PDA

View Full Version : Rare channeling session from Egypt on Nov 30, 1992 contains blue prints of a free energy device

WhiteLove
29th August 2015, 09:31
I've discovered that a rare Bashar channeling session from Monday, November 30, 1992 at Mena House Hotel in Cairo, Egypt contains blue prints of how to tap into free energy:

"One of the first devices that will allow you to tap more directly into the electromagnetic field and convert it directly into energy is as follows:

Have a piece of heavy insulated copper wire

Create a spiral going up in a cone shape smaller and smaller and smaller

When you get to the top and are at a very small diameter

You then take the wire and go out to a very large diameter similar to the diameter you started with

Then you make an inverted cone and go smaller and smaller through the other cone back down to the point at the ground

Then you connect that point back to the beginning of the first cone at the base

Thus you have a structure that is a cone spiriling up and a cone spiriling down and these two cones are inter-penetrated

This is the first component of a device that will allow you to tap into the electromagnetic field and convert directly into different kinds of energy that you can use

In order to have any effect in your reality at all this device as we have just decribed it, must stand at least as large as the following dimension:

It must be able to fit precisely underneath (= within?) an imaginary 3 sided pyramid that is 3 feet tall"

01:13:15
FO43s9LBQiA

The above video was removed by the user, possibly because someone did not like that was getting attention. Here is a backup video (another shorter video which contains the exact same segment as above):

PLY5gkWvXFw

regnak
29th August 2015, 20:28
Bashar channeling is not trust worthy well spirits lie tell half truths how do you test his information I once listened to his stuff best to ignore him

for real instruction go to Walter Russell yes he is a channel someone I trust and believe secrets of the universe unlocked 100/100

Patrikas
29th August 2015, 23:12
Walter Russell.s books are well worth a read.... his periodic table of the elements chart and the russell coil are in his book "The Secret Of Light " if you search you can find it free as a pdf on the net ....

Meggings
30th August 2015, 04:05
Written by Walter Russell's wife, Lao, in the flyleaf of "The Universal One":

"May these illumined words of my Beloved touch that deep chord in your Consciousness that brings a dynamic awareness of your Oneness in God.
Sincerely, Lao Russell"

The book in PDF format is here: ftp://leo.co.ls/Philosophy/russell/THE_UNIVERSAL_ONE.pdf

Amazon http://www.amazon.com/The-Universal-One-Walter-Russell/dp/1879605082 says this about it:

"Walter Russell was a brilliant author, scientist, business consultant, sculptor, illustrator, portrait painter, figure skater, architectural designer and philosopher who believed that every man has consummate genius within him. He and his wife opened the University of Science and Philosophy to further his science research and philosophical work. This book was distributed to scientists internationally by the author after its writing in 1926, and is now a collector's item."

And I says "crap", I gave that book away.

poetbil
30th August 2015, 10:01
I have to back Bashar here,
He gave a great shift in my perspective of everything
and I feel awesomely lucky finding his videos !!!

regnak
30th August 2015, 10:54
:cash::cash:

poetbil
30th August 2015, 11:45
thanks for your kind advice
But it works for me ,and this ,matters
if you think that your o p i n i o n ,has to be spread ,nothing I can add
:cocktail:

A Voice from the Mountains
5th September 2015, 05:42
The video is down now. Did anybody save it by chance?

peterpam
5th September 2015, 13:21
Bashar channeling is not trust worthy well spirits lie tell half truths how do you test his information I once listened to his stuff best to ignore him

for real instruction go to Walter Russell yes he is a channel someone I trust and believe secrets of the universe unlocked 100/100

OK jonsnow, you have me curious. I have ordered a biography about the man and "The Secret of Light". Thanks for the heads up!!