PDA

View Full Version : Thank you and my heart gets healed here

Lost N Found
5th September 2015, 22:06
I am doing this thread just to thank Bill and all for being here. I find that there is a very healing by being part of this forum. I see folks from all over this world and I feel the love that is generated. I see the entire completeness of humanity gathered here and know in my heart that we humans have it within us to be one in the energy.

I say this by witness and feel of what I experience here. The intelligence and wisdom that spills forth through all the threads is totally amazing. This has given me back a confidence in humanity that I feel that I lost awhile back.

I come in here and listen to great music, read such great articles and great wisdom's of folks that share their personal experiences with the world and all that is here. This to me is a great healing and connection to all of us.

Just short and thank you all again.

Lost N Found

Bubu
6th September 2015, 01:10
youre welcome my friend and thanks to Bill and to you for being here you heal others as well.

seah
6th September 2015, 01:26
I say this by witness and feel of what I experience here. The intelligence and wisdom that spills forth through all the threads is totally amazing. This has given me back a confidence in humanity that I feel that I lost awhile back.

I come in here and listen to great music, read such great articles and great wisdom's of folks that share their personal experiences with the world and all that is here. This to me is a great healing and connection to all of us.

Lost N Found

I'm new to the site as a member but I've been visiting for some time and have noted the "wisdom" and the level of expression is quite above and beyond what I normally see in other forums. It does serve to elevate humanity up a notch.

and you say there is "great music", too?

Lost N Found
6th September 2015, 01:57

Lost N Found

I'm new to the site as a member but I've been visiting for some time and have noted the "wisdom" and the level of expression is quite above and beyond what I normally see in other forums. It does serve to elevate humanity up a notch.

and you say there is "great music", too?

Yes seah, being a member you can go to the "express yourself" threads and the music is just wonderful, you will find so many different threads in there where you can listen and post your own stuff for others to listen.

Thank you and welcome to a great place to get to know yourself and so many others

Selene
6th September 2015, 02:04
Indeed, Avalon is a special – and extraordinary – place, one that exists first in the hearts and souls of us all, whether as posting members or as readers.

We gather here. We share. We laugh and mourn together.

And it all matters. It matters greatly to our planet, to our collective future and to who we are as human beings.

It does matter.

Regards and much love to us all,

Selene

Lifebringer
6th September 2015, 10:52
Yes, and I'm in tears of joy right now, so grateful to Bill for the invite and the Creator to lead us all to discuss peacefully with well thought out expressions of love and faith that there are better days to come, after the storms. :muscle: I've had a hard journey with many facets that had to be polished. I'm slower, but wiser and so glad to have a place of love of humanity here.:heart:

The world was turned upside down and inside out, but the steady tiller is always guided through the storms/woes with prayer, focus of silence and healing.
This is good, eh?
Love all here and those to come.

Just thought of something. "the angels like us, have stories of their lives journey also. Wouldn't it be wonderful to have a discussion of their journey in the realms?:highfive:

Selkie
6th September 2015, 11:02
Yes, I feel the same way...grateful to Bill and PA. PA and the folks here have helped me mightily in getting over the harm done to me by John Lamb Lash. I don't think I would have gotten on the other side of it nearly as quickly as I have, even with the help of a great therapist, if it wasn't for PA and everyone here :flower:

Lost N Found, this :bearhug: is for you.

ghostrider
6th September 2015, 16:21
I love that we can talk , post our thoughts , share different insights , and everyone is nice , respectful , and will offer constructive help when one strays a little off course ... always out of love and concern ... it is an honor to be part of the Avalon family ... it really is a house of love and knowledge and freedom ...

Shannon
6th September 2015, 17:18
Yes thank you, Bill, and everyone at PA....I said this to a member in pm the other day but it bears repeating. I went down a rabbit hole and expected it to be lonely and dark, but its much lighter with all of you :)

Lost N Found
6th September 2015, 19:07
The connections and love here really does heal all of us I believe. I wanted to share two pieces of music that helps keep me grounded somewhat along with all feeling emanating here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yn0RHh3BQT4[/url]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSIVjjY8Ou8[/url]

I have put these in other places but thought they would fit better here, Thank you all.

Deega
6th September 2015, 21:53
Yes!, sure is a privilege to be here!, thankful to Bill, Moderators (pass, present), administrators (pass, present) for keeping the Avalon Forum Alive!, my wish, Avalon Forum continues sustainability, with continued enrolment!

Iloveyou
7th September 2015, 08:55
As this is the place to say „thank you“ I'll give a huge

THANK YOU

to all who have directed me to Harald Kautz–Vella (on any topic). As I'm always struggling with language a little – and he is German – I'm able to linguistically get every detail very easily (in contrary to Richard Alan Miller f. e. - sigh -) . . not to mention his videos in my mother tongue.

And a very special thank you to you, Lost N Found :)

. . and of course to the team and above all to you, Bill :cool: