PDA

View Full Version : 5 Facts about depression nobody talks about

Bubu
30th August 2015, 11:31
According to the World Health Organization (WHO), more than 350 million people of all ages suffer from depression, making it the leading cause of disability worldwide. It is also classified as a mental disorder, but does it truly fit that classification?

http://www.collective-evolution.com/2015/08/24/5-facts-about-depression-nobody-ever-talks-about/

giovonni
30th August 2015, 11:41
And quit apparently ...

It seems as if the powers that be, have grabbed a hold of human feelings, defined them to be of such a problematic nature that it requires chemical tweaking of the brain.

Depression And The Harmful Medications That Go With It (http://www.collective-evolution.com/2013/01/29/depression-and-the-harmful-drugs-that-go-with-it/)

Selkie
30th August 2015, 12:40
According to the World Health Organization (WHO), more than 350 million people of all ages suffer from depression, making it the leading cause of disability worldwide. It is also classified as a mental disorder, but does it truly fit that classification?

http://www.collective-evolution.com/2015/08/24/5-facts-about-depression-nobody-ever-talks-about/

They always talk about depression as if it comes out of nowhere, for no reason. But that is completely untrue. If someone is depressed, it is usually because they are in a bad situation of some kind, often one they feel like they cannot escape from.

Cardillac
30th August 2015, 13:01
the most common cause of depression is pharmaceuticals

Larry

Robin
30th August 2015, 13:04
They always talk about depression as if it comes out of nowhere, for no reason. But that is completely untrue. If someone is depressed, it is usually because they are in a bad situation of some kind, often one they feel like they cannot escape from.

What you describe here is actually what is called situational depression, which is very different from clinical depression. Anybody gets "blue" because they just got through a heartbreak, lost a job, lost a family member, etc. It is natural for people to feel sad, but those feelings are eventually dissipated through time.

But clinical depression is much darker. I have suffered through it for a long time, and it often arises when a person has nothing to feel too sad about. Imagine this: waking up every single morning wanting to kill yourself, and going to sleep at night wanting to kill yourself. Imagine sleeping at night to be the best part of your day and you sit around the whole day waiting for the time when you could finally lay your head down and fall asleep, because at least you won't have to be stuck in your thoughts anymore.

You start getting thoughts that come out of nowhere, which are all centered around hopelessness and worthlessness, and all of your insecurities are amplified. You wonder where these thoughts are coming from, because you don't really have any reason to dwell on such thoughts. Even the thought of living after you kill yourself, and still being a soul that travels elsewhere in the universe sounds horrible, and you would rather cease to exist and have your soul obliterated along with all the memory it contains.

Imagine you walking around feeling like you constantly have the flu and are simultaneously constantly hungover, and your mind is so fuzzy that you start to lose all forms of emotion. You become so empty inside, that death does not scare you in the least bit, and you welcome it. You walk down the street hoping that a bus will come and run you over. You hope that some psychopath will break in your home and shoot your brains out. You hope that you will be the unlucky statistic who gets struck by lightning.

It is very serious, and is very different from being "blue" from a bad situation. For me, and most people who go through this, there is an Archontic attachment involved. Jinn, demon, Archon...whatever you want to call them, they are mainly responsible for clinical depression and other mental disorders. They latch onto you and literally suck the soul out of you, and influence your thoughts and emotions and take advantage of your insecurities, amplifying those thoughts and emotions that trigger you to lose focus in life.

Everything I just described here sounds horrible, and believe me, it is! When I recognized that I was being influenced by a dark entity, I gained clarity of mind, and dispelled the entity by claiming my sovereignty and establishing my boundaries. As soon as I did that, all of those negative thoughts and emotions disappeared, almost instantly, and I was back to normal. The depression lasted about three years, and by the grace of all that is good in this world, I am still here today.

http://img03.deviantart.net/6270/i/2011/364/9/0/dementor__s_kiss_by_bombattack-d4kral4.jpg

Nick Matkin
30th August 2015, 13:06

I'm assuming you have not had a meaningful discussion about depression with someone who suffers from it.

It's not like being very sad or very unhappy. It is much deeper than that. Although it can be brought on through difficult life situations, but it really can 'come out of nowhere' for those who suffer from it, despite them having now particular problems.

It's a clinical condition.

Perhaps someone who truly suffers from depression can clarify for those who don't (or won't) understand.

PS: Just in case someone thinks all that's required is to shout "snap out of it and pull yourself together!", it doesn't work.

PPS: Thank you Robin - you posted just before I did.

Selkie
30th August 2015, 13:13

What you describe here is actually what is called situational depression, which is very different from clinical depression. Anybody gets "blue" because they just got through a heartbreak, lost a job, lost a family member, etc. It is natural for people to feel sad, but those feelings are eventually dissipated through time.

But clinical depression is much darker. I have suffered through it for a long time, and it often arises when a person has nothing to feel too sad about. Imagine this: waking up every single morning wanting to kill yourself, and going to sleep at night wanting to kill yourself. Imagine sleeping at night to be the best part of your day and you sit around the whole day waiting for the time when you could finally lay your head down and fall asleep, because at least you won't have to be stuck in your thoughts anymore.

You start getting thoughts that come out of nowhere, which are all centered around hopelessness and worthlessness, and all of your insecurities are amplified. You wonder where these thoughts are coming from, because you don't really have any reason to dwell on such thoughts. Even the thought of living after you kill yourself, and still being a soul that travels elsewhere in the universe sounds horrible, and you would rather cease to exist and have your soul obliterated along with all the memory it contains.

Imagine you walking around feeling like you constantly have the flu and are simultaneously constantly hungover, and your mind is so fuzzy that you start to lose all forms of emotion. You become so empty inside, that death does not scare you in the least bit, and you welcome it. You walk down the street hoping that a bus will come and run you over. You hope that some psychopath will break in your home and shoot your brains out. You hope that you will be the unlucky statistic who gets struck by lightning.

It is very serious, and is very different from being "blue" from a bad situation. For me, and most people who go through this, there is an Archontic attachment involved. Jinn, demon, Archon...whatever you want to call them, they are mainly responsible for clinical depression and other mental disorders. They latch onto you and literally suck the soul out of you, and influence your thoughts and emotions and take advantage of your insecurities, amplifying those thoughts and emotions that trigger you to lose focus in life.

