PDA

View Full Version : Edgar Cayce was right, The Hall of Records is.....The Bucegi Mountain Secrets and Evidence

Lost N Found
12th September 2015, 00:47
I am posting this along with links to research for yourselves. Came across this today and thought it would be very interesting to research further. I intend to read all of this myself as I can but with all the intelligent researchers here I know that it will get so much more attention quicker than I can dig. Here are the links to start.

http://themillenniumreport.com/2015/09/edgar-cayce-was-right-the-hall-of-records-is-the-single-most-important-discovery-of-the-millennium/

The Bucegi Mountain Secrets & Evidence

www.hiddenfromhumanity.com.

One two three, go

Not sure if this is where this should be posted as a thread so moderators will find the proper place.

Thank you all

Lost N Found
12th September 2015, 01:15
Well I can't stop yet so here is a taste of what you find at those above links.

This page contains excerpts of the discovery plus two years of my research finding confirmations throughout history…

In the summer of 2003, in an unexplored area of the Bucegi mountains, an epochal discovery was found that would completely change the destiny of mankind.

Section “I” contains excerpts from the book. Section “II” onwards is my own research regarding this discovery. I apologise in advance for such a lengthy page but some things cannot be explained in a few sentences.

To prevent this page from being five times longer I have only covered the absolute basics for each section of my own research but anyone who wishes to discuss this further can click here contact me. A brief summary can be found just below the following links…

__________________________________________________ ____________
Sections on this page

Summary and book excerts
My Evidence
My personal visit to Bucegi Mountains in 2013
Tunnels to the Sphinx
The film “Promethus” connections
Evidence of armies guarding the entrance
Mount Kailash, Tibet
A similar (failed) 20th century attempt in Tibet
Prof. Constantin Badger
The German “Ahnenerbe” Tibet expedition
Miguel Serrano connection
Helena Blavatsky connection
Saint-Yves d’Alveydre connection
Baghdad Connection
The “Two Pillars” importance
Admiral Byrd’s diary connection
Other notes
Tunnels below Giza
Alien tunnels under LA
Final Thoughts
pdf iconDownload this page as a pdf
Sources for excerts and links to related sites

All of the above to summery and book excerpts are links to parts of pages on the link in the first post, Guess you have to go there to make that work.

Thank you again

Meggings
12th September 2015, 01:51
I scanned the PDF very quickly that you can download from the first link above.

Note that in the latter half of this 55-pg document it tells of a chair that can project a person to any time or place - Jane Tripp and others may find this fascinating, this TIME TRAVEL. Thank you for posting this. I've been interested in this site, the tunnels, and other places linked to it for some time.

The discussion of the holograms is fascinating, among other things. I will read it another day when there is more time.

Fanna
12th September 2015, 04:40
This was phenomenal, Lost! I've heard of this place as well. Something about a woman from India entering past one of these three barriers at one point in time. Builder tech is alive and well, but our ability to have accessed it is more surprising still. Thank you for another Found.

raregem
12th September 2015, 05:21
Amazing. Will take time to read it all.
Thank you for bringing this to Avalon.

betoobig
12th September 2015, 09:39
I thought the place was closed to the public and that CIA took over the place as soon as it was discover. Thanks Lost´n Found
Love...Evol

ghostrider
12th September 2015, 12:51
If I were looking for a hall of records , I would look under Mt. Rushmore ... hint- ain't no accident political presidential faces were carved in that particular spot ...

Lifebringer
12th September 2015, 12:59
Great way to start Schmitah, revealing before I do hidden books verses. Gonna be a great focus/prayer day.:highfive:

Lifebringer
12th September 2015, 13:19
All the continents were joined back then until meteoric continental divide. Some Egyptian and Olmec relics statues and glyphs have been discovered here also in the last few decades.

peterpam
12th September 2015, 13:29
I am posting this along with links to research for yourselves. Came across this today and thought it would be very interesting to research further. I intend to read all of this myself as I can but with all the intelligent researchers here I know that it will get so much more attention quicker than I can dig. Here are the links to start.

http://themillenniumreport.com/2015/09/edgar-cayce-was-right-the-hall-of-records-is-the-single-most-important-discovery-of-the-millennium/

One two three, go

Not sure if this is where this should be posted as a thread so moderators will find the proper place.

