PDA

View Full Version : The A=432 Hz Frequency: DNA Tuning and the Bastardization of Music

Moda
18th September 2015, 07:30
I Think this is very important for people wanting to become spiritual in the coming day

Let me know your thoughts :)

http://truthfrequencyradio.com/the-a432-hz-frequency-dna-tuning-and-the-bastardization-of-music/

Matt P
18th September 2015, 10:43
Fascinating read, Moda. Thanks. Being as this is a new subject for me, and this being a little confusing, I would love to hear more about practical applications of these frequencies. Do I just find a site where I can listen to the A 432 Hz and C 528 Hz or is there more to it than that?

Matt

Meggings
18th September 2015, 10:47
I am not familiar with Brendan Murphy, but here is the cover of his book below.

I AM familiar with Brian Collins and his website omega 432. http://omega432.com/432-music/the-importance-of-432hz-music

When I walked across a room to meet Mr. Collins, and I took both his hands in mine in greeting, I "stepped outside of time". In that altered state I KNEW we had worked together before in Atlantis. Later more understanding came that we were working to combat subtle encroachments of purity that were beginning to alter consciousness.

I recall reading that Pythagoras used to play music to his students as they slept, knowing intuitively what frequencies and tones would heal and help each student. Frequency is vibration is energy in motion, and life can be altered by it.

On Brian Collins' website he used to have a page where you could listen to a few bars of music with A tuned to 440, as well as music tuned to A at 432. You might check it out to see if you feel any difference.

http://imageprocessor.websimages.com/width/570/crop/0,0,570x855/www.brendandmurphy.net/TGI_cover_full_size_jpg.jpg

Becky
18th September 2015, 10:57
Fascinating read, Moda. Thanks. Being as this is a new subject for me, and this being a little confusing, I would love to hear more about practical applications of these frequencies. Do I just find a site where I can listen to the A 432 Hz and C 528 Hz or is there more to it than that?

Matt

I think middle C is 256Hz and that's the resonance of the Earth. I've started a thread about this a few months ago as it's something I'm interested too. Thanks for sharing this article Moda.
Link for my thread which may be of interest to you Moda as it has some similar content and a bit of a conversation around this...
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?82249-Timelines-and-harmonics

Sunny-side-up
18th September 2015, 12:05
Sort of related reply to your interesting post:
This is not the background sounds of some 50/60's Sci-Fi movies Eerie-Alien-Planet, it's our Earths sounds :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBiy9R7gAgg

http://naturalvlfradio.com Example of natural earth sounds that only animals and special receivers can hear.

Here is a talk with Eric Dollard 'Natural VLF Radio - Related to Dollard' s Telluric Research' Much is said about harmonics and music

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-wYuYog7b0&feature=youtu.be

meeradas
18th September 2015, 15:17
Exploring the links on this website (http://www.planetware.de/octave/index.html) about Hans Cousto's work might be interesting in this regard.

transiten
18th September 2015, 15:22
Just tuned my guitar and violin to A 432Hz. Where can you get a tuning fork?

meeradas
18th September 2015, 15:24

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?82249-Timelines-and-harmonics&p=1000300&viewfull=1#post1000300

transiten
18th September 2015, 16:34
Muchas gracias! Maybe the :mod:could merge these threads? :tea:

justntime2learn
18th September 2015, 16:42
mpennery, I just add 432 to my youtube search of my favorite songs and find them easily.
Here is on of my favorites: 5Mrx_xvJ5gM

The original Stradivarius violins were resonantly tuned to 432, think 4 + 3 + 2 = 9, lower harmonic 2 + 1 + 6 = 9, lower again, 1 + 0 + 8 = 9... with 440 it's 8, 4, 2, 1... with 432 it will always be 9

Funny that symphonies are actually tuning up to 444 Hz, just one more false frequency to create a-harmonics like our 12:60 time frequency when we really all operate under 13:20

Cheers

Rex
18th September 2015, 17:06
Listen to this comparison on an acoustic guitar (skip ahead to get to the actual playing). I find a subtle difference with 440 sounding a bit more harsh while 432 seems a little smoother, though this seems very subjective based on the youtube posts. It certainly wasn't the huge difference I was expecting, and I doubt I couldn't pick out 432 without a comparison. However, there is a huge difference with the effects of 440 vs 432 as per Moda's original post!

8yWgsyp8DMc

transiten
18th September 2015, 17:33
:Music::Music::Music:

Well for sure 432 sounded much softer; there was a sharpness to the 440....

conk
18th September 2015, 17:43
Try this on for size! http://www.viewzone.com/432hertz.html

It seems Joseph Goebbels was quite active in changing the frequency of music, for reasons not altogether altruistic.

Hym
18th September 2015, 17:49
The change from the original 432hz to 440hz in "A" occurred in the early 1900's but not without a fight from most major orchestras and the musicians whose hearts and souls knew the change wasn't right. However, those who , both overt and hidden, controlled the funding for most orchestras have had the last word. The change was/is deeply serious and very dark. It certainly has everything to do with social manipulation.
There was a researcher who somehow was able to transfer the coding from orchestral music to DNA coding and he found some very interesting correlations between states of health and sickness and the positive or negative effects of music. If anyone has a reference to this author/researcher and his findings I would appreciate any sharing you could do with us.

What I do remember is that this researcher connected the orchestration of the "Funeral March" by Chopin to Pancreatic Cancer.

On a side note, I just bought a piano hammer, a tuning tool, for the piano someone gave us a while back. We have played some interesting music on the piano but because it is out of tune, some flat, some sharp, we have left the piano alone for some time. To help us with getting to 432hz correctly I spent $20 on a Korg electronic tuner, a CA-40, that gives us the ability to easily set it to 432hz. We both don't like the 440hz tuning from A as it is, so it will be a little adventure seeing what I come up with and being told how hard it is to tune a piano....We may end up tuning the entire piano into a different instrument.
The young friend of ours who is a salesman at the store we bought the hammer from, knew well, as do others at the music store, of the nature of tuning to 432hz. He said that he insisted his band tune the bass and the guitars lower to this frequency. Although they questioned his insistence on this new tuning he says that there are far fewer arguments in the band and they are much more productive.
Because my son has perfect pitch he has always tuned his guitar lower anyway and soon after I taught him the basics, when he was 12, he automatically discarded listening to any tuning device and his music sounds great. I have always been a singer and have transliterated the sacred music and prayers from any source i can find, Shinto, Laakota Sioux, Tibetan, GurMukee.....and they all have a very common essence when sung, whispered, chanted, projected....You'll easily know the difference when someone has been raised/trained in these areas with this western/modern tuning (even though saying western is not an accurate term). I can easily tell when I hear a chant done by westerners as the enunciations don't use the whole instrumentation that the entire mouth allows....tongue placement, the entire palate, relaxed jaw.....etc.