Everything I just described here sounds horrible, and believe me, it is! When I recognized that I was being influenced by a dark entity, I gained clarity of mind, and dispelled the entity by claiming my sovereignty and establishing my boundaries. As soon as I did that, all of those negative thoughts and emotions disappeared, almost instantly, and I was back to normal. The depression lasted about three years, and by the grace of all that is good in this world, I am still here today.

http://img03.deviantart.net/6270/i/2011/364/9/0/dementor__s_kiss_by_bombattack-d4kral4.jpg

Oh, believe me, I know what clinical depression is, and it always had to do with a really $hitty life situation that I felt like I could not escape from, or that I could not change, since it involved a person or persons who were treating me badly and did not care about me. I don't think situational depression and clinical depression are two different things at all, nor do I think that anything supernatural is involved. I think they are simply two ends of a spectrum of depression.

=[Post Update]=

I'm assuming you have not had a meaningful discussion about depression with someone who suffers from it.

It's not like being very sad or very unhappy. It is much deeper than that. Although it can be brought on through difficult life situations, but it really can 'come out of nowhere' for those who suffer from it, despite them having now particular problems.

Perhaps someone who truly suffers from depression can clarify for those who don't (or won't) understand.

thermion

PS: Just in case someone thinks all that's required is to shout "snap out of it and pull yourself together!", it doesn't work.

I have suffered from clinical depression. I have suffered from it for more of my life than not. My first memory, on my third birthday, was of wanting to be dead.

Robin
30th August 2015, 13:30
Oh, believe me, I know what clinical depression is, and it always had to do with a really $hitty life situation that I felt like I could not escape from, or that I could not change, since it involved a person or persons who were treating me badly and did not care about me. I don't think situational depression and clinical depression are two different things at all, nor do I think that anything supernatural is involved. I think they are simply two ends of a spectrum of depression.[COLOR="red"]

That's fine, you are entitled to believe in whatever you want to. :)

But what I will add here is that there is more involved in depression that just "imbalanced chemicals." The physical diagnosis is only one part of it, but the spiritual aspect should not be ignored. I think that it is wise to think of many layers of causality when it comes to illnesses such as depression.

For instance, I got Lyme Disease about four years ago by being bit by a tick. Because of this, I am traumatized with chronic arthritis, mental fogginess, and other things. After having Lyme Disease for a few months when I first was diagnosed, I also suffered a heartbreak, which really traumatized me and left me in "situational" depression. But after I got over the fact that I wasn't with my girlfriend anymore, and I moved on in life, I noticed that everything I listed in my previous comment started happening. In other words, I wasn't sad about the heartbreak anymore, but I still had all the symptoms of depression, and they started to intensify.

This is what I think happened. The Lyme Disease weakened my immune system and aura, allowing entities to more easily grab hold of my etheric body. Every time something traumatizing happens to me, such as a heartbreak, it weakens my channels and allows these entities (Archons, A.I.) to invade my etheric body and do their damage. Even when the traumatizing event is over and I am no longer sad, the intense feelings of desperation and unworthiness linger.

I'm sorry Selkie, but if you haven't gone through something like this then it is very difficult to understand. It is very narrow thinking to suggest that depression is nothing more than a physical symptom of chemical imbalance, and I can assure you that this is exactly what the PTB want people to think.

Selkie
30th August 2015, 13:33
Oh, believe me, I know what clinical depression is, and it always had to do with a really $hitty life situation that I felt like I could not escape from, or that I could not change, since it involved a person or persons who were treating me badly and did not care about me. I don't think situational depression and clinical depression are two different things at all, nor do I think that anything supernatural is involved. I think they are simply two ends of a spectrum of depression.[COLOR="red"]

But what I will add here is that there is more involved in depression that just "imbalanced chemicals." The physical diagnosis is only one part of it, but the spiritual aspect should not be ignored. I think that it is wise to think of many layers of causality when it comes to illnesses such as depression.

For instance, I got Lyme Disease about four years ago by being bit by a tick. Because of this, I am traumatized with chronic arthritis, mental fogginess, and other things. After having Lyme Disease for a few months when I first was diagnosed, I also suffered a heartbreak, which really traumatized me and left me in "situational" depression. But after I got over the fact that I wasn't with my girlfriend anymore, and I moved on in life, I noticed that everything I listed in my previous comment started happening. In other words, I wasn't sad about the heartbreak anymore, but I still had all the symptoms of depression, and they started to intensify.

This is what I think happened. The Lyme Disease weakened my immune system and aura, allowing entities to more easily grab hold of my etheric body. Every time something traumatizing happens to me, such as a heartbreak, it weakens my channels and allows these entities (Archons, A.I.)to invade my etheric body and do their damage. Even when the traumatizing event is over and I am no longer sad, the intense feelings of desperation and worthiness linger.

I'm sorry Selkie, but if you haven't gone through something like this then it is very difficult to understand. It is very narrow thinking to suggest that depression is nothing more than a physical symptom of chemical imbalance, and I can assure you that this is exactly what the PTB want people to think.

You are completely misunderstanding me, and I never said that I think depression is nothing more than a physical symptom of a chemical imbalance.

Selkie
30th August 2015, 13:38

thermion

Well, you assumed wrong, and you are misunderstanding what I am saying, too, Nick Matkin, and are jumping to conclusions about what I mean. I have suffered from clinical depression all my life. I was clinically depressed even before the age of three, because my first memory, on my third birthday, was of wanting to be dead, so I must have been clinically depressed before then, in order to have such a thing be my first memory.

peterpam
30th August 2015, 14:12

Robin, I am deeply touched by your description of depression. I have felt exactly those same things. And many times I could look at my life and everything in the external world would be considered great. It didn't matter in the least. I know what it's like to wake up to the dread of realizing IT is still there each morning. The dread of it. It is like wading through molasses to make it through one more day, just waiting for the relief of sleep.

It is interesting that you speak of Archon attachment. I have frequently experienced an alien voice in my head when I am depressed. Most likely it is telling me to do something that is self destructive. It doesn't sound or feel like my own internal dialogue. I wonder if that is the same as what you are talking about?

Selkie
30th August 2015, 14:23

As are you.

Orph
30th August 2015, 14:33
Imagine this: ... going to sleep at night wanting to kill yourself. Imagine sleeping at night to be the best part of your day and you sit around the whole day waiting for the time when you could finally lay your head down and fall asleep, because at least you won't have to be stuck in your thoughts anymore.

