PDA

View Full Version : Indigenous Wisdom - Punan of Borneo - Awaken Your Dream Wanderer Within

Alpha141
9th September 2015, 01:54
Hi all,

I came across this amazing journey deep into the Borneo Jungle to find a very isolated Punan Tribe only recently. I want to offer it so you might see what potential there is for humanity. It offers many amazing things very valid to this day. A very challenging journey for those involved but enormously rewarding for it. See their development as they go though transformation for it. Well work having a watch to see this tribe's very advanced way of life that seems potentially primitive to outsiders.

aOSKSAN6GJI

Enjoy :)

mosquito
9th September 2015, 11:41
That was beautiful. This sentence ...

We could discard our useless chart and wander freely in the blank spaces beyond the know world

speaks to my soul.

Thanks for posting and well done for finding it !

Latti
9th September 2015, 12:32
Alpha141, thank you!

I thoroughly enjoyed the video of the Punam.

Mercedes
9th September 2015, 14:42
Yes, beautiful, thank you Alpha141.

IChingUChing
9th September 2015, 21:02
Thanks so much - this film touched and opened my heart, what beautiful people.

Fanna
10th September 2015, 03:33
Love love love as always. Keep it up so hard!

conk
10th September 2015, 18:26
"The language of before being born and after dying".

Utterly fascinating documentary! We have to wonder how many of the Punan are left now, these many years later. The sickening advancement of corporate interest has scattered, removed, and often killed these delicate peoples. The beauty of their elegantly simple means should be an incentive to us to live our lives in a similar manner. There is little that holds my interest as much as these remote, inaccessible regions of Earth and the beautiful humans who make their life there. Some innate part of my being longs to be out in the woods, alongside rushing water. The scenes of them bathing and boating in the river is inspiring.

Consider the logistics of such a journey. Carrying and protecting the camera and film. Finding or carrying enough food. Lots of courage to make such a trip.

Thank you so much for sharing this. I will watch the second half of it many times.

Alpha141
11th September 2015, 13:10
Thanks for the feedback relative to the effect on you guys. I am glad i am not the only one :) . Dances with Wolves reminder on how they live in harmony with Earth and all for sure.

Conk, I think you express it perfectly. The amazing wisdom oozing from the shaman really hit me. The very precious baby carriers with all the psychic protection. Their spiritual foundation based upon the 'One Tree God' and talking about how in our waking life we occupy the roots mainly where you can be amongst the branches. To me that is about Time having no meaning and interacting with your Ancestors. Just like in the Movie Avatar. I do know the Aboriginals down here also interact with their ancestors future and past. Might be challenging to contemplate. Time is just a social agreement remember ;)

Thanks all. Keep holding your space where ever you may be. See you in Dreamtime too ;) . The Collective Dreamtime Event that will trigger a big shift in many is coming close the the consciousness threshold. Andrew Bartzis shares this is how we break the false aspects of this reality.

mosquito
13th September 2015, 03:03
"The language of before being born and after dying".

Utterly fascinating documentary! We have to wonder how many of the Punan are left now, these many years later. The sickening advancement of corporate interest has scattered, removed, and often killed these delicate peoples. The beauty of their elegantly simple means should be an incentive to us to live our lives in a similar manner. There is little that holds my interest as much as these remote, inaccessible regions of Earth and the beautiful humans who make their life there. Some innate part of my being longs to be out in the woods, alongside rushing water. The scenes of them bathing and boating in the river is inspiring.

Consider the logistics of such a journey. Carrying and protecting the camera and film. Finding or carrying enough food. Lots of courage to make such a trip.

Thank you so much for sharing this. I will watch the second half of it many times.

I feel exactly the same, I'm sure I'm really an elf.