PDA

View Full Version : What exactly is the "Keshe Foundation"?

WhiteLove
13th September 2015, 16:47
Why it the "Keshe Foundation" not a scam, why is the site still online? I need help answering those questions. What exactly would be the reason why the "Keshe Foundation" is not a scam? I cannot find anything "real" out on the site. No "real" measurements of anything, no real contact details, just some wild claims coupled with weird science coupled with no demos of anything useful. What have I missed here? If I would order one of those Magrav Universal Power systems, would not get any product and want my money back, how do I go about getting that money back? If this was such an amazing product, then why can't I find a single YouTube clip showing the amazing performance of the Magrav Universal Power systems?

My view is that this is a scam, please prove me wrong.

Found this though:

b3ResyQAlG4

More thoughts on the topic here (http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/13583-facts-about-keshe.html).

Xanth
13th September 2015, 19:01
Perhaps you ought to read the Keshe Foundation Significant Announcements (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?83294-Significant-Keshe-Foundation-public-announcements) thread for a better understanding of what's happening at the Keshe Foundation.

One post I found particularly useful by Aurelius was http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?83294-Significant-Keshe-Foundation-public-announcements&p=990950&viewfull=1#post990950 about the goals, techologies, and challenges for the Keshe Foundation.

If you want to do your own research and form your own opinion based on that, the information is available above.

Lifebringer
13th September 2015, 19:16
I think if they were fraud they wouldn't have facebook and youtube accounts that can be traced and numerous other scientific how to do video, jmo

WhiteLove
13th September 2015, 19:44
Perhaps you ought to read the Keshe Foundation Significant Announcements (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?83294-Significant-Keshe-Foundation-public-announcements) thread for a better understanding of what's happening at the Keshe Foundation.

One post I found particularly useful by Aurelius was http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?83294-Significant-Keshe-Foundation-public-announcements&p=990950&viewfull=1#post990950 about the goals, techologies, and challenges for the Keshe Foundation.

If you want to do your own research and form your own opinion based on that, the information is available above.

From what I've seen so far about the Keshe "stuff", I have not seen anything that makes any sense. There is no theoretical basis for anything. The drawings are showing basically how nothing is connected, how nothing works and how nothing can be proven from this. I can do this too:

"So using plasma we can gain gravitational because in the material we have electrical forces that react and pull the electrons in this direction, so that there is a field of anti matter forming in this direction. So this spin force of gravitational can then flow in the opposite direction, which now can be used to fuel the reactor. We have tapped into the electrical energy field and achieve plasma inside of the reactor, because using the gravitational we can form the right conditions to achieve this. We are a non-profit organization. This Magrav power system is currenly under production and will become available early September for 500 EUR."

vortexpoint
13th September 2015, 20:34
After doing some google search I must say Mr Keshe looks very fishy indeed! All he is doing is making grandiose claims without anything concrete whatsoever. He seems to lie more often than he tell the truth. Check what Sterling Allan from peswiki has to say about him:

http://pesn.com/2015/08/28/9602655_Mehran-Keshe_extremely-irrational_slanderous-allegations/

and

http://pesn.com/2015/08/12/9602649_Keshe-timeline-of-lack-of-success/

Apparently Keshe has never sold any working units to this day.

Also here's an interesting thread about Keshe.

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/13583-facts-about-keshe.html

I wouldn't been too keen on giving any money to this guy. Has anyone ever seen him produce any proof of his claims? Has anyone ever tested Keshe's devices?

enfoldedblue
13th September 2015, 21:07
From what I've seen over several years Keshe is one of those 'Something massive is just around the corner ... any minute now ... soon ..." things that NEVER actually produce anything substantial. I remember when i looked into it several years ago .... I found then the any minute now thing had already been going on for years. Hopefully Im wrong ... but i dont expect much will ever come out it.

WhiteLove
13th September 2015, 21:23
After doing some google search I must say Mr Keshe looks very fishy indeed! All he is doing is making grandiose claims without anything concrete whatsoever. He seems to lie more often than he tell the truth. Check what Sterling Allan from peswiki has to say about him:

http://pesn.com/2015/08/28/9602655_Mehran-Keshe_extremely-irrational_slanderous-allegations/

and

I wouldn't been too keen on giving any money to this guy. Has anyone ever seen him produce any proof of his claims? Has anyone ever tested Keshe's devices?