Even the thought of living after you kill yourself, and still being a soul that travels elsewhere in the universe sounds horrible, and you would rather cease to exist and have your soul obliterated along with all the memory it contains.

You become so empty inside, that death does not scare you in the least bit, and you welcome it. You walk down the street hoping that a bus will come and run you over. You hope that some psychopath will break in your home and shoot your brains out. You hope that you will be the unlucky statistic who gets struck by lightning.

I know these feelings well, as I spent a good portion of my life living them. At some point the thought entered my mind that my demons would just chase me into into the afterlife if I died. And that thought scared me so much that I knew that I had to face my demons down in the here-and-now. (I say "my demons", because at the time I had never heard of archons, djinn, or any other type of parasitic entities. Not sure I believe that they exist even now). But, be that as it may, it's certainly no walk in the park.

Becky
30th August 2015, 14:36
I'm sorry to hear about all these experiences of depression. They are all valid and heartfelt this is for sure. i do agree with Robin that i think they certainly have archontic /AI elements to them and/or djinn, or other entity attachments or projections,

It is absolutely the most sensitive of people who get targetted - those who potentially are the biggest threat to thwarting the Archontic agenda. This is why I feel it is vital that people do the work necessary to free themselves of these entities/attachments, and that will not be through medication in the long run. it will be through hard personal work in deciphering what are your true thoughts and what do not come from you. I would actually recommend a good Shaman for getting rid of entity attachments, cord cutting, genetic regression and other possible sources of AI induced depression or any form of depression. Building up ones own physical, spiritual, emotional and mental defenses would be a valuable thing to do as well.

Sending love and healing to ALL who suffer from depression, whatever they feel their source of it may be. :sun::heart::star:

Robin
30th August 2015, 14:43
Robin, I am deeply touched by your description of depression. I have felt exactly those same things. And many times I could look at my life and everything in the external world would be considered great. It didn't matter in the least. I know what it's like to wake up to the dread of realizing IT is still there each morning. The dread of it. It is like wading through molasses to make it through one more day, just waiting for the relief of sleep.

It is interesting that you speak of Archon attachment. I have frequently experienced an alien voice in my head when I am depressed. Most likely it is telling me to do something that is self destructive. It doesn't sound or feel like my own internal dialogue. I wonder if that is the same as what you are talking about?

I am glad that you are still here with us, and I'll have you know that you are not alone. There is ALWAYS hope, and tomorrow will be a better day. :)

Yes, it is true that the Archons influence the thoughts and emotions of people on this planet. I will not say that every person who is depressed or has another mental disorder is influenced by them, as everybody's situation is unique and there are many factors. The Archons and A.I. are greatly responsible for mental illnesses, and are masters at being able to invade the mind of their victim, and influence thoughts and emotions that are specific to their deepest, darkest, insecurities.

I am not necessarily talking about the "internal dialogue." Everybody has an internal dialogue as it is a natural part of our ego. Sometimes it is difficult to differentiate between your actual inner voice and an external voice that is pretending to be your inner voice. They are very clever at being able to make it seem like those thoughts and emotions are your own.

What might be helpful is to ask yourself: Why am I depressed? Is this hopelessness I feel warranted in the grand scheme of things?

It should be clear that the inner voice is not your own if it doesn't match up with your true thought processes. In other words, let's say you were always somebody who found positives in any negative situation you were placed in, and accepted the negatives as a part of life you could learn from. If all of a sudden you start dwelling on the negatives in minor situations and overlooking all the positives, then it is likely you are being influenced.

But only you can know if those thoughts are not in line with your true self.

Becky
30th August 2015, 14:44

I am glad that you are still here with us, and I'll have you know that you are not alone. There is ALWAYS hope, and tomorrow will be a better day. :)

Yes, it is true that the Archons influence the thoughts and emotions of people on this planet. I will not say that every person who is depressed or has another mental disorder is influenced by them, as everybody's situation is unique and there are many factors. The Archons and A.I. are greatly responsible for mental illnesses, and are masters at being able to invade the mind of their victim, and influence thoughts and emotions that are specific to their deepest, darkest, insecurities.

I am not necessarily talking about the "internal dialogue." Everybody has an internal dialogue as it is a natural part of our ego. Sometimes it is difficult to differentiate between your actual inner voice and an external voice that is pretending to be your inner voice. They are very clever at being able to make it seem like those thoughts and emotions are your own.

What might be helpful is to ask yourself: Why am I depressed? Is this hopelessness I feel warranted in the grand scheme of things?

It should be clear that the inner voice is not your own if it doesn't match up with your true thought processes. In other words, let's say you were always somebody who found positives in any negative situation you were placed in, and accepted the negatives as a part of life you could learn from. If all of a sudden you start dwelling on the negatives in minor situations and overlooking all the positives, then it is likely you are being influenced.

But only you can know if those thoughts are not in line with your true self.

Robin, we both posted at roughly the same time, and have said very similar things...I really do agree with what you're saying here.

Selkie
30th August 2015, 14:45
Imagine this: ... going to sleep at night wanting to kill yourself. Imagine sleeping at night to be the best part of your day and you sit around the whole day waiting for the time when you could finally lay your head down and fall asleep, because at least you won't have to be stuck in your thoughts anymore.

Even the thought of living after you kill yourself, and still being a soul that travels elsewhere in the universe sounds horrible, and you would rather cease to exist and have your soul obliterated along with all the memory it contains.

You become so empty inside, that death does not scare you in the least bit, and you welcome it. You walk down the street hoping that a bus will come and run you over. You hope that some psychopath will break in your home and shoot your brains out. You hope that you will be the unlucky statistic who gets struck by lightning.

I know these feelings well, as I spent a good portion of my life living them. At some point the thought entered my mind that my demons would just chase me into into the afterlife if I died. And that thought scared me so much that I knew that I had to face my demons down in the here-and-now. (I say "my demons", because at the time I had never heard of archons, djinn, or any other type of parasitic entities. Not sure I believe that they exist even now). But, be that as it may, it's certainly no walk in the park.

Don't forget that we carry our very first relationships around with us, inside of us. Those people who formed those relationships can act as parasites, too, even if they are dead, draining us internally, as long as we carry them around inside of us. They would function as demons, and would even look demonic to our inner eye, since that is the way we experienced them energetically. We may have no conscious memory of someone acting like a demon, especially if the memory is pre-verbal, and yet, that memory can be there, and active.

