PDA

View Full Version : The Trump Factor

Matt P
11th August 2015, 20:42
I can hear you now. "Oh lord, not Trump talk!!" :)
Most of you probably check out Kerry's Project Camelot anyway but, if you don't or haven't recently, you gotta take a look at this article on Trump. It is one of the best I have read about the Donald and what's going on right now. I don't intend this to be a debate about Trump or any other candidate. As far as I'm concerned there is no debate. The dog and pony circus that is called the presidential election in the US of A is completely fake and there is no such thing as a legitimate vote in any election where votes are submitted on corporate-owned computers where the controllers can flip the count for anyone they want...and have shown very adept at doing so.
Paladin nails it in the following. Enjoy.

Matt

http://projectcamelotportal.com/blog-archive/77-paladin/2636-the-trump-factor

OMG
11th August 2015, 21:21
It's still early but Trumps numbers are so high and he's getting more popular as time goes by that I'd be curious what would pull him from the race.

People are saying Trump & Carson would be a winning ticket. Neither are career politicians and speak their mind freely and have as viable a solution for the political woes as any other candidate.

But unlike others Trump could probably succeed where others wouldn't, if he's not a plant. For example, he wants America to be strong again and has the knowledge, experience (even internationally) and means to do this. And besides who else knows and speaks so freely about all the conspiratory topics...lol.

Are there any other canadates from any other party that don't work for TPB that could get things done to make the USA strong, free and independent again?

:)

Cidersomerset
11th August 2015, 21:27
This was on the headline page recently....

By David Icke on 8th August 2015

http://www.naturalnews.com/images/NaturalNews-Americas-Truth-News-Bureau.png

Fox News debate fraud? Jeb Bush spoon-fed obviously pre-arranged questions
while Donald Trump is viciously attacked by unfair, biased news anchors

Friday, August 07, 2015
by Mike Adams, the Health Ranger
Tags: Fox News, debate fraud, Donald Trump

http://www.davidicke.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Editorial-Use-Donald-Trump-Speaking.jpg

NaturalNews) Everybody I know was watching the Republican debate tonight,
wanting to find out who might stand out from the crowd.But the one thing that
really stood out was the total fraud of what Fox News pulled off. It was clear
from the first five minutes that Fox News had pre-arranged softball questions
for Jeb Bush to highlight his "heroic actions" and accomplishments. Meanwhile,
the kinds of questions directed to Donald Trump were all thinly veiled accusations
and insults, designed to attack Trump on issues that had nothing to do with
running the country.

Click here for my complete notes and logs from the debate.

The typical questions went something like this: (paraphrased)

Fox News: "Jeb Bush, how did you get to be such an amazing leader?"

Fox News: "Donald Trump, who do you hate women?"

As if a debate with totally contrived questions wasn't enough, Fox News also
had a pre-arranged assembly of apparently "ordinary citizens" who were asked,
after the debate, how many of them now hated Donald Trump.In all, Ted Cruz,
Marco Rubio, John Kasich, Ben Carson and Scott Walker all came off as highly
intelligent, passionate Americans. Rand Paul was off his game but made some
great points nonetheless. Christie just looked like Jabba the Jackass, wagging
his finger at Rand Paul while promoting the Orwellian surveillance state. But
the real jackass of the night was Fox News itself, which clearly fed Jeb Bush
a list of pre-arranged softball questions.

Breitbart News also noticed this, running a headline that reads, Fox News vs.
The Donald: Anchors Try to Take Out Trump.

It's just so pathetic to watch this unfold
Just as the Democrats have already crowned Hillary Clinton their nominee,
establishment Republicans have now crowned Jeb Bush as theirs. Just what
America needs, right? Another Bush / Clinton showdown where everybody loses.
If this continues, by next November, we'll all get to go to the voting booths
and choose the least offensive political criminal on the ballot. Yay for democracy, eh?

Meanwhile, the DrudgeReport.com reader poll currently shows Trump as the
clear winner of the debate, with a 45% winning vote at the time of this writing.

The bottom line? Even Fox News is desperately trying to destroy Donald Trump,
but it's not working. The Don lives on, and now Fox News has damaged its own
reputation for "Fair and Balanced" by being obviously biased and pathetic in how
it managed the debate.

Seriously? The first question to Donald Trump is why he hates women? Isn't that opening
your TV news show with a smear question like, "When did you stop beating your wife?"

Follow all the breaking news headlines on Donald Trump at TRUMP.news

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/050697_Fox_News_debate_fraud_Donald_Trump.html#ixzz3iXmt5WjW

====================================================
====================================================

Juice Rap News: Immigrants! Featuring Donald Trump & Tony Abbott

By ickonic on 27th July 2015

TaaxSoyK2nI

Published on 26 Jul 2015

For more Juice News visit thejuicemedia channel: http://www.youtube.com/thejuicemedia & https://thejuicemedia.com/

Mass exoduses of people - refugees, asylum seekers, and migrant workers - are
taking place all over the planet, causing tensions and tempers to rise. But are these
really the kinds of immigrants we should be worrying about? And how do border-
crossing corporations and global treaties like TPP, TTIP and TISA fit into the picture?

Arcturian108
11th August 2015, 22:43
There is something genuine about Trump that I can't pin down. I find all of his insulting comments to be very much on the surface. Even as a woman, I can't take his put-downs of women seriously. His volatility is truly refreshing and there lies his appeal. As a fellow New Yorker, who grew up in the same era that he did, I remember how much one-up-man's-ship was part of my experience there. It was intrinsic to the whole New York City comedy shtick. It was Lenny Bruce who said 'If you’re from New York and you’re Catholic, you’re still Jewish. If you’re from Butte Montana and you’re Jewish, you’re still goyisch.'

Matt P
12th August 2015, 00:36
OMG: "Are there any other canadates from any other party that don't work for TPB that could get things done to make the USA strong, free and independent again?"
In my opinion, no. The parties are corrupted to the core. While there might be a few decent people in each of the 2 major parties, none of them are allowed to move up the food chain. If they somehow manage to slip through the cracks, TPTB own the papers, tv, voting machines and everything else (including the hit squads). Voting is just an illusion to keep the people pacified and thinking they have a choice.
Arcturian108, I enjoy Trump myself, for the entertainment value and he occasionally makes some libertarian comments, but your and my opinion of him is totally irrelevant. If he IS the real deal, he will never be allowed to win the (s)election.
Without question, the winner of the US presidential election has already been decided. Everything until then is just theater.

Matt

Earthlink
12th August 2015, 00:40
"Why did the chicken cross the road?"

I don't know, why?

"To get to the idiots house."

"Knock Knock"

Who's there?

"BU-KAWK"

Arcturian108
12th August 2015, 01:12
Sadly, I agree with you that all the elections since JFK was elected appear to have been fixed, and even Joe Kennedy had the mob fix his election in Chicago. I first really noticed this six months before Obama was elected, when all of my friends felt he could never win. I noticed, however, that the media was portraying him in a better and better light, so I sensed he would win, but didn't know why. If I had been more alert I would have seen the C.I.A. connections to his immediate family, his mother and grandparents.

But Maharishi Mahesh Yogi would always say that the only constant in the universe is change. He would talk about the Vedic concept of the three gunas - sattva (purity/creation), rajas (maintenance), tamas (destruction). Something has to change in the coming years as we pull out of the awful astrological period that we are in right now. 2017 is astrologically the beginning of some better times. Let's see how that plays out.

joeecho
12th August 2015, 01:48
If he IS the real deal, he will never be allowed to win the (s)election.
Without question, the winner of the US presidential election has already been decided. Everything until then is just theater.
Matt

It's been that way for a long time.

The head of the dragon doesn't just let it's head get lopped off.

The game has been played for a long time and much energy is spent to keep it the way it is.

The choice is obvious, choose their choice.

Akasha
12th August 2015, 09:22
Great article, mpennery, cheers for sharing. I was half expecting it to skirt around the crux with anti-immigrant blah and so was relieved when it got down to the meat and potatoes:

The only thing you need to know about Trump is that he, along with the rest of the Republican pretenders, are staunch supporters of Israel and the continued Zionist stranglehold of the US. If there was ever a question, it should be answered, AIPAC still controls this party with their bribes and blackmail. I expected Netanyahu, the maniacal Zionist war criminal, to appear on stage any minute so they could all bow and kiss his hand.

jinjRYNuVyo

rPBL2InL-r0

disclaimer: I'm not remotely aligned with Kapner's religious angle but I feel his outspoken criticism of zionism deserves respect.

Desire
12th August 2015, 13:33
OMG: "Are there any other canadates from any other party that don't work for TPB that could get things done to make the USA strong, free and independent again?"
In my opinion, no. The parties are corrupted to the core. While there might be a few decent people in each of the 2 major parties, none of them are allowed to move up the food chain. If they somehow manage to slip through the cracks, TPTB own the papers, tv, voting machines and everything else (including the hit squads). Voting is just an illusion to keep the people pacified and thinking they have a choice.
Arcturian108, I enjoy Trump myself, for the entertainment value and he occasionally makes some libertarian comments, but your and my opinion of him is totally irrelevant. If he IS the real deal, he will never be allowed to win the (s)election.

Matt
Check out BERNIE SANDERS__hopefully_(Before you talk about him)

Lost N Found
12th August 2015, 20:20
Not so sure about any of this crap of a dog and pony show. Here is an editorial that does sort of talk about this stuff and how it is just a dog and pony show.

EDITORIAL
Don’t Be Fooled by the Political Game: The Illusion of Freedom in America
By John Whitehead - August 12, 2015

