PDA

View Full Version : How to Fork a Timeline

Daozen
10th September 2015, 04:14
THE GARDEN OF MANY PATHS. HOW TO FORK A TIMELINE.

What would you say to a guy in a big city who went back to the same restaurant every day; complained about the food, bitched about the service, and argued with the manager? But he keeps going back, day after day... Or someone who listens to the same album all day but says he can't stand it? Or those people that stay with abusive friends and partners, and keep making excuses for them?

What would you say?:

"Stop complaining....Why don't you just walk away?"

"You could find a new restaurant, new album, or new people to hang out with."

The universe is vast, we have more choices than we think.

Building a timeline is no big deal. Human beings do it all the time. I learned to play "Fly Me to the Moon" on my Ukulele. I have now created a timeline where I can play this Sinatra song. Anyone who listens to me playing is now co creating a timeline with me. Popular bands and albums create very large timelines with their albums and concerts. These timelines involve millions of humans, and create whole cultures. Beethoven, Jimi Hendrix, Ragtime, Punk, Woodstock.

Human beings collaborate and timelines from nothing.

Even making a pizza and inviting 4 friends round for dinner creates a new timeline. Where you decide to eat breakfast, or what transport you take to work makes a new timeline. Reality is continually branching off. Sometimes, these forks are trivial, other times, they change our lives irrevocably.

We have all felt the touch of destiny in our lives at one point or another.

Like a vast city, the universe is a huge freewill zone. New timelines can bifurcate at any moment, if human beings just make the choice to create them.

You can create and uncreate. We can block toxic people: backstabbers, flakes, narcissists and covert control freaks from our own timelines. Sometimes, it is as easy as unfriending them on Facebook and doing something else. They will faaade away into their own reality.

If the aggressor is a public figure, it takes a little more energy to do this....

We are timeline-creating-creatures. We do it so often, we don't even notice.

We have written a sworn declaration talking about the timeline we want to build. To do the same, all anyone has to do is:

How to Create a New Timeline: Quickstart Guide

1) Write what you want.
2) Write what you don't want.
3) Appeal for help in a written declaration.
4) Sign the declaration.
5) Maybe invite others to sign the declaration too.

Declarations are better than appeals, or petitions. Why? Because we are creators and we don't petition any high authority. We state our truth to the universe, and ask for help and assistance from all the good people out there.

When I was in training with the Agartha Network and their surface operatives, they made a big, big, big, big, big deal about writing down sworn declarations. It's one of the most powerful ways to appeal to the forces that are helping us.

Etheric Voting

Writing a declaration also stimulates a vote on the etheric planes, in places like Amenti, Shamballah, Telos and who knows where else. We can't normally perceive it, but it is happening. We are living multiple lives, on multiple planes, concurrently. The negatives are doing everything they can to distract us from these planes and techniques.

We have requested the help of the Agartha Network and various star nations to help build our new timeline. If we do that, they have large energy mechanisms they can use to help us "fund" a particular timeline. We've done it successfully before, and we can do it again.

You can read our declaration if you like. You can use it as a model to write your own declaration, or co-sign ours.

http://agarthanalliance.blogspot.tw/2015/08/the-timeline-we-are-building-sworn.html

http://agarthanalliance.blogspot.tw/2015/09/how-to-fork-timeline-part-one.html

EDIT: Note: I have seen way less chemtrails this past couple of weeks.

white wizard
10th September 2015, 04:50
Well its nice to see you've got a grip on directing your destiny. It's interesting that the rate of

Time line shifting has increased in my reality to a point where I think of an event and it manifests

Within days or somtimes minutes in some form. A couple weeks ago I thought wouldn't it be nice

If we had another ufo sighting that hit the masses and boom that comet looking ufo video came

Out was the same ufo I had pictured in my mind. Many more things like this have happened and

I even contemplated doing a thread on it, and look here is one with basically the same concept

Of thoughts manifesting reality into the here and now. In 2008-2009 I follwed Alex Jones