A short story that is relative....
i was walking back from an early morning dip in a small creek, Sequoia, Calif. July 2nd, '91, quietly walking back to our tent on soft trails of pine needles when I hear a voice say " That Blue Light....Come by and see me after breakfast". (Cold water and chanting/singing/whispering make for a bright blue field around the body, a field that wakes up those who can see...The color resonates as sound.)
It turns out that this man had a lot to share...
One of the most interesting things he told me was that the Maya, and he had prayed in pyramids around the world, considered the roof of the mouth the connection to the stars....Thus the pressures upon the upper palate and the intricate connections to all of the bodies in the transitory human field, all that exist in the mouth, can be activated thru these prayer systems.

skyflower
18th September 2015, 17:53
Enjoy~ :sun:

8W0mMzoZzWc

4evrneo
18th September 2015, 17:55
Also you may want to check out this site of Ananda Bosman regarding 432Hz. Quite a bit of information there. :)
http://www.432hertz.com/index/index.html

Bless,

4evrneo
18th September 2015, 18:03
This one is also a good resource. A bit complex but maybe useful.

http://www.akasha.de/~aton/Unidance.html

Dennis Leahy
18th September 2015, 18:11

The inexpensive "Snark" brand tuners allow you to set A=432 (but the older version I have does not hold that setting - needs to be set each time you turn it off.)

There is an inexpensive tuning application (alas, only good when you're near your computer) here: http://www.tbstrobetuner.com/index.html

Peterson (http://www.petersontuners.com/shop/Software-Strobe-Tuners) makes strobe tuner software as well (more expensive), but I think they have an iPhone/smart phone version too.)

SWB makes a 432hz tuning fork, for $14. http://www.swb256.com/apps/webstore/products/show/560778

Hym
18th September 2015, 18:31
Looks like a very good resource. Thanks! 4evrneo! i'll be looking into finding the keys within.

WhiteLove
19th September 2015, 07:31
I need to point out that the known 432 Hz scale consisting of a set of integers on the 10 based numeric system, is by no means accurate. Each Hz increased by an integer value of 1, is a too big step at the frequency ranges we are dealing with. To use this approach you would have to do calculations on incredibly large numbers. Let's say you find a perfect relationship between 32483279483729487329847328973284738Hz and 39480294859847857987569748759760349589430598Hz. That means you've found a pair with a perfect relationship between 204,99831406465571515681770903766Hz and 249,1556891322563252763849042884Hz. This you can understand when you understand that an octave is always a doubling in frequency.

When you then move an octave down, one at a time down to the frequency range we are dealing with, please notice what happens:

So don't expect the 432 Hz scale to be anywhere near perfect, those frequencies are way off and the scale is very out of tune. This you can also hear if you dial in the 432Hz scale in a tone generator.

In other words, please remember that a line of increasing numbers has near infinite amounts of dots in between each dot, it has near infinite resolution at least down to the plack level, beyond that we don't know what happens, but chances are the dots continue into a different dimension, and from there further to additional dimensions.

Please note I'm not saying we cannot find a perfect 12 note scale using the 10 decimal numeric system at the precision that is within the physical tuning capabilities of acoustic instruments. I'm just saying that the solution for that is not the 432Hz scale.

transiten
19th September 2015, 07:53
Hmmmm, I thought the 432 had a much softer sound than 440, but of course I can't tell if the guitarist was touching the strings more strongly when tuned in 440...but the soundgenerator was impartial and I preferred 432 anyway as imperfect it might be...nothing will be perfect in this dimension anyway so...

WhiteLove
19th September 2015, 11:18
It is quite likely that the geometrical pattern required to decode the perfect 12 note scale, has been formed in some crop circle. Look for crop circles consisting of 12 or 13 components. (the crop circle below - the Cissbury Rings of England - could be what we are looking for) The reason why I find it likely is because this is the kind of information that has been locked down into black projects and has hence been kept away from public awareness. To counter that deception, ETs might have come here to help us out by communicating that information through geometrical structures in crop circles.

Important to be aware of is that neither the 432Hz nor the 440Hz scales are in tune, which has been done for a purpose. Through emotions we can find things out.

http://www.freeimages-photos.com/copyright-free/crop-circles/images/Cissbury-Rings-England.jpg

elearah
19th September 2015, 12:50
WhiteLove, what's your solution?

Meggings
19th September 2015, 15:26
Jill Mattson is a lady who works with sound. Her latest newsletter, just arrived, says this:

The Chinese carefully observed that a particular tone expressed easier, louder and more beautifully during a certain time of the year. That tone (and instrument that produced it) was then associated with that time period. Instrumental music had “prescribed seasons.”

The kung (the tone of creation) and its octave were divided into twelve lesser tones. Each tone was a divine aspect of the master kung tone. Each of the 12 scale tones was associated with a zodiac sign, because the pitch matched the prominent subtle feelings during the predominance of a zodiac sign. For example, certain instruments sounded better during the birth time of Capricorn and others sang sweeter during Aries.

The Chinese also observed that wooden, metal, reed or percussive instruments sounded acoustically clearer and louder during specific times and conditions (rain or dry, cold or hot). These instruments were then connected to these times.

Instruments made from skins, branches, wood, stones and reeds not only mimicked the sounds of nature, but also emphasized certain harmonics. Different instruments were exclusively played at certain times, further engineering the balancing effect of the musical harmonics. The Chinese believed that each harmonic pattern affected their health in a specific way.

Prescriptive music was performed at the correct time of year to counteract adverse climate conditions. Just as the Indians in the West performed special dances to precipitate rain for crops, the ancient Chinese created songs to balance difficult effects of seasonal weather.

Each month the first note of the scale changed. Different instruments were featured as the seasons and stars moved. The initial pitch was changed depending on the time and other factors, but the intervals remained the same. This practice balanced the country's energy, helping the people master challenging subtle energy created by the heavens.

Each season was separated by an interval.

F = Autumn
C = Spring
G = Winter
D = Summer

Here is one of Jill Mattson's musical pieces:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c63Qq5_uHKg

WhiteLove
19th September 2015, 15:35

f = (2)^(n/12)

where

n(C) = 0
n(C#) = 1
n(D) = 2
n(D#)=3
n(E) = 4
n(F) = 5
n(F#) = 6
n(G) = 7
n(G#) = 8
n(A) = 9
n(A#) = 10
n(B) = 11
n(C) = 12

This scales to scales with N number of frequencies like:

f = (2)^(n/N)

where

N must be greater than 0, because you cannot have 0 number of frequencies in a scale.

elearah
19th September 2015, 16:17

f = (2)^(n/12)

where

n(C) = 0
n(C#) = 1
n(D) = 2
n(D#)=3
n(E) = 4
n(F) = 5
n(F#) = 6
n(G) = 7
n(G#) = 8
n(A) = 9
n(A#) = 10
n(B) = 11
n(C) = 12

f = (2)^(n/N)

where

N must be greater than 0, because you cannot have 0 number of frequencies in a scale.

That's a nice looking exponential. :)
Thanks for answering.
How does that bring a solution to find the frequencies that feel better?

WhiteLove
19th September 2015, 16:21

f = (2)^(n/12)

where

n(C) = 0
n(C#) = 1
n(D) = 2
n(D#)=3
n(E) = 4
n(F) = 5
n(F#) = 6
n(G) = 7
n(G#) = 8
n(A) = 9
n(A#) = 10
n(B) = 11
n(C) = 12

f = (2)^(n/N)

where

That's a nice looking exponential. :)
Thanks for answering.
How does that bring a solution to find the frequencies that feel better?

Because when the tones are not in tune (or tuned to some high density foreign planet or star, maybe at a high density planet at the Orion star cluster) it degrades the emotional response, which is the case with the standard ones...

If you for instance want to harmonize the scale I mentioned with for instance earth's frequency (7,48916207696898Hz), all you need to do is to multiply by that value since my scale is 1 based! :thumbsup:

BTW. That yields the following scale:

C: 253,9037065 Hz
C#:269,0016066 Hz
D: 284,9972745 Hz
D#:301,9440943 Hz
E: 319,8986245 Hz
F: 338,9207866 Hz
F#:359,0740653 Hz
G: 380,4257203 Hz
G#:403,0470108 Hz
A: 427,0134332 Hz
A#:452,4049733 Hz
B: 479,3063729 Hz
C: 507,8074130 Hz

So when we are talking about an "optimal" scale, then a 427 Hz scale is in my view what we should be looking at more closely, since that's where the 12 note scale is in resonance with earth's frequency. However, this you would have to adjust depending on your location on earth... That's why live music is so sweet, you can tune your music to where you currently are...

The above scale makes at least me calm, there is a calm feeling about it...

Having said this, it's not a given that earth's frequency is optimal in all cases. I am sure that if you would switch over to a frequency of let's say UY Scuti, a bright red supergiant, one of the largest of its kind (how large you can see below) you will achieve very powerful vibe with your music:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/ad/UY_Scuti_size_comparison_to_the_sun_(1).png

Here is the scale harmonized to the frequency of UY Scuti:

C: 249,8735713 Hz
C#: 264,731827 Hz
D: 280,4736006 Hz
D#: 297,1514288 Hz
E: 314,8209723 Hz
F: 333,5412014 Hz
F#: 353,3745934 Hz
G: 374,3873402 Hz
G#:396,6495699 Hz
A: 420,2355807 Hz
A#:445,2240887 Hz
B: 471,6984907 Hz
C: 499,7471426 Hz

How you calculate the frequency of a star or planet, is by using the following formula:

f = c / (2 * PI * r)

where

c = speed of light (meters)
PI = PI
r = radius of star or planet (meters)

So, take these formulas that I'm sharing explicitly for you truth seekers out there (and to all other too), find your favorite star or planet, calculate its frequency, create the scale that harmonizes with it and create beautiful music with it! Don't keep those details to yourself (because that can negatively impact YOUR frequency), I didn't, share everything, be transparent to help make everything transparent and to help create peace on earth.

What I think happens is that when you tune the scale to a frequency of a star out there, it opens a communication channel to that body because it harmonizes with it, that's where some of the emotion likely is coming from when you play the music, it happens in real time every time you play the music you get new emotions from it, depending on what is being received. The sound sources are channels. Music is a very important gateway, through which information downloads occur. That's why the Cabal wants heavily encoded heavily out of tune music to get popular, because it helps to block the gateways through which the information downloads occur, which helps to narrow down our senses, emotions, awareness and biological powers...

I think that humans are tuners, receivers and senders of frequencies. You might be wishing for a specific thing in prayer (or other tuning activities) - not knowing that you have just dialed into a source in which even greater things of that kind want to be provided to you through the gateway that you have opened.

I hope my sharing of information, can help in the unblocking of that frequency shielding, to help boost the human awakening process...

Now get yourself an incredibly good tuner and enjoy!! :flower:

DISCLAIMER: Much of this stuff is of course difficult to understand in absolute terms (by my limited human brain), I might have used falsified data that I'm basing my calculations on that I am currently not aware of. I might have made calculation errors, I might have done logical mistakes too. I have made tests using a highly accurate multi tone frequency generator, I have tried both sine and triangular waves, to my ears the formulas create surprisingly well tuned results. Be aware that these scales could yield a 0,1% accuracy in absolute terms and in that case be deceptive. I am not aware of that, my intent is to help and share what I know - or think I know - to the best of my ability.

elearah
19th September 2015, 18:17
Hi WhiteLove,
interesting conversation. Thanks for sharing. :)

I'm having a hard time to follow part of your reasoning, would you help me out?

First off, the frequency of the Earth you are using is different from 7.83 Hz. I see that you used what looks like a Newtonian model to calculate it (?). Shumann resonance is not calculated following any model, but measured, if I got it right. We all know models run after reality with a lil notebook and never really catch up. So, my humble opinion is: if we can measure it, let's stick with it. Or these are the measured values where you live?

Second. What exactly is your formula for calculating the frequencies from the Earth base one?

If it is:

frequency A= frequency Earth * 2^(3/4), the numbers refuse to close. Maybe it is just me...

Third: have you tested the validity of your formula beyond your personal opinion? if yes, how? Solfaggio frequencies have an interesting ensemble behind, both in number of subjects and history. Chances are, if your model doesn't adjust these frequencies, it has a hole of the size of Manhattan.

Just saying... :)

WhiteLove
19th September 2015, 18:31
Hi WhiteLove,
interesting conversation. Thanks for sharing. :)

I'm having a hard time to follow part of your reasoning, would you help me out?

