The ancients knew, understood and utilised this natural energy normally. The records and history are "anecdotal" to the events of each period. The Geology of the planet does not ascribe to the fundamental teachings and expectations, the missing 500 million years, is still an enigma to geologists. Yet there was violent change. Catastrophes. The skies changed, records show convincingly these were a "marvel" to the ancients not necessarily "godly". How new to them was it?

I am convinced that if and when researchers eventually coalesce these events into one big picture then we can truly understand our past.

I do believe in aliens. Have no interest in that line of research directly. Am very thankful others have that "flank" of the alternative media. Will deal with that when it happens.

But I do not believe in the manifestation of new gods everytime a "crystalised toenail" is discovered.

This picture depicts free energy production. It is a circuit diagram. It is also a pictogram. It is a control diagram. Everything you need to know about the management of magnetic fields is there. If you are unable to understand it then best to leave alone. Unless you "know" how to read this don't mess with it. It is lethal. It's unpatentable as well.

I mention this because this type of scientific examination is being quietly overlooked by those that know and traditionally trained engineers might see it as a trinket of interest. Im fact the Babcock model could be explained using this. This is an artefact from antiquity. How is this explained by Michael or others?

I was wrong to "bark" my criticism for that I apologise though, I find it very frustrating the drums of "gods" are pounding even now in our approaching timeframe.

from my own perspective, everything we think we know as truth is incorrect. Am thankful for the work of many emerging alternative scientists now breaking news, much having significant impact on our belief systems across all disciplines.

Michaels work is a compendium of records all packed nicely together. Brilliantly researched. I have no doubt the presentations autheticity either. I'll be in the front seat. But be very, very clear on this, it is not another Bible.

loveoflife
12th August 2015, 18:35

You will need lube.

Bcw5YpeTd4I

Yes I should qualify my comment and thank you for pointing that out. I stand by what Michael Tsarion's presentation and recommend them to everybody.

His presntations talk extensively about gods, kings and aliens. Yes I accept that also.

I'm not laughing by the way, nor should you.

My research elsewhere on a number of other topics across a spectrum of sciences has convinced me that most of the interpretations ascribed to antiquity are "misunderstood". Quite a lot can be explained differently when the same information is laid over a timeline with natural outstanding catastrophes affecting our past which "we" are not being told. We, mankind, today, are screaming out for free energy devices. The ancients knew, understood and utilised this natural energy normally. The records and history are "anecdotal" to the events of each period. The Geology of the planet does not ascribe to the fundamental teachings and expectations, the missing 500 million years, is still an enigma to geologists. Yet there was violent change. Catastrophes. The skies changed, records show convincingly these were a "marvel" to the ancients not necessarily "godly". How new to them was it?

I am convinced that if and when researchers eventually coalesce these events into one big picture then we can truly understand our past.

I do believe in aliens. Have no interest in that line of research directly. Am very thankful others have that "flank" of the alternative media. Will deal with that when it happens.

But I do not believe in the manifestation of new gods everytime a "crystalised toenail" is discovered.

This picture depicts free energy production. It is a circuit diagram. It is also a pictogram. It is a control diagram. Everything you need to know about the management of magnetic fields is there. If you are unable to understand it then best to leave alone. Unless you "know" how to read this don't mess with it. It is lethal. It's unpatentable as well.

I mention this because this type of scientific examination is being quietly overlooked by those that know and traditionally trained engineers might see it as a trinket of interest. Im fact the Babcock model could be explained using this. This is an artefact from antiquity. How is this explained by Michael or others?

I was wrong to "bark" my criticism for that I apologise though, I find it very frustrating the drums of "gods" are pounding even now in our approaching timeframe.

from my own perspective, everything we think we know as truth is incorrect. Am thankful for the work of many emerging alternative scientists now breaking news, much having significant impact on our belief systems across all disciplines.

Michaels work is a compendium of records all packed nicely together. Brilliantly researched. I have no doubt the presentations autheticity either. I'll be in the front seat. But be very, very clear on this, it is not another Bible.

There will never be a complete consensus of of ancient knowledge at our present level we are too dumbed down, until we regain who and what we once were before genetic manipulation. This is also complete conjecture, though ancients texts do refer to humans as being much more than we are now, and virtually immortal. Imagine a lifespan of 100,000 years in which to develop and cultivate oneself.

According to some branches of astrology we do not attain maturity on all levels until 84 years of age, one cycle of Uranus.

Maybe its just enough to learn what we can from from the researchers who have devoted their lives to particular fields of investigation, join the dots and and leave the great unknown as it is a mystery.

Alpha141
13th August 2015, 05:10
Don't forget also there has been a huge agenda to remove, destroy, hide and restrict access to an enormous level of information that goes against the commonly taught false history. Not to mention the consistent elimination of the indigenous oral traditions (Ireland elimination of the Druid / Bards, Indigenous in South America, North America, Australia etc....It has been systematic. So while gaining info from something like the Akashic Records which is just like an event log in a PC only for planets of everything that has ever occurred etc. I feel it is very logical that individuals will gain the abilities to access it in order to offer a checkmate to this false control aimed reality. I personally know 2 separate people like Andrew and have chats with him now and again though people who have never had that opportunity I sit back more for them to experience his energy field. Good luck guys ;)

Snoweagle
18th August 2015, 09:50
There will never be a complete consensus of of ancient knowledge at our present level we are too dumbed down, until we regain who and what we once were before genetic manipulation. This is also complete conjecture, though ancients texts do refer to humans as being much more than we are now, and virtually immortal. Imagine a lifespan of 100,000 years in which to develop and cultivate oneself.

According to some branches of astrology we do not attain maturity on all levels until 84 years of age, one cycle of Uranus.

Maybe its just enough to learn what we can from from the researchers who have devoted their lives to particular fields of investigation, join the dots and and leave the great unknown as it is a mystery.

The Uranus assertion is perfectly valid in respect of mankinds development as far as I am concerned.

Though your assertion that lifetime researchers in particular fields are "experts" above all others will not stand scrutiny. This is also called "compartmentalisation". They are blinkered to their own little world. I urge strong caution when suddenly there is "breaking news" and captures our attention. Afterall, the world is in a mess now as a result of the populations "obedience" to a master orator.

Mankind is not dumbed down enough to understand the revelations of our past. The evidence is there. It's in your face. When the "penny dropped" for me and I saw the "big picture" I was dumb struck as I realised it was my death sentance. All I can say is the answers are there, you believe what you want to believe, if you lack discernability it will not be visible to you. Thats what frustrates me most, intelligent people "doting" on messianic orators. If in doubt ask. And keep asking until you are satisfied and you will be, when you see it too.

If I thought a web page would enlighten everybody I would be wrong as it would be hacked out of existence. Many of the source web sites that were available to my early research have gone so it just isn't worth the aggro. I'm grateful to be alive, at least I can watch the "fireworks" along with everyone else.

As long as religions and economics exist, "dumbing down" whole swathes of the global population, then "Truth" is a wasted exercise.