Thanks, I just watched it, but I want to see a flying car... :dancing:

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/I_s-Im5aOXU/hqdefault.jpg

Aurelius
13th September 2015, 21:33
Why it the "Keshe Foundation" not a scam, why is the site still online? I need help answering those questions. What exactly would be the reason why the "Keshe Foundation" is not a scam? I cannot find anything "real" out on the site. No "real" measurements of anything, no real contact details, just some wild claims coupled with weird science coupled with no demos of anything useful. What have I missed here? If I would order one of those Magrav Universal Power systems, would not get any product and want my money back, how do I go about getting that money back? If this was such an amazing product, then why can't I find a single YouTube clip showing the amazing performance of the Magrav Universal Power systems?

<snip>

i guess you see what (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?83294-Significant-Keshe-Foundation-public-announcements&p=974356&viewfull=1#post974356) you [want to] see :clapping:

WhiteLove
13th September 2015, 21:38

<snip>

i guess you see what (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?83294-Significant-Keshe-Foundation-public-announcements&p=974356&viewfull=1#post974356) you (want to) see :clapping:

Or, I don't see what I want to see. (please see the flying car above) :blackwidow:

Johnny
13th September 2015, 22:36
Or, I don't see what I want to see. (please see the flying car above) :blackwidow:

I do not think either you, I or anyone else has learned about plasma when we went to school. What Keshe have to convey to us is not understood by the established science. As you were told in another thread,

'come with a proof and you are dead.' It is therefore Keshe started on his knowledge school. (they can not kill us all).

It is not easy to understand/ be conscious, about what he has to say because we do not really have any reference to attach it with. I started to feel that this was the right thing, and today I'm not afraid to say that this

is the true 'missing link'. It is very much more than free energy and flying cars.

This video has nothing to do with Keshe, but is quite interesting in the context of the established science, and IMO worth to see.

gK6zHysxoCo

btw can you tell us about how a person becomes conscious about ... what ever. In other words, what is the difference between render something you have 'learned' and render something you are conscious about ?

Cheers Johnny :)

Johnny
13th September 2015, 22:47

Found this though:

b3ResyQAlG4

More thoughts on the topic here (http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/13583-facts-about-keshe.html).

You will be able to find many more videos about the 'Fraud' both from people who do not understand it, and second from people who do not want you to understand it.

There is a war going on out there !!!!! and the war is about our consciousness.

Johnny :)

joeecho
13th September 2015, 23:15
Imagine someone making up a 'delivery system' involving something miraculous and trying to sell it as such.

An effective way to minimize those questioning the authenticity of said 'delivery system' would be to tell them that there are 'people' that do not want you to understand it and that there is a war going on regarding your consciousness (or something like that).......and that is why you have doubts.

Having said that, I know nothing about Keshe Foundation but the pros for it have a ring to it that sounds like a modern day con. Whether or not it is a con, I don't know.

Johnny
13th September 2015, 23:51
An effective way to minimize those questioning the authenticity of said 'delivery system' would be to tell them that there are 'people' that do not want you to understand it and that there is a war going on regarding your consciousness (or something like that).......and that is why you have doubts.

Hello again joeecho :) About the understanding, this are MY words NOT from Keshe Foundations

Having said that, I know nothing about Keshe Foundation but the pros for it have a ring to it that sounds like a modern day con. Whether or not it is a con, I don't know.

There have been two units for sale on electrical performance, the old one from about 2012 which was banned by the Belgian authorities (the old king) and so was not delivered. then the new which is 10 times

cheaper and would be heading out to those who have ordered in this days. The new one is cheaper because they have been wiser to do it in a more stylish way. I think the new way has been invented by a hairdresser from

Nigeria living in London. Yes I know the last sound weird, but you can see and listen to him here cfaMMojo6ek

Bubu
14th September 2015, 01:43
from what I have seen so far, Its a scam.

chiki
14th September 2015, 04:47

and

Thanks for this If it's true what a bastard is keshe. I just feel sorry for the people who's work Keshe take and claims as his own!

xeon
14th September 2015, 05:15
I think there are several threads on Keshe on this forum. The last time, Keshe said he "released" all his findings and knowledge in a bunch of huge files and urged everyone to download and "make use" of it. Some people got excited and downloaded those files. That was couple of months ago, and I am curious, how is it working out for those of you that downloaded those files? Did you actually get anything concrete, let alone built a free energy device from them? I assume not.

