PDA

View Full Version : Non-Linear Media Warfare

Citizen No2
3rd September 2015, 12:43
I rarely post videos' on their own without stating my aims or views, but there is not a lot I can add to this:

KOY4Ka-GBus

Just a reminder of something we are all aware of. Timely indeed.

Regards.

Selkie
3rd September 2015, 14:45
As I said elsewhere, the black sorcerers create a twilight world around us, so that we don't know what is real and what is not, and that we are not in merely in a fight for the truth, we are in a fight for our very sanity.

Thanks very much for this thread, Citizen No 2.

Ted
3rd September 2015, 15:22
I used to work in the TV news business. I watched it slowly devolve from a relatively independent system to a tightly controlled, highly manipulated propaganda machine. I'm glad I got out of that delusional world.

Ewan
3rd September 2015, 16:15
Thanks to that I've just had a t-shirt design pop into my head..

http://s30.postimg.org/r4c1wgqdt/T_Shirt.jpg

..how's that for starters.

Carmody
3rd September 2015, 16:24
The prime targets for asymmetrical non-linear warfare, are online forums like this one. Avalon being a prime target for this, as it is private but open for viewing. membership is not controlled per-se, but one must be around long enough to 'prove' them selves. And to add, the members have a long memory, and a good memory. To add, membership numbers are not allowed to swell to the point that being able to discern who is who and what is what, is curtailed and/or covered... via noise.

I'm constantly, constantly aware ...and watching for asymmetrical and non-linear inclusion of such type of members onto and into the population of this forum.

This is the exact point of the sword that is designed to take down forums like this one. To blunt their value and effectiveness to and for human society.

An effective forum is like a well executed and well run mind or brain. It requires a responsive and effective blood-brain barrier.

Avalon has one.

If it did not, it would have exploded and decayed into disease and decoherence by now.

kirolak
3rd September 2015, 16:49
I used to work in the TV news business. I watched it slowly devolve from a relatively independent system to a tightly controlled, highly manipulated propaganda machine. I'm glad I got out of that delusional world.

So did I - there were actually edits made in my reports without my knowledge or consent. Edit to add: Many other reporters simply copied, translated or slightly edited reports from other news sources! Most were not even witness to the events they reported on. . .:(

Ted
3rd September 2015, 18:14

So did I - there were actually edits made in my reports without my knowledge or consent. Edit to add: Many other reporters simply copied, translated or slightly edited reports from other news sources! Most were not even witness to the events they reported on. . .:(I was in the technical side of TV, but I had a lot of interaction with the "talent". I once suggested to one of our anchors that she do a report on Morgellons disease, since it was quite prevalent in our area. I gave her the name of a local doctor who was quite concerned with the outbreak, as well as links explaining the disease in detail. She got all excited about doing the story, set up interviews and was ready to go, when corporate shut her down. They said it wasn't a real disease (people just imagined it!). She tried to fight for it, but corporate wouldn't listen.
This is just one way news gets controlled. All story scripts have to be submitted for approval before airing, and like you mentioned, changes are made without consulting the reporter. This is all done under the guise of avoiding "legal exposure" or catering to a certain "target audience" (among others). It's all BS, but they have to use some excuse.

t2016
4th September 2015, 05:15
Media is a very powerful tool.