PDA

View Full Version : Breaking: Heavily Armed Oath Keepers join protesters in Ferguson

Earthlink
12th August 2015, 01:34
Check RT for more, the short headline said:

Armed to teeth with semi-automatic assault rifles and handguns, members of the Oath Keepers militia, formed of former and current law enforcement and military officers, have blended into the crowd of Ferguson protesters, saying “We’re on your side.”

xW8Q4ufCMI8

craig mitchell
12th August 2015, 06:09
So, I'm assuming Ferguson is kicking up again? Any more info on this would be appreciated, I wasn't aware.

Bubu
12th August 2015, 09:59
Sad to note that conflict is very much alive between humans and is promoted under the guise of self defense or heroism. The controllers certainly like this. They are probably on the background of this one again.

Terra
12th August 2015, 10:28
In the midst of an already tense night in Ferguson, a vigilante group of four heavily armed white men are now patrolling the streets. Described as a "fiercely anti-government, militaristic group," the self-proclaimed "Oath Keepers" were reportedly hired by a conservative media organization to protect a single journalist in the event of violence

More info: http://sputniknews.com/us/20150811/1025642494.html

Please ignore/delete this particular post, there is more accurate info in the post below.

Terra
12th August 2015, 10:32
7sf8ajvPFdQ

There has been a huge demonization push against Oath Keepers in Ferguson, who were voluntarily protecting infowars reporters on scene. Please take the time to listen to this interview with Sam Andrews of the MO, Oath Keepers who was spearheading the Oath Keepers operations in Ferguson both a year ago and now. Please share this out with everyone you know.

Nan
12th August 2015, 10:33
http://www.infowars.com/media-launches-new-demonization-campaign-as-oath-keepers-arrive-in-ferguson/

Media Launches New Demonization Campaign as Oath Keepers Arrive in Ferguson
Despite Oath Keepers protecting black-owned businesses from looters during previous unrest

Selkie
12th August 2015, 10:44
7sf8ajvPFdQ

There has been a huge demonization push against Oath Keepers in Ferguson, who were voluntarily protecting infowars reporters on scene. Please take the time to listen to this interview with Sam Andrews of the MO, Oath Keepers who was spearheading the Oath Keepers operations in Ferguson both a year ago and now. Please share this out with everyone you know.

Wonderful, terra, thank you.

Selkie
12th August 2015, 11:01
Sad to note that conflict is very much alive between humans and is promoted under the guise of self defense or heroism. The controllers certainly like this. They are probably on the background of this one again.

(my emphasis)

Wrong. This is the controllers worst nightmare. These are trained, skilled, self-disciplined, rational, calm, articulate, educated, inter-racial, inter-disciplinary, sober, level-headed, dedicated and extremely brave armed men volunteering their skills and training in defense of their fellow citizens. It is anti-sheeple to the highest degree; something the controllers fear and something we sorely need. Please listen to this the video in this post before you make any judgments about the situation in Ferguson.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?84436-Breaking-Heavily-Armed-Oath-Keepers-join-protesters-in-Ferguson&p=988087&viewfull=1#post988087

Baby Steps
12th August 2015, 11:47
I agree , they are there with good motives, although the protesters do not all seem to agree. Can they protect the protesters from Police excess? I would think their presence might help in the capacity of witnesses to brutality. They could also bear witness to any dirty tricks that TPTB might deploy to cause strife. As in the Maidan, unknown persons, probably special forces, shot protesters and Police indiscriminately to trigger strife.

This could happen in Ferguson.

The oathkeepers might protect against this, but with all those weapons, they might get blamed.....