Neither has there been any videos on YouTube from Mr Keshe himself to show a WORKING example of his "Magrav technology" all these years. Zero. This despite the fact that his "foundation" makes "significant announcements" every few months or so.

I have heard of Keshe since many YEARS ago, 4-5 years back, and in all this time, there has been totally nothing concrete from him. Nothing of any real substance at all. Just a lot of talk going on and on in very unclear and abstract terms. I am 100% convinced he is a conman and if you want to be a conman, you can learn a lot from him.

But I am surprised that there are folks still hoping on him and believing on him that one day, he will deliver a free energy device that works :)

Just because you want to believe in something or someone, that doesn't (necessarily) make it true, even if the person gives the impression of being on your side, and says all the anti-establishment things you want to hear....

It's like these faith healers who are anti medical establishment and go around convincing people not to go to hospital even when they are terminally ill, and when they die, it's because they "lacked faith". Keshe is operating on the same premise - if you or anyone could never get a working free energy device from his "blueprints", it's because you lack the knowledge and the fault is with you, not him.

Don't get me wrong, it's not that I am for or against the medical establishment, but this A vs B paradigm or way of thinking, is and has been used successfully for countless generations to fool and manipulate and control countless human beings. Remember, God gave us both sides of the brain, one is the logical, and the other is the intuitive side - We NEED both sides.

Nick Matkin
14th September 2015, 10:21
Indeed xeon. While I don't deny the possibility of what we casually call "free energy", where are Keshe's technical measurements? That is, real figures in volts, amps and watts. Where are those who have downloaded his plans and made something? Wouldn't they be shouting from the rooftops that it works, and it is not a scam?

Why isn't the Keshe Foundation offering this equipment to an NGO, (Oxfam springs to mind, but there are others) to use his technology to bring electricity to a small African village? I've suggested this before and was told the technology had been taken to Africa, but that's not the same as being used in Africa is it?

Such a bold move would not only prove to the world that this is a genuine technology, but would demonstrate a true entrepreneurial spirit. More importantly it would gain significant media attention, and very likely attract funds to develop the technology.

At the moment I'm minded to think there's nothing there. I've heard feeble excuses suggesting this sort of technology's output power cannot be measured using present technology's equipment. Well if it's generating voltage and current to operate lighting, air conditioning, communications equipment, etc. - all products of "present technology" - then they'll just have to try harder.

How many forum members have seen it working first hand? Or better still, actually made a functioning device from the endless videos and downloads? Who has bought one?

Sunny-side-up
14th September 2015, 12:09
All I can personally say is, I resonate with most of the principles of Keshe sciences.

It all fits in to my view of the way our illusion/matrix universe works.

The Gravity/Magnetic/Plasma's/Electrics all trying to form points of balance where adjusting one in relation to the other can have desired effects/movement/powers//outcomes/products!
That all resonates and is far more in-tune than our dumb down Explode/Blast it sciences we have to live with!

If nothing else he is opening minds to a wider view of possible reality's and ways to evolve!

Erich
14th September 2015, 12:59
It is not a scam or a fraud. If you were involved and watching the workshops, had invested time to know what Mr. Keshe is doing you would not be so insulting. Things are not arranged for casual, half assed inquiries. If you are prepared to put in some serious effort, there is a mountain of knowledge to climb.

Richard S.
14th September 2015, 13:32
I think there are several threads on Keshe on this forum. The last time, Keshe said he "released" all his findings and knowledge in a bunch of huge files and urged everyone to download and "make use" of it. Some people got excited and downloaded those files. That was couple of months ago, and I am curious, how is it working out for those of you that downloaded those files? Did you actually get anything concrete, let alone built a free energy device from them? I assume not.

Neither has there been any videos on YouTube from Mr Keshe himself to show a WORKING example of his "Magrav technology" all these years. Zero. This despite the fact that his "foundation" makes "significant announcements" every few months or so.

I have heard of Keshe since many YEARS ago, 4-5 years back, and in all this time, there has been totally nothing concrete from him. Nothing of any real substance at all. Just a lot of talk going on and on in very unclear and abstract terms. I am 100% convinced he is a conman and if you want to be a conman, you can learn a lot from him.

But I am surprised that there are folks still hoping on him and believing on him that one day, he will deliver a free energy device that works :)

Just because you want to believe in something or someone, that doesn't (necessarily) make it true, even if the person gives the impression of being on your side, and says all the anti-establishment things you want to hear....

