PDA

View Full Version : Talking about the reptilians

Frances2014
27th August 2015, 18:34
Talking about the reptilians

I listened to the professor when he answered my question about how the egyptians built the pyramids.
Logs and oil by slaves!
I knew that I had better find my own answers, that was decades ago.
I found some interesting things from 2008, onwards...
As an alternative historian I try to correlate at least 3 credible sources whith a similar story.
So I found -project camelot -wingmakers -desteny. I now feel I have a map for the 21th millenium.

Lets talk about the reptilians.

1- In the desteny material, the human portal explained about the anunaki, the reptilian overloards.
The anunaki leaders closed the 4d-quantum-dimension from the 3d-molecular-dimension in 1998.
She opened her portal in 2004. In 2008 she found the last annunaki quantum bubble and all other access to Terra is closed.
The planet and natural intelligences (whith very few humans co-creators alas) are actively destroying all slavery structures.
Everything that supports the reptilian slavery system grid is falling apart and the organic robots will passover.
Destonians are supporting each other in the ''I'' process of self-forgiveness and self-responsability.
As each is a unique individual human being committed to expressing the vibration of oneness-equality in this world.
The breath is the key.

2- In the wingmakers material, the neruda 5 interview of 2014 sets the tempo for the sovereign integral process.
The reptilians programmed the matrix, the hologram of deception to become the gods of the universe.
They trapped all other beings inside a human instrument to be their slaves.
The reptilian access to Terra is cut off because of the density as Terra travels in a particular region of the universe.
Each human being is an infinite being living in a human instrument to experiment individual creativity on Terra.
The breath is the key.
The process of self-realization was introduced by James Mahu in 2008. It is part of an interview by Kerry Cassidy and Bill Ryan.

3- In the project camelot and project avalon are found the best resources for people to investigate the reptilian matrix grid system.
The secret elite is revealed as their agendas are precognitively and intuitively uncovered by spiritual truth seekers of the planet.
This is a round table mythology as each participant is following her-his own pace of liberation and sharing with others.
Our future selves guide our past selves to surf the intricate time lines of the human mind system.
The breath is the key.

My current understanding is...

We have many allies, our own infinite being, self for one. We have other human beings also in the process of self-realization.
We have the planet host, Terra. We have the natural intelligences, animals, plants, minerals and the elementals of air, water, fire, earth.
We have all our passed-over brethren as we can receive support interdimensionally if we open our hearts.
Not the least being the freewill universe itself which provide support for expansion if we ask as our authentic self.

We have many challenges, the mightiest being our own alien programmed egomind, in our individual innerspace.
The elitists with their techno-toys of control. The organic robotic slave unwilling to change, working with the elitists.
The dark ones of fear, hate, greed, spitefullness, ect...

The elite, secret or public, as sophiscated slaves are programmed to live in cloned bodies while other humans are cybernetic slaves.
They are the lost of the lost and dangerous, the bad, the ugly and the most ignorant of their true self.
The transhumanist movement and the biomolecular application s of cloning for false immortality baits and promises.

The anunaki are not coming. The aliens races of the universe are here. We are them, they are us. Mixed heritage of changelings.
Each one of us is an infine being living in a human instrument co-creating our life expression, explorers of the multiverse.

What wonders will we co-create after the reptilian matrix grid programmed in our alien-egominds is gone forever?

I take care of the children and the garden. I heal wounds, dance and sing. I listen to the wind and the rain.

The dark entities that feed on human pain are weakening with every quantum breath. Plasma 2d, ectoplasmics, maybe?
They are named by different names in different epochs (archons, djinns, flyers, ect...) they are not reptilians.
Each moment in the quantum heart virtues of appreciation, compassion, forgiveness, humility and valor repels darkness.

As one as equal as all as one.

Meggings
27th August 2015, 21:07
Right on: "I take care of the children and the garden. I heal wounds, dance and sing. I listen to the wind and the rain.
The dark entities that feed on human pain are weakening with every quantum breath. ...
Each moment in the quantum heart virtues of appreciation, compassion, forgiveness, humility and valor repels darkness."

I stumbled across this today: 30951

Constance
27th August 2015, 22:17
Even the dark forces need our love so that they can evolve too:sun:

Bubu
27th August 2015, 22:21
http://babyetcetera.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/14-week-old-baby.jpg

the mightiest being our own alien programmed egomind

The breath is the key

Thanks for the article its the best I have read on avalon so far. There are many people here on avalon that can grasp your message. Each one of them will have many followers as well. The process of human awakening is well under way.
Welcome to the new age

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bg671J01Asw

Julian

Truth dwells in simplicity while deceit hides in complexity

amor
27th August 2015, 22:57
Reminds me of how I hold my cat Tiger. I love him. Every evening we have love-ups!

