PDA

View Full Version : FEMA camps in the UK?

Alloya
26th November 2010, 15:34
I heard from a friend of mine who is a councillor that she spoke to a man high up in the British Airforce, that they are turning old Airforce bases into Fema camps here in the UK.

Anyone else have any information about this?

norman
26th November 2010, 15:56
whaw... from car boot sales to FEMA camps. Someone must know more.

I've been wondering why we've heard so little about such things here in UK. I know a big difference between here and US is the law about running independent radio broadcasting stations which is what fed the flow of info and free spirit in the US until the internet picked up the load.

I suspect that the Brits are really quite a scared lot and don't really want to push it to the point of discovering where things snap. We are Queen's subjects here, not sovereign free people. The Treason act is still on the books and the punishment is hanging. The Queen's cabbage patch isn't exactly likely to be the catalyst for a freedom revolution.

There may even be a bit of real subordination about it too. A conversation with my own brother revealed that he probably believes that if we just shut up and don't rock the boat, we Brits might get a semi free ride along with the momentum of drift towards the world government. He's ex military and has a son in the military too. When I had a chat with his son about the future he just said that if it comes to that, he'll be a lot nearer the food rations than I will!

Alloya
26th November 2010, 16:13
whaw... from car boot sales to FEMA camps. Someone must know more.

I've been wondering why we've heard so little about such things here in UK. I know a big difference between here and US is the law about running independent radio broadcasting stations which is what fed the flow of info and free spirit in the US until the internet picked up the load.

I suspect that the Brits are really quite a scared lot and don't really want to push it to the point of discovering where things snap. We are Queen's subjects here, not sovereign free people. The Treason act is still on the books and the punishment is hanging. The Queen's cabbage patch isn't exactly likely to be the catalyst for a freedom revolution.

There may even be a bit of real subordination about it too. A conversation with my own brother revealed that he probably believes that if we just shut up and don't rock the boat, we Brits might get a semi free ride along with the momentum of drift towards the world government. He's ex military and has a son in the military too. When I had a chat with his son about the future he just said that if it comes to that, he'll be a lot nearer the food rations than I will!

We have been slaves to the monarchy for so long , i do not think we know what it is to be a sovereign being. We are imprisoned here , cameras everywhere , we are used to being enslaved... we need some lessons on how to be free beings.

Seikou-Kishi
26th November 2010, 17:33
I think the idea that we're subjects of the monarchy or slaves to it is misleading; this is a global problem and people are as completely enslaved in republics as in monarchies. The idea that republics are righteous, libertarian, democratic and respectful might be the hogwash the republican politicians spew to people, but they are all as oppressive and dictatorial as each other. Governments are glove puppets on the same big, scaly hand, do you seriously think that big scaly hand will treat any of us differently just because of the puppet it's wearing?

Of course, the good news is every slave has to accept on some level that he is a slave before their system works, which makes awareness the panacea whichever government holds the leash.

Seikou-Kishi

Bill Ryan
26th November 2010, 18:26
I heard from a friend of mine who is a councillor that she spoke to a man high up in the British Airforce, that they are turning old Airforce bases into Fema camps here in the UK.

Hi, Alloya -

I'll check with someone who's in a position to know what the plans are. I don't have hard information at the moment, but have to say I do have reason to believe that this may be true.

norman
26th November 2010, 18:32
I think the idea that we're subjects of the monarchy or slaves to it is misleading

Yes you're right. The overall problem is quite uniform but the state and type of readiness to do 'battle' varies from nation to nation. The US has a relatively healthy alternative media network that would be absolutely impossible in the UK due to the licencing rules here. If I set up a nationwide 40kw radio station here with it's own alternative advertising revenue stream and a policy of 'telling the best truth we can find', there would be a SWAT team at the doors within hours.