Thank you all

Thank you so much for the info Lost N Found. I have been a student of Edward Cayce material for a long time. I always assumed that the Hall of Records that he says is near the base of the Sphinx to be referring to Egypt, so I have been waiting for the discovery to occur in Egypt. How interesting that he very well may have been speaking of the Sphinx in Romania, that I never knew existed. This is really exciting stuff!!!!!

peterpam
12th September 2015, 13:43
Here is one of the Edgar Cayce readings that refers to the Hall of Records. As I reread it, it does seem pretty specific in indicating that he is talking about the Sphinx in Egypt. Even if that is true, it doesn't negate what might be hidden in those mountains.

According to the readings, the people of Atlantis became aware of the fact that their civilization was about to be destroyed. As a result, they hid identical records of the Atlantean civilization in Bimini, in Egypt and in the Yucatan. Numerous readings contend that this Hall of Records will be discovered, including:

(Q) Give in detail what the sealed room contains

(A) A record of Atlantis from the beginnings of those periods when the Spirit took form or began the encasements in that land, and the developments of the peoples throughout their sojourn, with the record of the first destruction and the changes that took place in the land...

This in position lies, as the sun rises from the waters, the line of the shadow (or light) falls between the paws of the Sphinx, that was later set as the sentinel or guard, and which may not be entered from the connecting chambers from the Sphinx's paw (right paw) until the TIME has been fulfilled when the changes must be active in this sphere of man's experience.

Between, then, the Sphinx and the river.” (378-16)

(Q) In which pyramid or temple are the records mentioned in the readings given through this channel on Atlantis, in April, 1932?

(A) As given, that temple was destroyed at the time there was the last destruction in Atlantis.

Yet, as time draws nigh when changes are to come about, there may be the opening of those three places where the records are one, to those that are the initiates in the knowledge of the One God:

The temple by Iltar will then rise again. Also there will be the opening of the temple or hall of records in Egypt, and those records that were put into the heart of the Atlantean land may also be found there - that have been kept, for those that are of that group.

Meggings
12th September 2015, 13:44
I scanned the PDF very quickly that you can download from the first link above.

Note that in the latter half of this 55-pg document it tells of a chair that can project a person to any time or place - Jane Tripp and others may find this fascinating, this TIME TRAVEL. Thank you for posting this. I've been interested in this site, the tunnels, and other places linked to it for some time.

The discussion of the holograms is fascinating, among other things. I will read it another day when there is more time.

In the night hours when I should have been sleeping, I read the last half of the PDF, and see that it is a semi-transparent cylinder that sends one's consciousness to other times and places. The document relates that Jesus was aware of the man's consciousness as he went there and watched him speak to a crowd.

I share that many years ago, as I was drifting as an "orb" of consciousness above a battlefield in Europe - as my 3D personality self was a little amazed at how much SMOKE there is hanging in the air from long rows of artillery firing, I was bobbing above and behind Napoleon. I remember being surprised that HE WAS AWARE I WAS THERE, for he turned 180 degrees around and looked up into the sky DIRECTLY AT WHERE I WAS as consciousness watching the scene. I thought my word, he was an advanced soul to be so sensitive and aware.

And of course, many do not need or use technology to travel that way. It is an ability mankind has and will discover more and more, when we become unfettered and free from the limiting beliefs that have DELIBERATELY been designed to keep us bound.

Quoted from the Bucegi PDF:

“We have come to the conclusion that this represents a mental emission installation,”
said Cezar. “A possible thought amplifier or true ‘mind machine.’
“Do you know the purpose they used this for?” I asked with great interest. “I think it was very important since it is in the middle of the room.”

“It is true, but we cannot know its true use yet. It is likely that the person who connected to these sensors inside of the cylinder was capable of controlling great mental energies and conducting them correspondingly..."

",,,we've discovered this device.” said Cezar, showing me the pedestal on which a semi-transparent cylinder was placed.

I was astonished and couldn't understand anything. “Okay but... I know it's a replica of the great cylinder in the projection chamber.”
“It's true. Two years ago we didn't know the purpose of the huge cylinder in the
projection chamber. But this one was built for our height. Let's call it a time travel
machine”.

“I'll tell you about some of the time projections I accomplished with the help of this
device which is based on a very advanced technology.”

