PDA

View Full Version : Energy Fields Imaging & Visuals of Healing Intent

Innocent Warrior
14th September 2015, 12:26
Harry Oldfield is an inventor and scientist who develops ways of presenting visual images of energy fields. This first video is a presentation of some of Oldfield's slides and videos. He gives a brief introduction to each imaging method, followed by various images of bio/energy fields.

Some of the methods and images in the presentation are;

Kirlian Photography - phantom images, organic materials, cancer cells.

Polycontrast Interference Photography - meridians, meridian flow of a Qi Gong master, blocked heart chakra, a woman in early and late stages of pregnancy and her baby, crack cocaine addict with energy attachments.

The Oldfield Microscope - water flea, water flea heartbeat, pollen, wasp wing, slime mould, live blood.

The Oldfield Filter (paranormal photography) - orb, Stonehenge (wow).

ASTpWcyrBpw

These next two clips demonstrate the power of healing intent and the interconnectivity of everything.

In the first clip you will see a person touching the leaf of a vine plant, with no intent. Note that nothing changes when the hand touches the leaf.

In the second clip, with healing intent, the person touches the same leaf. Note that not only can we see the effect on the leaf, but also the vine and a separate plant in the background. :)

ldxDZnZ0_2Y

GZep6l71MCw

The final clip is from a crystal thought experiment.

From the YouTube description; 20 members of a healing group were asked to simultaneously focus 'positive thoughts' on a clear quartz crystal on a signal given by the researcher. No other parameters would change, except the change in thought focus when the signal was given. For the first half of the experiment, there is little change in the light around the crystal as seen through BFR FILTER 1. About halfway through the experiment, the signal is given. The light on, in, and around, the crystal brightens and an orange 'glow' can be seen starting to form and expand around the crystal. By the end of the session an expanse of changed colour is seen around the crystal and the field has expanded further. It appears as if the thought focus has changed the light around the crystal.

As1Grutve5c

I've been imagining how drastically our behaviour would be altered if we were able to see these fields with our own eyes.

danegeroussacredgeometry
14th September 2015, 14:26
Thanks for sharing Rachel! I loved the last video of the Quartz. Ive been researching kirlian photography. Synchronistic I would come across this :)

betoobig
14th September 2015, 19:30
Thanks Rachel, i believe my energy field also changed while wachting the quarz video. I love it. Youare right we will change so much our behavior if could just see this on our own. Beutiful. I will touch everything with intention from now on.
Love...Evol

Snoweagle
14th September 2015, 21:54
I've been imagining how drastically our behaviour would be altered if we were able to see these fields with our own eyes.

They do, "you" don't. Our brain "sees" the energies, we see the image. That is our conditioning.

DeDukshyn
14th September 2015, 22:47

They do, "you" don't. Our brain "sees" the energies, we see the image. That is our conditioning.

I recall back in the day playing with LSD. It scrambles your brains regular conditioning enough you can see some of these energetic patterns. Human senses are designed to pick up some of these subtle energies (likely with input from the good ol' pineal); The "conditioning" occurs because these energy patterns that we see as infants and toddlers, are never considered by "adults" as even existing, therefore they get deemed as "valuless" by the child's brain when linguistically structured thought becomes the mind's main "controller". After that, that which is ineffable tends to be regarded as "non-existent" or "waste info" by the brain and is filtered out.

Journeyon
15th September 2015, 03:23
Great videos Rachel. I also connected to the last one with the crystal! It felt as if my heart was expanding along with the crystal colors.

I haven't finished the video by Harry Oldfield but plan to watch it.

Thanks,
Journeyon

Fairy Friend
15th September 2015, 03:31
Wow that is very visually stimulating. I love it.

kirolak
15th September 2015, 07:36
Interesting that the energy around the crystal is so red/orange. . . I have never seen heart energy this colour before, though I can often see energy (or whatever it is!)

Snoweagle
15th September 2015, 12:03

I recall back in the day playing with LSD. It scrambles your brains regular conditioning enough you can see some of these energetic patterns. Human senses are designed to pick up some of these subtle energies (likely with input from the good ol' pineal); The "conditioning" occurs because these energy patterns that we see as infants and toddlers, are never considered by "adults" as even existing, therefore they get deemed as "valuless" by the child's brain when linguistically structured thought becomes the mind's main "controller". After that, that which is ineffable tends to be regarded as "non-existent" or "waste info" by the brain and is filtered out.