We don't even seem to have the knack of striking effectively here like the French do it. The 2 occasions I can recall that we came anywhere close to giving the establishment a bloody nose was when they had the first fuel strike a few years ago and Diana's funeral. I think it was only the respect for Diana that stopped that turning into a bloody revolution right then and there. I've even heard media insiders go on record since then that the feeling they were picking up from the crowds in London was extremely angry and they reported that fact to their bosses and the bosses deliberately prevented that fact from getting on air.

The English Civil war was a feeble sham. We've never had a revolution here and it shows. You'd think the establishment would thank us for not making them work harder to hold on to power. It's not gone unnoticed by myself that the euro mess and it's list of failing states that are going to be given shotgun weddings to the IMF and the "Washington Consensus" has been given a very British self policing response here. " No need to point that gun at me, I'll come quietly, our people a sheeple and we don't do drama here".

If the government here is really preparing 'camps' they must also be preparing to upset us, so I'm still a little confused. There's always the possibility that the roundup could start here before it does is the US. We're not, generally, armed and it would be quite easy for them to do it. If they need to test the effectiveness of trawling through databases as a basis for rounding people up, I'm sure nanny surveillance Britain would be just perfect for them before they risk making stupid mistakes and getting shot at by armed Americans.

EDIT:

I've just had a little 'freaky' thought. I've just remembered being quite surprised when Ken Clark ( Bilderberger and current justice minister ) anounced that they would cancel a few prison building projects and anticipated a reduction in the prison population! Yikes, the dots as joining up.

Alloya
26th November 2010, 18:50
Hi, Alloya -

I'll check with someone who's in a position to know what the plans are. I don't have hard information at the moment, but have to say I do have reason to believe that this may be true.

Thanks Bill :-)

Alloya
26th November 2010, 19:09
We are used to be downtrodden remember the Criminal Justice Act of 1994 ? Brought into place to stop raves and parties and protests?

Taurean
26th November 2010, 19:33
I heard that most of the new stadiums built around the country can be turned into Holding Area's in no time.

Alloya
26th November 2010, 19:43
I heard that most of the new stadiums built around the country can be turned into Holding Area's in no time.

Scary stuff , my friend said the Airforce guy said the camps would be for if a disaster happened... do you think that is it or do you think their is an even more evil agenda ?

norman
26th November 2010, 19:46
We are used to be downtrodden remember the Criminal Justice Act of 1994 ? Brought into place to stop raves and parties and protests?

Yes, the way they slide all that legislation into place quietl in advance before they poke us with a stick reminds me of shady people sneaking about in the dark before dawn putting up barbed wire around us as we sleep. It's not to protect us at all. It's to protect them.

Taurean
26th November 2010, 19:48
More like contingency plans

Kulapops
26th November 2010, 19:52
Oh Sign me up Pl-lease... ! I am so fed up with doing my own hoovering and cleaining.

On a more serious note for those of you that really are concerned by this... David Icke was talking about this at least a year ago. So go check out his website for more info. He mentioned buildings being constructed on the Isle of Wight(s) and knew people in the know who said this was going on.

Have you seen that video on FEMA camps in the USA ? Very worrying.. here it is. Go scare yourself some more !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0P-hvPJPTi4

I right near 'pooped my pants' as we say in the UK when I saw that one...

But guess what... I don't believe in that stuff any more. Who knows who produced that video and why? Who knows what strings are being pulled...this could even be a govt/defence video made especially to make people feel uneasy.

Anything can be made into a FEMA camp... look at Katrina... if the govt are going to get us, they're going to get us. No point worrying about it.

Just remember... parasites don't kill the host. We're doing just fine as useless eaters and consumers.. and probably will continue to be so.

K

P.S. Is it just me, or does anyone else remember a mad US woman soldier in a baseball cap living in her hideout, telling how the army were about to put everyone in fema camps, or enforce mandatory vaccination... about a year ago ? Can't seem to find the clip now. "Mad woman in baseball cap" isn't turning up any videos... hey-ho....

norman
26th November 2010, 20:22
Scary stuff , my friend said the Airforce guy said the camps would be for if a disaster happened... do you think that is it or do you think their is an even more evil agenda ?