Bubu
27th August 2015, 22:59
Interesting that this video plays right after the first video I posted. Beware it can changed your vibe an attempt to revert to saviourship is also made

https://youtu.be/9IcAIPwpHNk

ghostrider
27th August 2015, 23:41
advanced humans can use impulse telepathy and make you see what they want you to see , maybe even making them appear as reptile like in appearance ... only a handful of the old gods remained with spirit power abilities , under their supervision , along with 200,000 men , they built the pyramids in two stages one stage 34,000 years ago , and the first stage before that 43,000 years ago ... built originally as shelter from a passing comet that comes near Earth every 575.5 years , depending on where Earth is in relation to the Sun , it was always catastrophic ... this comet the ET's call the destroyer , brought our moon , changed the orbits of Mars and Venus , and changed the rotation and length of days of the Earth , back then a day was 40 hrs long ...they say Venus was towed by this comet to our neck of the woods from another Universe ... back in the 1980s the plejaren redirected the Destroyer so it no longer threatens the Earth ...

Lost N Found
28th August 2015, 00:50
How many remember this? you want to talk about reptilians,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QihkWmS7dTI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIYrLVPdfro

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhJjJoHJVrs[/url]

Okay here is a taste of this stuff. My question, is it real or Fake, sorry for putting that here, Is it being pushed into our brain matter to believe or not? I have no doubt that there is something going on with all of this and it has been around for a long long time. Research has uncovered and exposed so much. We all in here have seen so much but yet it is not produced other than ScFy movies for mainstream media to go and get scared at theaters and on TV. So my question above is valid in this thread. Where do we get our information from and can we irrefutably prove and believe this?

Bubu
28th August 2015, 05:11
"Where do we get our information from and can we irrefutably prove and believe this?"

True information's are normally presented as bait and when you are hook up by the truth, lies are inserted, in any case the lies that are inserted inflict more damage than the truth presented as it is subliminal and appeals to the subconscious. On the third video Putins image was inserted momentarily without accompanying comments. Thus it goes directly to the subconcious

Cardillac
28th August 2015, 17:10
@breal

it is not possible for dark forces to feel love; they cannot identify with this because they have never experienced this emotion; simply giving them this concept "love" (as if they would except this) and to positively/naively expect them to immediately feel this emotion is believing in the tooth fairy; just try giving them an olive branch and see how far you get- there is good and evil on this planet; anyone who tolerates evil and gives evil a "chance" to improve itself needs to study Life 101; evil loves how it continues to propagate because people give hideous evil a 2nd/3rd/4th chance in the hope it will improve itself- it won't: evil is evil and it's based on deception- enough said-

with all due respect- stay well-

Larry

Lost N Found
28th August 2015, 21:54
@breal

it is not possible for dark forces to feel love; they cannot identify with this because they have never experienced this emotion; simply giving them this concept "love" (as if they would except this) and to positively/naively expect them to immediately feel this emotion is believing in the tooth fairy; just try giving them an olive branch and see how far you get- there is good and evil on this planet; anyone who tolerates evil and gives evil a "chance" to improve itself needs to study Life 101; evil loves how it continues to propagate because people give hideous evil a 2nd/3rd/4th chance in the hope it will improve itself- it won't: evil is evil and it's based on deception- enough said-

Larry

Wait, Wait, Your first line, "It is not possible for dark forces to feel love; they cannot identify with this because they have never experienced this emotion;"

and then there is this, "evil loves how it continues to propagate"..... I am not sure how this works If they know not love then how is it that they can love? I do like your post and comment, I just can't figure out how they don't know but yet can love something. Can you give me more to go on here? Thank you and peace be with you.

Apophenia
29th August 2015, 04:37
All conscious entities can think and feel in the multi-verse.

The difference is how they do it.

Constance
29th August 2015, 04:43
@breal

Larry

Hi Larry,

Just to clarify, I said that the dark forces need OUR love in order to evolve. :hippie:

Whether they hold out an olive branch or love us back is irrelevant to me. Have you ever heard of Ho'oponopono?

We need to be their role models on how to BE that unconditional love we all talk about. I feel that Love is something universal and not just for the beings who are kind or good or benevolent.

I have a child and the love I have for him is so unconditional. A part of that is to give him tough mother love.
I sense that the evil ones you talk of are just in the dark and we need to show them how to switch on the light with some tough mother love. It was said to me one day: Once you have the light, where does all the darkness go?
I know that it is a challenge and I haven't quite figured it out just yet as to how to reach each and every being in the universe but I am giving it my best shot.

How can those in the darkness be aware of the laws and truths that govern our whole universe if we never give them what they need? That "child" needs to know what it means to Be at One with the Universe and each other.

I feel that we all need to be able to evolve, every single last being in the universe, without exception.
:flower: I say this all in kindness to you Larry. :bearhug:

WhiteFeather
29th August 2015, 12:52
Great Thread. With reference to the breathe. I usually breathe this in. It works well for me. It's all about the breathe. Enjoy.
Timeline 1, we must. :sun:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVZUjRtiAC0