PDA

View Full Version : Incredibly IMPORTANT information: Geopathic Zones

Mozart
15th September 2015, 03:00
Note: I've searched to see if anything on this topic has been posted and none came up.

I finally finished David's entire Wisdom Teachings series over the weekend and now have watched the first 9 episodes of David Wilcock's Disclosure series on Gaiam TV.

The Disclosure series is awesome.

I was really excited about David getting ready to launch into his series on pyramids in his latest Wisdom Teachings, but he has done a detour back into delving into the Cabal, and I’m, like, “nooooooo!”

I’m very much into making pyramids, so I was eager to see what he had to say about it; however, I’m also very much into seeing what he has to say about the Cabal, as I want to see those bastards defeated ASAP.

Anyway...

Geopathic Zones

David did a FANTASTIC series on Geopathic Zones in Episodes 122 through 129 in his Wisdom Teachings.

That series has utterly important information that could easily make a HUGE DIFFERENCE in your lives once you learn about the vital importance of knowing whether or not your bed that you sleep in is or is not located in a geopathic zone.

Geo = geography

Pathic = sickness

David talked about an amazing dowser ... um, sh*t, what was his name … anyway, this dowser in the 1930s Germany was hired to figure out why/how 54 people out of a town of 3,300 people had died of cancer … with most of them dying in the same houses, over and over.

The dowser was not told of where the cancer patients were — he was allowed to visit every home under strict supervision of the local government and allowed only to dowse as needed at each location, nothing else.

This dowser got ALL 54 LOCATIONS right of each of those 54 cancer patients who died!

Just from dowsing with a willow stick.

And what he was looking for was geopathic zones that are created by various things, such as underwater streams/rivers flowing deep in the ground under one’s bedroom; such as geomagnetic lines that flow around the world, and they are quite close to each other, like 8 to 11 feet apart, and being 12″ to 16″ wide, etc.

There are many, many potential sources of energies that create geopathic zones.

One doctor opined that 99% of all diseases result from people sleeping in beds that are in poor locations — right in geopathic zones, especially in zones that criss-cross each other right under one’s bed, the center of an "X" going right under the bed.

There are two geomagnetic grid lines that flow around the world. One flows from the North/South axis, flowing in a 45-degree angles, relative to the North/South axis, flowing like a giant "X" grid; the other flows in a lateral axis, like in a tic-tac-toe grid format. Both grid lines overlay each other, creating an effing mess of lines in which it's a challenge to find the sweet zones that do not have those frick'n lines flowing under/through one's bed location.

So, the North/South grid sort of looks like this:

XXXXXXX
XXXXXXX
XXXXXXX

The lateral grid sort of looks like this:

TTTTTTTT
TTTTTTTT
TTTTTTTT

And they frick'n overlap each other, with the "X" marks the zone crossing right in the middle of alternating lateral squares, leaving one square open (that's the safe, sweet zone) and the other square having a central "X" going right through the middle of the square.

So, it's a frick'n challenge to find those elusive sweet, safe zones.

A German First Lady (a wife of the president, from 1978 to 1984) authored an order to have some 700 cancer patients move their beds to safe locations, per the directions of professional dowsers … ALL 700 cancer patients recovered and had their cancers go into full remission.

Just from moving their beds! In many cases, beds were moved just a few feet.

This is potentially incredibly important information that you need to know.

I had typed out a bunch of information into a Word doc, but I cannot find the effing doc! Sheesh.

Anyway, I did save a link that I found:

http://geomancygroup.org/secular-space/geopathic-stress/

That should give you an idea.

I’m tell’n ya. That geopathic series on Gaiam TV alone is worth an entire year’s worth of subscriptions, especially if your bed is within a geopathic zone that could be giving you trouble. Trouble that could be generating untold misery and hundreds or thousands of dollars of expenses in your efforts to heal, let alone the opportunity costs of opportunities foregone from being chronically sick.

You can google “geopathic zones” to get started on this.

I have a couple of gadgets on order, so I can’t wait to use ‘em; meanwhile, I’m going to start dowsing and using metal rods in short copper pipes that would be held in my hand to see if they can pick up the energies of the geopathic zones.

This gadget protects you from the EMFs from your computer:

http://www.magnetotherapy.de/MEDISEND-protect.643.0.html

This gadget may be useful in helping you locate potential geopathic zones in your home, especially in/around your bed:

https://www.trifield.com/content/natural-electromagnetic-meter/

I've not yet used them, as they've not arrived yet, so I don't know the potential efficacy of them ... FYI.