Ferguson unrest: Who are the mysterious 'Oath Keepers'?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-33867245

By Sarah FowlerBBC News

As the events marking the anniversary of Michael Brown's death descended into violence in Ferguson this week, a handful of heavily armed white men were spotted patrolling the St Louis suburb - much to the ire of protesters.
Dubbed by the media as right-wing vigilantes, they belong to a controversial group called the "Oath Keepers" which has pledged to "defend the constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic".
It is not the first time they have stepped into the fray in Ferguson, appearing on rooftops when protests erupted there in November following the grand jury decision not to indict the white police officer who shot dead Michael Brown.
'Guardians and defenders'
Founded in 2009, the Oath Keepers group says it is reaching out to both current and former military, police, and first responders "to teach them more about the Constitution they swore to defend, and to inspire them to defend it".
It describes itself as a non-partisan association, telling members not to obey "unconstitutional orders". These, its website says, include orders to disarm the American people, to conduct warrantless searches, or to detain Americans as "enemy combatants" in violation of their ancient right to jury trial.
It was set up by Stewart Rhodes, a Yale law school graduate, former US army paratrooper and staunch defender of the US Constitution - particularly the second amendment, the right for people to keep and bear arms.
Mr Rhodes told the libertarian journal Reason in 2011 that his group's mission was to "persuade the guys with the guns not to violate the Constitution". He denied advocating violence or the overthrow of the government, a criticism mounted by hate watch groups such as the Southern Poverty Law Center.
He says had his organisation existed prior to Hurricane Katrina in 2005, he would have told his members to refuse government orders to disarm New Orleans residents which were issued to deal with widespread looting and vandalism.
An in-depth profile by Mother Jones of the group in 2010 described it as "one of the fastest-growing 'patriot' organisations on the right". Mr Rhodes, it reported, was "fascinated" by the notion that Hitler could have been stopped if German soldiers and police had refused to follow orders.
Composed of ex-military and police officers, the Oath Keepers now claim to have up to 30,000 members, though its critics have questioned this figure.
Return to Ferguson
The mysterious men first appeared on Ferguson rooftops carrying assault rifles after the second wave of protests sparked by the grand jury decision not to indict police officer Darren Wilson in November.
The St Louis Post-Dispatch described a chance encounter between an Oath Keeper and Ferguson resident Greg Hildebrand, who spotted the man patrolling on his rooftop. When asked, the man said he was protecting his apartment block and shops.
"I am in the middle of a difficult spot," Mr Hildebrand told the paper. "I feel a lot better having those guys up on the roof."
John Karriman, the head of the Missouri branch of Oath Keepers, told the BBC they went to Ferguson "because the government promised to guard our people and they didn't".
Police in St Louis, he argues, violated state law in Missouri that prevents any government agency from confiscating guns from citizens in times of emergency.
He said his men were at first greeted with hostility from protesters when they went there in November: "People were calling us the KKK [Ku Klux Klan], and we didn't know why."
But, he continued, "after two days we were shaking hands and hugging people as they realised we weren't racists, and we were protecting people sleeping above businesses and apartments".
Reports said the group helped to board up vandalised store fronts, but were later ordered to leave by police who threatened them with arrest for operating without a license.
Mr Karriman returned this month alongside a handful of heavily armed members donning bulletproof vests when Michael Brown anniversary events turned violent in Ferguson once again.
He said they were welcomed back when they returned in August to help protect two journalists there following an attack on a St Louis Post-Dispatch reporter several days earlier.
"We engaged with them [protesters] all night, telling them we're there to protect people's rights and make sure they're safe."
But some videos posted on YouTube showed verbal confrontations between Oath Keepers and protesters who were angered by their presence.
One protester was filmed asking an Oath Keeper member "If you're armed, why can't the protesters be armed? Doesn't the second amendment apply to them too?"
Another man remarks, "what about protecting black people?", to which the so-called Oath Keeper replied: "All lives matter, sure."
'Inflammatory'
St Louis County Police Chief Jon Belmar, quoted by NBC news, said the group's presence was "both unnecessary and inflammatory". The county police department later said it was investigating to see if the men had broken any laws.
One of its critics, the Southern Poverty Law Center, has described the group as a "fiercely anti-government, militaristic group" and added its founder Stewart Rhodes to the organisation's list of "extremists".
The group is not openly racist like the KKK, senior fellow at the centre Mark Totok says, but "the idea of sending four or five lilywhite guys to defend a reporter among crowds of people protesting the shootings of black men is incredible".
"These are boys with big guns crying wolf, and we can only hope they don't wind up shooting someone by accident," he told the BBC.
But the group's leaders deny accusations it is a militia, anti-governmental or racist.
In an interview with Reason magazine in 2011, founder Stewart Rhodes rejected the far right characterisation of his group by such organisations and the media. "I'm a quarter Mexican. I'm part Apache Indian. I'm hardly a poster child for white supremacy."

