PDA

View Full Version : Uniting For World-Revolution. Waking Up Humanity. Intro of Myself...

TheInBetween
10th September 2015, 19:50
Uniting For World-Revolution. Waking Up Humanity. Intro of Myself...
I've been awake for 3 years now and regret spending so much of my time on Facebook. I believe I am an old soul / indigo and I've just always been different. I'm desperate to find people like me that are motivated and dedicated to changing the world. I believe we can do anything we set our mind to. I want to pursue making money on the internet before late september hits. I really want to go off the grid. I have lots of wisdom, but I need a team, a family, of people who I can trust, relate to, and be compatible with. I believe groups and team effort is the best or only way to accomplish large goals like we have in mind: a world-wide revolution. And we all know things like anonymous and protests are designed by the elite in order for a revolution. We need to think bigger. I think we need to at least save ourselves, and become our own super power. We shouldn't fear the elite because they brainwashed everyone into the military and the individual slave classes.

But we should fear that we know about this truth and not be able to do very much about it. We are awake, we need to realize we are capable of anything when together. We need to combine our money, resources, time, skills, knowledge, positive energy, and souls in order to become the ultimate power of good. We can create the real revolution we want to see with the combination of modern and ancient knowledge. New generations are born to change the structure of civilization, that's why we care so much for our children, we only last rarely 80 years and that's just a flash in time compared to the age of earth and how long it will live after us.

We just need to realize that money is what controls us, so we need to take advantage of our knowledge, change the mind-set of being a 9-5 slave into a creative, entrepreneurial, and free mind-set that will allow us to completely overpower the elite! If we manifest our desires together, as one, we can become so much more powerful than the elite. There's about 20% of us who are willing to fight for what we believe in, maybe more, maybe less, but either way we have 99% of the world on our back so what made these secret society freaks think they could unite together and take over the world? that's our job ;) and our soul resonates with a much more balanced, peaceful, and harmonic civilization that we know is possible, but apparently these elite peoples dont.

I really hope there's lots of posts like this on this forum. I want to find like-minded people and unite with you all....Talking over the internet? I don't think so. We need some kind of headquarters. I know there are Asian secret societies, but what about secret societies in America that oppose the elite? Where are they? How can I join? Lol.

Michelle Marie
10th September 2015, 20:53
Headquarters are in the Heart.

We ARE joined together there, but need to realize and use this connection more consciously.

I do also strongly believe in uniting in person or on the Internet.

I accept your invitation to join up and make the world a better place. I'm focusing on positive solutions, including changing my Self first. I'm understanding energies much much more these days. Today I had a feeling - soul information - that I didn't understand. It didn't feel like love. I'm processing that now through surrender and asking.

Calling forth the Christ Light helps me a lot in difficult energies/situations.

Let's do this!

First of all, my free will choice is to live on a peaceful planet in harmony with mother Earth herself and all of my brothers and sisters. It is NOT ok with me to have a corrupt government, a genocidal "UN" , or deceptive resource hogs (central bankers).
The destruction and corruption must leave NOW. No ifs, ands, or buts. This is my Will.

I call in Universal Justice according to the Law of the Circle.

Let's share that intent to start with. The Light IS Victorious! I claim that as my Divine birthright. I do not give my power away. This comes from focusing my attention on the Light Within, not tv or other brainwashing media or tactics.

For the purity of Love on our planet,
:heart::heart:Michelle Marie :heart::heart:

Jayren
10th September 2015, 21:23
Uniting For World-Revolution. Waking Up Humanity. Intro of Myself...
I've been awake for 3 years now and regret spending so much of my time on Facebook. I believe I am an old soul / indigo and I've just always been different. I'm desperate to find people like me that are motivated and dedicated to changing the world. I believe we can do anything we set our mind to. I want to pursue making money on the internet before late september hits. I really want to go off the grid. I have lots of wisdom, but I need a team, a family, of people who I can trust, relate to, and be compatible with. I believe groups and team effort is the best or only way to accomplish large goals like we have in mind: a world-wide revolution. And we all know things like anonymous and protests are designed by the elite in order for a revolution. We need to think bigger. I think we need to at least save ourselves, and become our own super power. We shouldn't fear the elite because they brainwashed everyone into the military and the individual slave classes.

But we should fear that we know about this truth and not be able to do very much about it. We are awake, we need to realize we are capable of anything when together. We need to combine our money, resources, time, skills, knowledge, positive energy, and souls in order to become the ultimate power of good. We can create the real revolution we want to see with the combination of modern and ancient knowledge. New generations are born to change the structure of civilization, that's why we care so much for our children, we only last rarely 80 years and that's just a flash in time compared to the age of earth and how long it will live after us.

We just need to realize that money is what controls us, so we need to take advantage of our knowledge, change the mind-set of being a 9-5 slave into a creative, entrepreneurial, and free mind-set that will allow us to completely overpower the elite! If we manifest our desires together, as one, we can become so much more powerful than the elite. There's about 20% of us who are willing to fight for what we believe in, maybe more, maybe less, but either way we have 99% of the world on our back so what made these secret society freaks think they could unite together and take over the world? that's our job ;) and our soul resonates with a much more balanced, peaceful, and harmonic civilization that we know is possible, but apparently these elite peoples dont.

I really hope there's lots of posts like this on this forum. I want to find like-minded people and unite with you all....Talking over the internet? I don't think so. We need some kind of headquarters. I know there are Asian secret societies, but what about secret societies in America that oppose the elite? Where are they? How can I join? Lol.

I understad exactly where you are coming from, money is what makes most of these things in this world run but we dont actualy need it but its here right? So what can we do with it? Use it to our advantage to take back this planet. Just as these elite use it to their advantage to control everything. Ive had certain ideas that can be discussed elsewhere. I dont know what will happen after september but if money is still in circulation then these plans will continue. Wether or not money will be involved the resources are always there.

I do know we can change the world, i know we are also limitless beings. Ive experienced so myself. Ive had the same ideas of bringing together a team. But the way that this will all work out is entirely up to us. Music could be a great way to wake up a population through intensified lyrics speaking nothing but the truth.

Fanna
10th September 2015, 21:34
You have my bow!

Constance
10th September 2015, 23:23
I'm with you TIB.:blackwidow:

I get the feeling that there has to be a way that we can collaborate so creatively and in such a way that we are an unstoppable force.

We have amazing people here on Avalon who have a diverse and profound set of skills and knowledge.

We are rich in people resources here.

How we do it might possibly be in a way that has never been realised before now.

It could potentially be the likes of what the planet has never seen before in its originality and daring.

It could be a total step into the unknown that catapults us in the direction we need to take.

I am keeping my heart, my soul and my mind open to all possibilities.

Bubu
11th September 2015, 00:37
If you are talking about uniting physically to create an off grid community, It could be the right time but mind you they have a way of sabotaging independent communities.
https://scontent-hkg3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xtp1/v/t1.0-9/12003138_1157219507626158_8704714984246207036_n.jpg?oh=214e5c629a1495f2c154404db9bc4c5c&oe=5672AF79

Anyway there is no cause for fear we shall do what wanted to regardless of any threats from the elite. Go for it.

truthseekerdan
11th September 2015, 00:37

Welcome to Avalon "old soul" :highfive: You can join the other old souls in daily meditations, and be a part in "changing the world" Here's how to start... Namaste

dAOXkL8pHqY