PDA

View Full Version : Moldy by Doug Kaufman

Constance
26th August 2015, 03:30
Great interview with Doug Kaufmann. He talks about many mycotoxic subjects including how there is mold in coffee. I didn't know that there was mold in coffee and I'm betting that most of the world doesn't either.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shOGsbeaAXw

Ewan
26th August 2015, 09:45
Another piece of the jigsaw, the picture is coming clearer. Thanks.

I actually have the book The Bulletproof Diet but found it prohibitively expensive and don't drink coffee anyway. So it's live food for me wherever possible.

Sugar cravings are the worst thing to overcome, a real addiction seemingly. I'm still trying to find a source for authentic turpentine, in the meantime I am regularly drinking distilled water infused with crushed pine needles for 24hrs.

loveoflife
26th August 2015, 11:33
This is also related to mould and fungi. Maybe this deserves its own thread. Some say candida is reaching epidemic proportions.

Candida has many symptoms that are often treated by doctors and the cause ignored. It is caused by poor junk food diet heavily laden with sugar and carbs, and also antibiotics and other pharmaceuticals. So a sufferer will go to the doctor and receive medication that works for a short time only for the symptoms return after the treatment.

Candida: How To Eliminate It Naturally (http://www.realfarmacy.com/candida-how-to-eliminate-it-naturally/)

An imbalance in gut flora can allow specific bacteria and fungi to invade our bodies. Candida is a fungus, which is a form of yeast, and a very small amount of it lives in your mouth and intestines. When overgrowth overgrowth occurs, candida breaks down the wall of the intestine and penetrates the bloodstream, releasing toxic byproducts into your body. This can lead to many different health problems, ranging from digestive issues to depression and even cancer.

Symptoms Caused by Candida Overgrowth

When Candida Albicans is under control it poses no problem, but when it gets out of control it begins to overgrow causing numerous symptoms and health problems from the top of the head to the tips of the toes, from migraines to nail fungus. It can result in symptoms inside (pain and malfunction of organs, even brain lesions) and outside (eczema and hives). It can also cause problems with the mind and emotions. Here are many of the symptoms caused by an overproduction of candida.

