PDA

View Full Version : just another chemtrail theory...

Teakai
26th November 2010, 12:19
I've been watching these videos about the solarflares in 2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMiZ89qfjRA&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkPbFM_NCq8&feature=related

and I got to thinking that maybe the whole point of spraying the chemtrails might be about trying to protect the earth's atmosphere from the radiocative effect of the sunflares predicted in 2012.
Perhaps the stuff they spray out doesn't drop - but rises into the atmosphere.

Just to point out. I noticed the US citzens have heard about the predicted solar flares on their mainstream media - but I haven't heard anything about it on Australian news.
(Admittedly, I very rarely watch the mainstream news - but I havent heard anyone I know mention it. And it sure sounds like something you'd talk about.)

Alloya
26th November 2010, 12:32
I've been watching these videos about the solarflares in 2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMiZ89qfjRA&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkPbFM_NCq8&feature=related

and I got to thinking that maybe the whole point of spraying the chemtrails might be about trying to protect the earth's atmosphere from the radiocative effect of the sunflares predicted in 2012.
Perhaps the stuff they spray out doesn't drop - but rises into the atmosphere.

Just to point out. I noticed the US citzens have heard about the predicted solar flares on their mainstream media - but I haven't heard anything about it on Australian news.
(Admittedly, I very rarely watch the mainstream news - but I havent heard anyone I know mention it. And it sure sounds like something you'd talk about.)

Interesting we are on the same page , this popped into my head only yesterday... But i must say if they have been spraying to block out the sun , they are not doing very well, we had the best summer we have had for ages.... so confusing ... i can only guess that they are doing no good because they are not telling us what is going on...

One crazy idea i did have was this, maybe these chemtrails are not third dimensionally , those who are not noticing them are not seeing them because they are not going on in their reality. Maybe this is a symptom of our awakening.. ?

Teakai
26th November 2010, 13:05
Interesting we are on the same page , this popped into my head only yesterday... But i must say if they have been spraying to block out the sun , they are not doing very well, we had the best summer we have had for ages.... so confusing ... i can only guess that they are doing no good because they are not telling us what is going on...

One crazy idea i did have was this, maybe these chemtrails are not third dimensionally , those who are not noticing them are not seeing them because they are not going on in their reality. Maybe this is a symptom of our awakening.. ?

Hi Alloya, I don't know if it's the sun they're trying to block out so much as the radiocative elements that are expected to totally blow out all grids, and transformers and satellites up in space when the flares happen.
I'm wondering if they're hoping that whatever's in the stuff they're spraying might work as some kind of detractor, or minimaliser to the radiation.

Do I sound like I know what I'm on about????

I don't. But it sounds like a good theory in my head.
:)

Edit to add - I was thinking that maybe the media weren't saying anything about spraying the chemtrails because it might freak people out. But that doesn't really make sense if it's been on the mainstream channels, becasue that would be enough to freakpeople out if they were going to freak out.

I don't think that there are people who aren't seeing them when they are literally pointed out to them - I think people just deny that they're chemtrails rather than the contrails.

And maybe it's got something to do with them wanting humans to keep on thinking that they're the global warming problem - and to keep charging teh public through the nose for the carbon emmissions - except that there's a whole new theory out about that - so who knows where they're up to?
It's a job trying to keep up with the crap they come out with.

I think 'they've' come out and admitted to spraying the chemtrails now - but I may have dreamed that part and I'm too tired to go look it up now - must.go.to.bed.
Night.

Operator
26th November 2010, 14:30
I don't know if it's the sun they're trying to block out so much as the radiocative elements that are expected to totally blow out all grids, and transformers and satellites up in space when the flares happen.

Ok, I think that there is some confusion about what is what ...

What could blow up grids and transformers is an EMP (Electro Magnetic Pulse). The grid (or any other wire) would work as an antenna and picks up the
electromagnetic field generating potential differences (a Voltage) across sections of the circuit which causes electric current to flow.

If this happens with a lot of energy involved these high currents will melt whatever is conducting them ...
Very thin circuit board tracks will blow up much easier than power cables etc. But we're talking about a lot of energy here ... and e.g. the grid has very
long lines so the buildup voltages can be very high !

Now, the only relation to radioactive radiation is that EMPs also happen during a nuke blast ...
But you can't stop an EMP with chemtrails ... you need a Faraday cage ... i.e. a 'box' or container made of metal (it maybe 'mazed'). Whatever you want
to protect needs to be in the cage and isolated from the cage. Ideally the cage would be grounded but that is not necessary. So it can be portable.