"In readiness for a disaster" is a standard format for anything that has to be uniformly activated by a wide range of personnel. My definition of a disaster isn't something where you'd bang people up in camps anyway.

We'd need some figures to make much sense of all this. If we knew the capacity they were 'catering' for we'd have a better idea what groups they were expecting to be displaced. You then also have to factor in the probable fatality count from the original locations. A nuke strike wouldn't leave a lot of living beings to be fed and watered in a camp and I doubt very much there would be many emergency personel touring the site or it's fringes looking for survivors to cart off to an old airfield in Dorset or somesuch.

I still think the most likely scenario is a fascist roundup. The second most likely scenario, IMO, is that they are going to cut the finacial support of hundreds of thousands of welfare claimants and for all those who don't just dissapear into the arms of their families there will be a 'camp' option.

But who knows?, we need more info.

lightblue
26th November 2010, 20:29
The second most likely scenario, IMO, is that they are going to cut the finacial support of hundreds of thousands of welfare claimants and for all those who don't just dissapear into the arms of their families there will be a 'camp' option.

they'd need lotsa camps and super tight security around...remember some have broken out of broadmore...

jasontorque
26th November 2010, 20:36

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MoDEL

Erin
26th November 2010, 22:17
considering the UK's fondness for surveillance cameras (among other things), this wouldn't surprise me. But since FEMA is an American federal agency, wouldn't it be something under the umbrella of the UK government...?

Alloya
26th November 2010, 22:22
considering the UK's fondness for surveillance cameras (among other things), this wouldn't surprise me. But since FEMA is an American federal agency, wouldn't it be something under the umbrella of the UK government...?

yes it would be the uk government i just used fema as i did not know what else to call them.. :-)

=[Post Update]=

yes it would be the uk government i just used fema as i did not know what else to call them.. :-)

Harley
26th November 2010, 22:39
I still think the most likely scenario is a fascist roundup. The second most likely scenario, IMO, is that they are going to cut the finacial support of hundreds of thousands of welfare claimants and for all those who don't just dissapear into the arms of their families there will be a 'camp' option.

they'd need lotsa camps and super tight security around...remember some have broken out of broadmore....

The super tight security would obviously not be a problem. But "lotsa camps"? Right. IF these camps are being built for the reasons that we have been suspecting. For example: IF they knew in advance of a coming disaster such as a pole-shift or World Financial Collapse or even possibly an E.L.E. they might want a place to lock-up the masses of rioting humanity. But in scenarios such as these, no way would they ever have the resources.

But WHAT IF these camps are not meant for the rioting masses and instead are intended to protect THEM (Elite, etc) from US? These camps would have the capability of providing security and to sustain a smaller population of elites for a long period of time, they are all interconnected (probably in a cellular fashion), and some of them are located at major airports (Spaceports). So as the impending disaster approaches and the world population's reaction begins to reach critical mass, this will allow the elite to survive the chaos long enough to complete their plan (Get Off Planet).

I may not have the details exactly right, but a scenario similar to this seems far more plausible to me then even considering locking-up the world's population.

norman
26th November 2010, 22:52
...........But WHAT IF.............

Yea!.... makes a lot more sense than I'd have thought before you put it like that. It hangs on ' how bad is it going to get ?' It's hard to imagine the better off 'escapees' putting up with camps but in a bad enough scenario.................?