-Allergies, sensitivities and intolerances that worsen in damp, muggy or moldy places or weather that is damp, muggy, humid or rainy.
-Hay fever and asthma.
-Intolerances or allergies to perfumes, odors, fumes, fabric shop odors, grass, cats, dogs or other animals, tobacco smoke, chemicals, smog, molds, dust mites, dust, pollen, and other airborne substances.
-Athletes’ foot.
-Babies – colic, diaper rash, thrush (coated white tongue), and cradle cap.
-Bruising easily.
-Cheekbone or forehead tenderness, pain.
-Cold hands or feet, low body temperature.
-Cold-like symptoms – excessive mucus in the sinuses, nose, throat, bronchial tubes and lungs.
-Cravings or addictions for sugar, bread, pasta and other high carb foods, and also alcohol.
-Cysts, abnormal formation of, in different parts of the body, especially around the neck, throat, and ovaries, and in the bladder or scrotum.
-Digestive problems – diarrhea, constipation, abdominal distention, bloating or pain, gas, mucus in the stools, hiatal hernia, ulcers, suffering from bacteria, i.e. salmonella, E. coli, h. pylori, etc.
-Ears – ringing in the ears (tinnitus), sounds in the ears, ear infections, dryness, itchiness, ear pain, ear aches, ear discharges, fluid in ears, deafness, abnormal wax build-up.
-Eyes – erratic vision, spots in front of eyes (eye floaters) and flashing lights; redness, dryness, itching, excessive tearing, inability to tear, etc.
-Fatigue, chronic fatigue syndrome or Epstein Barr or a feeling of being drained of energy, lethargy, drowsiness.
-Flu-like symptoms.
-Glands swollen, too little saliva (dryness in the mouth), blocked salivary glands, swollen lymph nodes.
-Hair loss, scum on the scalp, dandruff, itchy scalp, scalp sores and dryness.
-Heart palpitations and irregular heart beat.
-Headaches, migraines, brain fog, dizziness, etc.
-Hemorrhoids, and rectal itching, rash, irritation and redness.
-Hypoglycemia (low blood sugar), and diabetes.
-Hypothyroidism, Wilson’s Thyroid Syndrome, Hashimoto’s disease, hyperthyroidism, erratic thyroid function, etc.
-Irritability, nervousness, jitteriness and panic attacks.
-Lesions on the skin, and inside the body, i.e. the brain.
-Male associated problems – jock itch, loss of sex drive, impotence, prostitis, penis infections, difficulty urinating, urinary frequency or urgency, painful intercourse, swollen scrotum, etc.
-Female health problems – infertility, vaginitis, unusual odors, endometriosis (irregular or painful menstruation), cramps, menstrual irregularities, pre-menstrual syndrome (PMS), discharge, painful intercourse, loss of sexual drive, redness or swelling of the vulva and surrounding area, vaginal itching or thrush, burning or redness, or persistent infections.
-Fungal infections of the skin or nails, i.e. ringworm, saborrheic dermatitis, dark and light patches on the skin (tinea versicolor), etc.
-Joint pain, stiffness or swelling (arthritis).
-Kidney and bladder – infections, cystitis (inflammation of the bladder with possible infection), urinary frequency or urgency, low urine output, smelly urine, difficulty urinating, burning pain when urinating.
-Lack of appetite.
-Mind and Mood – anxiety attacks, crying spells, memory loss, feeling spaced out, depression(including suicidal feelings), manic feelings, inability to concentrate, mood swings, irritability, etc.
-Mouth sores or blisters, canker sores, dryness, bad breath, a white coating on the tongue (thrush) and blocked salivary glands.
-Muscle aches and pain, numbness, burning or tingling, and lack of strength and coordination.
-Nasal congestion, postnasal drip, itching, dryness.
-Odor of the feet, hair or body not relieved by washing.
-Respiratory – cough, bronchitis or pneumonia, pain or tightness in the chest, wheezing, shortness of breath, asthma.
-Sick all over feeling.
-Sinus inflammation, swelling and infections.
-Skin – dryness, dry red patches, acne, pimples, hives, rashes, itching skin, eczema, psoriasis, seborrhoea, ringworm, contact dermatitis, rosacea, etc.
-Stomach – h.pylori bacteria (causes ulcers), heartburn, indigestion, hiatal hernia, acid reflux, belching, vomiting, burning, stomach pains, needle-like pains, food that seems to sit in the stomach like a lump, etc.
-Sleep – insomnia, waking up frequently, nightmares, restless sleep, etc.
-Sore throat, hoarse voice, constant tickle in the throat, laryngitis (loss of voice), etc.

Constance
26th August 2015, 21:29
Thanks for that loveoflife. There needs to be testing for mold, yeast, fungus, bacteria and mycoplasmas. I think we need a devoted thread to each! Have you seen the video by Garth Nicholson on weaponised mycoplasmas yet?

Constance
26th August 2015, 21:41
Sugar cravings are the worst thing to overcome, a real addiction seemingly. I'm still trying to find a source for authentic turpentine, in the meantime I am regularly drinking distilled water infused with crushed pine needles for 24hrs.
Hi Anakie, you are very welcome :star:
From my observations, sugar cravings are due to a chemical overload in the body ie poisoning and possibly a residual bacterial infection that can hide in the pockets and folds of the intestine. Have you heard about the anti intelligence of bacteria? Bonnie Bassler talks about this in a Tedtalk. It is amazing stuff because as you are probably already aware, the bacteria are very clever at hiding their presence in the body. You can be tested for bacteria by a kinesiologist and it come up negative because the body is not aware of its presence!
Check out the Homeopathic materia medica for the antidote to sugar poisoning.
http://www.homeoint.org/books/boericmm/s/sacch.htm

Meggings
26th August 2015, 23:31
Another piece of the jigsaw, the picture is coming clearer. Thanks.

I actually have the book The Bulletproof Diet but found it prohibitively expensive and don't drink coffee anyway. So it's live food for me wherever possible.