There are a couple of wonderful books, by Donald Kalsched,

The Inner World of Trauma: Archetypal Defences of the Personal Spirit

and

Trauma and the Soul: A Psycho-Spiritual Approach to Human Development and its Interruption

that I highly recommend.

Robin
30th August 2015, 15:08
For those who haven't read the article that Bubu provided, I would definitely suggest checking it out! It really is good. :)

Science (and common sense) does show that thinking positive thoughts heals the brain, and even heals the whole body. Developing the ability to think optimistically and take positives out of any negative situation is very empowering, and will change your brain chemistry in your favor. Meditation (NOT medication)is also a good means to rewire the brain, as it trains you to stay in the present moment, instead of lingering on the past and future, which is greatly responsible for personal suffering.

Another good point in the article is that society has trained people to base their lives entirely around "success." Especially in Western culture, success is often measured by wealth, power, and fame, which are all fueled by conformity. Not everybody is meant to be a world famous film director. All the mothers of the world who devote all of their time and energy into raising their children right deserve just as much recognition.

So why not be the best YOU? Perhaps you incarnated in this world with plans to be an author who exposes conspiracies. If so, and this is what you truly feel, then do the best damn job you can to be the best you, and write your books without expectations of any fame. Do it for you and your mission. Perhaps you incarnated in this world simply to be a suburban mother who raises five children. If so, then do the very best you can to teach your children well and be the best you, for them. :)

I believe "success" is not measured by how influential you are in society, but rather how well you be the best you by achieving your dreams and fulfilling your mission, as well as learning from mistakes to aid in your spiritual journey.

Olaf
30th August 2015, 16:47
I have suffered from both sides of depression: psychical/emotional caused depression and also that what is caused by biochemical deficiencies.
Of course both influences can overlay.

About psychical/emotional caused depression I will not say much. In my view it is easy to understand why a person feels so dark, when there seems to be not much hope in her/his life. Of course this is also influenced by patterns that exist in her/his family system, by real traumas etc.

But what me makes really angry is, how the biochemical deficiencies are totally ignored in todays medicine, though they can be acurately measured and found. All it needs is someone who knows the possible causes and who is willing to evaluate each of them, starting with the most common.
And here we land at the main reasons:

Use of pharmaceuticals: mainly beta blockers, other heart medicals (Calcium channel blockers) and statins
Cryptopyrroluria - 10% of population suffer from this metabolic disorder which causes dizziness, brain fog and also depression.
About 60% of my sick patients have this disorder, because it can be caused by nitrosative stress.
There is a cheap laboratory test to measure this substance in urine. People with this disorder have >90 g/l in their urine, whereas healthy people only excrete 0...20 g/l. The problem here is, that cryptopyrrol contains vitamin B6 and zinc and mangan, so that this disorder produce strong defiencies of these essential substances.
Deficiencies of one of the other substances that are needed to produce serotonin and dopamin: vitamin B6, zinc, SAM, thryptophan, thyrosin.

BTW: The same mechanisms also produce brain fog and dementia, because most of them cause a lack of neurotransmitters serotonin and dopamin. Beta blockers poisen the brain, because they disturb the blood-brain barrier.
The bad effects of beta blockers disappear, when you stop taking them. The bad effects of statins can remain for a long time, even when you have stopped taking them.

The first two reasons are by far the most common reasons, and most physicians and even Neurologists don't know nothing about it.
It is known, that people with neurotransmitter deficiencies really have problems to deal with emotional stress.

Ted
30th August 2015, 16:58
I have also suffered from this debilitating condition, and my sympathy goes out to all of you who have traveled down this dark and lonely road. Anyone who has not experienced clinical depression can begin to understand how miserable it can be.
It does have all the symptome of a parasitic attachment, although I have no way of knowing whether that is true or not. I often felt like something was sucking all the energy out of me.
I had a "knot of anxiety" centered in my solar plexis for as long as I can remember. I would feel constant anxiety for days even though there was no reason for it. This would then turn into depression as the neverending cycle continued.
A few weeks ago I felt the knot suddenly "untie itself" and dissapear. It has not returned since and I can't express the relief I have had. I don't even like to talk about it because I don't want to jinks it!
Something tells me this was a divine healing, and I am very grateful to finally be rid of whatever was plaguing me. :clapping:

ghostrider
30th August 2015, 18:08
My oldest son had depression , tried to end his life eight times , eventually he got better ... he was extreme , he drove 60 mph straight into a brick wall , tried to overdose , tried cutting his arms , tried suicide by cop , and his last attempt was a glock 40 cal pressed against his chest , he has the use of only one lung now ... he survived all this , I always told him , he will not leave this world until the Universe is ready , he quit trying to kill himself , and believes in a higher power now ... at the heart of his suffering he said was , he just wanted to leave this world period ... he has been good now for over six years and is a completely different person ... I believe depression will never be nailed down to an exact science ... we can only Love , reason , and show patience with those who are in the fight ...

Cardillac
30th August 2015, 18:49
I repeat: the most common source of depression is pharmaceuticals; isn't it strange once pharmaceuticals emerged then suddenly Sigmund Fraud (and his later associates) appeared demanding money from patients (does this noun come from the name "patient" link to those who show patience to be deceived?- it's a thought) for their "cure"?-

of course all of us get a bit "down" about things at times but we get over it;

every single person I've ever known to be chronically depressed has been heavily medicated-

do we see a link here?

please be well all-

Larry

Robin
30th August 2015, 19:49
I repeat: the most common source of depression is pharmaceuticals; isn't it strange once pharmaceuticals emerged then suddenly Sigmund Fraud (and his later associates) appeared demanding money from patients (does this noun come from the name "patient" link to those who show patience to be deceived?- it's a thought) for their "cure"?-

every single person I've ever known to be chronically depressed has been heavily medicated-

do we see a link here?

please be well all-

Larry

I agree with you, but I believe that there is more to it than just this. In my opinion, the agenda behind the introduction of pharmaceuticals was meant to weaken our immune systems and etheric bodies, so the Archons (jinn, demons) and A.I. can better grab hold of us and torment us. They can more readily attach themselves to our chakra system and cause us to become imbalanced emotionally, mentally, physically, and spiritually.

Unicorn_Wrath
30th August 2015, 19:52
Very interesting article, thank you for sharing.
I too suffered from depression for many years. Looking back, it was perpetuated by intense shyness as a child, followed by a hormone imbalance (which runs in my family and may be another consideration in the causes of depression).
The condition worsened as my life circumstances went rapidly downhill and it soon became an intense and constant knot of anxiety in my chest. That same year, I took a psychedelic chemical, and was tormented by a whole host of terrifying creatures. Following research I determined them to be parasites, and I now suspect I was emotional fodder for these beings the entire time, having read many accounts from clairvoyants on entities in the auric field of clinically depressed clients. It's a disconcerting thought that is certainly motivation to keep upbeat..

Bubu
30th August 2015, 20:28
Thanks for all the opinion I am actually into a two month on and off downtime with no apparent reason that's never been experience in my lifetime. Its certainly not pharmaceuticals in my case because I am out of pills for six years now. Upon reading Robins comment I realize that I am more than a week out the longest since started. more than a week before I happened to pass by a sidewalk vendor who sells herbal med. instinctively I grab a pack of herbs for purifying the space . I burned it already three times before going to bed. So maybe thats it. will see. Thanks again your comments its very helpful.

Selkie
30th August 2015, 20:49
I would say that before anyone goes leaping to the conclusion that they have archontic attachments, they ought to examine their human attachments, first. These attachments don't necessarily come from parents all the time. They can come from grandparents, or aunts/uncles. They can even come from siblings, neighbors, baby-sitters, etc. They can come from anyone who invaded one's psychic barriers, attached to one's emotional body, and injected psychic poison into one. It means that one is living out and supporting aspects of a personality that do not belong to one.

These may not only, or always, be "dark" aspects, but can be excessively positive, chipper ones, also, as when a parent expects one to always smile during the day, even when one is being molested at night. Anything that separates one from one's true self and one's true feelings, no matter what those feelings may be.

addition Btw, poison-injectors can also be teachers and coaches, etc.

Selkie
30th August 2015, 21:21

do we see a link here?

please be well all-

Larry

You do not know me, Larry, but I have been depressed most of my life, and I have never been medicated, heavily or otherwise.

Lifebringer
30th August 2015, 23:47
This is true. I had a very troubled childhood, and the depression was brought on by a feeling of not belonging and alone. I had 5 other siblings, but that alone in a crowded room feeling never left. All I had was God to bring me out of it. To show me to face what I thought I had fear of. I found I wasn't alone in feeling this way and those like me that felt the same, were also very creative and "sensitive emotionally." This world teaches you to ignore what you can't change or feel you cant change, but if something must be changed or harm comes to others, theplanet, an animal or even plant, I feel it. I know, I know it sounds strange, but it just is. I was taught not to care so much, that it wasn't being done to me, but I could not somehow sit there helpless as others were being bullied or harmed/abused. I'd cry if not allowed to try and stop or prevent it. I've learned to use that sadness in a positive way and focus and project that force for good. I learned you can never escape the feelings of depression, but you can analyze, and seek what the feeling comes from, and work on changing how it "will be."/final result=FR

Lost N Found
30th August 2015, 23:52
I would say that before anyone goes leaping to the conclusion that they have archontic attachments, they ought to examine their human attachments, first. These attachments don't necessarily come from parents all the time. They can come from grandparents, or aunts/uncles. They can even come from siblings, neighbors, baby-sitters, etc. They can come from anyone who invaded one's psychic barriers, attached to one's emotional body, and injected psychic poison into one. It means that one is living out and supporting aspects of a personality that do not belong to one.

These may not only, or always, be "dark" aspects, but can be excessively positive, chipper ones, also, as when a parent expects one to always smile during the day, even when one is being molested at night. Anything that separates one from one's true self and one's true feelings, no matter what those feelings may be.

I agree with you Selkie, I see depression being an onset from those that we associate with the most in our lives and the circumstances we may or may not find ourselves involved in. Here are some examples that can cause depression.

Family
Friends
Bosses and fellow employees
these are just some examples of people

Circumstances:
grade school,
High school
Jobs
Military service
family members death, I could go on but you get some idea of what may be so devastating in ones life to cause this.

My formative years in schools were not so bad, I did not have a nasty time with family other that my older brother who used to beat me but I got my licks in to him also. Now I do have to say that when he passed on at a young age, I was depressed for awhile but managed to see the learning that came from his death. Sounds bad I know but that is a natural thing to me. I witnessed a lot of my close family members die and it was hard. I am an orphan and so is my soul mate but we know where we go.

When I was in Vietnam, I totally suffered from depression and did try to end it here on this plane. The Universe was not ready. I was depressed for at least a year after returning home but I still have nightmares of that situation or circumstance.

When I worked for a local government City and County, I became very depressed at the end of my career there and so many folks were worried to death about me. I did not know that I was depressed but I did feel not well. I was so glad to be done with that and have flourished ever since. Can't say any archons had anything to do with it but hell what do I know? I think the circumstance that I put myself in actually created the depression so here I am Staying the ###$@ away from that stuff and enjoying this life of what is left to me thank you very much.

Thanks so much for the thread, I so enjoy the posts here. Be well and laugh, such a good medicine

Bubu
31st August 2015, 02:26

Thanks Selkie I see your point

Aspen
31st August 2015, 18:37
I have suffered from episodes of depression for a big part of my life and I have also, as a therapist, treated people with depression. I think one of the causes that is underestimated is trauma and not knowing how to heal from trauma. For myself, my depression started at age 8 after violent sexual abuse from a teenager. I didn't know I was depressed. I guess it was a kind of apathy, not suicidal feelings. It lasted a few years. Then as a teenager I had a heartbreak at age 18. I started having suicidal thoughts and wanting to throw myself off bridges. It was quite creepy. I stayed away from bridges because if I looked over the edge it felt like the water was drawing me in, like a magnet. I think there may have been a demonic or archonic component at that point. Because it was creepy and unexpected. I was happily married and raising kids when I had my third major episode. It was after childbirth of the second child. People call it post partum depression. I didn't know there was such a thing and just felt very low energy and blah for years. It was hard work to have happy days and to be cheerful for my kids. I recovered and then when I was pregnant with the third child I had one of those creepy episodes. We were on the ferry to Vancouver Island. I am eight months pregnant with a child that I want and I look down in the water and feel that familiar pull to jump in and end it all. It looks soooo peaceful under the waves. It startled me at the time. I was happy, on my way to a holiday. Where did such a thought come from??? It definitely didn't seem to come from me. It came and went within an hour or so and the rest of the vacation I wasn't depressed! Definitely seems to be an archonic or demonic component to depression. I guess it is similar to colds and flus, you catch them when your physical immune system is low. I think that maybe our emotional immune system can get low too! And although, I agree that the pharmaceutical industry pushed the chemical imbalance thing too much (so they could sell their patented drugs) I do think there is a hormonal component or actual imbalance that occurs as well with many people. Perhaps it is helpful to think of it as part of a negative feedback loop. And I think we can break the loop through a variety of methods (body, mind, emotions, and spirit). A lot can be accomplished, when treating this disorder in yourself, through self acceptance and learning to become a good parent to yourself (good self-care and guilt free self love).