My post stroke condition opened my kudalini (pineal). I know how it works and how to use it. I know its science and it is just awesome. It is now my seventh sense, the sixth being intuition.

Traditional taught schooling disassociates our developing senses into our touchy feely material object dependency, our life matrix. Medical science has also been corrupted compounding our plight by further disassociation by making us medicine dependent.

If your head says "go" and your senses say "no", follow your senses and walk away.

Snoweagle
15th September 2015, 12:24
Interesting that the energy around the crystal is so red/orange. . . I have never seen heart energy this colour before, though I can often see energy (or whatever it is!)

Elsewhere you confided into having had a head injury that has impacted your perception or provided you with visions. Now you can see the bodies energy in others? I do believe you.

To operate my kundalini manually* all I have to do is "desire of it" and my frontal lobe excites and opens my body senses to that of interest or scrutiny. It is entirely seperate from my active brain processes and is quite literally untouchable as I do not control it but it will respond whenever it is so "desired". My body then responds internally and drives my intuition (not just restricted to the gut or heart) as a whole which I am aware of at the back of my head in my hippocampus. Do I "feel" it? No not in the strictest sense of feel. I am more aware of a presence which then raises my matrix brain with options to consider.

What I am trying to say is, the more you relax and not drive the process the greater the awareness becomes. Allow your senses free reign quietly, don't try to push or pull it, think of it as the real you inside the matrix you.

Ok I'm bipolar now, maybe easier for me than others but the door is open to everyone. My stroke was a short cut and based on your experiences Kirolak it might be useful information especially for women whom are half way there already.

The bodies energies are subtle, we are all linked by this energy.

* operates automatically normaly

Innocent Warrior
15th September 2015, 14:35

Elsewhere you confided into having had a head injury that has impacted your perception or provided you with visions. Now you can see the bodies energy in others? I do believe you.

To operate my kundalini manually* all I have to do is "desire of it" and my frontal lobe excites and opens my body senses to that of interest or scrutiny. It is entirely seperate from my active brain processes and is quite literally untouchable as I do not control it but it will respond whenever it is so "desired". My body then responds internally and drives my intuition (not just restricted to the gut or heart) as a whole which I am aware of at the back of my head in my hippocampus. Do I "feel" it? No not in the strictest sense of feel. I am more aware of a presence which then raises my matrix brain with options to consider.

What I am trying to say is, the more you relax and not drive the process the greater the awareness becomes. Allow your senses free reign quietly, don't try to push or pull it, think of it as the real you inside the matrix you.

Ok I'm bipolar now, maybe easier for me than others but the door is open to everyone. My stroke was a short cut and based on your experiences Kirolak it might be useful information especially for women whom are half way there already.

The bodies energies are subtle, we are all linked by this energy.

* operates automatically normaly

Thanks for sharing these insights, Snoweagle.

Kirolak, Snoweagle, are you familiar with the artist, Adam Scott Miller? He received a blow to the head when he was fifteen years old and it left him with enhanced vision, also. His art is fascinating and beautiful. More information on him here (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?860-Enlightenment-and-related-matters.&p=997608&viewfull=1#post997608).

http://36.media.tumblr.com/cf09039a3613478774415d4066f56c0b/tumblr_nfnck1f5Z01tne1sko1_1280.jpg

https://ravenectar.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/solarise_by_corpuscallosum-d5gxgk9.jpg

http://adamscottmiller.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/CelestialShore-1500x1282.jpg

Innocent Warrior
15th September 2015, 14:48
Kirlian images (second one is a crystal).

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/63/0e/1b/630e1be981849b1ec4882d475f565780.jpg

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/fd/62/a7/fd62a74548c493d673fd757e5528a36b.jpg

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/e7/84/e7/e784e7cd48e7a743c4e3e626ad67ef29.jpg

http://www.healingthemindbodyandsoul.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Kirlianapple.jpg

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/f1/Kirlian_Photograph_of_a_Coleus_Leaf_1980.jpg

Innocent Warrior
15th September 2015, 14:55
Being captured on Structured Light Sensor (SLS) camera. It's a short clip but has a long intro, skip to the 28 second mark.

FgDG48ujYU4

betoobig
15th September 2015, 16:56
I bet with the increase of energy we will start seeing a little bit more of what we see now. Rachel i love the paintings, thanks.
Love...Evol