Dogs like to sleep in areas free from geopathic stress; same with horses and goats.

Cats LIKE to sleep in areas of geopathic stress ... go figure! Watch your cat closely and see where your cat likes to sleep on its own, at least the one spot where it likes to sleep most frequently when, say, everyone is gone from the house. That's one good clue to look for right off the bat, or cat, I should say. ;-)

My housemate, the owner of the housecat, "Pie" (short for "Sweetie Pie") is gone on a one-week vacation, so her cat has retreated to the ONE spot where Pie always sleeps when her human guardian (as opposed to "owner" ... we don't "own" animals, as they are beings in their own right, IMO) is gone on a big trip.

And guess what, that ONE SPOT where the cat sleeps is a bed where my housemate's brother used to sleep, and lo, behold, he had massive insomnia problems and massive, chronic sicknesses going on when he was living here. Hmmmmm.

And my housemate used to sleep at that bedroom where her brother used to sleep ... she hated that room, big-time, as she also had massive insomnia and medical problems as well.

Those geomagnetic lines criss-cross so frequently that it’s almost impossible to have your entire bedroom free of those lines, so it’s an imperative to find out exactly where those lines criss-cross in your room, so that you could find safe zones in which to put your bed.

This is very, very important information that you should know about and act on it asap.

The Cabal has intentionally withheld this vital information from the Americans (and most people in the world) so that they could create as many sick patients as possible in order for their immensely profitable Pharmaceutical-Industrial Complex to make as much money as possible.

Disgusting!

Germany, on the other hand, as far as I know, is very advanced with this kind of technology, so few Germans have their beds in any adverse geopathic zones, as the Germans are well aware of this vitally-important issue.

So, fight back with information and find out where the safe zones are in your bedrooms.

Fanna
15th September 2015, 03:42
Great summary. I've watched those as well an they are some good stuff. Check out the padmasambava stuff too ;)

Mozart
15th September 2015, 03:47
Hi Fanna,

Thanks for your support.

Oh, yea, the Padma stuff had me absolutely laughing through tears. Padma is SO awesome! This dude kicks some serious spiritual ass!

Lifebringer
15th September 2015, 07:44
I'm wondering, if that why they/dogs dance around sniffing until they find the right spot to poo?

MorningSong
15th September 2015, 08:31
Hahah Lifebringer... I bet it does!

This is a very interesting and important topic!

I have a close friend who is professionally involved with a certain scientist Nicola Limardo (google him for more info then use Google translate to read) who has a company in Novara, Italy that specializes in producing building materials and medical devices to combat the ill effects of natural and manmade radiation by blocking/diverting it. From what I understand, their technology works on the principles of the Faraday cage. The Italian government recogizes these devices as valid (therefore, recognizes the science behind it as valid) and give tax rebates on their purchase price which, in all honesty, do not seem terribly expensive to me.

I have participated in a few of their seminars presenting the damage this radiation can do and how to remedy the problem in our living spaces. The testimonials are amazing! They will also come out to your home to scan and to locate the energy points and nodes mentioned in the OP.

If anyone needs more info on this company, feel free to PM me. I am not personally involved with this company in any way, but I do promote the science 100%.

transiten
15th September 2015, 09:00
Hello Mozart :highfive: Mercury slow going retro on the 18:th, old friends and themes popping up! Tomorrow I'm meeting an old friend I haven't seen for 4 years who can dows from a distance on a paper where the Curry and Hartmann lines are crossing in the rooms where you live!

Bubu
15th September 2015, 09:04
"A German First Lady (a wife of the president, from 1978 to 1984) authored an order to have some 700 cancer patients move their beds to safe locations, per the directions of professional dowsers … ALL 700 cancer patients recovered and had their cancers go into full remission."

Wow sounds so amazing to be true. This means that there is no other cause of cancer except geopathic. Maybe we should as the germans.

