PDA

View Full Version : Dr. Wayne W. Dyer has left his body, passing away through the night.

Camilo
31st August 2015, 03:26
Dr. Wayne W. Dyer

Wayne has left his body, passing away through the night. He always said he couldn't wait for this next adventure to begin and had no fear of dying. Our hearts are broken, but we smile to think of how much our scurvy elephant will enjoy the other side.

We Love You Forever Dad/Wayne

The Dyer Family.

=[Post Update]=

He inspired and uplifted millions of lives. He was a great, wise and gentle man. A beautiful soul, a gift to humanity.

mgray
31st August 2015, 03:40
Totally agree with you Camilo. Selfless soul. RIP

Limor Wolf
31st August 2015, 06:40
Thanks Camilo. Like many others I also learned a lot from this person, and have a little ancedote story - Being myself a subject under experiments, abductee, Milab and more. life is not always easy. In one of those times of extreme challanges, one night at around midnight I felt a direction inside of me to go get dressed, go down four floors and get the garbage out - a little unusual time to do that. While walking towards the garbage area I noticed a stack of books on the near by wall, I looked and took out the second book of the pile - it was Wane Dyer's - 'Pulling your own string'
http://www.amazon.com/Pulling-Your-Own-Strings-Techniques/dp/0060919752

In that book he speaks about how to not to be a victim despite circumstances

From book description on the cover (Google translation from Hebrew) :

"The book focuses on the efficient way to shake off and defeat for good those people and/or institutions who control you and run your life as if you were their "puppet"

Each chapter addresses one key problem on how to avoid becoming a victim of the "system", how to deal from a position of strength with the establishment, with the government officials, bureaucracy, work and life friends and most of all yourself"

I listened to many of his talks before which combine spiritual and psychology, but I must say this one was very apt :ROFL:

(writing this my computer crashed and the entry to my email blocked, but I managed to reserve the text and copy it here)

May he be blessed with moving forward, sharing feelings of joy and sadness with his family (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaJXEJS-g94) ~

Daozen
31st August 2015, 13:11
He was a great guy. He will hopefully go to "Paradise". See Nosso Lar. I always remember his phrase: Infinite patience brings immediate results.

Thanks Wayne.

Delight
31st August 2015, 16:09
Thanks Camilo. Like many others I also learned a lot from this person,

May he be blessed with moving forward, sharing feelings of joy and sadness with his family ~

That is the way I feel also. Thanks for sharing the story around his book.

kirolak
31st August 2015, 20:10
Sad and glad both at once - sorry he's left already, but glad for him, he's free of the heavy body and able to enjoy his Great Continuance. . . I'm not at all keen to wish anyone Rest in Peace; surely it is an exciting and unfolding adventure more than an eternal sleep.

Deega
31st August 2015, 20:57
Hey thanks Camilo, whoua!, another superb pioneer on a wonderful journey to the stars! He has given a lot in this World, many Wayne Dyer audio-cassettes have I heard during long car trip on my job, a lot of thanks!

I like your material!

RIP my friend.

Billy
31st August 2015, 21:15
Have a blessed journey Dr. Wayne. Thank you and i remember you for the difference you created. I shall very much miss your updates from my subscription. Until :bowing:

-rXpv2QjylY

Jhonie
31st August 2015, 21:51
I bet he is having a blast right now!

Phoenix1304
31st August 2015, 21:58
I was shocked to see this on my Twitter feed, I didn't know he was even ill. He had seminars booked up for November. Anyone know more? He was a seemingly vigorous and healthy 75 year old.

Just about every awake person I know has a favourite Wyne Dyer quote. Something that just shifted our understanding up a notch. He had a way of helping one 'get it'. Mine are, "What you think about EXPANDS" and "Happiness isn't what you find in life, it's what you bring to it". Such a beautiful mind, he was, in my view one of our wisest elders. No doubt his thoughts will continue to inspire for a very long time. Assuming we don't end up in a post apocalyptic world at the end of the month. Either way, my life and countless others were made just a little bit better by this wonderful human being and I wouldn't mind having his karma....

Happy travels Wayne. You'll be missed by so many. I'm sure you're surfing great waves of Love in this moment.

Latti
1st September 2015, 00:05
It was amazing how he overcame a very difficult childhood to grow into giant of a writer and fantastic human being.

He made a difference in my life and many, many others.

mgray
1st September 2015, 12:24
He's returned to source. All is well.

Alpha141
1st September 2015, 13:21
Thanks for the head's up.

I have never devoured his offerings as much as some other master teachers imho of this era. But i did always find his positive deep attitude and vision very beneficial. Personally i would always seek him or have him in mind in a backup sort of way when i needed a boost in those areas. His childhood was an amazing and courageous journey for sure. He definitely injected alot of positive perspectives to a large audience. I know he overcame Leukemia a few years back via John of God help:

VzCy5B_1QpM

I had some really close friends who were going to Brazil for healing for their second pilgrimage around this time.

Some of my favourite quotes of his:

-"Love is the ability and the willingness to allow those that you care for to be what they choose for themselves without any insistence that they satisfy you."
-"The ultimate ignorance is the rejection of something you know nothing about and refuse to investigate."

Cheers all