It's like these faith healers who are anti medical establishment and go around convincing people not to go to hospital even when they are terminally ill, and when they die, it's because they "lacked faith". Keshe is operating on the same premise - if you or anyone could never get a working free energy device from his "blueprints", it's because you lack the knowledge and the fault is with you, not him.

Don't get me wrong, it's not that I am for or against the medical establishment, but this A vs B paradigm or way of thinking, is and has been used successfully for countless generations to fool and manipulate and control countless human beings. Remember, God gave us both sides of the brain, one is the logical, and the other is the intuitive side - We NEED both sides.

I looked at those files, I go through documentation and schematic drawings on a daily basis.

The files seem like nothing but junk.

- Schematic drawings showing un-detailed plans of ideas, that have NO science attached to it.
- The drawings are really bad, no details whatsoever, a 5 year old could draw those.
- No references to nomenclature of drawings, there are numbers on the drawings, but nothing to refer to.
- No real technical data in patents, just a bunch of ideas with no details, talking about abstracts.

Truly disappointing, I gave him a run, now I am moving on to others.

PESN.com is the place to be, if something comes out that works, they will be all over it.

Johnny
14th September 2015, 13:46
from what I have seen so far, Its a scam.

From what I know so far, it's true.

Here's a hint to understand it (IMO).

Do we live in a universe that has been created? NO.

Do we live in a universe which creates? YES.

Remember the earth are in the one of many galaxies !

Johnny
14th September 2015, 14:01
I understand that many here in the thread seem Keshe Foundation is bogus.

If you are interested in cheap energy so look here:

N2vzotsvvkw

Here's how you (and I) have been scammed and made foolish for many decades:

Weinberg and his men proved the efficacy of thorium reactors in hundreds of tests at Oak Ridge from the ’50s through the early ’70s. But thorium hit a dead end. Locked in a struggle with a nuclear- armed Soviet Union, the US government in the ’60s chose to build uranium-fueled reactors — in part because they produce plutonium that can be refined into weapons-grade material. The course of the nuclear industry was set for the next four decades, and thorium power became one of the great what-if technologies of the 20th century.

Source: http://www.wired.com/2009/12/ff_new_nukes/

Also look here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thorium-based_nuclear_power special under: Background and brief history.

You read probably such stories every day in the MSM or what ? !!!

Nick Matkin
14th September 2015, 14:07
It is not a scam or a fraud. If you were involved and watching the workshops, had invested time to know what Mr. Keshe is doing you would not be so insulting. Things are not arranged for casual, half assed inquiries. If you are prepared to put in some serious effort, there is a mountain of knowledge to climb.

I don't think anyone is intending to be insulting, but are just showing frustration after witnessing years of promises that don't come to anything except impenetrable and woolly technical guff.

Perhaps you can point the sceptics to some unambiguous, meaningful technical data, or to someone who has made one by following Keshe's instructions?

Is it any wonder that an organization involved in ground-braking research with such a public face attracts sceptics when all they see is smoke and mirrors? Even Apple have to develop and present their research as real products eventually.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

@Johnny:

Exactly old chap! A meaningful presentation with facts and figures. Perhaps Mr Keshe should get himself a slot an TEDx - how about it then?

Johnny
14th September 2015, 14:19
¤=[Post Update]=¤

[/COLOR]@Johnny:

Exactly old chap! A meaningful presentation with facts and figures. Perhaps Mr Keshe should get himself a slot an TEDx - how about it then?

I Could not find him on TEDx :) But here is another one I think is good for 'beginners' :

fCFO3-MOCYE

And remark, he do not show the item to the camera, but only to the audience and now you will surely ask, why not ?. BTW the item is the first generation of the power generator.

Johnny
14th September 2015, 14:33
Here is another angle to Keshe Foundation:

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2015/08/10/disclosure-why-sabotaging-the-iran-agreement-takes-down-america/

Xanth
14th September 2015, 16:35
If the people think the Keshe Foundation is a scam does it really matter? If the Keshe foundation technologies were accurate do people really think TPTB wouldn't be waging a disinformation campaign against Keshe and trying to stop the technologies becoming available?

If the technologies are for real then one of two things will happen,

1) the techology will come out, or
2) the techology will be killed off like numerous other energy technologies that are pretty well documented.

If the technologies aren't for real then everyone's wasting their time, and time would be better spent looking for and supporting something that isn't a scam least that gets killed off as well. If you think this is a scam, look elsewhere for that flame to kindle, rather than wasting energy arguing that this is a scam.