Being a citizen in the American corporate state is much like playing against a stacked deck: you’re always going to lose.
The game is rigged, and “we the people” keep getting dealt the same losing hand. Even so, most stay in the game, against all odds, trusting that their luck will change.
The problem, of course, is that luck will not save us. As I make clear in my book, Battlefield America: The War on the American People, the people dealing the cards—the politicians, the corporations, the judges, the prosecutors, the police, the bureaucrats, the military, the media, etc.—have only one prevailing concern, and that is to maintain their power and control over the citizenry, while milking us of our money and possessions.
It really doesn’t matter what you call them—Republicans, Democrats, the 1%, the elite, the controllers, the masterminds, the shadow government, the police state, the surveillance state, the military industrial complex—so long as you understand that while they are dealing the cards, the deck will always be stacked in their favor.
Incredibly, no matter how many times we see this played out, Americans continue to naively buy into the idea that politics matter, as if there really were a difference between the Republicans and Democrats (there’s not).
As if Barack Obama proved to be any different from George W. Bush (he has not). As if Hillary Clinton’s values are any different from Donald Trump’s (with both of them, money talks). As if when we elect a president, we’re getting someone who truly represents “we the people” rather than the corporate state (in fact, in the oligarchy that is the American police state, an elite group of wealthy donors is calling the shots).
Politics is a game, a joke, a hustle, a con, a distraction, a spectacle, a sport, and for many devout Americans, a religion.
In other words, it’s a sophisticated ruse aimed at keeping us divided and fighting over two parties whose priorities are exactly the same. It’s no secret that both parties support endless war, engage in out-of-control spending, ignore the citizenry’s basic rights, have no respect for the rule of law, are bought and paid for by Big Business, care most about their own power, and have a long record of expanding government and shrinking liberty.
Most of all, both parties enjoy an intimate, incestuous history with each other and with the moneyed elite that rule this country. Don’t be fooled by the smear campaigns and name-calling. They’re just useful tactics of the psychology of hate that has been proven to engage voters and increase voter turnout while keeping us at each other’s throats.
Despite the jabs the candidates volley at each other for the benefit of the cameras, they’re a relatively chummy bunch away from the spotlight, presenting each other with awards (remember when Jeb Bush presented Hillary Clinton with a Liberty Medal for her service to the country), attending each other’s weddings (Bill and Hillary had front-row seats for Trump’s 2005 wedding), and embracing with genuine affection.
Trump’s various donations to the Clintons (he donated to Hillary’s Senate campaigns, as well as the Clinton Foundation) are not unusual. Remember, FOX News mogul Rupert Murdoch actually hosted a fundraiser for Hillary’s Senate reelection campaign back in 2006 and contributed to her presidential campaign two years later. In fact, FOX News has reportedly been one of Hillary’s biggest donors for the better part of two decades.
Are you starting to get the picture? It doesn’t matter who wins the White House, because they all work for the same boss: Corporate America. In fact, many corporations actually hedge their bets on who will win the White House by splitting their donations between Democratic and Republican candidates.
We’re in trouble, folks, and picking a new president won’t save us.
Just consider how insidious, incestuous and beholden to the corporate elite the various “parts” of the government mechanism have become.
Congress. Perhaps the most notorious offenders and most obvious culprits in the creation of the corporate-state, Congress has proven itself to be both inept and avaricious, oblivious champions of an authoritarian system that is systematically dismantling their constituents’ fundamental rights. Long before they’re elected, Congressmen are trained to dance to the tune of their wealthy benefactors, so much so that they spend two-thirds of their time in office raising money.
The President. With the 2016 presidential election shaping up to be the most expensive one in our nation’s history, with estimates as high as $10 billion, “the way is open for an orgy of spending by well-heeled interest groups and super rich individuals on both political sides.” Yet even after the votes have been counted and favors tallied, the work of buying and selling access to the White House is far from over. Such access comes with a steep price tag.
The Supreme Court. The U.S. Supreme Court—once the last refuge of justice, the one governmental body really capable of rolling back the slowly emerging tyranny enveloping America—has instead become the champion of the American police state, absolving government and corporate officials of their crimes while relentlessly punishing the average American for exercising his or her rights. Indeed, law professor Erwin Chemerinsky makes a compelling case that the Supreme Court, whose “justices have overwhelmingly come from positions of privilege,” almost unerringly throughout its history, sides with the wealthy, the privileged, and the powerful.
The Media. Of course, this triumvirate of total control would be completely ineffective without a propaganda machine provided by the world’s largest corporations. Besides shoving drivel down our throats at every possible moment, the so-called news agencies which are supposed to act as bulwarks against government propaganda have instead become the mouthpieces of the state. The pundits which pollute our airwaves are at best court jesters and at worst propagandists for the false reality created by the American government.
The American People. “We the people” now belong to a permanent underclass in America. It doesn’t matter what you call us—chattel, slaves, worker bees, drones, it’s all the same—what matters is that we are expected to march in lockstep with and submit to the will of the state in all matters, public and private. Through our complicity in matters large and small, we have allowed an out-of-control corporate-state apparatus to take over every element of American society.
Our failure to remain informed about what is taking place in our government, to know and exercise our rights, to vocally protest, to demand accountability on the part of our government representatives, and at a minimum to care about the plight of our fellow Americans has been our downfall.
Now we find ourselves once again caught up in the spectacle of another presidential election, and once again the majority of Americans are acting as if this election will make a difference and bring about change—as if the new boss will be any different from the old boss.
- See more at: http://www.thedailybell.com/editorials/36471/John-Whitehead-Dont-Be-Fooled-by-the-Political-Game-The-Illusion-of-Freedom-in-America/#sthash.vEB1U9K9.dpuf

awakeningmom
12th August 2015, 21:21
Great articles, MPennery and Lost & Found. I am doing all I can to avoid watching any of this upcoming Presidential Election farce so I, too, don't hurl something into my TV (like Paladin). I know it's going to end up with Jeb Bush and H. Clinton in the end, two of the worst criminals in all of history (and backstage buddies to boot) -- and I cannot bear to watch it all unfold. I also cannot figure out whether people have pea-sized brains/memories and are willing to keep electing these dynastic families because they can't recall what they ever did wrong, or whether most people ARE awake but that it makes no difference since voting is a complete sham and the next "president" has already been selected in the shadows. I'm leaning strongly towards the latter these days, but it still makes me sick to see the true believers at the rallies for any of these despicable creatures.

ghostrider
12th August 2015, 23:23
one thing about the Donald , he can't be bribed , he has billions already ... he can upset the whole demo-public circus , especially if he runs as an independent ...

Lost N Found
13th August 2015, 00:50
Ghostrider, you are so right in saying the trump can't be bribed, Awakeningmom you are so right in what you have said, It is all a very sick circus and yes they already have picked out who is going to be the tyranny dictator and it will just get worse for all of us cause nothing will change. Now, Ghostrider you do sound a bit optimistic about this trump fellow but reach back and remember a fellow by the name of Peroe or however he spelled his name and how he could not be bribed either cause he was a very rich business man just like trump. He through the bulls#it circus into a tizzy by running as an independent and I do believe he might have won cause everyone was sick of the two party crap just like they are now. Well look as what is happening with trump but remember what happened with the Peroe guy right at the end run up. Someone threatened his family and all of a sudden he quit and no one ever heard from him again. Just saying that all the money that trump has is not going to keep some hired nasty from doing something to make him quit. Yes I would like to be very optimistic myself but I have been through to many of these dog and pony shows to know it will belong to the dynasty some how some way. I see that there is only one way to stop the runaway train and that is to completely arrest all in DC and cart them off to their own FEMA camps.

Oh yes we have to start down in the local levels and get rid of this corruption there and move on up. This entire system is rotten to the core and we all must stand together or we all will die together, however one looks at it. Sorry for being so down about all of this but we have been slowly being killed for a long time. I keep asking myself daily, when will this end? And yes I have been trying to wake up more folks around me for a long time. Some times I feel I am making some headway and other times it feels like a dead end. Well here is a piece of music to reminisce with and maybe just maybe something will change this year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHhrZgojY1Q

risveglio
13th August 2015, 02:00
Please, no Trump, no Sanders. Have we gone back 100 years and are deciding between National Socialism and Fascism?

This is the best article on Trump out there and why we should really start to fear the F word again.

https://tucker.liberty.me/trumpism-the-ideology/

grannyfranny100
13th August 2015, 04:06
What's wrong with Bernie Sanders?

awakeningmom
13th August 2015, 04:37
I just think there's no point getting interested in Or riled up about Trump (part of the elite anyway, just playing his part) or Bernie sanders. Neither will "win." They are just around to give the illusion that there's some kind of legitimate race going on before the big fish step in and eat them. Bread and circus.

KiwiElf
13th August 2015, 06:49
Humans can be very fickle... Trumpie's approach is new, refreshing even, poking "PC" in the eye... a new "nightclub on the block" that's different from the rest. Like Obama being originally elected,... the novelty may wear off. :)

mgray
13th August 2015, 12:39
My take on Trump (http://wp.me/ppklu-dZ) and the parallel with gold.

risveglio
13th August 2015, 14:23
Take a Hitler speech from the early 30s and replace jew with billionaire and you have Bernie Sanders.

His policies are awful and will hurt the poor and middle class more than help them if he ever was elected, but Sanders is not in it to win it. His purpose is to try to get the far left to vote for Hillary. He is a sheepdog. He already said he would endorse Hillary. Can you really be against corporate welfare and then endorse the queen of corporate welfare?

Yes, he points out some horrible things about the way things are. I can point out that my favorite baseball team can't hit but starting me at 3rd would not be a good solution. Bernie is dangerous.

Pam
13th August 2015, 15:43
I just think there's no point getting interested in Or riled up about Trump (part of the elite anyway, just playing his part) or Bernie sanders. Neither will "win." They are just around to give the illusion that there's some kind of legitimate race going on before the big fish step in and eat them. Bread and circus.

I really agree with your assessment awakeningmom. Trump provides the reality show antics that the American people have become so accustomed to. This is the theater of diversion. We get a little libertarian, a little eccentric contrarian thrown into the mix of candidates as a diversion until the contrived outcome will be presented to us. Most Americans will be happy with this. I am just blown away that there is so little concern that the Bush family keeps popping up, election after election. Senior and W are guilty of war crimes, but we are so dumbed down that we will be appeased by the performance of Trump.

Bluegreen
13th August 2015, 17:49
Yes, he points out some horrible things about the way things are. I can point out that my favorite baseball team can't hit but starting me at 3rd would not be a good solution. Bernie is dangerous.

LOL :) So true ...

piW6q2yKhfY
Donald Trump is a circus clown, complete with fright wig and painted on smile. These "elections" are a hideous debacle of pure, unadulterated schlock, a grim and grotesque spectacle of deviousness and evil. Unfortunately, at this point, it seems the best that can be hoped for is the lowest voter turnout in American history, which I fully expect.

Desire
13th August 2015, 19:05
WOW .So many of you seem so disillusioned.OK don't vote.It might be better.

Or you could contribute something positive to the planet.You might find it helpful

Anyway,too negative for me .I'm out of here.

Love and Light
Desire

risveglio
13th August 2015, 19:22

Or you could contribute something positive to the planet.You might find it helpful

Love and Light
Desire

Yes, it is very important that we vote.

UthMHjoNyjA

Lost N Found
13th August 2015, 23:09
Oh yes we all have to vote vote vote, that is what we have to do is vote vote vote. That is what we all have been taught for most of our lives. It will help to change what I don't know and it really has never did that except to make everything twice as bad as it was previously. Gee go and vote and the politicians all say at once, A vote for me is a vote for me and if you vote me in why I can do anything I want. Here here is something we all can relate to.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuNsZZ7LYbo

Selkie
13th August 2015, 23:18
Oh yes we all have to vote vote vote, that is what we have to do is vote vote vote. That is what we all have been taught for most of our lives. It will help to change what I don't know and it really has never did that except to make everything twice as bad as it was previously. Gee go and vote and the politicians all say at once, A vote for me is a vote for me and if you vote me in why I can do anything I want. Here here is something we all can relate to.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuNsZZ7LYbo

Gruesome, isn't it?

Lost N Found
13th August 2015, 23:39
Well Selkie it is very gruesome, and the best we can do it appears is just smile and keep on moving forward. I get so sick of these Illuminati games and it seems it is all over this world. Now as for this trump card I do not want to offend anyone that gathers around this poker player but I am cross posting a thought for those that still are believing that our votes count for something in this topsy turvey world. No offense intended just a laugh.

awakeningmom
13th August 2015, 23:51

Love and Light
Desire

Well, Desire, just because many of us have become completely disillusioned with the political process and finally have come to the realization that Presidential Elections are a complete farce, doesn't mean that we aren't doing positive things for the planet (or humanity for that matter). I happen to do many things to try to make this planet a better place, although I do still tend to flip people off when they cut me off in traffic. I'm still working on that one, so I guess I won't sign myself off with "Love and Light."

Bingo
14th August 2015, 00:09
The Donald is a New York character, and New Yorkers are having fun laughing at this. It's a game; he's come out before...he won't last long. No one is taking this seriously. Unless, of course, people are so angry and distrustful of gov that they vote him in just for spite. That's a big jump tho. Why not relax and enjoy the show, because when he leaves the stage we will have a truly gruesome experience watching Hil and Jeb duke it out.

Lost N Found
14th August 2015, 00:32
Bingo, I do think you may be right in what you are saying but I think that if that be the case and may God help us if so, we be in that 2nd revolution of blood and guts. One way or the other there is no one or anything riding over the hill to save us on this coming devastation. It would appear that the dynasties are rolling the dice. I really want to be optimistic that the paradigm will shift and all of this will just go away. However, as awakeningmom has posted, "She is doing positive things for the planet (for humanity)"..... as we all are doing to the best we can, hopefully without getting ourselves killed in the process. There is so much to do it is daunting, and yes it is so gruesome to see on a daily basis. Please keep on keeping on.

Earthlink
14th August 2015, 01:39
Doing the same thing over and over again but expecting different results each time is a definition of a mild form of insanity.

quiltinggrandma
14th August 2015, 03:05
mpennery,,i so agree.They will appoint whom they want.

ulli
14th August 2015, 15:25
We all know that a president is a puppet, and what he says is meaningless.
We need to focus on how he/she looks

https://scontent-mia1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xtf1/v/t1.0-9/10906199_10205798300169295_8505998435903444555_n.jpg?oh=b622fcdfbab84a096dc006898e77118f&oe=564D3B2C

Lost N Found
14th August 2015, 15:47
More Lies – Donald Trump: 2015 NRA-ILA Leadership Forum. This is a headline above a video. The vid is about 7 minutes long so here is that:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7IDo_1a39w

Now this video was under the above video and was placed in the comments section and here is that one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJgIwULLvOQ

Don't think it takes much imagination to see where this was going.

Lost N Found
14th August 2015, 20:11
Here is another view or from the other side view. God Bless this woman for doing what is very important in her life and it really does come to that in all of our lives. I am not sure if she has come to or ever will come to the realization that WE THE PEOPLE do not matter or mean anything to the District of criminals or for that matter any government agency from local to federal, But by golly she is doing something and I applaud her for that. Here is her article,

Angry Taxpayers, Not Stupid People, Are Backing Donald Trump
The GOP has been stoking a fire under fed-up conservatives for years. Their anger is now fueling Donald Trump's success.

By D.C. McAllister
August 12, 2015
Share on emailEmail
Share on printPrint

Like so many of my fellow Americans, I felt helpless as I sat in front of the television in the fall of 2008, watching Barack Obama become the 44th president of the United States. I had high hopes for John McCain and Sarah Palin, but my hopes were dashed as America elected Obama, despite not knowing much about him.
I wanted to do something, speak out, have a voice, but I was just a mom in Charlotte, N.C., struggling to get by. I felt alone, my voice heard only within the confines of my own home as I snapped back at television commentators or politicians spouting drivel on the radio. Then came the Tea Party.
After his inauguration in 2009, Obama announced more government bailouts. Those of us who were worried about out‐of‐control spending and a growing centralized government rose up. The Tea Party was born. I was one of the first members, if you could even call us official members at the time. As soon as I heard about other like‐minded people gathering in downtown Charlotte for a rally, I printed out my first homemade “Tea Party” bumper‐sticker and taped it to my faded red mini‐van. A neighbor called me crazy. I just smiled and put another sticker on the side window, so he could see it as I drove by.
In A Reaction Against Big Government, The Tea Party Was Born
As Tea Partiers gathered on the National Mall in 2009, I went to local rallies, my oldest daughter and I painting “Conservative Victory” T‐shirts with stars and stripes. The rallies were a mixture of people—old, young, teenagers, whites, Hispanics, blacks. Every rally felt like the Fourth of July in a small town, complete with iced tea and lemonade.
But things soon changed. Anderson Cooper dubbed us Tea Baggers, and the Republican Establishment fixed its eye on us like Sauron from Mordor.
During one rally across from the Mecklenburg County Courthouse, a couple of black female professionals came up to me and asked me what was going on. They looked concerned. “What do you have against President Obama?” one of them asked me suspiciously. I explained that the issue wasn’t Obama but the size of government and how we’re all taxed too much. I told her that I had three children and three step‐ children to support, but a lot of our money went to taxes. “I just want to be free to take care of my kids and help in my community the way I choose,” I told her. She said she’d just had her third child and agreed that she could use more money. We parted with a greater understanding of one another—no animus, no anger, just a deep concern about our families.
Throughout the first term of Obama’s presidency, the Tea Party grew in strength. I was able to replace my tattered homemade bumper‐sticker with a glossy official one. But things soon changed. Anderson Cooper dubbed us Tea Baggers, and the Republican Establishment fixed its eye on us like Sauron from Mordor. Those of us in the Tea Party faced a two‐headed hydra in Washington—the Democrats and those from our own party who hated us because we embarrassed them and challenged their power.
Still, the Tea Party didn’t relent. Obamacare spurred us to action, and the 2010 midterms were a landslide. We wanted change in Washington. The newly elected congressmen we sent there promised change, but the two years that followed didn’t bring much, despite the efforts of brave men like Sen. Mike Lee and Sen. Rand Paul. The real blow came when the Establishment’s candidate of choice, Mitt Romney, won the Republican nomination. During the primary, the GOP had repeatedly beat up on the Tea Partiers, calling them irrational, angry, and most of all stupid. They were characterized as ignorant outsiders with pitchforks. Hobbits. Crazies. When newly elected Sen. Ted Cruz fought to defund Obamacare in 2013, Peter King called his supporters “a dark strain in the American psyche.”
Fighting For Limited Government With Words
After the election of Obama in 2012, I felt helpless and depressed. I’d worked hard in the Tea Party, but we were failing. We were failing, not because of the Democrats, but because of the GOP and its refusal to give up its love of centralized power. They were no different than the leftists. Money. Power. Cocktail parties. Media incest. The Capitol in the Hunger Games really did portray for many of us what Washington had become—narcissistic, money‐grubbing, self‐indulgent, condescending, and egotistical. There was little evidence that anyone inside the beltway cared about everyday Americans.
I continued to work hard, writing, standing for principles of liberty and freedom.
I needed to do something. I had been a journalist before becoming a full‐time mom, so I used the only skills I had—my writing. Maybe it would give me a voice, albeit a small one. Attending rallies wasn’t enough. I was worried about the future. I saw other women being sucked in by the war‐on‐women lies, and I needed to say something, try to make a difference. My children were getting older, and I wanted better for them, financially, culturally, and morally.
So, I got on the Internet, started a blog, and I began writing. I was passionate and not always politically correct. I challenged people on my side as well as Democrats. I made friends, and I made enemies because I didn’t care about playing politics. That’s because I was speaking out, not for a political party, but for my family, for myself. I had to live and write by my own conscience, not to please others or even to advance myself and a possible career in punditry.
I got up at dawn and wrote all day. I was unemployed at the time, so I could do it. I joined a wonderful website, Ricochet, where I continued to work hard, writing, standing for principles of liberty and freedom. I called people to be faithful to the Constitution, to think as individuals, to strengthen the civil society by loving one another and being personally responsible for themselves and their families, and to stand for what they believe no matter what. I studied, read more books than I can remember, and scoured the Internet. My family thought I had gone nuts, but I wouldn’t relent. I was just a little voice, just a Tea Party mom who wanted to make a difference, but I believed in what I was writing.
I was often demeaned and ridiculed. I didn’t have a fancy degree. I didn’t have a fancy fellowship. I didn’t know any politicians. I didn’t have any connections. I was just a journalist with some knowledge of philosophy and theology. I was just a mom and a wife, busy cooking dinner, cleaning house, not attending cocktail parties and rubbing elbows. I was a nobody. But I kept writing. In response to Peter King and his attack on Ted Cruz, I wrote in September of 2013 a post about how the GOP was mischaracterizing the Republican base. I was tired of being called angry and stupid. Even “vile.” The fact is I wasn’t angry. I was afraid.
The Tea Party’s Fears Still Matter
This is what I wrote two years ago, and given what my colleague Tom Nichols (whom I respect a great deal) has written about the Tea Party and Trump supporters, it bears repeating:
If you really want to understand what motivates the Republican base, you need to stop listening to the bully name‐calling that the establishment has adopted from the left or to people like Peter King who talk about a ‘dark strain in the American psyche’ and all the ‘vile’ phone calls he has received in support of Cruz. Instead, you need to listen and understand that conservatives are not—and never have been—motivated by anger. They are motivated by fear.
Some might not want to admit this fact. It sounds weak, maybe even naive. But fear in the proper context is anything but naive. It’s wisdom based on experience and knowledge. It’s realizing that something you love is threatened, something worth fighting for—even worth dying for.
They fear a government that is no longer acting within the boundaries of the Constitution. They fear tyranny.
‘Anger,’ as it has been leveled at the Republican base, is a mischaracterization, designed to dismiss them as irrational and even dangerous. The truth is they’re simply good people who love their country and are honestly afraid of losing their freedom, having their private property taken away through high taxes, being robbed of their rights through increasing regulations, having their privacy invaded by the IRS and the NSA, and having an expanding government rob them of quality healthcare, the right to defend themselves, and free choice in the education of their children.
Conservatives today look at the government and they see creeping tyranny (and in some instances, not so creeping). They see very few checks and balances among the branches, they see the Constitution violated and undermined by legislators—including those in the GOP, they see judges legislating, and they see an unaccountable executive ruling by fiat. Is it any wonder they’re afraid? The question is ‘Why isn’t the GOP establishment afraid?’
It’s been said, ‘When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny.’ The Republican base doesn’t hate the government as Dorothy Rabinowitz of the Wall Street Journal said in her rant against Cruz supporters. They fear a government that is no longer acting within the boundaries of the Constitution. They fear tyranny.
I wrote that two years ago. Today, we’re hearing the same thing from insiders (even if they are registered “Independents”). Nichols writes that Trump supporters “embrace being the underdog because it gives them a sense of importance and specialness that comes from believing they are in an ongoing struggle with The Man or The System or The Cartel. Thus they love it when The Donald says things like ‘everybody is stupid,’ because that’s how they feel all the time.”
Nichols uses the term “stupid” seven times to describe those who oppose political insiders and Washington elites. Of the Tea Party, he says they put people on the political stage “whose stock in trade was either pristine ignorance or pure rage.”
As a Tea Party member, I can say I’m neither ignorant nor filled with pure rage. Neither am I stupid. I have been thoughtful in my opposition to tyranny in Washington, and it’s one reason I’ve pushed to keep writing, despite having little support, struggling with personal issues, and often doing it while working three jobs to help pay the bills. As a Senior Contributor at The Federalist, I continue to write, standing for local governance, low taxes, a strong defense, the civil society, the Constitution, and life in the womb.
Trump Speaks For Small Government Advocates When The GOP Doesn’t
I don’t support Trump as a candidate, but I understand and respect the anger of my fellow Americans—and, yes, it is now true anger (mixed with some other legitimate points Nichols makes about our celebrity‐driven culture). But, as someone who has been a part of this conflict since the beginning—and an outsider—I can tell you, it is the GOP’s fault—it’s the fault of all politicians who are either protecting the status quo or pushing us into even more tyranny, a point Walter Russell Mead makes in his explanation of the populism of Trump.
People are more angry now than they have been because they have been pushed and pushed and pushed.
This isn’t just about Donald Trump and stupid Americans. If it were, Nichols might have a point, but there’s history here. It goes back to the Tea Party. The same things were being said years ago (and continue to be said) about Lee, Cruz, and others who dared to “make fools of themselves” in their fight against the status quo, in their fight against tyranny.
People are more angry now than they have been because they have been pushed and pushed and pushed. Let me explain a little something about human nature. When someone feels oppressed and controlled and you continue to belittle them and push them against the wall, they get angry. They’re not going to be particularly rational at that point. They’re in a corner and they lash out—that’s human nature. They fight. They get angry. They grab hold of whatever weapon they can find to defend themselves. That’s what you mostly see with Donald Trump. It’s anger, fueled by fear and stoked by insiders who continue to demean the base, who refuse to listen, and who want to maintain the status quo.
As I watch what’s happening with the Trump phenomenon, I see it not just from a political point of view, but from a human one. Nichols says supporters of Trump and Tea Partiers are just a bunch of petty “pedestrian” narcissists who like to play the victim—they’re just stupid, enraged idiots. He’s wrong.
As I watch what’s happening with the Trump phenomenon, I see it not just from a political point of view, but from a human one.
This reminds me of a toxic relationship between a man and a woman in which the man continues to control the woman, keeping her from speaking her mind, calling her stupid whenever she does. She tries to find ways to win her independence, to be heard, to be free, but he keeps pushing her back against the wall, telling her that she’s the problem. Over time, the anger swells within her. She’s afraid. She isn’t free, and she hates it. She’s powerless. Anytime she tries to stand up for herself, she is mocked and slapped down. Her fear resides. Her anger grows. Her hope recedes. One day, she just loses it. She lights a match and burns the whole house to the ground. Give me liberty or give me death takes on a whole new meaning in the context of oppression and abuse.
Hopelessness and helplessness lead to destruction. Always. Who’s at fault in this situation? Is it the irrational, angry woman who burns the house to the ground? Or is it the man who has pushed her, controlled her, ridiculed her, stolen her liberty, and caused her to live in fear for years? If you think it’s the woman’s fault, then you know nothing of human nature. The inside‐the‐beltway types might know a lot about policy, but they know little of human nature. It will be their downfall. Sadly, though, it will be the downfall of us all.
Denise C. McAllister is a journalist based in Charlotte, North Carolina, and a senior contributor to The Federalist. Follow her on Twitter @McAllisterDen.

Matt P
15th August 2015, 12:39
Some great comments on here. Wonderful.
About Bernie Sanders...again, my opinion is meaningless about him because if he is so awesome and we want him to be president we have no means to do so. Voting is an illusion unless we go back to paper ballots or give printed out receipts that can be verified and recounted. Isn't it interesting you pay for gas and a receipt is printed out as a record that can be tracked but when you vote on a machine no receipt is given? Once you've "voted" they can say that vote was anything they want. Therefore, by voting (i.e. playing their game) you are voting for "Them" and their system. One of you said it earlier in the thread that the best thing that could happen in an American (s)election is for there to be a vote and no one show up. Now THAT would be a vote for the people!

I'll also say again, the winner of the next presidential election has already been decided. It's a done deal. My personal opinion is that Hillary was selected, because, like the first black president before her, the first woman president is another great distraction. If you vote you are voting only for the candidate that has been selected already. If you don't vote you are actually voting for the people and real change.

The late Emma Goldman said it best, "If voting changed anything they would have made it illegal."

Matt

risveglio
15th August 2015, 14:43
Other than pointing out that there is a problem, what is good about Bernie Sanders? Is having choices really a problem? Are price controls really a solution? Do you really want to be waiting in line for deordant, toilet paper and soap that only the government decides what we have. Sorry but there is something sinister or stupid about a person if you really think Bernie or Trump would be good for this country.

Lost N Found
16th August 2015, 20:59
You all know that this thing is going into the back woods at some point. I would sincerely like to think that we will be changing in the near future. the Trump fellow is gaining momentum but one has to think What For and why? See this is how we have come to think in this backa$$words world. In 2008 a complete unknown and still unknown politician managed to become the CEO of the US Corporation. He was touted as being the first Black man to be this but that is a lie, He is not a Black man and never was. He has used that entire thing to destroy this country. So, How did that happen? Something to think about right there and I aintakidden not one bit.

Well here comes The Trump card and we all have to wonder how is this going to turn out? Search back and remember Perot in 1992, What the heck happened there? The Illuminati already have their stump goat picked out and they own his/her soul so we know what is or can or will happen to make that happen.

Now the only real thing that can change this crap of a messy paradigm is us and how we let the light flow. Just my take here.

I am not into politics and I really do not care for these a$$holes that want to control us, but I am giving or trying to give both sides of this mess so we all can make our own minds up of what is and what ain't. So here is some more of that side whichever one you all might see. Just coming along.

WHACK JOB OR AMERICA'S SAVIOR?
WHO IS DONALD TRUMP? AND WHAT DOES HE REALLY STAND FOR?
A MUST READ & SHARE!
Donald Trump........who he REALLY is....
The criticisms of Trump are amazingly missing something.

When interviewing those who work for him (or who have or have had business dealings with him) negative stories are, curiously, lacking. After all the employees he’s had and all the business deals he’s made there is an unmistakable lack of criticism. In fact, long term employees call him a strong and compassionate leader and say he has far more integrity and high moral standards than many people think.

And while it may surprise many, he’s actually humble when it comes to his generosity and kindness. A good example is a story that tells of his limo breaking down on a deserted highway outside of New York City. A middle-aged couple stopped to help him and as a thank you he paid off their mortgage, but he didn’t brag about that. Generous people rarely talk of the charitable acts they bestow on others.

But as much as all this is interesting, the real thing that people want to know is, what is Donald Trump’s plan for America. It’s funny how so many people say they don’t know what it is, or they act like Trump is hiding it. The information is readily available if people would just do a little homework. But, since most Americans won’t do their own research, here, in no particular order, is an overview of many of Trumps positions and plans:

1.) Trump believes that America should not intervene militarily in other country’s problems without being compensated for doing so. If America is going to risk the lives of our soldiers and incur the expense of going to war, then the nations we help must be willing to pay for our help. Using the Iraq War as an example, he cites the huge monetary expense to American taxpayers (over $1.5 trillion, and possibly much more depending on what sources are used to determine the cost) in addition to the cost in human life. He suggests that Iraq should have been required to give us enough of their oil to pay for the expenses we incurred. He includes in those expenses the medical costs for our military and $5 million for each family that lost a loved one in the war and $2 million for each family of soldiers who received severe injuries.

2.) Speaking of the military, Trump wants America to have a strong military again. He believes the single most important function of the federal government is national defense. He has said he wants to find the General Patton or General MacArthur that could lead our military buildup back to the strength it needs to be. While he hasn’t said it directly that I know of, Trump’s attitude about America and about winning tells me he’d most likely be quick to eliminate rules of engagement that handicap our military in battle. Clearly Trump is a “win at all costs” kind of guy, and I’m sure that would apply to our national defense and security, too.

3.) Trump wants a strong foreign policy and believes that it must include 7 core principles (which seem to support my comment in the last point):

American interests come first. Always. No apologies.
Maximum firepower and military preparedness.
Only go to war to win.
Stay loyal to your friends and suspicious of your enemies.
Keep the technological sword razor sharp.
See the unseen. Prepare for threats before they materialize.
Respect and support our present and past warriors.

4.) Trump believes that terrorists who are captured should be treated as military combatants, not as criminals like the Obama administration treats them.

5.) Trump makes the point that China’s manipulation of their currency has given them unfair advantage in our trade dealings with them. He says we must tax their imports to offset their currency manipulation, which will cause American companies to be competitive again, drive manufacturing back to America and create jobs here. Although he sees China as the biggest offender, he believes that America should protect itself from all foreign efforts to take our jobs and manufacturing. For example, Ford is building a plant in Mexico and Trump suggests that every part or vehicle Ford makes in Mexico be taxed 35% if they want to bring it into the U. S., which would cause companies like Ford to no longer be competitive using their Mexican operations and move manufacturing back to the U. S., once again creating jobs here.

6.) Trump wants passage of NOPEC legislation (No Oil Producing and Exporting Cartels Act – NOPEC – S.394), which would allow the government to sue OPEC for violating antitrust laws. According to Trump, that would break up the cartel. He also wants to unleash our energy companies to drill domestically (sound like Sarah Palin’s drill baby, drill?) thereby increasing domestic production creating jobs and driving domestic costs of oil and gas down while reducing dependence on foreign oil.

7.) Trump believes a secure border is critical for both security and prosperity in America. He wants to build a wall to stop illegals from entering put controls on immigration. (And he says he’ll get Mexico to pay for the wall, which many have scoffed at, but given his business successes I wouldn’t put it past him.) He also wants to enforce our immigration laws and provide no path to citizenship for illegals.

8.) Trump wants a radical change to the tax system to not only make it better for average Americans, but also to encourage businesses to stay here and foreign businesses to move here. The resulting influx of money to our nation would do wonders for our economy. He wants to make America the place to do business. He also wants to lower the death tax and the taxes on capital gains and dividends. This would put more than $1.6 trillion back into the economy and help rebuild the 1.5 million jobs we’ve lost to the current tax system. He also wants to charge companies who outsource jobs overseas a 20% tax, but for those willing to move jobs back to America they would not be taxed. And for citizens he has a tax plan that would allow Americans to keep more of what they earn and spark economic growth. He wants to change the personal income tax to:

Up to $30,000 taxed at 1%
From $30,000 to $100,000 taxed at 5%
From $100,000 to $1,000,000 taxed at 10%
$1,000,000 and above taxed at 15%

9.) Trump wants Obamacare repealed. He says it’s a “job-killing, health care-destroying monstrosity” that “can’t be reformed, salvaged, or fixed.” He believes in allowing real competition in the health insurance marketplace to allow competition to drive prices down. He also believes in tort reform to get rid of defensive medicine and lower costs.