The Truth Is In There
15th September 2015, 13:44
i've written a few posts about this years ago but i think mostly people disregarded the info at the time.

anyway, don't believe everything you read. some people say this is pathogenic, some say that is. some dowsers came up with grids and later other dowsers found these grids when before nobody found them. a lot of it is either guesswork or plain wrong and often these downsers find ecaxtly what they want to find.

they find crossing grids in beds of people that got cancer, exactly in the place where the cancer of the person was. fantastic isn't it? well, guess what, it was the imprint of the cancer that lead to the crossing of the dowsing rods, not some grid.

that doesn't mean there are no harmful places. water veins can be very harmful, especially stong ones that cross. also cracks in the rock (that developed because of the strong energies that are released there). they might be good if you stay over them short term but not if you sleep over one for years. it's stress for the body and at some point it begins to block the respective frequencies which then leads to certain diseases.

if you want to make sure you sleep in a healthy place it's best to train yourself to feel earth energies. i suppose everybody can. i developed it in a few months of dowsing and need no dowsing rods anymore. just find a bridge, stand a few feet away, think of water, walk towards and then over the bridge and watch your body for an effect. after doing this for a few weeks or perhaps months you'll become more sensitive and will notice signs in your body that tell you you're "walking over water". later you can train to find out the depth of the underground stream and even its strength. strong or deep ones are more harmful than weak or shallow ones. (on a side note - lightning always strikes where two water veins cross at different depths)

the body can be programmed to look for water just by thinking of it, also electric wires, lots of different grids and many other things. i bought a small cottage by the woods only three miles away from the house i used to live in. now i only work here. nobody understood why...the energies of the place are completely different from each other - one is degenerative (although not necessarily pathogenic yet), the place where the cottage is is highly regenerative. have you ever noticed that people change when they move? i check out the energies of different places for fun. it's really interesting. astrology and a lot of other teachings tie into this as well but to my knowledge nobody seems to be aware of that yet or at least has written about it. it's all just different frequencies and amplitudes but the subtle effects they have on people are what's so fascinating.

oh, just one thing, once you become sensitive enough to find water veins or weak magnetic fields like those of earth you'll no longer function normally in the unhealthy environment we live in because you'll also become highly sensitive to electromagnetic fields, wifi, cell phones etc. you'll notice immediately that these things are not good for physical beings and learn to stay away from them unless you enjoy headaches.

Bubu
15th September 2015, 22:27
i've written a few posts about this years ago but i think mostly people disregarded the info at the time.

anyway, don't believe everything you read. some people say this is pathogenic, some say that is. some dowsers came up with grids and later other dowsers found these grids when before nobody found them. a lot of it is either guesswork or plain wrong and often these downsers find ecaxtly what they want to find.

they find crossing grids in beds of people that got cancer, exactly in the place where the cancer of the person was. fantastic isn't it? well, guess what, it was the imprint of the cancer that lead to the crossing of the dowsing rods, not some grid.

that doesn't mean there are no harmful places. water veins can be very harmful, especially stong ones that cross. also cracks in the rock (that developed because of the strong energies that are released there). they might be good if you stay over them short term but not if you sleep over one for years. it's stress for the body and at some point it begins to block the respective frequencies which then leads to certain diseases.

if you want to make sure you sleep in a healthy place it's best to train yourself to feel earth energies. i suppose everybody can. i developed it in a few months of dowsing and need no dowsing rods anymore. just find a bridge, stand a few feet away, think of water, walk towards and then over the bridge and watch your body for an effect. after doing this for a few weeks or perhaps months you'll become more sensitive and will notice signs in your body that tell you you're "walking over water". later you can train to find out the depth of the underground stream and even its strength. strong or deep ones are more harmful than weak or shallow ones. (on a side note - lightning always strikes where two water veins cross at different depths)

the body can be programmed to look for water just by thinking of it, also electric wires, lots of different grids and many other things. i bought a small cottage by the woods only three miles away from the house i used to live in. now i only work here. nobody understood why...the energies of the place are completely different from each other - one is degenerative (although not necessarily pathogenic yet), the place where the cottage is is highly regenerative. have you ever noticed that people change when they move? i check out the energies of different places for fun. it's really interesting. astrology and a lot of other teachings tie into this as well but to my knowledge nobody seems to be aware of that yet or at least has written about it. it's all just different frequencies and amplitudes but the subtle effects they have on people are what's so fascinating.

oh, just one thing, once you become sensitive enough to find water veins or weak magnetic fields like those of earth you'll no longer function normally in the unhealthy environment we live in because you'll also become highly sensitive to electromagnetic fields, wifi, cell phones etc. you'll notice immediately that these things are not good for physical beings and learn to stay away from them unless you enjoy headaches.

Thinkofit in a mudhole in the middle of the street I caught a big fish. Thanks very interesting I will try it