PDA

View Full Version : Does our sun give birth to planets?

WhiteLove
8th September 2015, 16:38
Did you see that video where it looks like a large UFO is tapping energy from the sun and then shoots off? Do you think this could be the sun giving birth to a planet? Lately I have opened myself to that idea, it makes some sense to me...

Selkie
8th September 2015, 16:54
Did you see that video where it looks like a large UFO is tapping energy from the sun and then shoots off? Do you think this could be the sun giving birth to a planet? Lately I have opened myself to that idea, it makes some sense to me...

The sun giving birth to some of the planets, at least, is part of the Electric Universe theory, if I am not mistaken. Didn't see the video you are describing, though.

betoobig
8th September 2015, 17:46
Here it is
xmEU-x2lEOk
I love the idea, WhiteLove, of the sun giving brith to a planet but to me it seemed like this gigantic UFO was Downloading and uploading something... may be downloading energy and uploading info kinda reprograming the sun... just guessing.
Love..Evol

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I don´t think though that such a big UFO doesn´t need to get charged some i will say that it was some kind of exchange of data.

truthseekerdan
8th September 2015, 17:57
This is an experience that I perceived during a transcendental meditation.
"Our" collective consciousness exists at a higher level "manifesting as a sun/star"...

I found myself as an observer in this field of creative imagination of what some may call the ocean of consciousness, the matrix, akasha, etc. - I was aware of many different light forms (shapes), symbols and patterns that were swirling, appearing and dissapearing surrounding me. Some of them were familiar to the logical mind (ego). They appeared to be made from what I would like to compare it to, liquid light or liquid gold-fire (also similar to what we call plasma).

I felt totally relaxed at peace, and a loving sensation of warmth going to what I perceived to be my body, but could have actually being this light field itself. I understood or better yet known, that as an observer I was in charge or had the power to change my surrounding field just by thinking. Time and what we call space did not have the same meaning, because I felt like believe it or not, that I am the space myself. At moments I was also aware of the sound of running water or hum, although I don't recall any other sounds.

As I was enjoying my experience, a sudden thought about the Sun came into my awareness. Soon after I noticed that my heart was expanding, and felt a slight sensation of discomfort. Suddenly what I perceived to be my heart exploded or bursted with powerful white light, and I felt like my mind was sucked into the heart melting in a flash. Momentarily I felt like becoming the Sun, or being in the Sun. I experienced for what seems to be like a glimpse, and what I can describe with words, the joy and love of creative imagination. Then again in a flash I was expelled and found myself being aware of the light field again. While back in the field I realized or understood why ancient civilizations "supposedly" worshiped or revered the Sun. I also understood the deeper meaning of the phrase "We are made of stardust".

Much love and wisdom. :heart:

Star Tsar
8th September 2015, 18:10
And there always Velikovsky's theory of Jupiter "giving birth" to Venus so your in good company in your theorising Whitelove!

:highfive:

truthseekerdan
8th September 2015, 20:11
I would also encourage everyone to watch this great documentary!

r7jplpRKWOI

Robin
8th September 2015, 20:21
The sun is actually a stargate. Many different E.T. races use it to zip back and forth across large distances in the universe.

ghostrider
9th September 2015, 00:16
the ET's say black holes are the taker and giver of new stars/suns/galaxies ...

Fairy Friend
9th September 2015, 02:49
Here it is
xmEU-x2lEOk
I love the idea, WhiteLove, of the sun giving brith to a planet but to me it seemed like this gigantic UFO was Downloading and uploading something... may be downloading energy and uploading info kinda reprograming the sun... just guessing.
Love..Evol

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I don´t think though that such a big UFO doesn´t need to get charged some i will say that it was some kind of exchange of data.

It is a coronal cavity. Forms over a filament/filament channel and often but not always occurs when unstable filaments are lifting up and about to snap. You can see them when passing over the side limbs of the sun. Most often seen on the incoming left side.