And then Cezar proceeds to tell the author of his travels to the time of Jesus and watching his crucifixion.

Star Mariner
12th September 2015, 14:21

One two three, go

Thank you all

The Hall of Records is definitely something I am aware of and very attracted to, so this piece was especially interesting to me. Having read it fully, I found, to my surprise, there was nothing that that struck me as being particularly incongruous with what I already know about this fascinating matter, and all its numerous inter-related subjects, except with regards Nazi involvement and their occult beliefs. I didn’t approve of the apologetic manner their part in attempting to uncover the secrets of mankind's origin was presented. No matter what they did believe (or know), nothing can excuse genocide, nor their brutal subjugation of peoples and countries.

And re 'The Inner Earth'. I believe in this theory: the Earth contains hollow chambers - the whole planet is not hollow, of course, which is what many people get stuck on, but the crust is to some extent porous with tunnels and chambers, some going very deep. I believe in subterranean groups of beings, what I call 'intra-terrestrials'. Our true heritage, and the Atlantean legacy perhaps, can be found with them.

I would have to bullet-point each and every aspect of the Bucegi discoveries (or at least claims), to gain a complete overview, and take it all in. The narrative is a little jumpy, and it does read like fiction. But it's all plausible to me, even though for now it lacks any meaningful evidence.

amor
12th September 2015, 20:36
Admiral Byrd was a darling with a good heart; and the Master of Shamballah knew that and allowed him to come briefly to their world. I subsequently read that the U.S. Military sent ships to Antartica and were soundly beaten by the UFO's which the Nazi's used to fight them. However, only recently, I read another piece on the internet which claimed that on that occasion, the US Government used nukes on Antartica to destroy the Nazi settlement there and kept the information quiet. I do not think that Admiral Byrd would have knowingly used nuclear bombs; and if he was forced to, it was surely the reason for his sad postscript at the end of his days relating to the Military. I would very much like to know the TRUE history of the races on earth, including our own. I hate being lied to and kept in the dark. When I was a poor teenager, one of my few ambitions was to get to the monks in Tibet. Another pipe dream. In 1973, the Head Jain of India came to New York City and I went to his meeting room. I was pleasantly surprised that when he meditated, I physically felt a warm frequency or vibration of his heart moving through my body. There are wonderful possibilities in this world; it is sad to be cut off from them for one stupid reason or another.

amor
12th September 2015, 21:33
By the way, the Hollow Earth is Hollow with a central sun (which may have been manufactured), as opposed to there being separated pockets here and there. There are also caverns with life forms in them, some having been occupied and vacated, etc. as well. The USA has made it against the law to enter cave systems. I think, on this occasion, they are really saving us from finding out that Alien life forms which eat and torture people dwell there also. This is not to mention the pits, spiders, bat guano and myriad other things, such as getting lost in the dark, which can end your life quickly.

Lost N Found
12th September 2015, 22:33
I am totally thrilled that so many are digging into this, I am still reading and finding more places to go to with some more articles that match up and discuss more. I am reading and reading, This morning went to Standrewstwinfires and found some very interesting articles that connect here. Bradley loves site has gone private and he had so much on that site that made connections here. I do remember reading about the time travel of the man that went back in time and listened to Jesus talking and was discovered by consciousness by Jesus and told it wasn't time for him yet and to go back. Well thanks so much this is just becoming so much more fullfilling. I knew that the intelligence of this forum would dive right in.

thank you all and looking forward to much more. Hope to bring my own research here also.

Bluegreen
12th September 2015, 23:14
I am totally thrilled that so many are digging into this, I am still reading and finding more places to go to with some more articles that match up and discuss more. I am reading and reading, This morning went to Standrewstwinfires and found some very interesting articles that connect here. Bradley loves site has gone private and he had so much on that site that made connections here. I do remember reading about the time travel of the man that went back in time and listened to Jesus talking and was discovered by consciousness by Jesus and told it wasn't time for him yet and to go back. Well thanks so much this is just becoming so much more fullfilling. I knew that the intelligence of this forum would dive right in.

thank you all and looking forward to much more. Hope to bring my own research here also.

Please do
:biggrin:

Deega
12th September 2015, 23:17
Hey thanks Lost N Found, I was introduced to the ''Hall of Records - Edgar Cayce'' in the latter part of the '80, Oh! how interesting!

