PDA

View Full Version : Fulfilling your ¨path¨ and ways to contribute to the Change

Malgorzata
3rd September 2015, 00:03
Hello everyone! I am completely new to this forum. This is my first post and I am quite excited to be here in the company of all of you!

My question is following, I will try to be brief. Recently, (and not so recently), I have been trying to bring out of me more clearly what it is I am meant to be doing next in this life in order to realize the goal of my being here on this Planet at this time. My work (real estate) has been having me kind of in grips of the physical plane, and I am yearning for the deeper realization of my path, which I feel is still lurking somewhere in me, not fully manifest as of yet. The idea came to me of opening a new Youtube channel (the details of which I dont want to reveal yet as I myself need to think it through first). At the same time, though, I know it has been done already in so many ways, and perhaps I wont be contributing anything this way any way.

The question is then, when trying to manifest what it is we should be doing next in life in order to realize our path, should we think of whether this or that has ¨ already been done¨ and that ¨I wont contribute anything new anyway so there is no point doing it¨, or should we just go for it anyway following our intuition? The yoube channels for instance, there are hundreds of them already.

I remember Bill Ryan saying years ago, just as he started Project Camelot with Kerry, its about just taking the first step and doing anything, whatever it is, and it WILL take you on its own journey. I agree with that wholeheartedly. In that sense then, I already KNOW what I must do. But what do YOU think? And what are YOU doing to fullfill your own´s and this planet´s path? Through what endevours is YOUR soul shining? :sun:

Bubu
3rd September 2015, 00:16
Welcome
This might help
http://www.collective-evolution.com/2015/08/26/what-if-money-was-no-object-every-person-on-earth-should-watch-this-video/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khOaAHK7efc

Selkie
3rd September 2015, 01:15
Hi, Malgorzata, and welcome to PA :)

Constance
3rd September 2015, 01:42
Welcome! Check out Wayne Dyers movie called "The Shift"
http://www.drwaynedyer.com/the-shift-movie
Whilst I don't agree with everything this movie has to say, it took me into a space that filled me with hope for humanity.

Jayren
3rd September 2015, 02:02
If the idea floats in your mind and it actually sticks for a long time and you've had a strong feeling or sensed that you should do this then I would say do it. There are alot of things for you to discover about yourself when you take a huge leap of faith and when you stay open minded with certain awareness and good discerning skills. And to try something new and stick with it and to do things in your own unique way. There may even be something waiting for you on the other side of all that , synchronorities might start to rise, you might get a noticeable rise in those occurrences because that idea didn't just pop into your mind for no reason. This seems to maybe part of your path. My path will be speaking to others through song, raising spiritual awareness and living in the truth of my being while doing this. Welcome to Project Avalon by the way.

Constance
3rd September 2015, 02:41
The question is then, when trying to manifest what it is we should be doing next in life in order to realize our path, should we think of whether this or that has ¨ already been done¨ and that ¨I wont contribute anything new anyway so there is no point doing it¨, or should we just go for it anyway following our intuition? The yoube channels for instance, there are hundreds of them already.

Intuition.

I remember Bill Ryan saying years ago, just as he started Project Camelot with Kerry, its about just taking the first step and doing anything, whatever it is, and it WILL take you on its own journey. I agree with that wholeheartedly. In that sense then, I already KNOW what I must do. But what do YOU think? And what are YOU doing to fullfill your own´s and this planet´s path? Through what endevours is YOUR soul shining?

Sheesh...I could be all day with that list. It goes on forever. :juggle: But you know that old saying about God laughing when you make plans...:bigsmile:

Readers digest version goes like this. I've got a date with destiny...

Meaning: What I am here for is already written in my destiny. If I am here to do it, it will come my way as surely as my next breath. All I have is my intentions and may they be the highest and purest they can be!

Fanna
3rd September 2015, 03:04
We all have a billion ideas and pipe dreams that could be our One. You needn't do them all. You needn't do any of them. I believe all we really need to do is focus our intention ON those aspects of bettering the self, working in the name of love and light, and naturally our minds and bodies will begin to organize proper action.

Welcome and know that you needn't change anyone or do anything. You just need to love. Judging by your post, i think you got that covered ;) Fight on and call for help or offer your services. Who knows what you might find?

Peace

grannyfranny100
3rd September 2015, 04:59
I can't believe how many lovely posts all in a row. I don't know how to cry (it wasn't allowed), but this makes me close to it. I feel the joy of the coming age. Waiting for it has involved a painful life and I am proud of what I managed to accomplish and received some recognition. I hope I can hang in long enough to see more of the transformation humans deserve!

Constance
3rd September 2015, 05:50
I can't believe how many lovely posts all in a row. I don't know how to cry (it wasn't allowed), but this makes me close to it. I feel the joy of the coming age. Waiting for it has involved a painful life and I am proud of what I managed to accomplish and received some recognition. I hope I can hang in long enough to see more of the transformation humans deserve!

And now those sweet words have brought tears to my eyes Grannyfranny. And your signature rings so true to me "Man is most nearly himself when he achieves the seriousness of a child at play" :sun:

WhiteLove
3rd September 2015, 05:54
If you want to be successful on YouTube, one way is to provide important content, that is highly highly truthful, presented in a very authentic and exciting way. Truthseekers will begin to notice this and you will earn trust and reputation out there. This could of course be just one pillar/expression of yourself among other things.

