PDA

View Full Version : Why Touching Receipts Can Harm Your Health

Constance
2nd September 2015, 23:17
You’re Absorbing BPA From Your Receipts, Study Shows

http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/why-you-should-never-touch-receipts

Ioneo
2nd September 2015, 23:43
We are attacked on all sides. It is quite exhausting to try and live a clean healthy life these days.

Selene
3rd September 2015, 16:02
The fear that you invoke in your nervous system when you become afraid of touching, say, receipts, or doorknobs or even cats has by far the more harmful effect on you.

That's where the real damage to your health happens.

:cat:

Regards,

Selene

Selkie
3rd September 2015, 16:41
The fear that you invoke in your nervous system when you become afraid of touching, say, receipts, or doorknobs or even cats has by far the more harmful effect on you.

Regards,

Selene

Thanks for the heads-up, breal, because its good to be aware, but this is one of those things that I choose not to worry about.

Calz
3rd September 2015, 16:49
While I agree with Selene ... I will add a reminder to what I expect most everyone here already knows in that handling cash (at least the amerika variety) supposedly adds energy to the illoony naughties ...

There is that ...

But hey ... they want to go cashless at the soonest ... so who knows?

Rex
3rd September 2015, 18:54
...It is quite exhausting to try and live a clean healthy life these days.

That is exactly how I feel.

Constance
4th September 2015, 00:35

Regards,

Selene
I agree that fear keeps us disempowered and does real damage to our health. :star: I look forward to the day when collectively, we can empower ourselves with decisions that take receipts out of the equation all together.

Cardillac
4th September 2015, 22:48
if I may break this thread down to the lowest common denominator: our fingers/palms are the area of our bodies that by far contain the most bacteria; so this myth about having to wash your hands after going to the loo by a man after having touched/aimed his penis while peeing thinking his penis is filthier than his fingers/hands is complete and utter bs; same thing for a woman who feels (told) after urinating to wash her hands-

urine is a disinfectant; our fingers/palms/hands are the opposite-

Larry

Jhonie
4th September 2015, 22:55
Thanks for posting this. I went to the store today and just had them put the receipt in the bag for me. I feel sorry for all the cashiers out there that touch receipts all day.

GlassSteagallfan
5th September 2015, 03:58
Thanks for posting this. I went to the store today and just had them put the receipt in the bag for me. I feel sorry for all the cashiers out there that touch receipts all day.

How about when people put money in their mouths!!!