PDA

View Full Version : Mr Robot - Reality Speech

markenty13
3rd September 2015, 21:03
Hey all,

just watched the season finale of the TV series MR Robot.

Thought the reality speech near the end was spot on, video is below -

947xfHEPqcY

RunningDeer
3rd September 2015, 22:36
We’re unable to see it in the USA. I plan on watching the last episode this evening, but probably won’t subscribe to another season. It’s perfect for those that enjoy dark, fast paced and twists around every corner. 100% kudos for creativity.

For those interested in iTunes purchase of single episodes or the whole season, Rami Malek gives a great introduction to the series.

Mr. Robot: Rami Malek - Behind the Scenes Interview
vxzzW_e6bWs

Philaletheian
4th September 2015, 03:39
Link has been taken down. My favorite scene.
GYo2wtL9fsY

Hughe
4th September 2015, 10:07
Install Adblock plugin or extenion on your web browser. Go to watchseries website. You can watch all the episodes.
I'm interest how the show will portrait the transition of modern civilization.

Zionbrion
4th September 2015, 17:36
Yes! I loved this show, the last episode was epic. Its interesting how they tied so many current events into the last episode, most of it being in the background like the news casts and all the word scrollers in times square like " Dow continues to plummet". Perhaps this show is soft disclosure.
I am glad they renewed it for a second season it will be interesting to see how the writers portray the next part of the revolution...but perhaps if all these September predictions are right, we will just have to live it instead.

joeecho
6th September 2015, 18:00
If someone is in a certain mind set, this shows can really get one thinking and even challenges thought in general. Well done!

I watched the series in three days after the first posting here as it looked intriguing.

It did not disappoint!

(I see a second season was ordered even before the first aired)

BongoBob
6th September 2015, 19:44
Found another copy of that fantastic speech.

WRqfSBTFFo4