Chemtrails can only be used for radiation deflection ... clouds won't deflect x-rays ... hence the alleged reason to use metal particles etc.

So ... I still can't give the ultimate answer but only try to keep the theory based on facts.

anikohu
26th November 2010, 16:45
Hi! No, it is not protecting the earth from solar flares, and NO it is not for OUR benefit's and YES it DROPs!!! Lately they spraying something wich is looks like fiber webs, and it's falling from the sky in unbelivable amount. Very frightening.
I'm aware of chamtrails sense the mid. 90's. I saw birds dropping dead out of the sky Just 2 week agoe my porch was covered with dead wasp. And i could go on and on with the enviroment disaster they creating with chaimtrails. This is the worst thing alongs with the wars what the "Millitary industria"or PTB. created.
There is a tons of website you can go and see much much more info.

Ahkenaten
26th November 2010, 17:26
A Faraday cage consisting of metallic particulates in the atmosphere could be created by spraying a gridlike structure in the atmosphere. Many have observed precisely that effect many places in the country. As I have said before on this Forum, apparently none other than Edward Teller, inventor of the H Bomb, and the odd character upon whom Dr. Strangelove was based, recommended long ago to the Govt. that precisely this approach should be taken to deflect EMPs incoming from the Sun. Just a thought.

Teakai
26th November 2010, 21:47
A Faraday cage consisting of metallic particulates in the atmosphere could be created by spraying a gridlike structure in the atmosphere. Many have observed precisely that effect many places in the country. As I have said before on this Forum, apparently none other than Edward Teller, inventor of the H Bomb, and the odd character upon whom Dr. Strangelove was based, recommended long ago to the Govt. that precisely this approach should be taken to deflect EMPs incoming from the Sun. Just a thought.

Does that mean the chemtrails might be doing that, Ahkenaten?

Operator
26th November 2010, 22:58

I don't think so ... you really would need 'full conducting pathways' all around the globe ... and then still the satellites and airplanes wouldn't be protected at all.

Teakai
26th November 2010, 23:06
I don't think so ... you really would need 'full conducting pathways' all around the globe ... and then still the satellites and airplanes wouldn't be protected at all.

Just a thought, Operator - but maybe they are layering. Some falling to the ground and some rising into the atmosphere?

Anikohu, I don't think that 'they' would be doing this for our good - I think it's for their own good.
They would be as dependent on the grid as we are.

Teakai
26th November 2010, 23:11
I put up those videos about the suflares on facebook yesterday and this was the response from my sister:

"sorry sis but you sound like a bit of a lunatic. Just enjoy each day as it comes and worry about it when it happens or you will give yourself ulcers. :o)"

My response:

"Tell that to NASA, Sis - I didn't make it up - I'm just passing it along.
You are aware of what NASA is, right?

Personally, I'd prefer to be somewhat prepared - I've got kids and animals. I'd feel like a total **** if I ignored that information to their detriment - I just thought others might like a bit of a heads up too - just in case.

I didn't put it there for you to worry about and get stomach ulcers over - I put it there so you could be informed.
Do with the information what you will."

If it ain't on the telie, then it just ain't true - and 2012 moves ever closer. How many people will be prepared? Not many if they have the attitude my sister has.
Which leads me to the next thought - perhaps waking people up is a survival measure that absolutely needs to be taken. No time to sit back and let them wake up by themselves.

Operator
26th November 2010, 23:23
Just a thought, Operator - but maybe they are layering. Some falling to the ground and some rising into the atmosphere?

It's good to raise questions ... but in this case I'm quite positive they are not constructing Faraday cages. I think it's more about
creating reflecting layers and/or dispersing aerosols ...

I don't know what it is ... but I do know what it isn't :biggrin1:

nomadguy
27th November 2010, 02:26
What about a pop control program? - here is on possible angle -> Emotion Processing in Brain Is Influenced by Color of Ambient Light, Study Suggests -
"The results of their study, published in Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, show that the colour of light influences the way the brain processes emotional stimuli." - Cyclotron Research Centre (University of Liege), Geneva Center for Neuroscience and Swiss Center for Affective Sciences (University of Geneva), and Surrey Sleep Research Centre (University of Surrey)

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/10/101025151507.htm

astrid
27th November 2010, 08:09
speaking of chemtrails... Mel Fabregas just posted a new interview with Michael Murphy u can listen to the first hour here....