10.) Trump wants spending reforms in Washington, acknowledging that America spends far more than it receives in revenue. He has said he believes that if we don’t stop increasing the national debt once it hits $24 trillion it will be impossible to save this country. Even though he says we need to cut spending, he does not want to harm those on Medicare, Medicaid, or Social Security. He believes that the citizens have faithfully paid in to the system to have these services available and that the American government has an obligation to fulfill its end of the bargain and provide those benefits. Therefore, he wants to build the economy up so that we have the revenue to pay those costs without cutting the benefits to the recipients. He disagrees with Democrats who think raising taxes is the answer and says that when you do that you stifle the economy. On the other hand, when you lower taxes and create an environment to help businesses they will grow, hire more workers, and those new workers will be paying taxes that become more tax revenue for the government.

11.) Trump also wants reform of the welfare state saying that America needs “a safety net, not a hammock.” He believes in a welfare to work program that would help reduce the welfare roles and encourage people to get back to work. And he wants a crackdown on entitlement fraud.

12.) Trump believes climate change is a hoax.

13.) Trump opposes Common Core.

14.) Trump is pro-life, although he allows for an exception due to rape, incest, or the life of the mother.

15.) Trump is pro 2nd Amendment rights.

16.) Trump’s view on same-sex marriage is that marriage is between a man and a woman, but he also believes that this is a states' rights issue, not a federal issue.

17.) Trump supports the death penalty.

18.) Trump believes that there is a lack of common sense and innovative thinking in Washington (Hmmm… looks like he believes in horse sense!). He says it’s about seeing the unseen and that’s the kind of thinking we need to turn this country around.

He tells a personal story to illustrate the point:

“When I opened Trump National Golf Club at Rancho Palos Verdes in Los Angeles, I was immediately told that I would need to build a new and costly ballroom. The current ballroom was gorgeous, but it only sat 200 people and we were losing business because people needed a larger space for their events. Building a new ballroom would take years to get approval and permits (since it’s on the Pacific Ocean), and cost about $5 million. I took one look at the ballroom and saw immediately what needed to be done. The problem wasn’t the size of the room, it was the size of the chairs.

They were huge, heavy, and unwieldy. We didn’t need a bigger ballroom, we needed smaller chairs! So I had them replaced with high-end, smaller chairs. I then had our people sell the old chairs and got more money for them than the cost of the new chairs. In the end, the ballroom went from seating 200 people to seating 320 people. Our visitors got the space they desired, and I spared everyone the hassle of years of construction and $5 million of expense. It’s amazing what you can accomplish with a little common sense.”

On top of his saving years of construction and $5 million in expenses, he also was able to keep the ballroom open for business during the time it would have been under remodeling, which allowed him to continue to make money on the space instead of losing that revenue during construction time.

Donald Trump’s entire life has been made up of success and winning. He’s been accused of bankruptcies, but that’s not true. He’s never filed personal bankruptcy. He’s bought companies and legally used bankruptcy laws to restructure their debt, just as businesses do all the time. But he’s never been bankrupt personally.

He’s a fighter that clearly loves America and would fight for our nation.

Earlier I quoted Trump saying, “I love America. And when you love something, you protect it passionately – fiercely, even.” We never hear that from Democrats or even from most Republicans. Donald Trump is saying things that desperately need to be said but no other candidate has shown the fortitude to stand up and say them.

Looking over this list of what he wants for America I see a very necessary set of goals that are long past due. Before we criticize someone because the media does, maybe we should seriously consider what he has to offer.

Ok just some more for this thread, thank you.

Rocky_Shorz
18th August 2015, 16:20
uh oh, Obama ordered Hilary arrested if Donald Trump gets assassinated...

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/hce2.jpg

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/hce1.jpg

"Fueling President Obama’s concern that the Clinton’s may be planning to kill Trump, this report says, are the over 90 suspicious deaths of their political enemies linked to them over the past nearly 30 years, as well as new polling showing that should this New York billionaire continue his campaign to become the next American President he would very likely defeat Hillary.

Of the most important death linked to the Clinton’s that has so angered President Obama, this report explains, was the 16 July 1999 assassination of John F. Kennedy Jr., who at the time of his death was planning to run for the New York State Senate seat Hillary ultimately won due to her having no further legitimate opposition.

President Obama’s “intimate knowledge” of the Clinton’s assassination of John F. Kennedy Jr., this report explains, had been related to him by Caroline Kennedy Schlossberg (John F. Kennedy Jr.’s sister and Obama’s present Ambassador to Japan) who was present at the US Supreme Court hearing that illegally gave the 2000 US Presidential election to George W. Bush and had witnessed for herself how the then President Bill Clinton and his wife Hillary had secretly met with Justices just prior to their ruling. [Note: Gore’s promise to Caroline that should he become President he would reopen the investigation into both her brother and fathers deaths we had covered in a previous 2000 report.]" link to Sorcha (http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1902.htm)

secret service just hired 1100 additional staff to protect the Don and many other political opponents...

Cidersomerset
19th August 2015, 13:26
Donald , Jeb and Hilary The PTB latest three stooges presidential candidates
This is sad...LOL In the vid Donald's plan for Iraq/Syria is to ' Bomb the b------'s' ,
then invade with ground troops and take over the oil . " Which we should of done in
the first place " quote from end of the RT vid below. He also just says at the end "
there will be plenty of money " Uhm ! of course there will . mil ind com , US tax $ ,
Iraqi oil money. There's always trillions $ for wars!!.....

As I'm always saying none of this is new and in the 'good Old days of the cold war'
the satirists knew this all to well . Yet here we still are , 25 years after the end of
the cold war. Which has been replaced by TPTB by an open ended 'War On
Terror'.....

'General Cheeseburger'.. Aka , Kenny Everett - Round em up, put em in a field and Bomb the B------'s.....

xGMWZJlA0QA

http://powerpointparadise.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Isis-Isil-USrael.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B-oYJPLW0AAGCzA.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who’s to blame for ISIS? Jibes heat up US presidential election

By David Icke on 19th August 2015

-8EIoMWsrZA

Published on 18 Aug 2015

ISIS rise blame game heats up as US presidential hopefuls clash.
US Presidential candidates blame each other for ISIS emergence exchanging verbal jabs.

RT LIVE http://rt.com/on-air

Olam
19th August 2015, 16:03

Love and Light
Desire

If I am faced with a situation where I have to vote for the least crappy candidate, I rather vote for myself.
Take back my personal power and take care of myself and family by taking care of all aspects of my life.
Its a full time job and its the best job I can ever have.
I don't want anyone to govern me , period.

hardrock
19th August 2015, 18:16
I'm not sure if the CFR or the Bilderbergers counted on Trump running, but it didn't seem like it. That is what intrigued me about his running.

It's almost as if the table was set for Hillary vs Jeb, with Jeb getting into office based on the current Hillary scandal.

Jeb's campaign has been lazy and moderate. Almost to the point that they thought he was a shoe in. Hillary has been fulfilling her role for now and maintaining status quo so that no other Democratic candidate could have a chance at the last minute. She will be pardoned for her crimes by Jeb and can relax and write books, appear on Oprah and command a huge salary at some consulting firm until she no longer wishes.

I could be absolutely wrong and the whole thing is an elaborate setup, but Trump seems like a wild card. The things he is discussing are buried under the mainstream carpet.

Rocky_Shorz
19th August 2015, 18:27

Love and Light
Desire

elections are over a year away, and yet even that doesn't matter, the President and congress mean nothing except for someone to get angry and vent at. your vote and opinion mean nothing more than a frog's fart in the wind...

those who run nations are above any laws, unknowns yet untouchables...

never turn on friends or family over politics, they are truly all that matters, not the puppet politicians that fill our airwaves with meaningless chatter every few years.

Sean
19th August 2015, 18:50
People keep playing Trump off like a joke..but none of the "powers that be" seem happy with him at all..and it doesn't seem like an "oke doke". they're really pissed..or there's some really good acting going on. Whether it's a setup or not..I'm calling it: Trump wins the GOP nom and the WH. Hillary won't run. Hillary is in SERIOUS trouble. Loretta Lynch(The AG). is on her ass. This email thing is orders of magnitude worse than what Patreaus did..she had top-secret docs(including satellite intel) in email form on a private server. she probably looked at these emails on her ****ing smartphone. It's REALLY bad. AG Lynch is a black woman from NYC.different mindset, different culture, different EVERYTHING than what Hil/Bill are used to dealing with. Jeb has no chance because people finally see what the bush's are about. The dems will probably run Joe Biden out of sheer desperation.

Hillary clinton is about to get lit up. Jeb is done. Trump wins.

This is going to be HILARIOUS.

Lost N Found
19th August 2015, 21:36
Alright, workingactor, I like the way you think, That is or sounds all very good in the end and I really do hope this is what may happen, The big question I have to ask is, What do we really get if Trump gets to be the one? will he just take over and continue the same crap we have been experiencing from the past a$$holes but make it even worse cause that is how it has been working and Trump does seem to be a dictator in his own world? Just something to ponder. I really think this man is pushed up front to distract the hell out of us. Here is something to read that may be or may not be but it is and fits right in here.

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2015/08/19/defeating-the-gope-road-map-a-message-to-donald-trump-and-ted-cruz-supporters/

Sean
20th August 2015, 02:40
It's a good read.I'll tell ya..I don't remember voting for a repub EVER..but this time I just might. As someone who grew up in NYC..very familiar with Trump. I realized it was all that "Apprentice" stuff that turned me off him..but the more he speaks, the more sense he makes. Still waiting for that "other shoe" to drop..

There's one sure sign that Trump is for real.

It'll be when "they" try to whack him. then we'll know.

Lost N Found
20th August 2015, 21:26
Either they try to whack him and either succeed or miss and he comes back and hires his own to whack them. or he quits just like Perot did in 92' at the last minute cause someone gets to him and threatens his family, Or he is an implant by the Illuminati and all of this dog and pony show is just to keep us all away the killery or the bushed overs. Can't seem to get behind any of this crap cause it is the same same ole all the time and who is really running this sh#t.

observer
21st August 2015, 01:07
Has anybody taken notice at what they are pullin' with ol'Jimmy? (http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/18/politics/jimmy-carter-cancer-thursday-news-conference/)

Way back in the mid 70's I used to get a audio newsletter from an investigator named Dr. Peter Beter (http://www.peterdavidbeter.com/docs/all/dbaltpcs.html), no joke.... the man's real name.

Read this one (http://www.peterdavidbeter.com/docs/all/dbal46.html). Scroll down about 1/3 of the page to where you see, "What I am about to reveal...." and read from there.

This was in 1979 from a man reporting from inside the highest levels of secrecy, imagine where they are today.

Anyway, he used to talk about "organic robotoids". He made the assertion that the public Jimmy was actually a freekin' robot. Mind you, this was in the late '70s.

Does anyone here really believe there is a savior, the Donald notwithstanding.

There has always been the promise of a "Bright New Dawn, just over the horizon".

I would really like to see a change. Donald looks like our best hope. I really resonate with Jesse Ventura. Is there really any hope?

Keep your eyes alert for movement on the flanks, frontal attacks are always a diversion....

Lost N Found
24th August 2015, 14:35
Here is the latest or maybe not but is quit something to read.

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/saving-america-no-donald-trump-is-a-clinton-distraction-tactic_082015

And I believe this has been being said here over and over. Well, not sure about any of this stuff.

observer
24th August 2015, 14:55
Here is the latest or maybe not but is quit something to read.

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/saving-america-no-donald-trump-is-a-clinton-distraction-tactic_082015

And I believe this has been being said here over and over. Well, not sure about any of this stuff.

O.K. I'm going to go way out in 'left field' now.

Since you brought up the Clintons, Lost N Found, here's a few nights of research that any critically thinking individual must do.

The first one is foundational:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7gW7QwevFI

If anyone should lack the fortitude to watch over two hours of research, or is already familiar with the Bush/Clinton early connection, then they must move-on to this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mYW5nmS9ps

If anyone is still in doubt about how conspiratorial criminal behavior actually works, look-up how Barry Seal is connected to the Cabal, all the way back to New Orleans, and the Kennedy affair, like for instance, here (http://www.madcowprod.com/2013/11/20/barry-seal-the-cias-secret-camp-in-lacombe-the-jfk-assassination/).

The Donald/Clinton connection is well known. This is why I said in an earlier comment (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?84428-The-Trump-Factor&p=991132&viewfull=1#post991132), "Does anyone here really believe there is a savior, the Donald notwithstanding."

It's all a dog-and-pony show. No politician can help us now. One might as well learn how to bend-over far enough to kiss their sweet a$$ goodbye.

heyokah
24th August 2015, 18:43

"The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter." - Winston Churchill

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiZFXkmofgI

Hillary Clinton supporters are asked if they agree with her supposed "campaign promise" to "repeal the Bill of Rights".
This was done, to see if they would blindly agree with this clearly insane policy just because Hillary is supposedly behind it.
The results of the experiment are disturbing.

I think they have no idea what this 'New World Order' means.
I also wonder if they know what the word 'repeal' means.

Lost N Found
24th August 2015, 20:09
Well I would guess we can't blame these folks, because they eat fluoride cakes for breakfast every morning, they drink heavy fluoride juice and water all day long, they watch the lamestream media on there 3 or four tv's in there places of living. They go to the supermarket every other day with the food stamps given to them from the gov'ment. Oh lets not forget the free cell phones they all recieve from Obummer of which he paid for with his private stash. They have no concept of what the Bill of Rights is or even the Constitution. They think the billery should be the President because they honestly think she is going to give them even more than they have now. These are the liberal minded folks. They love to eat GMO foods. They have never been to any school that they could learn a truth of history or anything of the like. Just a take on this mentality and I said, Can't really blame them.

Now the right wing nuts or conservatives as they like to be called, Just ask Shawn Hannity (who by the way is a shill for Fox news) believe in the bill of rights and the constitution but for some reason they have this all twisted around and think we should go to war with anyone that does not believe the same way. Their God is going to condemn you to hell if you don't believe in Christianity and the way they have been conditioned all of their lives. Oh they will purport to love thine neighbor but will kill you in an instant if you are or stray from their path. Such a wonderful world we live in.

Here comes trump and Sanders and Hillery Killery and here comes Rand Paul and a whole host of Republicrats to keep us all distracted with the Voting thing. Oh crap here is that George Soros billion,trillion air that by the way was a damn Nazi lover, owning all of the voting machines and all of the congress and senators and anything he can stick his claws into to control playing behind the scenes. Lovely stuff we have here. Don't forget to go and vote now, it is your duty you know, If you do not vote you do not have any say in what happens, So shut up about anything or this mob will tromp on you, That is our Democracy. Mob rule. Hey do not talk about the Republic, or use the words Republican democracy if you want to say anything. We beat you if you say anything against us. Sounds just like gangs to me.

Sorry just had to go off on that one.

Lost N Found

Selkie
24th August 2015, 20:15

"The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter." - Winston Churchill

Hillary Clinton supporters are asked if they agree with her supposed "campaign promise" to "repeal the Bill of Rights".
This was done, to see if they would blindly agree with this clearly insane policy just because Hillary is supposedly behind it.

Sometimes...

https://g33kp0rn.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/i-dont-want-to-live-on-this-planet-anymore.jpg

not because of the earth, but because of the people.

Maunagarjana
24th August 2015, 20:18
Andy Basiago for President!

Lost N Found
24th August 2015, 20:24
Is like Daffy duck?

Sorry but that just reminded me, here is a laugh for today.

Sean
24th August 2015, 20:28

I can't..what the..how the..but..
*walks away from laptop, shaking his head

observer
24th August 2015, 21:00
Well I would guess we can't blame these folks, because they eat fluoride cakes for breakfast every morning, they drink heavy fluoride juice and water all day long, they watch the lamestream media on there 3 or four tv's in there places of living. They go to the supermarket every other day with the food stamps given to them from the gov'ment. Oh lets not forget the free cell phones they all recieve from Obummer of which he paid for with his private stash. They have no concept of what the Bill of Rights is or even the Constitution. They think the billery should be the President because they honestly think she is going to give them even more than they have now. These are the liberal minded folks. They love to eat GMO foods. They have never been to any school that they could learn a truth of history or anything of the like. Just a take on this mentality and I said, Can't really blame them.[....snip]

And in reply additionally, to heyokah, Selkie, and any other pilgrim still trying to figure it out, I draw your attention to this comment (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?84437-One-Ring-to-rule-them-all....&p=991015&viewfull=1#post991015), in another thread.

At the top of the list should be "Artificial Telepathy", that's the one tool nobody knows about which has been in use since the Dawn of Man.

Selkie
24th August 2015, 21:03
Well I would guess we can't blame these folks, because they eat fluoride cakes for breakfast every morning, they drink heavy fluoride juice and water all day long, they watch the lamestream media on there 3 or four tv's in there places of living. They go to the supermarket every other day with the food stamps given to them from the gov'ment. Oh lets not forget the free cell phones they all recieve from Obummer of which he paid for with his private stash. They have no concept of what the Bill of Rights is or even the Constitution. They think the billery should be the President because they honestly think she is going to give them even more than they have now. These are the liberal minded folks. They love to eat GMO foods. They have never been to any school that they could learn a truth of history or anything of the like. Just a take on this mentality and I said, Can't really blame them.[....snip]

And in reply additionally, to heyokah, Selkie, and any other pilgrim still trying to figure it out, I draw your attention to this comment (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?84437-One-Ring-to-rule-them-all....&p=991015&viewfull=1#post991015), in another thread.

At the top of the list should be "Artificial Telepathy", that's the one tool nobody knows about which has been in use since the Dawn of Man.

I'm aware of that, but sometimes, and probably more often, people are simply abysmally stupid.

Ted
24th August 2015, 21:59
The Bill of Rights has effectively been repealed due to peoples ignorance of its contents, and even its existence. Hillary wouldn't have to do a thing.

observer
25th August 2015, 02:06
I'm aware of that, but sometimes, and probably more often, people are simply abysmally stupid.

Sorry Selkie, after re-reading what I said, it sounded like I was suggesting you were, perhaps, among those who are still trying to figure it out.

My point was, the abysmal stupidly is foundationally FIRST, with the artificially implanted thoughts that have formed our social structure - all the way back to great antiquity, in the form of Prophecy.

I am suggesting the Mass of Humanity has been systematically directed into abject stupidity using Artificial Telepathy.

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic".- Arthur C. Clarke

All of the other "tools" in play, are a result of the Artificially Implanted Suggestions.

Sean
25th August 2015, 14:02

Sorry Selkie, after re-reading what I said, it sounded like I was suggesting you were, perhaps, among those who are still trying to figure it out.

My point was, the abysmal stupidly is foundationally FIRST, with the artificially implanted thoughts that have formed our social structure - all the way back to great antiquity, in the form of Prophecy.

I am suggesting the Mass of Humanity has been systematically directed into abject stupidity using Artificial Telepathy.

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic".- Arthur C. Clarke

All of the other "tools" in play, are a result of the Artificially Implanted Suggestions.

I hear you, but, after 20+ years in Hollywood, I can say with complete confidence that many more people than anyone would think are simply dumb as a box of rocks.

this includes many studio "executives".

Selkie
25th August 2015, 14:56

I hear you, but, after 20+ years in Hollywood, I can say with complete confidence that many more people than anyone would think are simply dumb as a box of rocks.

this includes many studio "executives".

Thanks, workingactor. That is my take on it, too.

observer
27th August 2015, 02:04
It took me my entire adult life to finely come to the realization that our reality has been "scripted".

From the eeriest days of our species, to the present, the human condition has been subtly directed by an hyperdimensional lifeform.... from a place where there is no time.

Our species is on the cusp of a grand ending to the play. The endless field of stupidity we find ourselves dwelling within is, by no process, an accident.

We can agree to disagree, but please, don't vote to allow any of these demonic possessed reptilian half breads to continue directing the play.

Please don't feed the Reptoids....

Lost N Found
27th August 2015, 21:08
OMG, thread connections continuous, this is wonderful, thank you

Lost N Found
28th August 2015, 14:37
Well here we go some more, As William Shakespeare coined the phrase, "Bread and Circus". Be careful boys and girls, The Bread is stale and moldy,

http://www.thedailybell.com/news-analysis/36502/US-Political-System-Faces-the-Trump

STAFF NEWS & ANALYSIS
US Political System Faces the Trump Test
By Philippe Gastonne - August 28, 2015

It has come to this: The GOP, formerly the party of Lincoln and ostensibly the party of liberty and limited government, is being defined by clamors for a mass roundup and deportation of millions of human beings. To will an end is to will the means for the end, so the Republican clamors are also for the requisite expansion of government's size and coercive powers.

Most of Donald Trump's normally loquacious rivals are swaggeringly eager to confront Vladimir Putin but are too invertebrate — Lindsey Graham is an honorable exception — to voice robust disgust with Trump and the spirit of, the police measures necessary for and the cruelties that would accompany his policy. The policy is: "They've got to go."

Trump evidently plans to deport almost 10 percent of California's workers and 13 percent of that state's K-12 students. He is, however, at his most Republican when he honors family values: He proposes to deport intact families, including children who are citizens. "We have to keep the families together," he says, "but they have to go." Trump would deport everyone, then "have an expedited way of getting them ["the good ones"; "when somebody is terrific"] back." Big Brother government will identify the "good" and "terrific" from among the wretched refuse of other teeming shores.

Trump proposes seizing money that illegal immigrants from Mexico try to send home. This might involve sacrificing mail privacy, but desperate times require desperate measures. He would vastly enlarge the federal government's enforcement apparatus, but he who praises single-payer health-care systems and favors vast eminent domain powers has never made a fetish of small government. – Washington Post, Aug. 21, 2015

George Will, who often has no problem embracing Big Brother, found enough small-government vocabulary to write an entertaining takedown of Donald Trump's immigration plan. The article exemplifies the exasperation mainstream GOP powers must feel at Trump's ascent.

The immigration plan is certainly an easy target. What Trump proposes would wipe out huge swathes of the U.S. economy as construction projects, restaurant kitchens and lawn mowers across the nation sat idle. Worse, the brute force necessary to deport millions would remain as a police state apparatus for use against recalcitrant American citizens.

Set practicality aside for now. Having seen so many other "plans" fall by the wayside, Trump supporters clearly don't care about such details. They need a target for their anger and Trump is giving them one.

The Republican hierarchy is in a bind but has only itself to blame. Trump is correct when he calls the party's elders corrupt and ineffective. If Trump will be corrupt but effective, many voters would see him as an improvement.

This leads to a darker question. What, exactly, will Trump do so effectively? His immigration plan is a clue. He will usher in the largest expansion of government power since Franklin Roosevelt's New Deal. FDR seized on the Great Depression to justify massive change. Today's lesser depression would let Trump do the same.

Trump must first win the nomination and general election, of course, and he still faces long odds on both. If nothing else stops him, massive anti-Trump Hispanic turnout will surely end his crusade next November.

It will not end the anger, however. This election season will be an important test of the American political system. Can politicians continue to steer the electorate away from its own best interest? If not, what character will the new populism take?
- See more at: http://www.thedailybell.com/news-analysis/36502/US-Political-System-Faces-the-Trump-Test/#sthash.PhGZt1i8.dpuf

Sean
31st August 2015, 14:59
I don't know if this is the appropriate place for this post, but..

Last night I had a "dream".

In this dream I was bartending an event. Bill and Hillary Clinton were in attendance. the sequences are jumbled a bit in my mind, but, at some point, I "saw" a plane crash, and I knew that Donald Trump was on that plane, and had been killed. I took it upon myself to attempt to inform President Clinton of this. He looked at me, a very "guilty' look on his face, and walked away(with Hillary) VERY quickly.

If I were donald trump..I'd have my people double and triple-check their planes, because if he gets the GOP nom..the clintons are gonna try to take him out, JFK Jr.-style.

I don't have these kinds of dreams often, so, I pay extra attention to them when I do.

risveglio
31st August 2015, 15:52

In this dream I was bartending an event. Bill and Hillary Clinton were in attendance. the sequences are jumbled a bit in my mind, but, at some point, I "saw" a plane crash, and I knew that Donald Trump was on that plane, and had been killed. I took it upon myself to attempt to inform President Clinton of this. He looked at me, a very "guilty' look on his face, and walked away(with Hillary) VERY quickly.

If I were donald trump..I'd have my people double and triple-check their planes, because if he gets the GOP nom..the clintons are gonna try to take him out, JFK Jr.-style.

I don't have these kinds of dreams often, so, I pay extra attention to them when I do.

I don't see why he would be a target? Doesn't Trump have Bill Clinton's 1992 Immigration Policy?

Sean
31st August 2015, 16:37

I don't see why he would be a target? Doesn't Trump have Bill Clinton's 1992 Immigration Policy?

Hillary Clinton is running for President..

Lost N Found
31st August 2015, 21:46
So if we are talking about the clonetins, I mean clintons, Don boy has donated to them in the past and is very good friends with them. Here is the reality of this mess if we care to really pay attention. First of all we all know that the clintons have a long history of murdering those that either got in their way or threatened to expose their dirty dirty dealings. Personally, I do believe that Trump has been pushed up front as a distraction from Hillary, Killary because the Dems really want her in there and she is so under the spot light with everything these days, so lets take that off of her at this moment until the last moment and all others have spoken and showed themselves to be total idiots.

Don't know if or how much folks pay attention to this travesty but it is the same thing that happened in this insane bread and circus forever. I will go back to just 1992, Clinton (Bill the rapist, murderer, con artist), Daddy Bush the Nazi, new world order, and Perot, the third party independent, thrown in to distract so well. This Perot said all of right lingo to suck the concervative party folks in with his business sense. He sucked a lot of folks in simply speaking what every one wanted to hear. Remember him saying, "you are going to hear the big sucking sound" Well that was not a lie but rather the sucking sound of all the suckers that listened to him. At the last minute, Pay attention here folks, at the last minute he quit and said it was because of some threat to his daughter. So where did all those votes he was gathering go? right straight to Billery boy. People were fed up with the Bush lies about taxes and "no new taxes and then raising them", The economy was tanking and every one was so afraid of that. So Clinton boy ran with that one didn't he. Well who became the new boss at the last minute? I know this is totally scary but all one has to do is look back and see how this all plays out and has played out.

Dayshavue (I can't spell that word but you know where I am with it). The Bush regime was in play with daddy for four years, The Clinton regime was in play for the next 8, Then came Bush Jr. for the next 8 years, Then came this totally unknown and still unknown Arab for 8 years now, Now we got the Clinton and Bush regime fighting for a new chance at the top to carry on the dynasty of one or the other, and here is the independent although it is not being portrayed that way but rather a ROC. but yet everyone in the mainstream and the Republican party appear to hate this guy. Hey, he says all the right **** to get the conservatives and the patriots on his side. Meanwhile, we have 17 different republicrats running for this coveted position of CEO of the US INC corporation.

Rand Paul is now pulling forward with some speak about the Bill of Rights, His daddy is backing him. The liberty minded, the tea party folks and what have ya are being swayed in the wind between him and Trump and Trump is now addressing the tea party folks. My God does any one have any true worth in this country anymore or is it just who ever appeases the senses shall get my vote by god. Well lets see what really comes down on this one shall we. What a total shame of **** we get to be fed.

Well now looks whats being said about the Demopubs, We have Bernie boy who was caugh in major fraud awhile back but here he is again running for god knows what and why? Then we have this nasty nasty think called killery that is being villi fied for her Benguasi crap, and every thing she has done since the water gate afair in 1972. But wait we have trump taking the heat and pulling the spotlight off her while the lamestream media brainwashes us all with their own lies about everything that goes on. ****, sorry for going off on this but can't help looking back and knowing these creeps are pulling another scam on all of us. Next installment will be when Trump starts to be trashed and the Repubs start loosing a grip on anything except Bush boy Jeb. Here we go.

Lost N Found
1st September 2015, 01:02
Okay here we go, The Trump card is being called out.

http://www.truthdig.com/report/item/is_donald_trump_really_a_fascist_20150828

Is Donald Trump Really a ‘Fascist’?
Posted on Aug 28, 2015

By Joe Conason

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump speaks during a campaign rally in Mobile, Ala., on Aug. 21. (Brynn Anderson / AP)

Although he is still a clown, nobody laughs at Donald Trump anymore—which may be the real purpose of his candidacy, at least as far as he is concerned. The casino mogul is pleased to instill fear among Republican elites, as he dominates their presidential nominating contest—and forces them to face a hard question about the man who is exciting such belligerent enthusiasm among Republican voters:

Is Trump a real live fire-breathing fascist?

From Newsweek to Salon to the Daily Caller, commentators of various colorations have found ample reason to apply that often-discredited label to him. While these observers hesitate to lump Trump in with totalitarian dictatorships and historic crimes against humanity, they are clearly concerned over his strongman appeal, his populist rhetoric, and his rejection of GOP free-market orthodoxy.

Genuine conservatives aren’t wrong to fret, but they seem unwilling or unable to grasp the clearest evidence that Trump is channeling toxic currents from the past—namely, his appeals to racial bigotry, his truculent attitude toward other nations, and his extremist “solution” to illegal immigration.

Advertisement

Obvious clues to the noxious nature of Trumpism keep cropping up across the political landscape like poison mushrooms. In Boston’s “Southie” neighborhood, once headquarters of the openly racist anti-busing movement known as ROAR (Restore Our Alienated Rights), two white males severely beat an older Hispanic man. When arrested, one of the thugs told police, “Donald Trump was right, all these illegals need to be deported.”

Rather than deplore this ugly assault, Trump’s impulse was to praise the zeal of his supporters. “It would be a shame,” he said when first told of the beating, then added: “I will say that people who are following me are very passionate. They love this country and they want this country to be great again. They are passionate.”

At a big rally in Mobile, Alabama, Trump welcomed Senator Jefferson Beauregard Sessions, R-Ala., the only prominent politician singled out for praise. Sessions is a dubious figure whose federal judicial nomination was once rejected by the Senate Judiciary Committee over his record of racially inflammatory behavior and remarks—which included calling a white civil rights lawyer “a disgrace to his race” and opposing the Voting Rights Act. Today, he is the chief Senate opponent of legal immigration to the United States.

Opposition to legal as well as illegal immigration is a foundation of the white nationalist movement in the United States. So perhaps nobody should have been too surprised when a loud voice in the Mobile audience greeted Sessions’ arrival by screaming “White Power!”

Again, the reaction of the Trump campaign was telling. Campaign manager Corey Lewandowski responded that he wasn’t aware of the “white power” shouter. “I don’t know about the individual you’re talking about in Alabama,” he insisted. “I know there were 30-plus thousand people in that stadium. They were very receptive to the message of ‘making America great again’ because they want to be proud to be Americans again.”

Asked about the Boston beating, Lewandowski acknowledged that violence is “unacceptable,” continuing: “However, we should not be ashamed to be Americans. We should be proud of our country, proud of our heritage, and continue to be the greatest country in the world.” Like his boss, Lewandowski isn’t subtle. His dog-whistle about “heritage” and being “proud” was heard loud and clear by the white supremacist underworld, which is rallying behind Trump.

The troubling tone in Trump’s language can be detected when he talks about foreign policy, too. As David Cay Johnston recently reported, the draft-dodging billionaire boasts that he is the “most militaristic” candidate, and has blatantly advocated attacking other countries to “take” their oil. Imperial warmongering is a classic hallmark of fascism—indeed, it was military aggression by Nazi Germany that led to World War II.

Finally there is Trump’s “solution” to illegal immigration. He promises to deport an estimated 11-12 million people, a plan that would be ruinously expensive and grossly inhumane to even attempt. The only analogous projects on that scale were atrocities carried out by the Turks against Armenians and, later, by the Nazis against European Jews.

Imagine a country that seeks to round up millions of brown-skinned people by force, transforming itself into a police state, while mobs of vigilantes in militias scourge frightened families out of hiding. It is not hard to predict scenes of bloodshed and horror.

No Donald, that isn’t the way to “make America great again.” For most of us—the majority of citizens who have no use for Trump and Trumpism—that isn’t America at all.

And yet some more bread and circus, ya just gotta love this stuff, it can be so funny and yet so sad at the same time.

Lost N Found
1st September 2015, 02:09
I just can't seem to help myself from posting in this thread, Don't really know why and don't even understand fully, sure it has something to do with fascination of bread and circus. So here is the other side to somewhat of this Trump fellow.

http://www.fromthetrenchesworldreport.com/the-donald-trump-phenomenon-hidden-meanings/140818#more-140818

The Donald Trump phenomenon: hidden meanings
Posted on August 31, 2015 by # 1 NWO Hatr

Jon Rappoport

I have nothing against hope, but the brand of naïve hope that surfaces during every presidential election season is truly ridiculous.

Candidate after candidate lies through his teeth, and the people buy in.

Now some are saying The Donald is running to form a third party and thus hand the election to Hillary. Whereas the preferred alternative would be what? Prince Jeb? There’s a difference between Hillary and Jeb? Who’s kidding who?

Or they say The Donald is running to provide a safety valve, so the American people can blow off steam, but ultimately wind up with nothing to show for it.

If that were true, so what? Public despondency will set in? What grotesque political swamp-soup are we wading in now?

I approach this from a different angle.

Trump is unpredictable. He’s the only unpredictable presidential candidate in recent memory. That’s a major plus, because the press can’t do anything with him. They attack him on point A, and he responds with his own attack, or he replies with a non-sequitur, or he just changes the subject because he’s bored with the reporters.

He’s mentioning taboo subjects. Bring back tariffs on US imports. Get rid of inner city gangs.

He says something culturally and politically incorrect, and the press jackals go after him with flashing teeth and claws, fully expecting a take-down, demanding a grovel—and he shrugs—and his approval ratings go up.

Putting the press into the wall—this alone is a feat worth celebrating. Reporters want Trump to beone defined thing they can identify, and then they want to assault that…but he keeps shifting ground and juking and putting on new moves and faces. He drives them crazy.

And the crowds at his speeches are building. Maybe he’ll fill a football stadium one of these days.

What brings the people out? They sense he hasn’t got a script. They love that. They think he’s a different breed from Politician 1-A Normal. They love that, too.

The press hates that.

Right now, The Donald is all throwaway lines—and that’s good. If he resorts to analysis, the press will bring on an army of experts to refute him “on the facts.”

Megyn Kelly thought she’d make a bigger name for herself by trumping the Trump, and instead helped power his new numbers-busting popularity. Another defeat for the press.

When it comes to election campaigns, you have to understand that the job of the media is to grind down every candidate to a small series of meaningless truisms.

The press wants empty generalities. They want android candidates in the debates. They want to make a possible something into nothing.

This is a form of intended political correctness that goes largely unnoticed.

Trump has broken the mold. Therefore, he must pay. But…it’s not working. Not so far. Something in the machinery has gone wrong.

Trump has triggered a response in an audience who feels they’ve been bottled up and straitjacketed for far too long. They’ve been seething and straining. They can’t say this, they can’t say that. And they can’t look to presidents for solutions. Presidents spout rhetorical bull****.

And then a man shows up who seems to feel the same way they do and isn’t afraid to say so.

The press doesn’t know what to do. Every line they feed Trump, in an effort to slam him, becomes the occasion for one of his comebacks that carries the day.

Trump doesn’t use filler. He improvises. He doesn’t play fast and loose behind the scenes; he does it right out in the open.

Worst of all, the media, for decades, built up the image of Trump. He was great copy. His hair, his marriages, his business deals, his scandals, his greedy eagerness for self-promotion.

Now here he is, and he can’t be cast off like an old suit. He’s front and center.

Presidential campaigns ARE the press. That’s the way it’s been for decades. Campaigns are media events manufactured out of slime you’d sue the city for if it bubbled up in your back yard.

The press takes the slime and lies and packages them into neat little products and puts them in front of television viewers. The press runs the campaigns and wins every election.

But right now…a monster has showed up.

Making a joke out of him doesn’t help, either. People laugh, but the laughs are becoming with-Trump rather than at-him. So what if he’s a self-serving cartoon? Isn’t all presidential politics a cartoon?

You can be sure the foul stench-ridden execs at the major networks are trying to figure out how to torpedo Trump. They’re in a dither. This is supposed to be their presidential campaign, not his. They own the franchise. But he’s ripping huge chunks out of their hides.

Is it possible they could unearth some horrendous cheating scandal from Trump’s past, expose it to the sky, and then watch Trump nod and say, “Yeah, I screwed up, so what?”—and his ratings would jump another ten points? Yes, it’s possible.

Regardless of the issues coming to the fore in this presidential season, the real issue, as always, is the press itself. That’s not supposed to be noticed, but more and more people are noticing it. And because they instinctively hate the powdered and coiffed anchors with their presumptive attitudes, every time Trump hits a home run against one of these smug bloodless mother****ers, it’s an occasion for great glee.

Trump is doing much more than gaining ground on the other candidates; he’s attacking the whole framework of the Show.

He’s sawing off the pillars of the studio sets. He’s slapping the faces of the news hosts. And as the ultimate insult, he’s lifting their ratings.

An interview with Trump isn’t an interview. It’s a circus. He’s essentially saying, with every breath he takes, “See, audience, see this whole charade, it’s ridiculous, isn’t it? Why should I agree to their terms? Why should I consider these doofus Demo-Repub media mouthpieces are any better than I am or you are? Watch me crack the illusion of television. It’s fun. Let’s kick some high-priced ass together…”

On the media front, it’s looking like Trump is too big to fail. The only thing the networks can do is try to shut him out. I’m not sure that’s going to work. He’s cranked up too much visibility jizz.

On the Disney spectrum of personality, Trump is Scrooge McDuck with some Goofy thrown in, plus a slice or two of Mickey Mouse’s good will. But then there is also a piece of Sheriff Joe Arpaio, a clump of Ralph Nader (Nader would hate to admit it), a splash of Salvador Dali, and a passable imitation of Ronald Reagan.

Let the press try to reduce that down to a mainstream presidential candidate.

The television medium, in particular, sets itself up to accommodate the lies candidates tell. It builds studios and lights them for those lies and empty promises. It provides camera angles to feature those lies. It hires hosts and moderators who will facilitate the candidates who lie.

But even all this is not enough. The networks set themselves up to offer a style of lying. Candidates are expected to deploy all sorts of hollow, sanitized, and familiar phrases. They’re expected to affect a fake sense of passion. They’re prompted to offer some fake “new beginning,” as if no other candidate has ever tried that before.

Through these mechanisms, the viewing public is conditioned to expect predigested soulless corporate PR and accept it.

This, as much as anything else, is the death of modern politics. It’s bright grinning groomed zombie android death.

Any man or woman who can come along and punch a gaping hole in that illusion is a threat to the Big Sleep.

Trump is warming to the job.

Could he win the election? It’s hard to fathom it. But again, consider his crooked business past against the crimes of the Bush and Clinton families. In those terms, Trump is a mere piker.

But right now, he’s providing another service. He’s cracking the media egg. And any presidential candidate who even mentions laying on protective tariffs and getting rid of gangs is outdistancing Queen Hillary or Prince Jeb.

Trump is trying to roll crazy sevens and elevens. Hillary/Jeb roll snake eyes every time.

Jon Rappoport

The author of three explosive collections, THE MATRIX REVEALED, EXIT FROM THE MATRIX, and POWER OUTSIDE THE MATRIX, Jon was a candidate for a US Congressional seat in the 29th District of California. He maintains a consulting practice for private clients, the purpose of which is the expansion of personal creative power. Nominated for a Pulitzer Prize, he has worked as an investigative reporter for 30 years, writing articles on politics, medicine, and health for CBS Healthwatch, LA Weekly, Spin Magazine, Stern, and other newspapers and magazines in the US and Europe. Jon has delivered lectures and seminars on global politics, health, logic, and creative power to audiences around the world. You can sign up for his free NoMoreFakeNews emailshere or his free OutsideTheRealityMachine emails here.

https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2015/08/30/the-donald-trump-phenomenon-hidden-meanings/

Sorry about this folks but I think we owe it to ourselves to at least see all sides of something like this anyway.

Sean
1st September 2015, 02:24
This is exactly why I kinda like him. Look, anyone who grew up in NYC(Like I did) knows Trump, just like we know Sharpton. people forget ole Rev. Al back in the Tawana Brawley days, when he was scamming, and his whole crew(Alton Maddox, C. Vernon Mason) were stirring up the racial ****storm for personal profit. everything thinks he's this stomach-staple-thin dude with a perm on MSNBC..but New Yorkers know The Real Al.

Same with Trump. We know his ass..but he's not really a scammer. He made his money, he owns his stuff, he does his deals. He pays politicians to dance for him, and, even now, they still dance. He's a moneyman. He's not a politician, and he knows how washington works because he's one of the people who BOUGHT washington, along with the wall street guys.

So, he's associated with Bill/Hill..but he was never opposed to them, until now.

Now he stands between them and the White House.

So, maybe this is a big misdirect/okedoke/game. Maybe..but it doesn't feel like it. feels like he's "john Mcclane" in nakatomi tower. fly in the ointment, and the establishment is gnashing their teeth. It's AWESOME.

Yeah. If he gets the GOP nom..they gonna try to whack him. Like I said before..then we'll know he's for real.

Benimal
3rd December 2015, 12:22
I have a bit of a theory about this coming presidential election and the roles of the major players. It seems to me that Hillary Clinton is the one candidate who is almost certainly a member of the PTB, which I think it sounds like a lot of people here would agree with. She's been given heaps of funding from the mainstream media. After the first democratic debate I think it was CNN that made a clear effort to make it seem as if Hillary had "won" with their likely fake, or rigged poll. A lot of people caught on to this though, and I think it's because a lot of people are waking up to lies of the mainstream media. I may be an optimist but I really think a lot of people, especially in my age group are beginning to wake up.

I think someone said that there hasn't been any effort by the media to discredit Bernie in any way? This isn't entirely true now that more time has passed, CNN's post-democratic debate poll being one example. Also, things are still early so I think we need to wait and see once things get closer to election time. I truly believe that Bernie Sanders has a lot of good ideas and really intends to make changes for the better. An important thing to note is that none of his support is coming from the mainstream media. There are a few reasons I can think of why the PTB aren't focused on him right now. For one thing, lately it seems the attention Trump has been getting has over shadowed Bernie Sanders somewhat. Furthermore, it is likely that the PTB is aware of the fact that people are catching on to their lies, and as such will be turned off of anyone with heavy support from the mainstream media and vice versa. They may also not see Sanders as a threat because, you know, its all a puppet show. Things can be rigged.

Now, about Trump: I think he is here to make both the republicans and conspiracy theorists look bad, because both threaten their current agenda, which as I mentioned before I think involves getting Clinton into office. Whether he's aware of this or not I have no idea, but the media isn't making a fool of Trump. Trump is making a fool of himself by making racist and uninformed comments and conducting himself like an adolescent bully. One example of his bullying was when he recently mocked a disabled reporter, or when he made fun of a man who spoke out against his policy on food stamps for being fat at one of his rallies.

This is just my very loose theory. I'd love to hear people's thoughts.

Ben

waves
3rd December 2015, 18:21
I hope the following factor isn't the game being played to make Hellary eventually look like the stable and capable person, but I'm afraid it might be..... I'm writing here instead of the other Alex Jones-Trump interview thread for seeming to be the far more primary Trump thread.

I'm concerned something huge and unfortunate was revealed in that interview. TWICE in a row in explicit plain english, Alex asked Trump if (paraphrasing) "he was going to build and build his lead and popularity to a practically assured nomination victory and then suddenly quit to make Hellary look good like (I forget who he named) did in past election processes to clear the field for the PTB annointed candidate..."

BOTH times Trump avoided answering and launched into that run-on self congratulating stuff he does. Alex repeated the question the first time pointing out that he didn't answer it, then let it drop the second time he avoided it. That might be what this charade is all about.