Part of the problem here is that its not just about access to techology that fits in with preconceived ideas of what new technology innovation should look like, its more about potentially disruptive technology which can change the status quo, on all levels of society and how the current incumbents might not want that to happen.

x.

WhiteLove
14th September 2015, 18:41

Insulting I'm not, I'm just straight. Lovespot just opened the can of worms.

Aurelius
15th September 2015, 02:00
I Could not find him on TEDx :) But here is another one I think is good for 'beginners' :

fCFO3-MOCYE

<snip>

Hi Johnny, this is an excellent video for a re-fresh of the concepts and principles. Thx for posting this.

TargeT
15th September 2015, 02:01
From what I've seen over several years Keshe is one of those 'Something massive is just around the corner ... any minute now ... soon ..." things that NEVER actually produce anything substantial. I remember when i looked into it several years ago .... I found then the any minute now thing had already been going on for years. Hopefully Im wrong ... but i dont expect much will ever come out it.

I've done extensive research into his claims, even spending far more time than I'd like to admit with those ridiculous "patents". My conclusion mirrors the above post exactly.

I think he (they?) leverages the fact that most people just won't spend the time to dig through the all of his offerings and look for the actual empirical data (which doesn't exist).

I do not think either you, I or anyone else has learned about plasma when we went to school. What Keshe have to convey to us is not understood by the established science. As you were told in another thread,

Really? I learned about plasma in school... but that was the US so maybe different? (I heard we were globally ranked pretty damn low in science though?)

we played with Neon gas & other easily induced plasma states.. Now this was all very "conventional" ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plasma_(physics) ) science & I am sure there are very possibly some inaccuracies,, but the wild postulations and fantasy that is not reproducible in any usable way that I have seen (I quit giving it attention after the patents & so never tried any personally as I see them as a complete waste of time) mixed with a good story & sometimes great message do not make a thing real.

BEWARE EMOTIONAL MANIPULATION MIXED WITH APOPHENIA (http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Apophenia), all these con-artists use the same tactics, you just have to open your mind and step back to see it

Johnny
15th September 2015, 10:01
Hi Johnny, this is an excellent video for a re-fresh of the concepts and principles. Thx for posting this.

Yes Aurelius, it is good. I saw the video first time a couple of years ago, but also a couple of weeks ago, and this time, to my own surprise, I understood everything he talked about.

Johnny
15th September 2015, 10:53
Really? I learned about plasma in school... but that was the US so maybe different? (I heard we were globally ranked pretty damn low in science though?)

we played with Neon gas & other easily induced plasma states.. Now this was all very "conventional" ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plasma_(physics) ) science & I am sure there are very possibly some inaccuracies,, but the wild postulations and fantasy that is not reproducible in any usable way that I have seen (I quit giving it attention after the patents & so never tried any personally as I see them as a complete waste of time) mixed with a good story & sometimes great message do not make a thing real.

Oh yes, I forgot the neon gas :) Keshe's definition of plasma is: "it is everything, some is in matter form some is not", that helped ME to have a better understanding. (But don't ask me to explain it :) )

I do understand peoples frustrations, I have been there myself several times. But on the other hand (and this is my own pure speculation), when he promised a publication of one kind or another, it could be to see

how The Cabal/The Elite would react, because he is really on a very dangerous ground. He is certainly not stupid, so he know he will lose a lot of interest from other people and being ridiculed as also happened.

So in a ways, when he is crying: "The wolf is coming" a lot of times, it could be a kind of game with The Cabal/Elite, which unfortunately also goes above and beyond us.

I have also looked at some of his patents, and do not see any useful data in them, but maybe one have to be a lawyer to see any value in them.

BEWARE EMOTIONAL MANIPULATION MIXED WITH APOPHENIA (http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Apophenia), all these con-artists use the same tactics, you just have to open your mind and step back to see it

I appreciate your concern, but one do not have to be a literal con-artist to use that tactic, it happens every day all over the world, and if we add: "deficient data" to the term I think it will be complete.

Thank you TargeT.

PS: I was really tempted to replace your Niels Bohr signature from 'quantum mechanics' to 'plasma' !! :)

Snoweagle
15th September 2015, 11:02
Absolutely agree with both sides of this discussion. Charlatan or Saviour. who knows.