One thing that turned my depression around is making a conscious choice not to live in fear anymore. My mother had passed on false beliefs and negative thought patterns that I had to consciously get out of my system and replace. Out society seems to foster fear as well. Some of it is likely deliberate, as a means of control of the masses. People who are afraid are easily controlled. That is why we have to take any and all fear porn with a grain of salt. Even the lastest teachings about AI and archons may be misused as a way of remaining oblivious to the solutions that we actually have control over ourselves. In the AI symposium a couple of weeks ago people were teaching that we possess the power within ourselves to rid ourselves of the infestations. They are the usual things of living always with love and compassion for yourself and others and setting healthy boundaries for yourself, consciously ridding yourself of any agreements or contracts you may have inadverdently agreed to, etc.

Causes:
I think that trauma is under rated as a cause. I have seen with my clients that if they get help and support in healing from psychological traumas that have overwhelmed them, then they do bounce back and the depression and anxiety go away.

Also, I know that for myself biology or learned patterns of thinking are also likely to be a cause. My mother had anxiety most of her life and negative thought patterns. She had grown up during the Great Depression and been a survivor of World War II. She was a child in a heavily bombed area of Germany. My mother had quite severe depression after menopause. She was suicidal for several years. Even last year at age 80 she tried to kill herself by walking into the forest and taking a stockpile of antidepressants and Ativan she had been saving up for months. Miraculously she lived. So for herself there were many situational factors over which she had little control and then menopause seemed to be an extra stressor that was one too many. Also the long winters had a physical effect. So there are at least four causes right there. Effective treatment for her has needed to include addressing all the different components: light therapy in the winter, positive social interaction, special attention to her diet, walking outside, herbal supplements, and a small dose of antidepressant that she cant' seem to let go completely. She was suicidal again in the spring at almost the same week! But this time she went to hospital instead for a three weeks.

For myself pharmaceuticals have never been a cause as I have never taken them. I do agree that they are not a cure and can make things worse. I also agree that the pharmaceutical industy has a strong influence on our health system and that more practical non pharmaceutical treatment methods are not generally taught by the doctor (as they should be)! For example, research shows that 30 minutes of walking daily is equally effective to antidepressants.

For myself paying attention to negative thought patterns, getting light physical exercise, spending time in nature and with friends (social connection), spending time in service to others and some health supplements have been helpful. Getting regular food and sleep also helps. I also really rely on Bach flower remedies. They treat underlying emotional causes through energy healing.

We have discovered that my mother's depression is seasonal affective disorder and that if we are proactive in the spring of the year we can greatly reduce her depression that exists for two or three months in the spring. It has to do with decreased daylight hours. So knowing that this is a component of my mother's depression is helpful for preventing my own.

Supplements that have been helpful to me are rhodiola, Bach flower remedies, B vitamins, fresh fruit or veggies (I love the Unbeatable at Booster Juice). My depression has for the most part been what would be classified as a mild and episodic, but it has still had a major impact on my life. I think of treating it as being similar to someone who was a former alcoholic. It can feel like it is gone but it is best to be proactive.

Life on planet Earth is hard. It is a struggle down here. Depression is much more common than most people realize. We are generally not as happy as we could be as a collective humanity. We can do more to take care of one another emotionally and to teach people how to recover from depression without medication. Learn to be gentle with yourself as well as others.

Sensitive people I think are more affected by the surrounding and trauma, etc. than others. It is harder to shake off depression if you are a sensitive person. But it is not impossible. It just requires persistent effort and a little knowledge. Staying away from pharmaceuticals, if you can, is certainly helpful in combatting this very serious condition.

Another book that is helpful that was written by a psychiatrist (who suffered from depression) is, "The Noonday Demon: An Atlas of Depression" written by Andrew Solomon.

Bradley Love has a power point presentation about AI and how to rid ourselves of any influence it may have over us in the first 20 minutes of this symposium.

50kE55EvRw8

giovonni
31st August 2015, 23:17
Almost twenty three years ago, i was involved in a very serious auto accident and suffered a head and neck injury ... Fast forward three months later, i suffered a heart incident in which was discovered that i would require triple by-pass surgery ... The aftermath left me in a lot of pain and depression ... The medical specialists prescribed lots of pain medication and anti-depressants ... After twelve years in a depressive hell with no relief in sight - i decided to ween myself off the pill taking treadmill ... It was difficult - But eventually i found myself dependent free ... And believe it or not - i learned to control and off set my melancholy.

Of course this type of radical withdrawal is not recommended in all situations ... Though if decided -
One should do it with the assistance and monitoring of supportive medical/social persons.

Note here's a related story that gives some insights into this issue ...

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2015/07/27/opinion/27anxiety/27anxiety-blog480.jpg

10 Things Id Tell My Former (Medicated) Self (http://opinionator.blogs.nytimes.com/2015/07/27/10-things-id-tell-my-former-medicated-self/?WT.mc_id=2015-AUGUST-FB-WCA-MC5_AUD_DEV-0801-0831&WT.mc_ev=click&ad-keywords=AUDDEVREMARK&_r=0)

Conde
31st August 2015, 23:48
FshsvB6SvlM

Conde
31st August 2015, 23:51
SKvzXtLqSCM

Cardillac
1st September 2015, 16:36
@Selkie

"You do not know me, Larry, but I have been depressed most of my life, and I have never been medicated, heavily or otherwise"- you and me both, baby-

I go through most of life being depressed ever since I learned about what is really going on on this planet; I'm known as the 'clown' in my work circle (I try to put on a happy face- vomit) and everybody buys my 'act' but my accepted 'front' does not reflect my innermost feelings-

Larry

Avuso
2nd September 2015, 07:53
There are many causes of depression for sure, but I do think it gives us an important opportunity to learn and grow. There are many beliefs, whether learned from society or something we picked up previously, that take away our wellbeing and any vulnerability like that can be exaggerated by dark astral beings, but it's up to us to heal, or at least to grin and bear as we figure things out.

