PDA

View Full Version : Snakes in the grass. UK and its pedophile ring of lords exposed.

Blue Mobius
11th August 2015, 13:26
KRObgttIyeg

Cidersomerset
11th August 2015, 18:45
This is an important documentary and the latest spot light is on former UK prime
Minister Edward Heath.Who was named by David Icke and others decades ago.
There are several threads about that and the bigger picture. Also I posted this doc
a couple weeks ago , so some of those interested may have already seen it.

But definitely worth posting again imo ....

I post all these articles on the Jimmy saville thread and also do sub threads as and
when it seems appropriate with new revelations or breakthrough's.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?50809-How-Jimmy-was-able-to-Fix-it----/page75

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A post from.....Re: New Story - Why weren't Ted Heath's child rape claims investigated ?

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?84239-New-Story-Why-weren-t-Ted-Heath-s-child-rape-claims-investigated&p=985467#post985467
==============================================

This was speculated by David Icke and others in the 1990's. It goes to the heart of
the cover up and whether there are blood lines and sects' going back to Babylon
and beyond , or the Reptilian entities that seem to posses some of these same
bloodlines. I have posted many articles related to in in the big Jimmy Saville
thread , but that is more of an on going archive of various aspects of this abuse
from many causes from Satanic to sex trafficking and many deviant places in between....

The other side of this is the intel and PTB use blackmail to keep potential power full
people in their pockets , it may be bribes, debt , homosexual activities ( before it
became legal ) sexual deviances , paedophilia ,rape, murder etc,etc.....

This is an excellent interview by David , I just listened to it again and he covers
an awful lot of ground , from the current expose of political paedophiles , back
to the many other related subjects.....

David Icke Exposes Staggering Scale of Elite Paedophiles

EMfNSy1R2uA

David has done many of these interviews and published hundres of articles
on his headline page....

====================================================
====================================================

Michael Shrimpton Exposes Ted Heath (and others)

QNelt33QP_8

=================================

Tory Whip Would Help Cover up Potential Paedophile Scandal

EjJeQSfFhj8
Published on 8 Jul 2014

1995. The late Tory Whip during the Heath years, Tim Fortescue, explains how
party whips would help cover up a potential paedophile scandal for "brownie points".

===================================================

60 Minutes Australia: Special Investigation – Spies, Lords and Child Predators

By ickonic on 20th July 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGwTeR8Y8Qw

http://www.davidicke.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Untitled-127.jpg

Published on 19 Jul 2015

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?83797-60-Minutes-Australia-Special-Investigation----Spies-Lords-and-Child-Predators

lucidity
11th August 2015, 20:02
Ahem.... let's not elevate these paedophiles by referring to them
as 'snakes in the grass'... They're not worthy of that.

be happy ;-)

lucidity

Ellisa
12th August 2015, 06:46
What an extraordinary interview from Michael Shrimpton. Some of it has the ring of truth. David Kelly for instance, and something was weird about Heath. If even some of it is true then the deaths of those children need investigation--- so I hope these people keep looking. Maybe there is nothing to it, but we really need to know. The thing is that once the secret gets too horrific everyone acts in their own interest, and the perpetrators are defended.

Star Tsar
12th August 2015, 07:50
"Zac Goldsmith taking the claims very seriously"?
POPPYCOCK lets not forget his daddy is one of these "Lords".
And to my eye he is smirking whilst speaking...

Carmody
12th August 2015, 10:59
You know you are living in a strange messed up world, when claims of "child molestation, murder of children, 1400 people investigated, highest levels of government, thus widespread knowledge and complicity"..and more....when such realities don't have the general public freaking out. Seemingly. Things can be different than they appear, on the surface.

What we do have, is the knowing or knowledge, the open, every day proof in knowing..slowly sinking into the general public.... that no part of government or associated systems, like military, police, or media, or law, or finance....are in the camp of being 'for the people'.

That all of these 'systems' which were obstinately created for the purpose of being an arm of the populace, are found to be not what they supposed to be, not what they present themselves as being. That there is something deep inside each of these 'branches' of service...that is directing them internally, to not be any form of a system of human service...something self affected and parasitical.

The deeper parts of peoples minds thinking, "I thought the government would do...", or, "I thought the police would do", or, "It can't be real if the news isn't reporting it", or that ...etc.

People milling about, in their minds, waiting for someone else to take a chance at being ostracized, jailed, or shot.....as they slowly realize that it is all on their shoulders, and it always was.

We're looking at trigger points, flash points. More than anything else, this is what it can be. Tinderbox. The trick is if it is planned or gamed moments, vs natural ones. Whatever each may bring....

idiit
21st September 2015, 17:00
We heard them screaming’: US troops told to ignore Afghan soldiers abusing boys
By Jim W. Dean, Managing Editor on September 21, 2015

Our own Intel agencies have always kept files on higher office holders with paedophile histories, but any revelations are deemed to not be in the country’s best interests. There is a fatalistic attitude to it all, that things have, and always will go on, and no one wants a scandal to blow up on their watch.

Even sexual abuse gets lost in all the combat slaughter of mistaken bombings and horrible conditions that refugee kids endure. Sexual abuse is just one of the many horrors they endure. It’s hard for the average non-perverted American to wrap their heads around that.

The wars themselves, when pursued based on false threats to hide the real reasons, which are almost always so some special interests can make more money, push what happens to a generation of children off their list of concerns.

So like the generation of Americans were robbed via the constructed Wall Street, banking and mortgage scandals; and 9-11 became part of a one two punch that continued the robbery by loading us up with debt; so do countless children get robbed of their childhood.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/65c90257b455ca0a374f0380d5b5aeed.jpg

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2015/09/21/we-heard-them-screaming-us-troops-told-to-ignore-afghan-soldiers-abusing-boys/

excellent article.

some ppl hate on vt. name me any news source that gets it completely right every time.

awakeningmom
21st September 2015, 17:20
But even with the exposure of these disgusting people (I assume that's what they are), will anything really happen? Will anyone high up be arrested, stopped, brought to some semblance of justice? Or is this just the PTB seeing just how much horror and abuse we will allow to happen without mass resistance?

Snowden's revelations told us all that the agencies were spying on our every move via technology. A few minor sparks of outrage were expressed, and then most went back to their everyday lives, while the spying continues unabated and likely worse today. Now all the pedophiles (or at least the dead ones from earlier administrations) are being exposed in the U.K. But where are the mass protests in the U.K. streets? There seems to be some actual coverage of this scandal -- at least in the tabloid-type papers. So why does it seem like nothing much is really happening via ordinary citizens over there -- or am I mistaken? Is momentum for full disclosure and removal of the perps really being built?