Closely and watched a nwo agenda literally almost play out in front of my eyes because that's

What all my energy was focused on. My new focus now is a gradual shift in awakening

That will not turn my world upside down. I don't focus on doom and gloom anymore but a reality

Where I can be happy living in a 3rd reality I willingly chose to incarnate into. I have seen

My reality mimic my thoughts and can say I'm mostly content with it right now. I do have a

Warning to all those who chose to focus on major changes on the planet like contact, mass

Arrest of the illuminati, mass awakenings, ect. Be careful to focus your energy on

How they will play out. These events could turn your world upside down if you choose to

Embrace them in a way that creates major and devasting upheavals in your reality.

Daozen
10th September 2015, 05:01
Excellent post White Wizard. I have been noticing the same thing going on. Things are manifesting quicker. I have so many small stories but I will leave them for now and just thank the universe. I am more an more convinced that the brain is a holographic event generator that uses interference patterns powered by the heart, spine, kundalini and the entire glandular system.

It's interesting that the rate of

Time line shifting has increased in my reality to a point where I think of an event and it manifests

Within days or somtimes minutes in some form. A couple weeks ago I thought wouldn't it be nice

If we had another ufo sighting that hit the masses and boom that comet looking ufo video came

Out was the same ufo I had pictured in my mind.

Some of us have greater manifestation capabilities than others, and that's why these communities are watched so closely. They are trying to trick us into manifesting their timeline. So far, it looks like we've resisted, but we still haven't struck out and forged our own destiny completely.

Reality will become more dreamlike as the grid is shut down.

Lifebringer
10th September 2015, 10:47
The idea to put the war refugee migrants on a island, went out from me to the Pope, Presidents, government officials and a few billion and millionaires who are of peaceful solution to this crisis. What I do is friend one of their followers, and talk to that person, since they are talking public on a tweet. Their tweet reaches others who tweet and their tweeters. Stars, moguls and even Trump, get a dose of solution thought like the hundred monkey test, only multiplied sevenfold.
Pretty good, eh?
Yesterday on Huff Post "a billionaire asked Greece to sell him an island for them to have safety"(24-72hrs manifestation) Posters added more solutions to this, as humanity/UN/other world nations in Syria oversight some med center infrastructure and schools for the people who've been traumatized and rejected by those same nations that caused the upheaval in the 1st place. Imo, I think the pillagers should be prosecuted, fined and fund these people's stability, but that's just my opinion as a karma. They'd learn from the ground up what it takes for a human family to survive in their rule riddled world of destruction, murder and death.

Lifebringer
10th September 2015, 10:56
It really does take careful planning, analyzing effects and the intentional purpose, before focus/concentration/prayer/asking Universe of all that is Eternal, Infinite and good, our Creator. One above all God and ancestrial friends family and Sons of God, Angels we've heard so much about, sometimes feel and yearn to see again.

Yeshua couldn't have returned at a better time while the masses awaken through the Spirit, the abilities to see the darkness among the light, the lie before the truth, the "unconditional love over hate.
Gotta go, it's time to do some more dot connecting around the world, and a few other thing promised.:highfive:

Daozen
10th September 2015, 12:36
The idea to put the war refugee migrants on a island, went out from me to the Pope, Presidents, government officials and a few billion and millionaires who are of peaceful solution to this crisis. What I do is friend one of their followers, and talk to that person, since they are talking public on a tweet. Their tweet reaches others who tweet and their tweeters. Stars, moguls and even Trump, get a dose of solution thought like the hundred monkey test, only multiplied sevenfold.
Pretty good, eh?

That is a great idea Lifebringer. Twitter is the best way to reach the busy and powerful. I've chatted with Marc Andressen and Jimmy Wales a few times on Twitter. There's no way I could get them on email. And tweeting one of their followers and friends, that is a stroke of tactical genius. Good work...

Even if it doesn't go directly, just putting the idea out into the aether may help.