PDA

View Full Version : