PDA

View Full Version : A Prediction of Mine ~ Post Disclosure World

Omni
27th August 2015, 12:59
I predict that eventually in a post disclosure world(I mean an almost full disclosure or full disclosure) the people society views as "nutters" will shift from conspiracy believers(at least conspiracy of the past) to religious fanatics.

I think a potent dose of truth will shock mankind, but eventually will lead to the practically universal realization that evil has been leading planet Earth for millennia and the people described as conspiracy nutcases were right after all. And in depth interaction with extraterrestrials will debunk old world religions for what they truly are(IMHO).

So the nutcases in society(in terms of society's view) will be seen as the religious fundamentalists who deny all science, deny all reason, and deny the testimony of basically the entire universe, in rue of their own psy op'd misconceptions about the source of life in the universe and God.

I firmly believe this to be true :)

Jake
27th August 2015, 13:30
I just hope our movement doesnt become another religion! I dont want to be worshipped or followed! Post disclosure,,, I like your thinking!!

:):)
Jake

Agape
27th August 2015, 14:47
I think it's too early to make predictions ( despite all the 'prophets' out there enjoying 'just that' ) because either the whole scenario and roles would change in rather unpredictable way ( major ''paradigm shift'' )

or

not much would change at all .

The key to any major societal 'paradigm shift' really is what seems 'improbable' or 'unpredictable' version of current time line .
For society to remain stable basically, any authority , media , scientific authority , education systems etc etc keep assuring people that 'we are on the right track' and no big change is going to happen during your life times ( or , 'we' would handle it ).

People live in self-convincing version of reality that they believe is not going to alter big way .
But .. major changes and shifts do happen .

If you talk to old generation who witnessed either of those big wars and conflicts , many of them they assert were never truly expected .

My grandparents were in their 20s in 1948 for example when the fragile post-war government in former 'Czechoslovakia' was overtaken by communists .
In matter of days people had to give in their properties , businesses , plots , even big houses .. it all was confiscated as property of state .
What followed was devaluation of currency : I've heard granny laughing at it later couple of times because they had some savings , both from their parents and grandfathers store so they could build bigger house ( or whatever ) and after the currency 'change' those money were enough to buy new sofa and pressure cooker ;)

Of course ... there were people who expected the worst and left ... not all could afford such decision though and most people did not expect it .
At no time everyone is informed enough.

The same could be said about the start of any big war or cataclysm , conflicts are widespread .. like wild fires .. they have to be consolidated early enough before they're capable of global devastation.

IF there is some kind of intelligent information release regarding ETs, worlds top scientists would all be sitting on it .
They'd hold conferences and make sure the 'boom' is handled to the satisfaction of media and public .

I think they'd be trying their best to prevent religious fanaticism to occur .

But on the other hand , I am afraid they'd be the same insensitive as they are to individuals because there would be 'too many people to deal with' in short period of time and too many 'claimants' for ET contact and so forth and their capacity to organise and asses things would be limited .

The truth ..rests in the realm of 'unpredictable' with me so far because I've also witnessed some hard to believe things and changes in human society ..
and I like to think that change for better is possible .

:flower:

wnlight
27th August 2015, 15:00
After the full disclosure, it will probably take a year or two for more than 50% of the population to slowly accept the truth. I expect that some 10% or 20% will never accept it because the truth of what the ruling evil has done to them will be too overpowering for them. As most realise the evil done in the practice of leading religions, will they create a new religion? Perhaps with revenge at its core? Perhaps a new reign or terror? Or will they eschew all forms of organised religion? Perhaps they will embrace personal spirituality. There is certainly an element of truth in Omniverse's posting because in the past, people have always converted their spiritual leaders into gods. We shall see.

Ewan
27th August 2015, 17:21
I just hope our movement doesnt become another religion! I dont want to be worshipped or followed! Post disclosure,,, I like your thinking!!

:):)
Jake

http://s21.postimg.org/l6huyl5o7/Jake.jpg

:bigsmile:

Agape
27th August 2015, 19:22
http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h68/Aikatwo/buddha-alien2.jpg (http://s61.photobucket.com/user/Aikatwo/media/buddha-alien2.jpg.html)

am not the mind, the intellect, the ego or the memory,
I am not the ears, the skin, the nose or the eyes,
I am not space, not earth, not fire, water or wind,
I am the form of consciousness and bliss,
I am the eternal Shiva…

http://www.ishafoundation.org/blog/lifestyle/music/mystic-chants-nirvana-shatakam/

I am not extraterrestrial , I'm not extra dimensional neither ultra-terrestrial I am ,
my home is the vastness of Space .

I have no follower , no guru , no awards , no titles , no genders , no paypal account
I have but endurance .

I know no AI , no AI is troubling me when I'm on holidays on Zeta Reticuli and close to XR0009 who is more like me ( meditation slipped ...sorry , no sorry , sorry , no sorry , neither of those .. I am ).

:Angel:

Selkie
27th August 2015, 21:45
Shiva...that reminds me of how one night in Spain, I did mushrooms by myself, on my own. And I was overwhelmed by the presence of Shiva. He was all around me. He was everywhere...in the sky, in the room...all around me. I thought that I would be aware of Gaia, of the earth, but I was not. I was overwhelmingly aware of Shiva. And I had the thought that maybe it was because I am a woman.

p.s. I have often wondered if the blue man I saw in my dream was Shiva. Although I don't know how that could be.

betoobig
28th August 2015, 15:40
Reality goes beyond imagination. We can´t even imagine how it is going to be or how fast is it going to be. Let´s trust in humanity and the BIG awakening, just like we did on our own.
Love...Evol

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Hey Selkie if you come back here anytime let me know please!!

Selkie
28th August 2015, 15:48
Reality goes beyond imagination. We can´t even imagine how it is going to be or how fast is it going to be. Let´s trust in humanity and the BIG awakening, just like we did on our own.
Love...Evol

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Hey Selkie if you come back here anytime let me know please!!

Oh, I would, Juan!

p.s. I would so love to go back to Andalucía some day. I really miss it.