PDA

View Full Version : The nature of truth

WhiteLove
17th September 2015, 19:32
I wanted to share a few things I've learned about the nature of truth, so that you can more easily recognize it and take it to heart when you observe it.

Absolute truth is "total infinite love". "Total infinite love" is "unconditional love", but I believe it is other things too, such as "unconditional support".

A child is constantly in this state, so pay attention, you want to return to and be like that child. Notice the playfulness of the child, notice the creativity of the child, notice the hilarious nature of the child. This is the light you that you are - a being in joy. The key to this state is in being the most authentic you that you can be. Over time that authenticity will start to build, up to a point that you will notice the light effects of authenticity within. That's what you want, that's where the great decision maker in you is, that's where the secure you resides, that's where the real you is found.

You should not judge people, but if you find someone that is hilariously authentic like this, spend time with that person, because that person is helping you return to who you are - the real you that you are before all of the heavy stuff is placed on your back that does not belong to you. I have a friend who is hilariously authentic like this and I have realized I met this friend because this needed to happen, I needed to awaken the authentic me by being with that person.

The most hilarious of all is that when a person like this meets someone really serious with a heavy heart, it's not the serious "I think I am more intelligent than you are" being that is there to teach and guide someone else, it's the other way around - it is the light hearted person who is the guide and teacher.

So lightening up and finding that state of hilarious authenticity and keeping it at heart while you walk the path of excitement, that's important. I believe that's the path towards the joy that you seek. It leads to unconditional love.

How can someone in this hilarious state of being, which appears pointless, blind and wasteful, be so important to the awakening process. The answer is that it is at a lighter density, with a lighter density comes a higher level of absolute truth that you are now integrating into your being and that others can integrate as well. With a lighter density comes greater access to absolute truth.

FinallyNow
17th September 2015, 19:48
Agreed. Great explanation.

Ted
17th September 2015, 22:05
From the Creators frame of reference, the world has the same reality as a video game. So why take any of it too seriously? We're not sentenced here for eternity (although it seems that way at times), because it is a temporary universe. What is real is eternal, what's unreal is changeable; it has a beginning and an end, like time and space. As was stated above, only pure Love is real.

ghostrider
18th September 2015, 00:24
people that have near death experiences always say , I saw a brilliant light and felt overwhelming love , so pure , I didn't want to leave , I was sad when it said it's not your time you must return ... love is the one universal power that transcends race, color, religion, culture , gender , and age , it is THE truth of all truths ... the tiny flea sized piece of spiritual energy we all carry , a piece of Creation ... humor can put people at ease , then the walls come down , and they become open to cognitions that otherwise would have no chance with the mighty walls some erect to protect their inner most being ... If only the world would do everything from the place of pure Love ...

joeecho
18th September 2015, 01:03
Truth as an idea-l form will always be interpretable and thus variable based on the state of understanding one is currently at.

i2prideaux
18th September 2015, 01:17
I'm just on to Delores Cannon who is a past life regression practitioner. I only have one issue with her, and that is, she seems to believe that most if not all Aliens are good. I'm more than skeptical of the motives of all of them, and feel she's a bit too a trusting a soul. I'll probably have to go on life's reincarnation merry go round for that one, but I do think she has some good info worth seeing. Here's a video to get you started on her. You should look for Delores comment that the light is a trap designed to have you reincarnate again. HEY that's why everyone is mentioning going down the rabbit hole ! Didn't want to burst anyone's bubble on the " light subject". Listen carefully on that topic as she does have a solution for it. You'll have to watch more than one video on her to find it. I'm really starting to think there is a creative force--- however it is absolutely nothing like what we my think "God" to be !
I hope this link works- it looks so long. https://video.search.yahoo.com/video/play;_ylt=A2KLqIS4W_tVgl0A6SYsnIlQ;_ylu=X3oDMTBzcT EzcHZxBHNlYwNzcgRzbGsDdmlkBHZ0aWQDBGdwb3MDMjM-?p=dolores+cannon&vid=93925bafb93f16f8aa731a1197ccd3cc&turl=http%3A%2F%2Ftse1.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DWN. OF4eMrGA5GfSjSdbzhzqsg%26pid%3D15.1%26h%3D225%26w% 3D300%26c%3D7%26rs%3D1&rurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Di hH0L_bffAA&tit=Project+Camelot%3A+Dolores+Cannon+-+Convoluted+Universe&c=22&h=225&w=300&l=4634&sigr=11bsq0ki4&sigt=11l4bqrgp&sigi=12lkidkfu&age=1272873888&fr2=p%3As%2Cv%3Av&fr=yhs-mozilla-004&hsimp=yhs-004&hspart=mozilla&tt=b

I like this guy who at first I was very suspicious of and found a little boring at first. But if you listen carefully I think his message is very sound advice. Where his information is coming from I'm not sure, and if there is anything to what he says, there are some new kids on the block ! Everything on these subjects could be rated - high strangeness !
here is a link on him. This guy's message is very slow, however listen carefully and you realize he is saying there is another secret group that have come on the scene.

https://video.search.yahoo.com/video/play;_ylt=A2KLqISWY_tVbAwAIpAsnIlQ;_ylu=X3oDMTB0az hzMTNzBHNlYwNzcgRzbGsDdmlkBHZ0aWQDBGdwb3MDMTcz?p=P roject+Camelot&vid=0e8f043c6cc9f24eba72ba614da04763&turl=http%3A%2F%2Ftse2.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DWN. kJd%252buYE%252fbCRhrLM%252fGfnaQw%26pid%3D15.1%26 h%3D168%26w%3D300%26c%3D7%26rs%3D1&rurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dq S4D_LxFvuU&tit=PROJECT+CAMELOT+MARSHALL+VIAN+SUMMERS+INTERVIE W&c=22&h=168&w=300&l=5504&sigr=11bm5lf4v&sigt=11f7pqiq1&sigi=12rjfnc59&age=1376671084&fr2=p%3As%2Cv%3Av&b=151&fr=yhs-mozilla-004&hsimp=yhs-004&hspart=mozilla&tt=b

Baby Steps
18th September 2015, 10:50
When a person speaks their truth, this is the most powerful way to express something. All truths-except infinite love-are ultimately illusion. But any teacher or leader must put out their truth honestly, in order to resonate with others. When a teacher puts out truths, we resonate & gravitate to that teacher, we need to exercise EXTREME discernment.
1. Their truths are not our truths necessarily, so they can only be taken as one person's perspective
2. Following ANYBODY is dangerous, a good message can be hijacked or infiltrated, and we need to learn to protect ourselves

God bless

fbs_brazil
18th September 2015, 17:23
I like this guy who at first I was very suspicious of and found a little boring at first. But if you listen carefully I think his message is very sound advice. Where his information is coming from I'm not sure, and if there is anything to what he says, there are some new kids on the block ! Everything on these subjects could be rated - high strangeness !
here is a link on him. This guy's message is very slow, however listen carefully and you realize he is saying there is another secret group that have come on the scene.

https://video.search.yahoo.com/video...t=mozilla&tt=b

The Allies of Humanity is being presented to prepare people for a whole new reality that is wordpresslargely hidden and unrecognized in the world today. It provides a new perspective that empowers people to face the greatest challenge and opportunity that we, as a race, have ever encountered.

The Allies Briefings contain a number of critical if not alarming statements about the growing extraterrestrial intervention and integration into the human race and about the extraterrestrial activities and hidden agenda.

The purpose of the Allies Briefings is not to provide hard evidence about the reality of the ET visitation to our world, which is already well documented in many other fine books and research journals on the subject. The purpose of the Allies Briefings is to address the dramatic and far-reaching implications of this phenomenon, to challenge our human tendencies and assumptions regarding it and to alert the human family to the great threshold we now face.

The Briefings provide a glimpse into the reality of intelligent life in the Universe and what Contact will really mean. For many readers, what is revealed in the Allies of Humanity will be entirely new. For others, it will be a confirmation of things they have long felt and known.

Though these Briefings provide an urgent message, they are also about moving towards a higher consciousness called “Knowledge”, which includes a greater telepathic facility among people and between races. In light of this, the Allies Briefings were transmitted to the author, Marshall Vian Summers from a multi-racial, extraterrestrial group of individuals who refer to themselves as the “Allies of Humanity.”

OMG
19th September 2015, 16:04
Everything is TRUE because everything IS.

Whether somethings is subjective/objective, real/unreal, good/bad, potential/actual, etc...ALL EXIST' once it comes into existence and is therefore TRUE.

:)

p.s. Merriam-Webster

"the truth : the real facts about something : the things that are true

: the quality or state of being true

: a statement or idea that is true or accepted as true"