Selkie
12th August 2015, 12:10
I agree , they are there with good motives, although the protesters do not all seem to agree. Can they protect the protesters from Police excess? I would think their presence might help in the capacity of witnesses to brutality. They could also bear witness to any dirty tricks that TPTB might deploy to cause strife. As in the Maidan, unknown persons, probably special forces, shot protesters and Police indiscriminately to trigger strife.

This could happen in Ferguson.

The oathkeepers might protect against this, but with all those weapons, they might get blamed.....

Ferguson unrest: Who are the mysterious 'Oath Keepers'?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-33867245

By Sarah FowlerBBC News

As the events marking the anniversary of Michael Brown's death descended into violence in Ferguson this week, a handful of heavily armed white men were spotted patrolling the St Louis suburb - much to the ire of protesters.
Dubbed by the media as right-wing vigilantes, they belong to a controversial group called the "Oath Keepers" which has pledged to "defend the constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic".
It is not the first time they have stepped into the fray in Ferguson, appearing on rooftops when protests erupted there in November following the grand jury decision not to indict the white police officer who shot dead Michael Brown.
'Guardians and defenders'
Founded in 2009, the Oath Keepers group says it is reaching out to both current and former military, police, and first responders "to teach them more about the Constitution they swore to defend, and to inspire them to defend it".
It describes itself as a non-partisan association, telling members not to obey "unconstitutional orders". These, its website says, include orders to disarm the American people, to conduct warrantless searches, or to detain Americans as "enemy combatants" in violation of their ancient right to jury trial.
It was set up by Stewart Rhodes, a Yale law school graduate, former US army paratrooper and staunch defender of the US Constitution - particularly the second amendment, the right for people to keep and bear arms.
Mr Rhodes told the libertarian journal Reason in 2011 that his group's mission was to "persuade the guys with the guns not to violate the Constitution". He denied advocating violence or the overthrow of the government, a criticism mounted by hate watch groups such as the Southern Poverty Law Center.
He says had his organisation existed prior to Hurricane Katrina in 2005, he would have told his members to refuse government orders to disarm New Orleans residents which were issued to deal with widespread looting and vandalism.
An in-depth profile by Mother Jones of the group in 2010 described it as "one of the fastest-growing 'patriot' organisations on the right". Mr Rhodes, it reported, was "fascinated" by the notion that Hitler could have been stopped if German soldiers and police had refused to follow orders.
Composed of ex-military and police officers, the Oath Keepers now claim to have up to 30,000 members, though its critics have questioned this figure.
Return to Ferguson
The mysterious men first appeared on Ferguson rooftops carrying assault rifles after the second wave of protests sparked by the grand jury decision not to indict police officer Darren Wilson in November.
The St Louis Post-Dispatch described a chance encounter between an Oath Keeper and Ferguson resident Greg Hildebrand, who spotted the man patrolling on his rooftop. When asked, the man said he was protecting his apartment block and shops.
"I am in the middle of a difficult spot," Mr Hildebrand told the paper. "I feel a lot better having those guys up on the roof."
John Karriman, the head of the Missouri branch of Oath Keepers, told the BBC they went to Ferguson "because the government promised to guard our people and they didn't".
Police in St Louis, he argues, violated state law in Missouri that prevents any government agency from confiscating guns from citizens in times of emergency.
He said his men were at first greeted with hostility from protesters when they went there in November: "People were calling us the KKK [Ku Klux Klan], and we didn't know why."
But, he continued, "after two days we were shaking hands and hugging people as they realised we weren't racists, and we were protecting people sleeping above businesses and apartments".
Reports said the group helped to board up vandalised store fronts, but were later ordered to leave by police who threatened them with arrest for operating without a license.
Mr Karriman returned this month alongside a handful of heavily armed members donning bulletproof vests when Michael Brown anniversary events turned violent in Ferguson once again.
He said they were welcomed back when they returned in August to help protect two journalists there following an attack on a St Louis Post-Dispatch reporter several days earlier.
"We engaged with them [protesters] all night, telling them we're there to protect people's rights and make sure they're safe."
But some videos posted on YouTube showed verbal confrontations between Oath Keepers and protesters who were angered by their presence.
One protester was filmed asking an Oath Keeper member "If you're armed, why can't the protesters be armed? Doesn't the second amendment apply to them too?"
Another man remarks, "what about protecting black people?", to which the so-called Oath Keeper replied: "All lives matter, sure."
'Inflammatory'
St Louis County Police Chief Jon Belmar, quoted by NBC news, said the group's presence was "both unnecessary and inflammatory". The county police department later said it was investigating to see if the men had broken any laws.
One of its critics, the Southern Poverty Law Center, has described the group as a "fiercely anti-government, militaristic group" and added its founder Stewart Rhodes to the organisation's list of "extremists".
The group is not openly racist like the KKK, senior fellow at the centre Mark Totok says, but "the idea of sending four or five lilywhite guys to defend a reporter among crowds of people protesting the shootings of black men is incredible".
"These are boys with big guns crying wolf, and we can only hope they don't wind up shooting someone by accident," he told the BBC.
But the group's leaders deny accusations it is a militia, anti-governmental or racist.
In an interview with Reason magazine in 2011, founder Stewart Rhodes rejected the far right characterisation of his group by such organisations and the media. "I'm a quarter Mexican. I'm part Apache Indian. I'm hardly a poster child for white supremacy."