.http://www.veritasshow.com/radio/latest.htm

Samurai
2nd December 2010, 13:00
a colleague of mine is a very highly respected electrical/electronics engineer, and possibly the most intelligent man i know, he is a very serious amature astromonor with a fantastic set up. I asked him about the chances of solar storm radiation effecting electronics, or destroying them, he was more concerned with the effect on the national grid, in the very early 1900s maybe before (i forget the date), there was a solar storm of unusual proportions that caused electrical induction within the telegraph wires (i had heard this story previously and since) this caused major problems to the telegraph system in this location.

he told me that unless companies or the government made provisions for magnetic storms, the main transformers at the supply end of the national grid (the company i am contracted to generates its own electricity and sells it back to the grid, so it is part of his job to understand these systems) could be badly damaged. he has, as it is his hobby, been observing solar activity and the forcasts and past records of solar activity for some time. he says that it is highly likely that sometime in 2012 we will experience huge solar activity and hence magnetic radiation from the sun to an extent that we have not experienced before, whilst being 'wired to the grid'. Companies are not making provisions for this. if these magnetic flares are as powerful as they could possibly be, we will have problems.

i assume these storms could last for ages, we have been in a period of unusually low solar activity for some time now, a possible reason for global and in fact solar system warming, ironically the less solar activity we experience the warmer it gets and likewise the more, the cooler (or so i have heard), but i digress.

I too have wondered if chemtrails are being used as some sort of shield for radiation, the heavy metals can be used as conductors in the ionisphere, and the seeding of clouds has been widely reported as part of the HAARP program, this involves experimentation with passing very high voltages through the ionosphere. magnetism and electricity are intrinsinctly linked, you dont have one without the other, so itmakes sense to me that one way to deflect a magnetic tidle wave would be with another magnetic field, magnetic anomolies (harmonics) are essentially treated this way in electrical engineering.

By putting a very high voltage in the upper atmosphere a magnetic field would be created. you need to seed the clouds to do this, and that is what chemtrails are.
I am not disputing that they are nasty, and that they dont have health implications, I am not saying that the sole purpose of HAARP is to protect us from solar storms, as it clearly is not. however this is an application that could work in this case, as far as i can see. but i am no expert, but i do have an understanding of electrics.

If these solar storms do bring down the grid, it will be offline for a while, at least untill the tansformers can be mended (without the use of mains electric) and there are a lot of them, and who knows how long and how often we will have these storms, it could be a very long time without mains power. that means no food in the shops, no cash machines, no jobs and lots of very very desperate people.

altho this may bring about the conditions needed to impliment a police state (the people will be begging for protection after months of anarchy), and im sure it will (maybe after a healthy dose of flu to cull the weakend populous) i cant belive for a minute that the powers that be will not want to have the abillity to 'turn the problem off' and protect us from the magnetic radiation and bring the system back online.

I have heard, and it was on camelot if i remember, that some people are saying that maybe the pyramids and the like are part of some technology to protect us from just that, maybe, maybe not, would you take the chance when instead you can use your own technology?
it does make sense to me, and i am sure it would have an effect, and cloudseeding could be a method of doing it.

another point related but slightly off topic is how do they get these chemicals into the air?
the amount of planes you see with the trails are far too many for even a well organised secret organisation to do in the form of something like cropspraying, too many peple are involved for it to be kept a secret.
there has to be additives in the fuel, which have to be added at refinery level, this is the only way they can be added with the minimum number of people knowing, the refinery workers would just be adding additives and not question the reason for the additives. many airports have aviation fuel pumped directly from refineries straight to the planes.
David ickes website recently showed 2 patents for such additives.
This points to the few at the very top of the big oil companies being in the know. whatever the plans, whatever it is chemtrails are, it is 100% tracable by the delivery method to these companies and the people that own them.

I wonder who they might be.... :rolleyes:

and what did my astromoner/electrical engineer friend say?

Protect yourself.

aviators
3rd December 2010, 06:54
another point related but slightly off topic is how do they get these chemicals into the air?
the amount of planes you see with the trails are far too many for even a well organised secret organisation to do in the form of something like cropspraying, too many peple are involved for it to be kept a secret.
there has to be additives in the fuel, which have to be added at refinery level, this is the only way they can be added with the minimum number of people knowing, the refinery workers would just be adding additives and not question the reason for the additives. many airports have aviation fuel pumped directly from refineries straight to the planes.
David ickes website recently showed 2 patents for such additives.
This points to the few at the very top of the big oil companies being in the know. whatever the plans, whatever it is chemtrails are, it is 100% tracable by the delivery method to these companies and the people that own them.

I wonder who they might be.... :rolleyes:

and what did my astromoner/electrical engineer friend say?