This is the source for pure turpentine that I know about.
http://www.diamondgforestproducts.com/~shop/4-oz-100-pure-gum-spirits-of-turpentine/186769/

Candida is endemic, with resulting mental fog, physical tiredness, and reduced immune system function. Increasing candida in the general population might be considered a perfect situation if there are those who wish to control people. When candida is reduced in the body, I found that sugar cravings just disappear of their own accord.

As to coffee having mould in it, I use beans roasted locally by someone I know, and since I am mold-sensitive, and have never noticed mould in the decades I have inhaled the aroma of my organic coffee beans prior to grinding up the mornng's brew.

However, decades ago I noticed mould smell in any bread product packaged in plastic. When I purchase newly-baked bread in open paper bags, there is no discernible mould smell. The AFLATOXIN in mouldy bread is dangerous to one's health, so far as I have been able to determine.

I just searched on the internet and found this (from this link http://www.drclark.net/disease-a-protocols/liver-page/aflatoxin

Aflatoxin
(Extracts from the Cure for all Cancers; The Cure for all Diseases; The Prevention of all Cancers)

Aflatoxin is the most common mycotoxin produced by molds. Although molds are alive and can be killed by zapping, mycotoxins are not and must be detoxified by the liver.

Aflatoxin is a very toxic and poisonous chemical that kills portions of the liver. After a hefty dose of Aflatoxin the liver is weakened for a long time— possibly years. Hepatitis and cirrhosiscases always reveal afla­toxin.

Aflatoxin blocks detoxification of hemoglobin so that bilirubin goes up. The bilirubin oxidase enzyme is missing and this is how jaundice sets in.

Aflatoxin is being produced locally in the liver because aspergillus and penicillium molds are growing in it. It does not come principally from foods, even though moldy grains contribute. These 2 molds are there because they have found dead parasites where you may have recently killed them. They are devouring them.

loveoflife
27th August 2015, 08:28
Thanks for that loveoflife. There needs to be testing for mold, yeast, fungus, bacteria and mycoplasmas. I think we need a devoted thread to each! Have you seen the video by Garth Nicholson on weaponised mycoplasmas yet?

No i have not i will look it up. Thanks. Or do you have a link?

It also needs to be considered that that candida is a mycelium that spreads throughout the body and it needs sugary and carbohydrate rich food to survive. People notice as they go through all the dietary changes needed to starve the candida overgrowth that the cravings for sugary junk foods cease. So it begs the question are these growths and parasites inside us mind controlling entities that are causing the cravings for their survival.

Just watch this video for a couple of minutes. https://youtu.be/2WiL1jQZ8H0?t=13m

loveoflife
27th August 2015, 08:52
Hi Anakie, you are very welcome :star:
From my observations, sugar cravings are due to a chemical overload in the body ie poisoning and possibly a residual bacterial infection that can hide in the pockets and folds of the intestine. Have you heard about the anti intelligence of bacteria? Bonnie Bassler talks about this in a Tedtalk. It is amazing stuff because as you are probably already aware, the bacteria are very clever at hiding their presence in the body. You can be tested for bacteria by a kinesiologist and it come up negative because the body is not aware of its presence!
Check out the Homeopathic materia medica for the antidote to sugar poisoning.
http://www.homeoint.org/books/boericmm/s/sacch.htm

Candida overgrowth is very clever and it is not easy to remove. It can form an immunity to anti fungals except for garlic, so several may be needed in rotation. It also does not need oxygen to survive and can hide in various places in the body. It causes leaky gut and then spreads throughout the body.

For many its chronic, those irritating little problems that will not go away what ever the doctor prescribes, the ones that you learn to live with and that very slowly get worse so that you hardly notice the progression, these do clear up though with a candida cleanse and treatment. For those who have had a critical infection they will know just how serious and debilitating it is.

Doctors are of no use they will deny its existence and just treat the sympton missing the cause. Its also a major embarrassment to the medical establishment as a major cause is antibiotics and steroids.

Mouldly foods are also to be avoided when treating candida. So i am wondering there are several approaches on this thread to the same problems Its time that we name the demon, Candidiasis, most are still in the dark about it as i was. Its a hidden epidemic. Its much more than just thrush.