(my emphasis)

Even without the weapons, they could be blamed. So they might as well carry the weapons, as our Constitution guarantees they may if they choose. The key, I think, is that they conduct themselves in a calm, rational, professional, gentlemanly manner. Then, it will be clear who are are the agent-provocateurs and who are not.

p.s. The statements by the Southern Poverty Law Center that the Oath Keepers are anti-government is simply ludicrous. How can they be anti-government when they are doing what they have sworn to do, which is uphold and defend the Constitution...the Constitution which is the supreme law of the United States? But then, since criminals and gangsters have taken over the government of the United States, what else would one expect one of its mouthpieces to say about a group that defends the Constitution?

Citizen No2
12th August 2015, 12:31
Selkie wrote:

How can they be anti-government when they are doing what they have sworn to do, which is uphold and defend the Constitution...

I think the present mode of Government is so far removed from the Constitution', that in effect, the Oath Keepers appear to be anti-Government.

In my eyes, the Oath Keepers are lawful, as opposed to un-lawful, which appears to be the modus operandi of Government these days.

Great OP.

Regards.

Rhah
12th August 2015, 12:41
This is wonderful to see and, in my opinion and understanding, precisely the reason why America has, and should have, the second amendment. So that the public can stand up to, and protect itself from, the authorities.
I can only imagine the major changes in behavior that would occur from the police enforcers towards the helpless public when you have these armed and trained men operating on the public's side. It completely changes the game and creates a more leveled playing field.

johnh
12th August 2015, 12:54
The Oath Keepers are ruining the chessboard plans of the controllers in this particular situation.

Pam
12th August 2015, 12:54

(my emphasis)

Wrong. This is the controllers worst nightmare. These are trained, skilled, self-disciplined, rational, calm, articulate, educated, inter-racial, inter-disciplinary, sober, level-headed, dedicated and extremely brave armed men volunteering their skills and training in defense of their fellow citizens. It is anti-sheeple to the highest degree; something the controllers fear and something we sorely need. Please listen to this the video in this post before you make any judgments about the situation in Ferguson.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?84436-Breaking-Heavily-Armed-Oath-Keepers-join-protesters-in-Ferguson&p=988087&viewfull=1#post988087

I agree with you , Selkie. This is just the kind of thing that will strike fear into the controllers. In fact, this is their primal fear. Objective, courageous folks armed to the gills that know exactly what their rights are in this country. They are standing up for principles, not ruled by emotion. Just like you said, this is the antithesis of what the controllers want, they will not be easily manipulated.

Selkie
12th August 2015, 12:59
This is wonderful to see and, in my opinion and understanding, precisely the reason why America has, and should have, the second amendment. So that the public can stand up to, and protect itself from, the authorities.
I can only imagine the major changes in behavior that would occur from the police enforcers towards the helpless public when you have these armed and trained men operating on the public's side. It completely changes the game and creates a more leveled playing field.

Yes, exactly. It is sometimes asked, "Who will guard the guards?" or "Who will police the police?" Men like Oath Keepers, that's who.

I hope that pray that they conduct themselves totally above-board, with integrity and honor, so that more people will be moved to support and join them, and so that they cannot be given a bad name by agents-provocateur and others with nefarious motives.

p.s. In an age where the police have become totally hysterical and over-reactive, and in a such a polarized situation, the presence of a calm, rational third party is inherently calming.

Selkie
12th August 2015, 13:05

(my emphasis)

I agree with you , Selkie. This is just the kind of thing that will strike fear into the controllers. In fact, this is their primal fear. Objective, courageous folks armed to the gills that know exactly what their rights are in this country. They are standing up for principles, not ruled by emotion. Just like you said, this is the antithesis of what the controllers want, they will not be easily manipulated.

(my emphasis)

Beautifully said! Yes. The controllers love reactionary militias, ruled by emotion. Oath Keepers are none of that. They are just as you say, peterpam, "Objective, courageous folks armed to the gills that know exactly what their rights are in this country. They are standing up for principles, not ruled by emotion."

Selkie
12th August 2015, 13:24
I would also like to see some oath-keeping lawyers join the Oath Keepers, and provide pro-bono legal council for any trumped-up charges that the police might cook up against them.

Ted
12th August 2015, 13:56
It's very telling to see who objects to a group who's prime objective is protecting constitution rights. This is what the police are supposed to be doing, yet the police are trying to find an excuse to arrest these guys.
It is nice to see a bunch of former law enforcement and military types waking up to the threat of "domestic enemies".

Earthlink
12th August 2015, 15:08
I personally love that group known as the Oath Keepers. You take an oath to serve and protect your people, you damn well stand by it.

Selkie
12th August 2015, 15:28
I personally love that group known as the Oath Keepers. You take an oath to serve and protect your people, you damn well stand by it.

They swear an oath to defend the Constitution of the United States,

About Oath Keepers

Oath Keepers is a non-partisan association of current and formerly serving military, police, and first responders who pledge to fulfill the oath all military and police take to “defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic.” That oath, mandated by Article VI of the Constitution itself, is to the Constitution, not to the politicians, and Oath Keepers declare that they will not obey unconstitutional orders, such as orders to disarm the American people, to conduct warrantless searches, or to detain Americans as “enemy combatants” in violation of their ancient right to jury trial.

http://oathkeepers.org/oktester/

(my emphasis)

the document that limits government and which protects the rights of the people.

The ninth and tenth amendments to the Constitution, for example,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ninth_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution

The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people

https://billofrightsinstitute.org/founding-documents/bill-of-rights/

Amendment X

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the states, are reserved to the states respectively, or to the people.

But yes, when you swear an oath to defend the Constitution, the supreme law of the land, from all enemies, foreign and domestic, you damn well better stand by it! Failure to do so renders one a traitor, guilty of treason against the United States.

MorningSong
12th August 2015, 15:54
For a revealing event-by-event chronology of the Ferguson unrest, you can go here and scroll down, going back in time....

http://www.breakingnews.com/topic/teenager-shot-killed-in-ferguson-apartment-complex/

I am very glad to see the Oath Keepers there... I hope they really are on the people's side... but it looks like they were hired as bodyguards for a journalist??

The most recent tweet:

10h ago:
St. Louis County, Mo., state of emergency could be lifted Wednesday, officials say

Selkie
12th August 2015, 15:58
We wouldn't even be in the pickle we are in if most police and first-responders took their oath to the Constitution seriously. Oath Keepers pledge not to obey unconstitutional laws and orders. The Constitution of the United States is a simple, straight-forward document, understandable by intelligent middle-schoolers, and unconstitutional "laws" are usually prima facie unconstitutional. It does not take a genius to know when a "law" is unconstitutional.

p.s. They are carrying arms because they are exercising their Second Amendment right to do so,

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, then-Secretary of State:[30]

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution

If a group of police and first responders upholding the oath they took to defend the Constitution does not meet the definition of a well-regulated militia, then I don't know what does.

meeradas
12th August 2015, 16:13
Unfortunately, there's zero oathkeepers in the EU.