When Keshe made his original claims I was jubilant. At last somebody had broken the high energy physics line and come forth promoting insight, education and products based on plasma technologies. I was familiar with plasma and sought the data. It wasn't forth coming or not readily. I too became suspicious but stood back and ignored the developments progress and focussed on other things. When I returned subsequent times to find overviews there still weren't any documents clarifying the work. It was presented in a manner that required enquirers would apostate themselves to the science. This I initially found disturbing.

However, in light of the Black Sea, USS Donald Cook and the "Khibny" plasma device incident and the alleged landing enemy drones maybe indicative that now is the time for re-educating our youth into long lost science principles wrapped in a strongly shielded disciplined protocols and methods which does appear to be completely alien to us, the engineers and scientists of the recent past. This also falls into line with other developments in analogous sciences across Universities in Europe (maybe others) where leading science peers are recruiting students and industry to participate in emerging technologies. Hamburg University, Professor Konstantin Meyl and a variety of CERN related studies at Manchester Uni are scoping the future in a similar way.

Plasma technologies are lethal. This is not garage science. Plasma is dimensionless.
This science must be the custody of specialists so in light of my consideration here, I now view the method Keshe has adopted with a new found respect.

I still haven't read or watched much of his presentations, though am aware of many of the principles he would have to include, so will bide my time.

Johnny
15th September 2015, 11:33
Insulting I'm not, I'm just straight.

I love straight people, so please allow me also to be straight.

Lovespot just opened the can of worms.

Biiiig girl, it seems you had an agenda with this thread, why am I not surprised.

I would suggest that you read / reread Bill Ryan's advice to you : http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?85125-Interview-with-The-Ruiner-Kerry-Cassidy&p=997934&viewfull=1#post997934

and special that part
Some dot-connecting and deduction will always be required. This cannot be spoon-fed to you, or anyone else, in any pre-digested form. You need to do at least some of the groundwork (and THINKING) for yourself.

Maybe you will be able to understand this video (in your own language). It is not only a song, there is a surprise after the song. CxMRzmSBES0

No insult, I'm just straight !!!!!

Aurelius
15th September 2015, 14:32
<snip>

When Keshe made his original claims I was jubilant. At last somebody had broken the high energy physics line and come forth promoting insight, education and products based on plasma technologies. I was familiar with plasma and sought the data. It wasn't forth coming or not readily. I too became suspicious but stood back and ignored the developments progress and focussed on other things. When I returned subsequent times to find overviews there still weren't any documents clarifying the work. It was presented in a manner that required enquirers would apostate themselves to the science. This I initially found disturbing.

>> You are partially correct here. The knowledge has been deliberately delivered, in a particular fashion, to achieve a desired goal. At a high-level there are two aspects:

1. The way the information is being disseminated. Incremental baby steps to the foundation knowledge, then further baby steps to the simple embodiment of the knowledge to produce devices / systems, then on to more advanced devices / systems. Laymen are the target audience here, not corporations or scientists. The process is far from efficient, though it has to be done this way, if it were not, people would see the intermediate / advanced systems as pure "magic" and would not be able to relate to them. Understanding is key to the strategy, this will empower and then cause change. This tech will take one to a completely different realm of understanding physics. At this stage of the process, there are already enough "clowns" out there that don't "get it", this was fully expected, but luckily there are many that do "get it". Some right here on Avalon, but only a hand-full that we know of. The ones that do "get it" or those that are starting to "get it", have put in the the time & effort with publicly available information to achieve this. The available information is sufficient to be able to understand the foundation knowledge. The roll-out of the simple devices across the board (medical, agriculture, energy, material production) has already started. The information is intentionally being limited, you wont get an idiots guide (the lower limit), neither will you get a blueprint on how to make the next nasty weapon (the upper limit). Those that have "got it" understand the significance of the tech, those that haven't "got it" are none the wiser. I was surprised and disappointed to see the uptake on Avalon, I expected much more. This tech has very little to do with the mainstream definition of plasma. Anyone who uses mainstream plasma definition in the same sentence as Keshe plasma, only shows their ignorance and lack of understanding.

2. Ensure the fundamental concepts are understood at a grass-roots level. Holding-off showing too much, too soon. Avoid copy-cat behaviour (replicating devices without any understanding). Avoid entities with greater funding / capabilities / reach from abusing / de-railing the intended outcome.