.....some have estimated that as much as 80 percent of Americans have some form of Candida overgrowth. (http://www.examiner.com/article/the-hidden-epidemic-candida-overgrowth-2)

Candida albicans is a ubiquitous fungus commonly found in the mucus membranes of the digestive tract, mouth, and genital region. Normally Candida plays a commensal role in the flora of the digestive tract where it is balanced by beneficial bacteria. However, if this delicate balance is upset in anyway, e.g., the use of antibiotics or a compromised immune system, Candida can thrive and overwhelm the system. If the Candida is not brought back into balance in the GI tract it can penetrate the mucosal wall and enter the bloodstream where it can wreak havoc on any number of vital organs and anatomical structures, including the heart, brain kidneys, prostate and liver. Candida albicans is also one of the principle agents responsible for decomposition of the body after death.

PtAB3bBF2Mk

Edit: also check out this thread with reference to candida. http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?63907-100-Pure-Gum-Turpentine-Kerosene-Kill-deadly-Candida-leave-healthy-bacteria-alone-&p=737573&viewfull=1#post737573

The most compelling point for me, that hit home was the rise of all these diseases we get today can be tied to molds, mildews, fungus, candidiasis, why? Because we live in the age of ANTI-BIOTICS.... and that was a big mistake, mercury may be a factor in autism, but it may in fact be because the body creates more parasitical bacteria that is attracted to the mercury in the first place. It is just interesting because this exposes a huge web of inter-relationships that all revolve essentially around parasites. Not necessarily the scary worm ones, but the "bad bacteria" ones, most notably candida yeast, which eventually escapes in the blood stream, and becomes a fungus, a living, breathing growing fungus, that slowly causes all kinds of problems, fatigue, fogginess, thrush, skin conditions, it's endless.... Anti-biotics rarely completely cure these but only temporarily suppress these colonies of hardy fungal organisms, they are in fact tougher to get rid then bacteria infections...

Constance
29th August 2015, 05:13

No i have not i will look it up. Thanks. Or do you have a link?

It also needs to be considered that that candida is a mycelium that spreads throughout the body and it needs sugary and carbohydrate rich food to survive. People notice as they go through all the dietary changes needed to starve the candida overgrowth that the cravings for sugary junk foods cease. So it begs the question are these growths and parasites inside us mind controlling entities that are causing the cravings for their survival.

Just watch this video for a couple of minutes. https://youtu.be/2WiL1jQZ8H0?t=13m

Forgive me for taking so long to reply. I haven't checked back on this thread often enough. Pity there isn't a nudge or a poke prompt in my profile!

Thanks for that link. I will check it out when I have a spare couple of hours.

Parasites being mind controlling entities that are causing the cravings for their survival is something I consider to be real. I like how you think!:clapping:

Here is the link for Garth Nicholson and weaponised Mycoplasma.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sT25HhAVhhU

loveoflife
5th September 2015, 14:40
Here is a documentary on mould. The producers of Moldy are allowing a FREE viewing of this film until 9/11.

Documentary Reveals the Hazards of Toxic Mold and Mold-Related Illness (http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2015/09/05/mold-toxicity.aspx?x_cid=20150905_lead_mold-toxicity_facebookdoc)

Read the following its so typical of many illness today that doctors fail to help by treating just the symptom and not the cause. Its also a good argument for natural remedies like Homeopathy which treat the person and not the illness.

"Probably every doctor in the United States is treating mold illness — they just don't realize it."

Mold illness may be the most prominent health problem physicians are missing today — a "hidden" pandemic that's sweeping the nation.

Millions are suffering from mysterious illnesses for which they've received essentially no help from physicians. Some are referred to psychologists after being told their illness is "imagined," while others are accused of fabrication.

Because mold toxins are so unique and their effects are so broad, symptoms of mold toxicity are complex and varied, making it difficult for physicians to arrive at the correct diagnosis.

Unable to identify the cause of their illness, sick people become much sicker over time. Marriages are devastated, livelihoods are lost, and many reach such levels of despair that they end up committing suicide.

The featured documentary, "Moldy," explores the subject of mold toxicity through the stories of people who've battled this illness and won, as well as interviews with a number of top experts in the field.

The film sheds light on the symptoms of mold toxicity, why it's so dangerous, and most importantly, how you can recover your health.