PDA

View Full Version : Obama letting in 10,000 Syrian Refugees and my false flag prediction

NeedleThreader
10th September 2015, 19:58
This article is based on the premise that ISIS is at least in part controlled by the US Government/CIA. The CIA has funded this group to wreak havoc across Syria, and the middle east and now europe, flirting dangerously close to precipitating a HUGE reaction from Israel and prompting a World War for one example.

An escalating military presence to combat ISIS by multiple world powers could be one massive geopolitical move to invade and reshape the middle east, control drug supply, oil trade, etc.

The displacement of millions of people from their home is being treated as a worldwide crisis, but I feel like an overt amount of media attention his hitting this subject home to the general public for a couple of reasons. They want to instill the idea that people from a war torn countries are headed this way, which is totally cool but...

Let's not forget that there was a convenient statement supposedly from 'ISIS' claiming that "We will use refugee crisis to infiltrate the West".

Then today Obama announced letting in 10,000 Syrian Refugees by next year.

Using these key points, wouldn't it be the best false flag ever to 'show' the american people how great we are by letting these refugees into the country (which is totally the right thing to do, I am not against refugees, or immigrants coming here) and then to use ISIS' hand to reach over the ocean and cause another 9/11 type attack here? Something that would be bad enough to prompt civil unrest on its own? The media has almost single handedly prompted racial tensions in the country, highlighting every single incident with gusto to further the goal of fear and the separation from each other.

I am curious to see what people think about this idea, and really hope we can expand on this subject and keep it up to date.

Love ya'll

Sérénité
11th September 2015, 09:43
Hi Needle Threader

I have been thinking the exact same. The majority around me seem focused on concern for what a huge drain to local, national and international resources the sudden influx of refugees will cause and seem to be closed off to the possible bigger picture...and let's face it, there's usually always a bigger picture if the MSM is suddenly focusing on something so virulently...

I think the statement was made back in January this year, that ISIS would use an 'unstoppable wave of refugees' to infiltrate Europe and beyond with their fighters. I think pretty much everyone scoffed at the idea. Yet here we are, 8 months down the line, met with an unstoppable tidal surge of unprecedented numbers.

Don't get me wrong, I don't believe there should be any borders or restrictions on this planet, we should all be free to go where we wish...peacefully...and if anyone needs help we should do so without second question.

BUT...why are more than 75% of the refugees young, fit, healthy men? Where are all the children, elderly, pregnant woman, young families?
Not only the media is showing the vast amount to be young men, but from what I see happening locally with my own eyes.

I hope I am wrong about the feeling I am getting from what is unfolding...but something isn't right.

I feel the genuine and innocent refugees are being directed into certain directions and in such enormous numbers they cannot be logged and are being highly infiltrated by people not escaping evil, but to inflict it elsewhere.

Pam
11th September 2015, 13:55
This article is based on the premise that ISIS is at least in part controlled by the US Government/CIA. The CIA has funded this group to wreak havoc across Syria, and the middle east and now europe, flirting dangerously close to precipitating a HUGE reaction from Israel and prompting a World War for one example.

An escalating military presence to combat ISIS by multiple world powers could be one massive geopolitical move to invade and reshape the middle east, control drug supply, oil trade, etc.

The displacement of millions of people from their home is being treated as a worldwide crisis, but I feel like an overt amount of media attention his hitting this subject home to the general public for a couple of reasons. They want to instill the idea that people from a war torn countries are headed this way, which is totally cool but...

Let's not forget that there was a convenient statement supposedly from 'ISIS' claiming that "We will use refugee crisis to infiltrate the West".

Then today Obama announced letting in 10,000 Syrian Refugees by next year.

Using these key points, wouldn't it be the best false flag ever to 'show' the american people how great we are by letting these refugees into the country (which is totally the right thing to do, I am not against refugees, or immigrants coming here) and then to use ISIS' hand to reach over the ocean and cause another 9/11 type attack here? Something that would be bad enough to prompt civil unrest on its own? The media has almost single handedly prompted racial tensions in the country, highlighting every single incident with gusto to further the goal of fear and the separation from each other.

I am curious to see what people think about this idea, and really hope we can expand on this subject and keep it up to date.

Love ya'll

Really insightful assessment. When the MSM covers something like this, you know there is a reason. What happened to the coverage of the Rwandan genocide ( as an example) when that happened? There was minimal coverage. The only time we get coverage of anything in the US is when we need to be manipulated. I think you are right on as to the reasons why.

seah
11th September 2015, 15:24
I don't know about the possibility of a false flag, anything is possible, but your premise about ISIS is in tune with my perspective.

So many innocent people caught in the middle of these programs to further agendas of yesterday...:(