Citizen No2
12th August 2015, 19:47
Oh dear, look at this report.

VetsToday:

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2015/08/12/oathkeeping-for-organized-crime-in-ferguson/

I don't get a good vibe at all from this report.

Regards.

Earthlink
12th August 2015, 20:00
hmmmm ... read the first few words, then went back and read some more.

happyuk
12th August 2015, 20:16
VetsToday:
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2015/08/12/oathkeeping-for-organized-crime-in-ferguson/

Regards.

I think Gordon Duff is spot on in that article:

"You see, you can’t support the constitution and run around playing thug for Wall Street which is exactly what they are doing. Everyone involved here that talks about the constitution wouldn’t recognize it if it was stuck up their asses. Here are the real problems, which aren’t so dramatic:

The Israel lobby and gambling boss Shelly Adelson bribing American politicians.
Controlled news, which InfoWars is a prime example of.
Gerrymandering (look it up) which makes America a dictatorship. Stewart Rhodes needs to do some studying.
The Supreme Court and “Citizens United.” Stewart Rhodes needs to look this up too and understand how this is what is really responsible for the dictatorship he so rightly is recognizing but so “accidentally” on the wrong side of."

Selkie
12th August 2015, 21:08

VetsToday:

Regards.

It stands to reason that the Oath Keepers have been infiltrated, or can contain lunatics, glory-seekers, or just plain jerks and a$$holes. To me, it has to be taken incident by incident, case by case, to see if those who are there, on the ground, at any particular incident, are for real or not. Did the Oath Keepers who went to Ferguson conduct themselves calmly, professionally, objectively and rationally? So far, it seems that they have.

Any organization can be infiltrated, and I figure that all of them have been. And that goes for Veterans Today, too. What's more, I think Gordon Duff knows that.

ghostrider
12th August 2015, 23:28
the oath-keepers were present to make sure the protesters could have their protest without being sprayed or hassled by the police ... I know they claim it was to protect info wars but , I listened to one of the oathkeepers that was there speaking with a protester , and he said , we just want to make sure you guys could protest without being harassed by the police ... shame , to exercise free speech you need armed men not tied to government ...

awakeningmom
13th August 2015, 04:30
Hard to believe anything Gordon Duff says when he's a big supporter of Hilary's. He's just part of the disinfo distraction team in my opinion. Didn't half his staff walk out on him recently?

quiltinggrandma
14th August 2015, 02:21
there is no where inside me that i can find acceptance to answer a violent act with violence.I will not play their game which would be an excuse to order marshal law.

Earthlink
14th August 2015, 02:43
hmmm ... to me, Wolves (and lots of other social species) have the best disciplinary MO out there. They are social creatures and live in groups. Therefore, the behaviour of any one of them affects all of them. And, when a young wolf cub steps out of line or becomes too big for its britches, the mother wolf bites it, hard, once. And that is usually all it takes. It may be repeated again, in a years time, but that doesn't happen very often, depends on the individual, they are individuals like us, but certainly when it needs to, it will. I doubt any wolf has ever been bitten three times.

Never has it occurred though, in any of the other social species here with us, that a mother wolf was the one who becomes too big for her britches and is the one who steps out of line.

And would that to happen, what should the rest of the pack do then?

We are in very un-natural circumstances here now because of exactly this scenario.

Should all of us cubs just keep getting bit over and over again from mom? How do we actually deal with these very real and very un-natural paradigms that insanity and ruthlessness from the top is affecting all?

How would any others deal with this?

Life is an endless cycle of birth and death repeated. I would side with nature on this one, and put her down, is what I'd do, for clearly she is damaging all of us with no intent to ever stop doing so. In fact, she is just getting worse and worse all the time.