First off, the frequency of the Earth you are using is different from 7.83 Hz. I see that you used what looks like a Newtonian model to calculate it (?). Shumann resonance is not calculated following any model, but measured, if I got it right. We all know models run after reality with a lil notebook and never really catch up. So, my humble opinion is: if we can measure it, let's stick with it. Or these are the measured values where you live?

Second. What exactly is your formula for calculating the frequencies from the Earth base one?

If it is:

frequency A= frequency Earth * 2^(3/4), the numbers refuse to close. Maybe it is just me...

Third: have you tested the validity of your formula beyond your personal opinion? if yes, how? Solfaggio frequencies have an interesting ensemble behind, both in number of subjects and history. Chances are, if your model doesn't adjust these frequencies, it has a hole of the size of Manhattan.

Just saying... :)

In regards to the frequency calculation of a body in space, that came from a Bashar channeling session (I can't remember which one). But I digged mathematically incredibly deeply into the formula itself and finally concluded it needed to be accurate in absolute terms, it allowed me to do various predictions with pin point accuracy. It's great to have that frequency formula available, since it enables calculations of foreign stars and planets using only their radius/solar radii.

The formula for the scale, I discovered myself. After I discovered it I realized it was not rocket science after all, quite logical it needed to work like that on the 10 based numeric system. But it's strange that so little information exists about it, for an experienced mathematician it should be a no brainer, but it's like no good information is out there anymore...

But my doubts are about the mean radius of the earth, since this data is coming from NASA (Earth's mean radius is reported as 6371000 meters), which might be a compromised source of information.

I have tried the Solfeggio and a number of other popular scales out there, they did not sound good to me, or at least I did not notice anything so remarkable that I would have wanted to look closer into them. When I dial in the scale I showed harmonized to earth's frequency, that's something else in my view. Depending on how I make the chords and what chords I make, I get either very well vibrant or near still vibrations on the sine and triangular waves I'm testing on, and no false bad sounding chords.

The scales I'm sharing are the best sounding I've tried and I have tried a lot...! It beats for instance this one (which I've tried and does not work):

vZftkGO4vAY

transiten
19th September 2015, 18:49
Mon dieu! This is getting really complicated:facepalm: And I don't want to think every time I play with someone who has tuned their instruments to A 440 that we're contributing to spread some dangerous vibrations :( I think intention goes a long way and may override the "level of Hz".

I will try the experiment with my :sing:ing and :violin:ing friends though and tell you the outcome.

WhiteLove
19th September 2015, 19:05
I will try the experiment with my fiddle and singing friends though and tell you the outcome.

I think you will be amazed! :thumbsup:

transiten
19th September 2015, 19:16
I will try the experiment with my fiddle and singing friends though and tell you the outcome.

Hmm WhiteLove, you happened to post your last post before I wrote the one before this (Mercury retrograde is working hard), my experiment was limited to 440 versus 432, but one of my friends is a mathematically gifted Aquarian so perhaps she might be able to decode your last contribution...Love Nassim Haramein and sacred geometry for sure...

WhiteLove
19th September 2015, 19:28

Hmm WhiteLove, you happened to post your last post before I wrote the one before this (Mercury retrograde is working hard), my experiment was limited to 440 versus 432, but one of my friends is a mathematically gifted Aquarian so perhaps she might be able to decode your last contribution...Love Nassim Haramein and sacred geometry for sure...

Sounds good! Yes, it is basic math, but for some reason basic math is not out there anymore. Nowhere does it say: forget about the Fibonacci sequence, focus on discovering the sequence between 1 and 2 Hz and you're done...

elearah
19th September 2015, 19:30
In regards to the frequency calculation of a body in space, that came from a Bashar channeling session (I can't remember which one). But I digged mathematically incredibly deeply into the formula itself and finally concluded it needed to be accurate in absolute terms, it allowed me to do various predictions with pin point accuracy. It's great to have that frequency formula available, since it enables calculations of foreign stars and planets using only their radius/solar radii.

The formula for the scale, I discovered myself. After I discovered it I realized it was not rocket science after all, quite logical it needed to work like that on the 10 based numeric system. But it's strange that so little information exists about it, for an experienced mathematician it should be a no brainer, but it's like no good information is out there anymore...

But my doubts are about the mean radius of the earth, since this data is coming from NASA (Earth's mean radius is reported as 6371000 meters), which might be a compromised source of information.

I have tried the Solfeggio and a number of other popular scales out there, they did not sound good to me, or at least I did not notice anything so remarkable that I would have wanted to look closer into them. When I dial in the scale I showed harmonized to earth's frequency, that's something else in my view. Depending on how I make the chords and what chords I make, I get either very well vibrant or near still vibrations on the sine and triangular waves I'm testing on, and no false bad sounding chords.

The scales I'm sharing are the best sounding I've tried and I have tried a lot...! It beats for instance this one (which I've tried and does not work):

vZftkGO4vAY

Ahh ok... so you are taking the frequency as the inverse of time it takes the light to go all the way around a celestial body. I'm not sure this works. Frequency seems to be an intrinsic quality, at least in Earth. But I can't refute it either. Did you make any corrections because Earth is not a sphere?

I just noticed that 432 is not a solfaggio frequency. The closest one is 417. Have you played with that frequency?

I used solfaggio frequencies, and they are powerful.

For those interested, here is some information: https://attunedvibrations.com/solfeggio/

I would be interesting to hear instruments played under A at 417.

DeDukshyn
19th September 2015, 19:50
I need to point out that the known 432 Hz scale consisting of a set of integers on the 10 based numeric system, is by no means accurate. Each Hz increased by an integer value of 1, is a too big step at the frequency ranges we are dealing with. To use this approach you would have to do calculations on incredibly large numbers. Let's say you find a perfect relationship between 32483279483729487329847328973284738Hz and 39480294859847857987569748759760349589430598Hz. That means you've found a pair with a perfect relationship between 204,99831406465571515681770903766Hz and 249,1556891322563252763849042884Hz. This you can understand when you understand that an octave is always a doubling in frequency.

When you then move an octave down, one at a time down to the frequency range we are dealing with, please notice what happens:

So don't expect the 432 Hz scale to be anywhere near perfect, those frequencies are way off and the scale is very out of tune. This you can also hear if you dial in the 432Hz scale in a tone generator.

In other words, please remember that a line of increasing numbers has near infinite amounts of dots in between each dot, it has near infinite resolution at least down to the plack level, beyond that we don't know what happens, but chances are the dots continue into a different dimension, and from there further to additional dimensions.

Please note I'm not saying we cannot find a perfect 12 note scale using the 10 decimal numeric system at the precision that is within the physical tuning capabilities of acoustic instruments. I'm just saying that the solution for that is not the 432Hz scale.

I listened to a show on CBC radio where a composer had experimented with using a 16 note "octave" rather than an 8 note - so I guess that works out to 32 semitones? (not his original idea, I think he was piggy backing on the musings of a previous composer) Anyway, it was almost impossible to find singers that could sing all these notes with perfect distinction, so he recorded everything at regular notes, then used advanced auto-tune software to place the tones where he wanted on the 16 note scale. The result was very interesting ... and beautiful. He somewhat concluded that due to the brilliant result, the standard 8 note system itself is somewhat restrictive to what musical creativity could offer if not constrained this way.

It was all just an experiment to "see" if one could still make beautiful music on such a different system than we were used to. Your post reminded me of that a little.

I did an expirement myself, by recording a few songs at A432 and playing them back in comparison to the same songs at A440. There was a distinct difference (but subtle) in the "feel" of the music. A440 seemed to me to have a background "tension" that A432 lacked completely.

WhiteLove
19th September 2015, 20:03
Ahh ok... so you are taking the frequency as the inverse of time it takes the light to go all the way around a celestial body. I'm not sure this works. Frequency seems to be an intrinsic quality, at least in Earth. But I can't refute it either. Did you make any corrections because Earth is not a sphere?

Yes, that's how the formula works. The fact that earth is not fully a sphere does not matter in the case when the median radius is used, since that is the middle point of all variations in radius due to all variations in shape, which allows you to do the calculation as if it was an imaginary sphere, at that point you can also simply throw away the third dimension and simply do the calculation as if it was a circle in two dimensions that light had to circle. The SI Unit for it is 1 / s or Hz, so it becomes a number on how many rotations light at the speed of light does around a circle at that size, during one second.

elearah
19th September 2015, 20:08
I did an expirement myself, by recording a few songs at A432 and playing them back in comparison to the same songs at A440. There was a distinct difference (but subtle) in the "feel" of the music. A440 seemed to me to have a background "tension" that A432 lacked completely.

Can you do the same with A at 417? That's the closest solfaggio frequency.

7ftMa2Rzo54

WhiteLove
19th September 2015, 20:37
I listened to a show on CBC radio where a composer had experimented with using a 16 note "octave" rather than an 8 note - so I guess that works out to 32 semitones? (not his original idea, I think he was piggy backing on the musings of a previous composer) Anyway, it was almost impossible to find singers that could sing all these notes with perfect distinction, so he recorded everything at regular notes, then used advanced auto-tune software to place the tones where he wanted on the 16 note scale. The result was very interesting ... and beautiful. He somewhat concluded that due to the brilliant result, the standard 8 note system itself is somewhat restrictive to what musical creativity could offer if not constrained this way.

It was all just an experiment to "see" if one could still make beautiful music on such a different system than we were used to. Your post reminded me of that a little.

Interesting, since I discovered the 12 frequency scale, I started wondering what it would sound like to for instance play a piano tuned to a 16 frequency octave using the same tuning but calculated for 16 frequencies, it should be like getting 4 more dimensions into the music, the music should become richer in this way. I wonder how you would mix black and white keys then. Personally I would like to just try it out on a piano like the Roland V-Piano, just to see what kind of beautiful chords could be made... :) Furthermore, it would be interesting to know whether multiple such scales could be matched up in a single song. Since you can "normalize" the scale based on a multiplication of the root frequency, you could potentially align several scales to have as many crossovers as possible between frequencies in the scale and you could calculate how many frequencies you need in each scale and what their individual root frequency should be when you for instance need to blend 3 scales together... :) In an improvisation scenario that I think would sound very interesting, the bass player plays his scale, the pianist plays his scale and the guitarist plays his scale, yet every now and then they meet perfectly in harmony, creating incredible tensions and releases... :muscle:

elearah
19th September 2015, 21:08

Yes, that's how the formula works. The fact that earth is not fully a sphere does not matter in the case when the median radius is used, since that is the middle point of all variations in radius due to all variations in shape, which allows you to do the calculation as if it was an imaginary sphere, at that point you can also simply throw away the third dimension and simply do the calculation as if it was a circle in two dimensions that light had to circle. The SI Unit for it is 1 / s or Hz, so it becomes a number on how many rotations light at the speed of light does around a circle at that size, during one second.

So you made the corrections... well, good luck with the model. From the physics of it sounds a bit weak, but it could work anyway and the reason appear sometime in the future.

WhiteLove
19th September 2015, 21:47

So you made the corrections... well, good luck with the model. From the physics of it sounds a bit weak, but it could work anyway and the reason appear sometime in the future.

Thanks! I will see if if I can find any other approaches to this in case I have messed something up. I do find it's a bit remarkable that the simple scale equation appears to work quite well no matter what chords I play. But I will go deeper and see if I can make any more discoveries... It could be that I'm overall quite close, but the curvature of the frequency acceleration is slightly off still...

DeDukshyn
19th September 2015, 21:56

Can you do the same with A at 417? That's the closest solfaggio frequency.

7ftMa2Rzo54

Nope, the lowest I can go with the software I have is A420. Too bad though. I did download a solfeggio synth once though -- it was really weird, it would take some time to get used to creating music with just the solfeggio notes.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Interesting, since I discovered the 12 frequency scale, I started wondering what it would sound like to for instance play a piano tuned to a 16 frequency octave using the same tuning but calculated for 16 frequencies, it should be like getting 4 more dimensions into the music, the music should become richer in this way. I wonder how you would mix black and white keys then. Personally I would like to just try it out on a piano like the Roland V-Piano, just to see what kind of beautiful chords could be made... :) Furthermore, it would be interesting to know whether multiple such scales could be matched up in a single song. Since you can "normalize" the scale based on a multiplication of the root frequency, you could potentially align several scales to have as many crossovers as possible between frequencies in the scale and you could calculate how many frequencies you need in each scale and what their individual root frequency should be when you for instance need to blend 3 scales together... :) In an improvisation scenario that I think would sound very interesting, the bass player plays his scale, the pianist plays his scale and the guitarist plays his scale, yet every now and then they meet perfectly in harmony, creating incredible tensions and releases... :muscle:

I can almost hear it ... yes, the richness. In the song I heard that had the 16 note "octave" there was a richness -- the best way to describe it ... I'll see if I can dig this up.

Shadowself
19th September 2015, 23:40
I ran into a video that I think was produced around 2013? Anyhow I noticed that some members here were trying to measure the frequency and number them. So I thought I'd share this video. But be sure to watch it now because it's about to be pulled off the free video sites and is going to be pay per view real soon. I've already had to replace it three times on my youtube channel as of late. Enjoy!

Note: This video is all about 432hz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQRQEB67j2Y

WhiteLove
20th September 2015, 08:25
I ran into a video that I think was produced around 2013? Anyhow I noticed that some members here were trying to measure the frequency and number them. So I thought I'd share this video. But be sure to watch it now because it's about to be pulled off the free video sites and is going to be pay per view real soon. I've already had to replace it three times on my youtube channel as of late. Enjoy!

Note: This video is all about 432hz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQRQEB67j2Y

Thanks for this.

Please note that regarding the scale I shared yesterday, I am able to produce a scale that hits 432Hz. All I need to do is to multiply the root frequency by 1,00339350328355, then the scale turns out as:

C:256,8687368
C#:272,1429468
D:288,3254085
D#:305,4701295
E:323,6343286
F:342,8786272
F#:363,2672514
G:384,8682462
G#:407,7537031
A:432
A#:457,6880568
B:484,9036049
C:513,7374737

This is the famous standard equal temperament in 432 Hz.

Now, if I would want to get all of these frequencies into integers, all I need to do is round them to the nearest integer:

C: 257 Hz
C#: 272 Hz
D: 288 Hz
D#: 305 Hz
E: 324 Hz
F: 343 Hz
F#: 363 Hz
G: 385 Hz
G#: 408 Hz
A: 432 Hz
A#: 458 Hz
B: 485 Hz
C: 514 Hz

Herein lies the inaccuracy in integer based scales - they contain rounding errors. But please note that if you insert any of these frequencies in a tone generator to make a chord it will sing quite purely, there is no question that the formula I'm sharing is at least close to the truth. Mathematically you can produce a scale using the simple formula f = 2^(n/12) that you can use to play music and nobody would notice it sounds bad. That's not a coincidence - if the formula would be way off it would produce nasty sounding chords when I would make various chords in the scale.

Now, since this formula works, it now becomes a matter of how precise can the multiplications be made.

For a "percect" scale you would want to be able to express the root frequencies in terms of clean equations/ratios, so that you could produce any octave without rounding errors, here are the root frequencies:

1,000000000000 = (2)^(0/12)
1,059463094359 = (2)^(1/12)
1,122462048309 = (2)^(2/12)
1,189207115003 = (2)^(3/12)
1,259921049895 = (2)^(4/12)
1,334839854170 = (2)^(5/12)
1,414213562373 = (2)^(6/12)
1,498307076877 = (2)^(7/12)
1,587401051968 = (2)^(8/12)
1,681792830507 = (2)^(9/12)
1,781797436281 = (2)^(10/12)
1,887748625363 = (2)^(11/12)
2,000000000000 = (2)^(12/12)

What happens by default is that you get the following equation to calculate each octave:

f = (2)^o * (2)^(n/M)

where

o(Octave 1) = 0
o(Octave 2) = 1

So the root octave containing the root frequencies in a 12 based scale is calculated as:

f = (2)^0 * (2)^(n/12)

So if I want to get the frequency of C at octave 9, it is calculated as:

f = 2^8 * 2^(0/12) = 256 * 1 = 256 Hz

So the question becomes, how do we find the pure ratios of each of the root frequencies. Here is an example of the second root frequency in the scale:

1,059463094359 = (2)^(1/12)

A quite close match in this case is 1069/1009

1,05946|48166501486620416253716551
compare to:

Because when you dig deeper you keep finding closer and closer matches, e.g.:

3118/2943

1,059463|1328576282704723071695549
compare to:

This would in turn for c# produce

271,2225|6201155283724091063540605Hz
compared to the one you get straight from the equation:

What you would want to see form, is a pure pattern of the ratios between each root frequency, so that you could then determine each root frequency in precise relationship to all other root frequencies. This would make it possible to claim that they are in full sync, because you can see a mathematical pattern that binds them all together while each one of those frequencies are also infinite in precision. From the (2)^(n/12) equation you get a hint at it, but you want to see how that scales out in precise mathematical expressions for each root frequency and for each root frequency relative to the other ones. That would truly nail it. At that point it mostly becomes a matter of how to be able to tune sound sources to that accuracy...

In other words, we need to decode how x^(y/z) works, when x is 2. How can 2^(x/y) be expressed like a(2,y,12) / b(2,y,12) for a 12 frequency scale, so that it outputs the precise integers for a and b, and so that we can see a pure pattern for a between the frequencies in the scale, and a pure pattern for b between the frequencies in the scale. Give me the solution to that, and it has been decoded. :thumbsup:

EDIT: What I've now found is that x^(y/z) equals z root (x^y). In the case we are looking at, z equals 12 for all root frequencies. x equals 2 for all root frequencies. y goes from 0 to 12, increased by 1 on each higher root frequency. This means that the root frequency scale can also be expressed as:

12 root (2^0) or 12 root (1)
12 root (2^1) or 12 root (2)
12 root (2^2) or 12 root (4)
12 root (2^3) or 12 root (8)
12 root (2^4) or 12 root (16)
12 root (2^5) or 12 root (32)
12 root (2^6) or 12 root (64)
12 root (2^7) or 12 root (128)
12 root (2^8) or 12 root (256)
12 root (2^9) or 12 root (512)
12 root (2^10) or 12 root (1024)
12 root (2^11) or 12 root (2048)
12 root (2^12) or 12 root (4096)

At this point we are starting to see a perfect mathematical relationship crystallizing between each root frequency...

HvMbqMUXyOY

Moda
20th September 2015, 10:17
What i find really helpful with all this is most nights when I'm able to i like to listen to beautiful music tuned to 432 Hz while ill sleep, Because even if you do fall asleep your sub conscious mind takes it all in.

I think this is a really good start for beginners. I never listen to radio i think with all the pop mainstream music today is such a brainwash to the mind. Its really not healthy for our spiritual growth. And for people out there who can play music instruments is to play them as much as possible, I play piano when i can i love to listen to the vibrating sounds and not the real meaning of the song.

I highly recommend everyone to listen to this meditation guide by Alan Watts, I really puts a different perspective on sound and what it really is.

jPpUNAFHgxM

Thank you :)

WhiteLove
20th September 2015, 12:37
What I will try to do now, is to see where the heck the 440 Hz tuning is truly originating from. I will extract the multiplication factor that produces 440 Hz, I will then calculate what radius produces that frequency, I will then try to find a nearby or distant star or planet that has that radius. That could tell us, why the standard scale was updated to 440 Hz, were there some ET influence in this, did they want us to establish a communication link between earth and their planet? Who are they and what do they want? I'm going to find out...

EDIT: The increase from the root frequency of 430,5389646 Hz to 440 Hz did a multiplication factor of 1,02197486445546 Hz, which translates into a radius of:

46,688 km

This is a planet approx. the size of 7 earths, or ~70% of the size of Jupiter...

What I found so far is that the inner parts of the rings of Uranus are at this size...

An alternative approach is to take 440 Hz at face value, and simply calculate the radius of a nearby planet with the radius corresponding to 440 Hz, which is only 108 km. That corresponds quite closely to Phoebe (measured at a radius of ~107 km), which is one of the satellites of Saturn. Could it be that Earth is in a communication link with Phoebe?

kirolak
21st September 2015, 16:06
Also, if you google HIP (historical Performance Practice) there is quite a lot of info . . .PS Have I written these words somewhere else recently??

transiten
21st September 2015, 21:35

The inexpensive "Snark" brand tuners allow you to set A=432 (but the older version I have does not hold that setting - needs to be set each time you turn it off.)

There is an inexpensive tuning application (alas, only good when you're near your computer) here: http://www.tbstrobetuner.com/index.html

Peterson (http://www.petersontuners.com/shop/Software-Strobe-Tuners) makes strobe tuner software as well (more expensive), but I think they have an iPhone/smart phone version too.)

SWB makes a 432hz tuning fork, for $14. http://www.swb256.com/apps/webstore/products/show/560778

Thanks again Dennis! Which instruments are you playing and are you using 432Hz? Are you playing with others who also use 432?

Olam
22nd September 2015, 01:30
One of my acoustic guitars is using this A reference.
Its an open G tuning and it always sounds much better than a 440 A reference.
The harmonics are rich and so is the inspiration I get from this.
I also use this guitar as an emotional detoxer....
I take a deep breath, strum the chord,place the soundhole on my heart chakra,let it sound for as long as it wants to go and then breath out.
For me, this is as good as taking a salt bath..
:-)

Becky
22nd September 2015, 06:50
What I will try to do now, is to see where the heck the 440 Hz tuning is truly originating from. I will extract the multiplication factor that produces 440 Hz, I will then calculate what radius produces that frequency, I will then try to find a nearby or distant star or planet that has that radius. That could tell us, why the standard scale was updated to 440 Hz, were there some ET influence in this, did they want us to establish a communication link between earth and their planet? Who are they and what do they want? I'm going to find out...

EDIT: The increase from the root frequency of 430,5389646 Hz to 440 Hz did a multiplication factor of 1,02197486445546 Hz, which translates into a radius of:S

46,688 km

This is a planet approx. the size of 7 earths, or ~70% of the size of Jupiter...

What I found so far is that the inner parts of the rings of Uranus are at this size...

An alternative approach is to take 440 Hz at face value, and simply calculate the radius of a nearby planet with the radius corresponding to 440 Hz, which is only 108 km. That corresponds quite closely to Phoebe (measured at a radius of ~107 km), which is one of the satellites of Saturn. Could it be that Earth is in a communication link with Phoebe?

This is a very interesting line of thought / enquiry ~ thank you ~ I had only thought of the introduction of A =440Hz as being something that would get us out of our natural health and vibration, and I guess to try to knock us out of tune/resonance with our planet and her timeline. I'd never had the thought that it could be the natural vibration of another planet. Why would something want to tune us with music to another planets natural resonance.

WhiteLove
22nd September 2015, 10:54

EDIT: The increase from the root frequency of 430,5389646 Hz to 440 Hz did a multiplication factor of 1,02197486445546 Hz, which translates into a radius of:S

46,688 km

This is a very interesting line of thought / enquiry ~ thank you ~ I had only thought of the introduction of A =440Hz as being something that would get us out of our natural health and vibration, and I guess to try to knock us out of tune/resonance with our planet and her timeline. I'd never had the thought that it could be the natural vibration of another planet. Why would something want to tune us with music to another planets natural resonance.

Good question. I had an idea that if control is held from outside the planet, then when other ETs come hear to read the frequencies, they know who are the owners because they see that there are frequencies here that are not in harmony with earth, the dissonant frequencies are the same as a nearby planet, so they see where the influence/power is coming from... Furthermore, by having earth resonating with the planet of the owners then maybe that allows them to carry out the control remotely somehow...

Becky
22nd September 2015, 10:59

46,688 km

Good question. I had an idea that if control is held from outside the planet, then when other ETs come hear to read the frequencies, they know who are the owners because they see that there are frequencies here that are not in harmony with earth, the dissonant frequencies are the same as a nearby planet, so they see where the influence/power is coming from... Furthermore, by having earth resonating with the planet of the owners then maybe that allows them to carry out the control remotely somehow...

This is not outside the realms of possibility ~ thank you for raising this idea ~ I would like to see what others think or know about this. There has to be a strong reason behind the changing of our musical frequencies and it's not for our benefit.

Fellow Aspirant
10th May 2016, 03:35
I remember reading somewhere that the original "A" frequency, used from medieval times, was 432 hertz, but that it had been replaced by the Catholic church with the frequency of 440 hertz. This had been done to derail those using chanting that contained 432 hertz "A", as 432 hertz was a more 'perfect' frequency, one that would lead to enlightenment. I'm not sure of the source any more, nor am I prepared to vouch for its veracity, but I thought I throw this into the conversation to see if anyone else could expand on it.

According to Wikipedia's entry on the 440 hertz 'A' tone, it was adopted by American musical institutions fairly recently (1920s). The reason for this choice is not given. Also, note that the Wiki entry gives a passing nod to those of us who are 'on the fringe' in thinking that 432 hertz is more natural. Well, at least they're kinda paying attention:

"A440 (pitch standard)

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For other uses, see A440.

A440 About this sound Play (help·info).

A440 or A4, which has a frequency of 440 Hz, is the musical note A above middle C and serves as a general tuning standard for musical pitch.

Prior to the standardization on 440 Hz, many countries and organizations followed the Austrian government's 1885 recommendation of 435 Hz, which had also been the French standard since the 1860s.[1] The American music industry reached an informal standard of 440 Hz in 1926, and some began using it in instrument manufacturing. In 1936 the American Standards Association recommended that the A above middle C be tuned to 440 Hz.[2] This standard was taken up by the International Organization for Standardization in 1955 (reaffirmed by them in 1975) as ISO 16.[3] Although not universally accepted, since then it has served as the audio frequency reference for the calibration of acoustic equipment and the tuning of pianos, violins, and other musical instruments.

It is designated A4 in scientific pitch notation because it occurs in the octave that starts with the fourth C key on a standard 88-key piano keyboard. On MIDI, it is note 69.
Piano Keyboard
An 88-key piano, with the octaves numbered and Middle C (cyan) and A440 (yellow) highlighted.

A440 is widely used as concert pitch in the United Kingdom[4] and the United States.[5] In continental Europe the frequency of A commonly varies between 440 Hz and 444 Hz.[4] In the period instrument movement, a consensus has arisen around a modern baroque pitch of 415 Hz (A♭ of A440), baroque for some special church music (Chorton pitch) at 466 Hz (A♯ of A440), and classical pitch at 430 Hz.[6]

A440
Menu
0:00
3 seconds of sine wave at 440 Hz
Problems playing this file? See media help.

A440 is often used as a tuning reference in just intonation regardless of 1/1 or key.

The US time and frequency station WWV broadcasts a 440 Hz signal at two minutes past every hour, with WWVH broadcasting the same tone at the first minute past every hour. This was added in 1936 to aid orchestras in tuning their instruments.[7]

There is a popular myth that a frequency of 432 Hz is more natural or harmonic. Fringe theories claim that this frequency can be derived from a diverse range of sources by more or less simple calculations.[8]

Namaste,

Brian

Shadowself
10th May 2016, 16:46

EDIT: The increase from the root frequency of 430,5389646 Hz to 440 Hz did a multiplication factor of 1,02197486445546 Hz, which translates into a radius of:

46,688 km

That is interesting. Thanks WhiteLove!

F Sharp noted from the video I provided above titled Sonic Geometry:

A Neutron Star in F-sharp

http://arxiv.org/ftp/astro-ph/papers/0605/0605117.pdf

NASA made image of:

http://www.nasa.gov/mpg/108531main_flashcam0001_NASA%20WebV_1.mpg

Also...

In the Great Pyramid. Here is an extract from his interview in FATE magazine in 1998.

"In the Great Cheops Pyramid in the King's Chamber an F-sharp chord is resident, sometimes below the range of human hearing. Former NASA consultant Tom Danley feels the sound may be caused by wind blowing cross the ends of the air shafts and causing a pop-bottle effect. These vibrations, some ranging as low a 9 hertz down to 0.5 hertz, are enhanced by the dimensions of the Pyramid, as well as the King's Chamber and the sarcophagus case inside. According to Danley, even the type of stone was selected to enhance these vibrations."

In a 1997 video, JJ Hurtak said "this chord (F-sharp) is the harmonic of planet Earth to which native Americans still tune their instruments, and is in perfect harmony with the human body."

In the Great Pyramid these sounds are infrasonic vibrations, meaning they are below the level of human hearing.

Another researcher, John Reid, an acoustic engineer stated that while he was lying in the coffer and vocalizing various tones he was staggered by the intensity of the reflected energy. He said "the effect of lying in the sarcophagus while toning its prime resonant frequency is almost like taking a bath. Waves of sonic energy wash over your body almost like water".
It does not appear that all this was accidental or incorporated for a ritual. It must have had a more important purpose.

Note; the Coffer inside the Kings Chamber internally resonates at 440 Hz.

:coffee:

RunningDeer
10th May 2016, 17:35
I remember reading somewhere that the original "A" frequency, used from medieval times, was 432 hertz, but that it had been replaced by the Catholic church with the frequency of 440 hertz. This had been done to derail those using chanting that contained 432 hertz "A", as 432 hertz was a more 'perfect' frequency, one that would lead to enlightenment. I'm not sure of the source any more, nor am I prepared to vouch for its veracity, but I thought I throw this into the conversation to see if anyone else could expand on it.
I'm unable to expand, but I found this video @ 2:03 (https://youtu.be/9oSePXRbW9o?t=2m03s) - The Catholic church lost these original chants. The chants the were based on the ancient original scale of 6 musical notes called the solfeggio. It was a transparent attempt to hide these incredibly powerful chants so none of the masses could energize their soul. It was all about control and concealment to keep people from gaining the amazing benefits of these frequencies.

The Miracle of 528 Hz Solfeggio and Fibonacci numbers
9oSePXRbW9o

Uploaded on Apr 19, 2010

The Miracle of 528 Hz Solfeggio and Fibonacci 174 Hz Foundation 396 Hz Liberate guilt and fear 417 Hz Expand your consciousness 528 Hz Miracle and DNA Repair 853 Hz Intuition and telepathic. Fibonacci nature numbers.
BruineDwerg2012 Symatics Cimatios Wave

maximus255
19th September 2016, 16:12
Any music from your music library can be played in Pythagorean instrument tuning. I could recommend to use a free audio player what supports toggling between A432Hz and ISO modes. www.alphasxplayers.com/

conk
19th September 2016, 17:53
https://wholetones.com/ltr/87

"These ancient frequencies – this re-tuning of my guitar – seemed to transform the energy of the entire room. It was in that calm, peace-filled moment I realized these were the same exact frequencies the prophet David had used to heal King Saul. And these ancient, healing frequencies and vibrations were now right under my fingers. And I’m absolutely convinced that God had given these frequencies to King David..."

I listen to these songs as I go to sleep. Very peaceful, beautiful tones.

Sean
21st September 2016, 00:22
Great read. Been interested in this subject for awhile. Has anyone tried tuning harmonicas to these frequencies? That's my main instrument these days..

TruthSeekah
23rd September 2016, 19:31
Ive tried to convert my music to 432 but it sounds funny when you do it to hip hop music.

ExomatrixTV
9th October 2023, 00:42
"The Devil's Interval That Makes Us Sick":

9WoMIg65gnE
It's called the "Devil's Interval In Musicology" when you play 741Hz with 528hz.

edina
9th October 2023, 02:45
fVgWbLUkgY4
528 Hz Solfeggio frequency DNA Repair "Hymn to St. John the Baptist" for Meditation and Healing (https://youtu.be/fVgWbLUkgY4?si=RmdWeGjyF4ELSiMY)