@Aspen
"I am eight months pregnant with a child that I want and I look down in the water and feel that familiar pull to jump in and end it all. It looks soooo peaceful under the waves. It startled me at the time. I was happy, on my way to a holiday. Where did such a thought come from??? It definitely didn't seem to come from me. It came and went within an hour or so and the rest of the vacation I wasn't depressed!"
This sounds like a past life memory. If it was something darker, it would be a deeper and longer-lasting experience.

@lifebringer
"I found I wasn't alone in feeling this way and those like me that felt the same, were also very creative and "sensitive emotionally." This world teaches you to ignore what you can't change or feel you cant change, but if something must be changed or harm comes to others, theplanet, an animal or even plant, I feel it. I know, I know it sounds strange, but it just is. I was taught not to care so much, that it wasn't being done to me, but I could not somehow sit there helpless as others were being bullied or harmed/abused. I'd cry if not allowed to try and stop or prevent it."
Yes! Sensitive people with a good heart find this world a very difficult place to be. Learning others felt this way helped me a lot, and the idea that the energy of the planet is changing for the better is so refreshing! Especially because our mere presence is helping shift the world in that direction. Not buying into society's values has been a process for me- my value is not based on having lots of friends, my job, influence, skills, etc; we are incredibly valued and loved for just being.

So I had an experience that I attribute in part to astral influence- I was doing a lot of fasting, spending most days alone, not sleeping, and meditating all the time. I think I overdid it, especially because I was trying to prove myself, with lots of fear and judgment. I woke up and a voice said "you're in hell now, but if you do exactly as we say, you'll get out," which started a strange serious of events where I didn't always question what I was told or what I felt or what I believed. 1 week of hospitalization and 9 months of life-draining psych drugs later I finally stopped the drugs and began working to set things straight, something that was impossible with both draining drugs and a patient mentality accepting of psychiatry. It was a process of getting in touch with suppressed stuff, including this feeling of not wanting to be in this world at all. Get in touch and transmute it with awareness- it really works as simple as that. I think depression can be a lack of feeling, suppressed sadness and anger that was too much to bear at the time that now calls out for love.

GloriousPoetry
2nd September 2015, 17:11
Robin,

I fully agree with you.......some depression is caused by bad entities latching on to your etheric body. Stuart Wilde wrote about this and how they can jump from one person to another. One way to scare them off is to wear tea tree oil or lavender oil and drink chamomile tea. They also hate the word uturungu which means jaguar in quecha.
I know of an 18 year old guy who has suffered from this type of depression since he was 10. Last year he tried killing himself by jumping off a building. It was a miracle he survived that jump from the 19th floor. I'm trying to get him to understand what is happening to him.

earthdreamer
3rd September 2015, 02:32
Thanks to 'Aspen' and 'Olaf' for mentioning vitamin deficiencies too which can surely contribute to depression. Vitamin B is essential to better health and vegetarians really need a good B-100. With shorter days in the near future, those of us who miss the energy of sunlight, vitamin D-3 is really important.
Blessings to all.

Robin
4th September 2015, 03:01
I want to add something to my post #5 (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?84902-5-Facts-about-depression-nobody-talks-about&p=994215&viewfull=1#post994215).

When I was clinically depressed, the most menial of tasks seemed like the most exhaustive, impossible act I would ever accomplish in my lifetime. Simply taking out the trash was comparable to scaling Mount Everest. My family greatly suffered from my depression, and my irritability was so extreme that all my interactions with people were bitter.

Also, as silly as it may sound, I did everything I possibly could to hide from the sun. The sun was my enemy, and I went to great lengths to make sure that I would not let its rays touch me. I would keep all the shutters closed, and in some cases put a black sheet over the entire window. If I had to go outside, I would try to go out at night. I wanted to surround myself with darkness, both metaphorically and literally.

The Archons were really trying to sever my connection with Mother Earth and the sun who feeds Her energy and revitalizes Her.

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcROsthNuz0eci8LmwFOX-9LSHN321nJ4nxVmG0UnyO3vUaFcV6pFA

I wasn't too far off of being comparable to Gollum, hiding away in his cave, who is an obvious metaphor:

http://usercontent1.hubimg.com/6250742_f260.jpg

Wind
4th September 2015, 03:46
Great posts here, especially from Robin. Eckhart Tolle calls the pain body itself a negative entity, although there are real negative beings out there which can attach themselves to us and literally drain the life out of us. Our past traumas create "holes" in us which might invite unwanted energies. Illnesses and physical problems can cause depression too and are related to it. Then again, our own pain body is doing a really great service too by making us suffer, it is not working for us, it is working against our Self. Also it is no wonder why so many are depressed when the world is like it is, it has gone off the rails a long time ago.

Energy healing, meditation, excercise and proper nutrition play a big part when it comes to maintaining our mental well-being.
Besides love and support from others.

38UJM0VfC1w

Selkie
4th September 2015, 04:01
Another thing I wanted to add about depression is that clinical depression can also be caused by very bad situations in one's current human affairs that are of long duration. No decent therapist would tell anyone otherwise, and dismiss it as "situational" depression. If one has been in a bad marriage for a long time, for example, and is clinically depressed because of it, or if one's in-laws are making one miserable, and have been for a long time, and the unrelenting negative impact has caused one to become clinically depressed, it makes sense to take care of the human situation first. Once a detrimental human situation is taken care of, if there are negative non-human entities involved, they may very well detach on their own as the person's aura heals as the person gets stronger.

quinn345
29th September 2015, 02:55
Reasons for depression- Is that something that could be counted. I dont think so. There are a lot of things that make someone depressed. Reasons may vary with each individual. I was also a depressed person for unknown reasons in my life and finally started to take drugs to get rid of depression and another feeling that haunt my mind. Initially, to be frank, the drugs give me some relief from the depression, but then I lost control of taking the drugs and health issues started to come my way. I took the advice of my parents and opted for a rehab at a drug treatment center in Toronto (http://edgewoodhealthnetwork.com/toronto/#!) called Edgewood Health network.

Jhonie
29th September 2015, 03:28
I was so depressed for so long that several years ago I started medicating myself with weed. I smoked it everyday, all day until recently. I just felt I had worked it out as much as possible. I actually got my revenge in a good way. A month ago I let go of the green lady completely and I feel so much better. I feel alive and wanting to be around people again. Sometimes too much of a good thing is too much. I don't feel the depression hardly and when the thoughts come I say out loud, "shut up! I don't think about it anymore". The more I say it the less negative, destructive thoughts arise. I feel 100 pounds lighter eventho I let myself be not perfect and gained ten pounds, it's okay.

Funny tho, now that I gave it up, all kinds of folks are trying to give it me for free. I just smile and say thanks but no.

looking-glass
29th September 2015, 20:56
For protection this is 3rd party:

I hope this little advice will help others
they were mowing the lawn (adolescent) deeply depressed (black cloud)

mother unexpectably 'appeared' behind them
and said , "are you in a black depression?"
language and appearance totally out of character with mother

the physical mother has no recall of event

the 'situation/ event' also seems to be lost in memory as to answer or resolution

it seems immediately after they were inspired to walk to the city and on the way the 'voice' appeared again and said: "retune your set"
the person responded 'what do you mean?'
the voice 'showed' a radio AM dial, and meant to choose another frequency, other than the depressive one it's mind was tuned into

it showed a mental image to turn the dial

in the mind it did the advice

funnily enough, the mental dial was hard to turn

but eventually it got it

the result was immediate...release..dark cloud gone, took about 5 minutes to force the dial

needed re-application for what seems like a few weeks

this for them was in the late seventies

Lost N Found
30th September 2015, 22:43
Depression, Let me tell you about depression. My first major depression in life came on like gang busters when I found myself in Vietnam. Wow talk about frightening nightmares that were real. I did self medicate with some very potent stuff over in the Asian countries. It took along time to get over that nightmare and very bad depression that just would not let go. When I came home from that I still self medicated and did that for at least 6 or 7 years after. When I finally got together or back with my soul mate/Twinflame, Life started turning around. I had two little girls to take care of and my soul mate. She had already went through her own major depression with a very abusive first husband. I spent a lot of time just helping her and that moved me out of my own depression.

Second time that was major for me was when I decided to work for a local government County and then City. I had been teaching Architectural classed at a local college and door nailed the job for the County. Thought I could help folks to get through the nasty process of permitting for building things on their properties. Well the more I worked in that nasty side of crap the more I saw that government did not care for people they only wanted the money they could steel and the control they could gain over the people. I spent 11 years doing this and was so damn depressed I thought I was going to die. Finally got out and geez, what a complete turn a round happened in my life. Now I am retired and I do not answer to anybody. My soul mate and I both are enjoying life to the fullest......

Depression can be so deadly and very sneaky in ones life. As far as I am concerned the medical profession does not know crap about how to handle this. They will medicate your butt into death if you do not pay attention. Just my thought or opinion. We, ourselves are the only one that can fix. Sure, friends and family will be their to help and that is such a part of healing but right down to brass tacks, you are the one that makes the decisions my friends.

Constance
12th October 2015, 07:32
Hi everyone,

My heart goes out to anyone who suffers from any type of depression.

:heart:

Robert Sapolsky is one of the finest speakers I have heard in a while regarding depression and I felt it was worth sharing here.

The way he defines different types of depression was very good.

Quite a few of my family members have been life-long sufferers of depression and it has certainly helped me to know and understand throughout my life the different basis's for it.
A couple of my aunts suicided over 30 years ago. I think had they been still alive today that things may have gone very differently for them regarding treatment and understanding.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIcf-2AFHgw

transiten
12th October 2015, 08:54
I have suffered from both sides of depression: psychical/emotional caused depression and also that what is caused by biochemical deficiencies.
Of course both influences can overlay.

About psychical/emotional caused depression I will not say much. In my view it is easy to understand why a person feels so dark, when there seems to be not much hope in her/his life. Of course this is also influenced by patterns that exist in her/his family system, by real traumas etc.

But what me makes really angry is, how the biochemical deficiencies are totally ignored in todays medicine, though they can be acurately measured and found. All it needs is someone who knows the possible causes and who is willing to evaluate each of them, starting with the most common.
And here we land at the main reasons:

Use of pharmaceuticals: mainly beta blockers, other heart medicals (Calcium channel blockers) and statins
Cryptopyrroluria - 10% of population suffer from this metabolic disorder which causes dizziness, brain fog and also depression.
About 60% of my sick patients have this disorder, because it can be caused by nitrosative stress.
There is a cheap laboratory test to measure this substance in urine. People with this disorder have >90 g/l in their urine, whereas healthy people only excrete 0...20 g/l. The problem here is, that cryptopyrrol contains vitamin B6 and zinc and mangan, so that this disorder produce strong defiencies of these essential substances.
Deficiencies of one of the other substances that are needed to produce serotonin and dopamin: vitamin B6, zinc, SAM, thryptophan, thyrosin.

BTW: The same mechanisms also produce brain fog and dementia, because most of them cause a lack of neurotransmitters serotonin and dopamin. Beta blockers poisen the brain, because they disturb the blood-brain barrier.
The bad effects of beta blockers disappear, when you stop taking them. The bad effects of statins can remain for a long time, even when you have stopped taking them.

The first two reasons are by far the most common reasons, and most physicians and even Neurologists don't know nothing about it.
It is known, that people with neurotransmitter deficiencies really have problems to deal with emotional stress.

I can relate to many the posts-except the "Archontic" and "not having any reasons" perspective - going back to my dysfunctional childhood with a hughe breakdown in 1984 after a brainwash but don't want to go deep into this. 4 years ago I attracted Lyme (probably alreday in 2010) Here's a PDF about little known consequences in the mainstream medical society.

http://www.royalrife.com/mold_toxins.pdf

Also a depression set on by emotional issues of course will release substances that will cause biochemical defisciencies and may go into a loop causing autoimmunity both in the physical and psychic/emotional "bodies".

Maybe the "not having any reason to be depressed" also might relate to reincarnation issues. As I see it we choose ourselves some of the circumstances/lessons before incarnating but maybe this is an issue for another thread.