However, in light of the Black Sea, USS Donald Cook and the "Khibny" plasma device incident and the alleged landing enemy drones maybe indicative that now is the time for re-educating our youth into long lost science principles wrapped in a strongly shielded disciplined protocols and methods which does appear to be completely alien to us, the engineers and scientists of the recent past. This also falls into line with other developments in analogous sciences across Universities in Europe (maybe others) where leading science peers are recruiting students and industry to participate in emerging technologies. Hamburg University, Professor Konstantin Meyl and a variety of CERN related studies at Manchester Uni are scoping the future in a similar way.

>>These events are very important & have far reaching consequences regarding understanding the global socio-political landscape. We think Iran is a 3rd world nation? Israel obsessed that Iran will build n. weapons? Ridiculous! Why would Iran want to go backwards?

Plasma technologies are lethal. This is not garage science. Plasma is dimensionless.

>>you got it, congratulations !!

This science must be the custody of specialists so in light of my consideration here, I now view the method Keshe has adopted with a new found respect.

>>plasma in its natural form is not lethal, it is harmless in the way it operates. for example using it for medical purposes, in the correct manner, is perfectly safe & most importantly NATURAL. Yes, it can be weaponised & cause problems. Hence the peace treaty and the importance behind this effort.

I still haven't read or watched much of his presentations, though am aware of many of the principles he would have to include, so will bide my time.

>>appears you have a perception of what the technology is, yet you haven't bothered to seriously investigate or understand what the tech actually is. ... so i'm not sure you're in a position to comment on the tech?

ps. this also applies to some of the other "cheerleaders" in this thread, who are coming from the same position.

For those or you waiting to "see something" or "looking for proof", there is already enough on the table: medical; energy production, radiation de-contamination, agriculture or material production fronts. If you still "can't see", I have to assume you are either mentally dysfunctional or blind.

I'm not going to waste any more time in this silly thread, you have been given enough information, what you make of it, or what you do with it, is up to you.

Michi
15th September 2015, 15:35
Wow - there are a lot of speculations and opinions here. It's like a discussion, if Jesus ever existed - with the difference that Keshe's claims are in current time and thus can be proven right or false. But this requires some proof.
So - again, maybe there is someone amongst us who touched and tested the real thing? :bigsmile:

Nick Matkin
15th September 2015, 16:43
@Aurelius

Since Keshe has been publishing his work for some considerable years now, has anyone who has 'got it' made one yet? Devplan, myself and no doubt others following this thread would like to know.

(There is plenty of unflattering material about the Keshe Foundation on the web. Unfortunately I don't see a corresponding number of successful independent experimenters demonstrating their success to counter the negativity.)

I really want there to be a breakthrough, the world needs it. But I'm really not at all convinced by this work...

Johnny
15th September 2015, 18:31
Wow - there are a lot of speculations and opinions here. It's like a discussion, if Jesus ever existed - with the difference that Keshe's claims are in current time and thus can be proven right or false. But this requires some proof.
So - again, maybe there is someone amongst us who touched and tested the real thing? :bigsmile:

If I had, I would not tell you or anyone else about it. Not because I do not think it concern you, but I would not at this time make it public, There are other than you, who follow this thread.

There is a video on this thread, where you can see it demonstrated.

TargeT
17th September 2015, 06:16

everything kinda hinges on this... I've never seen anything; I'd love to be wrong on this.

@Aurelius

Since Keshe has been publishing his work for some considerable years now, has anyone who has 'got it' made one yet? Devplan, myself and no doubt others following this thread would like to know.

(There is plenty of unflattering material about the Keshe Foundation on the web. Unfortunately I don't see a corresponding number of successful independent experimenters demonstrating their success to counter the negativity.)

I really want there to be a breakthrough, the world needs it. But I'm really not at all convinced by this work...

He's have no bigger supporter than me if there was something there...

you don't sit on something this huge for YEARS with zero proof leaking out, not even a blurry photo?

Even Big foot followers's have it better than Keshe fans.

Aspen
18th September 2015, 04:52
There is a public facebook page called The Golden Age of Gans. They mention the Keshe Foundation a lot so I am assuming the technology comes from there. They post many videos of people actually conducting experiments. Hope this is helpful. https://www.facebook.com/groups/GoldenAgeofGans/

and this one https://www.facebook.com/AmericansForKesheFoundation
https://www.facebook.com/Keshe-Foundation-126388777468892/timeline/

workshops, images of things people have built and links to purchase products that work