I rapidly read the PDF, impressive!, but still, our Government Systems of lies are still to powerful to let it (if it's true!) be known!, hopefully, one day our World Leaders will succombed to the truth!

Karezza
13th September 2015, 08:44
http://i.imgur.com/EiljXL4.jpg?1

http://i.imgur.com/HerTIvU.png?1

Thank you so much for the info Lost N Found. I have been a student of Edward Cayce material for a long time. I always assumed that the Hall of Records that he says is near the base of the Sphinx to be referring to Egypt, so I have been waiting for the discovery to occur in Egypt. How interesting that he very well may have been speaking of the Sphinx in Romania, that I never knew existed. This is really exciting stuff!!!!!

The books of the Romanian writer Radu Cinamar (http://www.amazon.com/Radu-Cinamar/e/B00J21ZQES) details the Bucegi discovery. In the 3rd book (http://www.scribd.com/doc/36851066/Mystery-of-Egypt-First-Tunnel-Radu-Cinamar); they travel through underground tunnels from the Romanian Sphinx to Egpyt. Close to the Eqyptian Sphinx countless numbers of Historical 'recoding discs' are found, including a similar chair projecting device as that in Romania. The books are marketed under fiction writing (seems to be the common thread/ choice of disclosure).

i2prideaux
13th September 2015, 15:22
I find these kind of posts very interesting because, if nothing else it sparks my interest to investigate further on the subjects. Again only a preliminary look but there seems to be some question about Byrd and whether he reached the north pole and some falsification he may have made. However this and the other subjects have caught my interest so thanks for posting the info.

I noticed many stories that Avalon investigates link "free masonry" to some of the personalities. Here is a free masonry link to Admiral Byrd and I add it to stir the pot. Hope it works !

Byrd was an active Freemason. He became a member of Federal Lodge No. 1, Washington, D.C. on March 19, 1921 and affiliated with Kane Lodge No. 454, New York City, September 18, 1928. He was a member of National Sojourners Chapter No. 3 at Washington. He and his pilot, Bernt Balchen dropped Masonic flags on the two poles —Balchen also added his Shrine fez. In the Antarctic expedition of 1933—1935, sixty of the eighty-two members were Freemasons and on February 5, 1935 established First Antarctic Lodge No. 777 of New Zealand constitution.

peterpam
13th September 2015, 15:50
http://i.imgur.com/EiljXL4.jpg?1

http://i.imgur.com/HerTIvU.png?1

[QUOTE=peterpam;998282]

The books of the Romanian writer Radu Cinamar (http://www.amazon.com/Radu-Cinamar/e/B00J21ZQES) details the Bucegi discovery. In the 3rd book (http://www.scribd.com/doc/36851066/Mystery-of-Egypt-First-Tunnel-Radu-Cinamar); they travel through underground tunnels from the Romanian Sphinx to Egpyt. Close to the Eqyptian Sphinx countless numbers of Historical 'recoding discs' are found, including a similar chair projecting device as that in Romania. The books are marketed under fiction writing (seems to be the common thread/ choice of disclosure).[/QUO

Wow!!!! Then this ties into exactly what Cayce said after all. It's just not as simple as some of us were led to believe. Thanks for this info Astrolabe, I hope the books are in English I intend to check it out.

jake gittes
13th September 2015, 21:42
Jack Heart's series:

Shadow of Nemesis, Part I

http://jackheart2014.blogspot.com/2015/08/shadow-of-nemesis-pyramids-of-giza-and.html

There is a shadow over this world, a pall of darkness and impending doom. It extends over land and sea, creeping through the hallowed corridors of power and extending into the rooms where little children play.

Every still sentient being feels the caress of its cold dead fingers, and every nation cowers before it. Internet pundits struggle with information overload in vain attempts to determine its point of origin, while the mainstream media paints smiley faces on the corpses of murdered dreams.

Shadow of Nemesis, Part II

http://jackheart2014.blogspot.com/2015/08/shadow-of-nemesis-2-tales-of-hawass.html

The Sphinx Temple and the core of the Valley Temple were encased in Aswan granite which can be dated by inscriptions on it to at least the fourth dynasty.
The Shadow of Nemesis-2; Tales of Zahi Hawass, Chaigidiel & Satharial
(Black Sun Rising 66 part 3)
By Jack Heart & Orage

It was R. A. Schwaller de Lubicz who first pointed out the water erosion on the Sphinx in the nineteen-fifties, but it wouldn’t be until 1979 that John Anthony West would strike the first great media blow with Serpent in the Sky.