Michael Moewes
15th August 2015, 20:21
The US Armed forces, Marines, Army, Navy etc. where sworn to the oath to protect the United States from all enemies outer and inner. That's what I heared.
Now with the Oath keepers on the right side and the military Background and highly rational intelligent people it will become much more difficult for TPTB.
If these NWO bastards try to implement the armed forces against the people, these oath keepers could be an huge asset for Peace and deescalation.
Respect.
But there is just the little man in the back of my head, whispering" and if these Oath Keepers are the elite troupes of the NWO?" at least disinformation and lies are the tools from the NWO.
just saying.
Live Healthy, Live Vegan

Ted
15th August 2015, 20:43
VetsToday:

Regards.

I think Gordon Duff is spot on in that article:

"You see, you can’t support the constitution and run around playing thug for Wall Street which is exactly what they are doing. Everyone involved here that talks about the constitution wouldn’t recognize it if it was stuck up their asses. Here are the real problems, which aren’t so dramatic:

The Israel lobby and gambling boss Shelly Adelson bribing American politicians.
Controlled news, which InfoWars is a prime example of.
Gerrymandering (look it up) which makes America a dictatorship. Stewart Rhodes needs to do some studying.
The Supreme Court and “Citizens United.” Stewart Rhodes needs to look this up too and understand how this is what is really responsible for the dictatorship he so rightly is recognizing but so “accidentally” on the wrong side of."

I would have to disagree here. Oathkeepers aren't exactly what Duff want's them to be so he trashes them with a bunch of irrelevant arguments. Duff is the one I would keep an eye on.
Oathkeepers aren't going to save the country from itself, and I'm sure they know that. They are merely trying to do what the police and politicians should already be doing: protecting people's constitutional right to publicly disagree with their government.
We sit around whining and complaining about the country going to the dogs, while these guys are actually doing something about it. It ain't perfect, but it's pushing back (which in my book is a plus).

Selkie
15th August 2015, 21:43
The US Armed forces, Marines, Army, Navy etc. where sworn to the oath to protect the United States from all enemies outer and inner. That's what I heared.
Now with the Oath keepers on the right side and the military Background and highly rational intelligent people it will become much more difficult for TPTB.
If these NWO bastards try to implement the armed forces against the people, these oath keepers could be an huge asset for Peace and deescalation.
Respect.
But there is just the little man in the back of my head, whispering" and if these Oath Keepers are the elite troupes of the NWO?" at least disinformation and lies are the tools from the NWO.
just saying.
Live Healthy, Live Vegan

I know. That little voice whispers the same thing to me. But sometimes you just have to risk it. That is where I am at with this...willing to give them a chance, case-by-case, incident by incident. Not blindly trusting, but willing to give them a chance to prove themselves. To me, that is the thing. Can they...will they...prove themselves?

Citizen No2
16th August 2015, 13:32
What a fantastic post Earthlink. Thank you.

hmmm ... to me, Wolves (and lots of other social species) have the best disciplinary MO out there. They are social creatures and live in groups. Therefore, the behaviour of any one of them affects all of them. And, when a young wolf cub steps out of line or becomes too big for its britches, the mother wolf bites it, hard, once. And that is usually all it takes. It may be repeated again, in a years time, but that doesn't happen very often, depends on the individual, they are individuals like us, but certainly when it needs to, it will. I doubt any wolf has ever been bitten three times.

Never has it occurred though, in any of the other social species here with us, that a mother wolf was the one who becomes too big for her britches and is the one who steps out of line.

And would that to happen, what should the rest of the pack do then?

We are in very un-natural circumstances here now because of exactly this scenario.

Should all of us cubs just keep getting bit over and over again from mom? How do we actually deal with these very real and very un-natural paradigms that insanity and ruthlessness from the top is affecting all?

How would any others deal with this?

Life is an endless cycle of birth and death repeated. I would side with nature on this one, and put her down, is what I'd do, for clearly she is damaging all of us with no intent to ever stop doing so. In fact, she is just getting worse and worse all the time.

Earthlink
16th August 2015, 13:43
You know what I'd like to see? Every single one of us, somehow, someway, all leave this place, and leave what is known as the psycho mother wolf alone here.

Thanks for the compliment. I actual haven't done anything yet. Not a damned thing. I don't very often write before coffee, what I call BC. When I write BC, it's different. I make enemies BC, is what happens. I'll stop now, and go make some before that happens.