I;m quite sure that somewhere in their plans they want to push sectors of the population appart to better facilitate seperate treatments of different groups. I'd expect that they wouldn't want to miss an opportunity for a certain undesirable separated group to all catch something nasty and end up being tipped down the shoot of that powerstation they adapted to accomodate lorry loads of dead corpses ( of cattle, sheep and pigs,[ of course ]) after the last Foot and Mouth outbreak.

bluestflame
26th November 2010, 23:00
sorta ties in with the recent stuff about them trying to stop people from growing thier own foodstuffs , ones that don't go the camps won't have much of an opportunity for alternative foods , form of demoralising

=[Post Update]=

an ban on natural therapies and herbal suppliments , sure enough it's taking the tools away from the people so they can't help each other break free of the mind mud

RedeZra
28th November 2010, 11:42
We are Queen's subjects here, not sovereign free people.

the Queen is a subject to the Crown

the Crown is a Commonwealth corporation sole that represents the legal embodiment of governance

the Queen is just for show

Seikou-Kishi
29th November 2010, 00:18
Norman: in any case, governments, whether monarchies or republics, can claim as much control over us as they like. We are sovereign, free people because our sovereignty is inalienable. We may believe we are not, but it is there waiting for us to take it up

Seki

pyro_b18
5th December 2010, 18:52
Well imo they dont need to create fema style camps because we live on a island so the only way of it would be by air or sea and it would be very easy to stop anyone leaving.

avid
5th December 2010, 20:38
Well imo they dont need to create fema style camps because we live on a island so the only way of it would be by air or sea and it would be very easy to stop anyone leaving.

Oh deary me - we've had horrid camps for years - Pontins/Butlitz where junior rapes occurred so often it was deemed a 'joke'. "Dad - please don't send me to Butlins..." "But your Mum and I need a break and there are lots of young folk there..." Needless to say I went on a pony-riding holiday instead.
Will everyone stop panicking please - there are pro's and con's for every situation. At the moment we are expecting dreadfully cold weather until late February - people will need to be fed and kept warm. OK - if the immigration situation becomes untenable there will be even more camps...
With the cutbacks of local services, these things will be expected in dire times - unless we all pull together and help our enfeebled neighbours/clear their paths/do their shopping/share.....

http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereveningnews/news/s/1387888_amateur_weatherman_predicts_january_could_ be_the_coldest_since_1740

Sabrina
5th December 2010, 20:50
Put everyone in Bluewater. Nobody there would notice the difference.....

John Parslow
5th December 2010, 21:00
Ha ha - I enjoyed that one Sabrina!

All the best to you. JP;)

Ahkenaten
5th December 2010, 21:38
The good news is that once everyone realizes that they are slaves they will WAKE UP - it is one thing to have been tricked your whole life and living in a bubble where you don't even know what you are. But once you realize that you are a slave - that is a motivator for change. No human being can comfortably consciously live with the idea that they, their families, friends and descendants are slaves. Not unless their brains have been turned off.

Samurai
5th December 2010, 22:16
If there is a military strike on Iran and possibly other muslim nations, which we (the UK) could very well be a part of, could this not cause a more home fealt jihad?
In the second world war the americans held japanese US citizens in custody.
the senario of a muslim uprising or backlash, at least in some areas, must be something that is looked at, and/or even orchestrated.

mind you how many senarios could have a chance of materialising that could lead to civil unrest on a huge scale, there is at least one for every day of the week.

If these camps do prove to be true then something is about to kick off.

Sunny-side-up
5th September 2013, 12:54
A link to look at and ponder on, read down the page for some Executive orders associated with the FEMA camps:

http://www.conspiracytruths.co.uk/femaconcentrationcamps.html

Verdilac
8th January 2015, 23:43
Sorry to dig this old thread up but did anyone find anything out as I did hear the vast majority of RAF molesworth was subterranean, pardon the pun. So if similar things were to happen at different sites it may not be evident.

I did dig this up, again no pun intended. Zoom the map out a little bit and look to the left at the clump of trees in the middle of the field. Notice how they aren't touched and are harvested around, also notice there is no central tree, could it be a vent?. On the other hand it just could be my imagination.

http://virtualglobetrotting.com/map/raf-molesworth-cruise-missile-bunkers/view/google/