In 1980, Zecharia Sitchin quickly followed up with The Stairway to Heaven, and within a span of two years, the temple of academic Egyptology began to topple. A “New Age” cottage industry of ancient Egyptian speculation based on Sitchin’s and West’s books arose in its place.

Typically, the sixties-addled theorists pointed to the Sphinx’s appearance of obvious greater antiquity compared to other Egyptian edifices.
Mustering its bottomless economic and political resources, the empire struck back. Strangely enough, operating on a grant from the Edgar Cayce Foundation, academic hatchet man Dr. K Lal Gauri, Director of the Stone Conservation Laboratory at Louisville, Kentucky and Mark Lehner, Field Director for the American Research Center in Egypt (ARCE), undertook a geological survey of the Sphinx. Lehner would publish the results in an American Research Center newsletter in 1984.

Shadow of Nemesis, Part III

http://jackheart2014.blogspot.com/2015/08/shadow-of-nemesis-3-tales-of-secret.html

Editor's Note: To understand these seemingly strange interconnections between mystics, high level research, secret services, industry and secret societies one would have to look up the meaning of the word Synarchism. Synarchism, the rule by secret society, was thought out as a counter to revolutions and emancipations of common people. From its beginning around 1860, it interwove mystics with its elite clientele with secret service, with those very same mystic thinkers being on the payroll as secret agents. To do the subject justice would take another series, in this article you just see the Seilschaften at work on the Giza plateau. What should become clear too is that these self proclaimed keepers of Ancient Egyptian Knowledge are frantically seeking just that, drilling here, there and operating with mere fragments of what was once known. - Orage

As early as 1993, in reaction to Mystery of the Sphinx, Chief Inspector Hawass demonstrated that he would now be the sole arbiter of what was science in Egypt. He expelled West’s crew from Giza and saw to it that they would never work there again

Shadow of Nemesis, Part IV

http://jackheart2014.blogspot.com/2015/09/shadow-of-nemesis-4-nasa-and-prophet-of.html

By halfway through the last year of the second millennium, someone finally wrote a book containing the facts necessary to understand just what is going on at the Giza plateau.
It wasn’t West, Stichen or Bauval; and although the book was also written by two denizens of the empire’s dark heart, it wasn’t the ponderous tome that came out around the same time.
Presumptuously titled Giza the Truth, that book is intended to appear as the definitive summary of the behind the scenes politics of Giza. It instead leaves its more credulous readers with the distinct impression that it was written for academia as an initiation exercise by a pair of unemployed British ex-hippies.

Ironically enough on Dr. Schoch’s web site, the authors of Giza the Truth are publically accused of lying and misrepresenting his data by the usually soft-spoken scientist.[60]
Although written on an unsustainable premise, The Stargate Conspiracy by Lynn Picknett and Clive Prince documents the synarchism-driven agenda that moves events on the Giza plateau.
Edgar Cayce was born in 1877. He died in 1945. In 1910, he was introduced to the world by no less a sponsor than the NY Times, as an illiterate bumpkin who, when under hypnosis, became a master physician. Nothing could have been further from the truth than Cayce being either illiterate or a bumpkin.
The first seven years of Cayce’s career were spent working in bookshops. Thirty years later, he still had the book catalogues he worked with memorized and could recite them at will. When he came of age to be initiated at twenty-two, he joined his father Leslie B. Cayce as a travelling salesman for the Fraternal Insurance Company. The company catered to Free Masons, and Edgar’s father had the authority to set up new lodges.

Lost N Found
13th September 2015, 22:43
Very very interesting posts with a lot of other places to go and research. Good books to check out and read. I found some more or another place we all can check out. I do see a lot of the same stuff but then that is the connection to vet with to me. This site appears to have newer information and articles and books written a bit later. so here is that link.

https://thenibirusunset.wordpress.com/2015/04/25/tunnels-in-bucegi-mountains-shows-our-true-history/

So I am just reading and reading.

Thank you all
Not sure if this has been posted here before or in other places but thanks