Hop
3rd September 2015, 06:12
Great Luck on your YouTube adventure. Your post had me remembering a recent ditty I had read on the Native American Rite of Passage, in which the Initiate was given the advice - "As you go the Way of Life, you will see a great chasm. Jump. It is not as wide as you think"

Alpha141
3rd September 2015, 06:27
Great Luck on your YouTube adventure. Your post had me remembering a recent ditty I had read on the Native American Rite of Passage, in which the Initiate was given the advice - "As you go the Way of Life, you will see a great chasm. Jump. It is not as wide as you think"

Very valid point Hop...

I made a video on it to explain what you say in a couple of minutes...Regarding the Shadow Self re Empire Strikes Back and Luke's overcome his Shadow Self in his Rite of Passage (Mystery School style of development teachings):

qKeTjOx8XlE

I personally chose to see everything external as a metaphor of where i can work on my inner self. If you have the courage to take that road. How you feel, react, what triggers you in everything you ever experience from externals. Your perception of the reality can develop very quickly. It is a very powerful ally in this time.

My perspectives in more detail about the Shadow Self we all have:
http://www.servantoftruth.org/shadow-self.html

Welcome to those who are new and hello to the veterans here also.

Cheers

Latti
3rd September 2015, 11:15
Welcome, Malgorzata!

I'm usually not one to advise others on their life's path since I'm still trying to determine what to do when I grow up.

As you stated, you already know to follow your inner guide. Even when what you do has been done ten thousand times because only you can do it your unique contribution which will have a positive impact in some ways.

What we do must excite us and we should't expect a particular outcome. Whatever happens will be the correct outcome.

Best wishes to you as you find your path.

grannyfranny100
3rd September 2015, 15:37
When opportunities developed to follow my heart's desire, I didn't even see the opportunity because I had already rejected it for money reasons. Ultimately I selected an allied field because of money but the money wasn't really there even though I won national awards.

I consoled myself by telling myself I would do my heart's desire when I retired. Don't fall for that trap. I only did it for one year before the pain of my heath and surgeries destroyed that. I still hope but it has been three years of too much pain and I am beginning to feel that I lost that chance.

Don't wait until you retire and don't wait until you have the responsibilities of a child. Think of Steve Jobs. He didn't grow up in a wealthy household and dropped out of a first rate college. He followed his heart. Do it while you are young enough to bounce back as you run into obstacles. And if you get trapped into the parent trap at least encourage your child to follow his heart even if it isn't something you can relate to easily. And for God's sake, don't don't sit around watching the boob tube waiting to be rescued by some E.T.

Ewan
3rd September 2015, 16:26
Welcome Malgorzata, you'll find plenty of new friends here I'm sure. I have no real advice to offer other than I deduced, after running around trying to change the world for a while, that I was probably better off just working on myself. That IS a major undertaking in and of itself.

NB grannyfranny100, I wish you had chosen a different username. Not for the first time I read it as 'grannyfanny'. I'm sure Freud would have something to say about that and I do apologise for the misfiring neurons in my brain. :)

betoobig
3rd September 2015, 17:24
Hola Malgorzata. It is my believe we should start doing things localy becouse internet covers world wide. Whoever like to search will find. I am trying to put out a magazine in spanish for people who start looking for answers, many could be older people who don´t use internet at all. I already designed nº1, if you like i can send it to you so you can check it out or whatever... i don´t know...
Sorry now to everyone i´m going to write in spanish.
Bienvenida al forum es genial ver más gente de por aquí despierta y con ganas de que cambien las cosas. Hay una frase muy buena que dice que el cambio ha de empezar por nosotros mismos. De ahí, hacia fuera. Todos aquí te han dado buenos consejos, la verdad es que cuando te das cuenta que nada está bajo tu control, es un auténtico relax.
Pm me if you´ll like me to send you the draft.
Much Love

Fanna
3rd September 2015, 17:39
Well said, betoobig. The many languages of this world are all so uniquely beautiful. They are art! Just another cosmic graffiti.

これもよ。

これもと:
LoM4ZZJ2UrM

Paradox22
4th September 2015, 16:28
Welcome to the forum Malgorzata :)

I know exactly how you feel, I often find myself sitting here wondering what it is I am meant to do with my physical life...aren't I meant to have some sort of divine purpose? And then it hits me...we have purpose at all times. Even if all we do is sit and think/learn our whole lives, we are contributing to the collective consciousness as we are all One. Whatever you learn, you are also teaching to others without even having to verbally share it...but if verbally sharing is something that calls to you then there is no harm in doing it. I have also thought about doing a YouTube channel and still haven't got round to it, I've also thought of a website idea (in fact I have many ideas!) and there are those moments where I get frustrated that I am not persuing those ideas yet (I have to remind myself I am only 25 lol) but I do honestly believe that everything has a right time...things happen when they are meant to. If your idea is meant to come to fruition, it will :)

Until then, remember you are always being the Change in the world just by the way that you think, your perceptions and your desire to learn more truth,
Love and light to you x

Malgorzata
12th September 2015, 09:53
Thank you all you guys!!! The ideas you talk about ring so true in me and I think I asked the question already KNOWING that I MUST follow my intuition. Like one of you said, even if something has been done many times before, for sure you can do it in your own unique special manner.. Just like with music. There are many songs out there, but it doesnt mean we should stop composing. And no, money has never been my drive in the decision process so yes, I am going to start my new youtube channel and will post it here for sure!

My Spanish friend, yes please send me the draft! :)

Hugs to all! :):clapping:

betoobig
12th September 2015, 10:07
Hi again, i´ll send it right away... can you pm me with an e-mail so i can send it to you by drop box???
Much love