Protect yourself.[/QUOTE]

This subject has been bothering me for a while. Why don't we have any inside personal (whistle blowers) coming forward. At least someone with a little tid bit of information. I am sure you could be anonymous if you mailed a letter or two to one of the alternative news orgs. Bill you must have a address to be reached snail mail.
I can understand someone not wanting to post or disclose sensitive info.online.

Here are a few questions? Perhaps someone can answer.

1 I don't see how you could add hundreds of tons of heavy metals to jet fuel
with out plugging up and or damaging the engines. Today they still add lead to aviation gas. But its at very low levels. Remember how much material is seen coming out of a chem trail plane. Looks like a lot to me. Even if it was possible to do this it would involve hundreds of people just to move the raw materials and many more to mix it to the fuel. So how and where is this mass amounts
of chemicals being loaded onto airplanes and then spayed.

2 What areas are being spayed? Even a better question where are they NOT spaying? Just take a look at Hawaii on google maps. Hawaii is in the middle of the pacific.There is a huge body of ocean all around. A body of water this big would surely protect you from most of the worlds fallout. Unless of course they
are specifically targeting populated places. The awakened Hawaiians are concerned with the heavy spaying going on causing health issues with all living things.
I am not a scientist but this sure looks to be targeting spaying to me. If this is a global warming campaign why are they targeting some places more than others?

3 Where are all these planes coming from? You know taking off and landing.
Refueling. Surely there would be hundreds of people witnesses involved? Pilots , traffic controllers, Personnel at or around the airports. What about people outside the bases. A jet liner needs miles to land and would be low enough for
people to identify it on the ground. I don't think they are landing in Boston or N.Y. Surely someone has to have noticed an increase in (perhaps unmarked)
airliners coming and going. Is It true that some chem planes turn and come back circling the same area? This would be a huge red flag for traffic controllers around the globe. Nobody is talking?:confused: How many spare aircraft would you need for such a large scale project?
How about photographing some with a telescope. Surely we have off the self equipment for civilians that could take some up and close personal shots of these chem planes in action. All civilian plans should have identifiably numbers on them. I would love for someone to post some real close up pictures. Come on People :hail: I bet someone out there with a DSLR camera and a modest telescope could get some good shots?

Is it possible we are not looking at normal jetliner planes. Perhaps a higher technology cloaked to look like planes? This has been discussed before.
The more I think about this topic the more questions I have. The ptb hold
all the cards. I sure would like to look at there hand.

Ahkenaten
3rd December 2010, 07:11

Yes. This is what I am trying to say - what we call "chemtrails" may well be vapors laced with metallic particles sprayed in the atmosphere often in gridlike patterns to create a farraday cage effect to deflect incoming electromagnetic waves

Ahkenaten
3rd December 2010, 07:14
It's good to raise questions ... but in this case I'm quite positive they are not constructing Faraday cages. I think it's more about
creating reflecting layers and/or dispersing aerosols ...

I don't know what it is ... but I do know what it isn't :biggrin1:

Operator why are you so sure that these grids are not farraday cages? If they are not, what do you think the reason for their gridlike structure is?

Samurai
3rd December 2010, 11:37
i cant see how there can be a massive covert operation to cover the entire population with these chemicals, like you say there are way too many people that would have to be involved, and too many planes.

which leads me to thinking it has to be in the fuel and added at the refineries. iassume the elements themselves will be microscopic and therefore not interfear with the engines when being burnt, electricity is afterall an effect on an atomic level, exactly how much do you need to make the ionisphere more conductive when you are putting huge voltages into it? i have no idea. and the engines would be serviced anyway as general maintainance, so even if it did have an effect would it be sorted by regular maintainance? the amount of fuel used by a jet plane is huge anyway, like i say places like heathrow have it piped directly to them from where it is refined, the only people who would know anything was added would be a very very small group of chemists and analysists and the people who made the decision.

it is imho the only way they can do it without it being exposed, the more people involved the weaker the secrecy, and this is a red hot topic.

unless like you say there is a huge fleet of disguised covert craft, or maybe its not a human effort.

but even if this was the case, it would still make sence from a resource point of view to use what is already in the skies, rather than putting X number of new vehicals up to do the job. so no i am convinced its in the fuel of the normal planes.

also when we had the ban on flights due to the icelandic volcano the skies were clear, if the spraying were down to anvanced cloaked/discuised craft surely a small amount of volcanic ash wouldnt stop them. I think that time was an experiment into the effectiveness of the magnetic shield, by taking it away for a few days they could measure its effectiveness.

at the end of the day, without proof it is all speculation, altho the speculation can be based on logic.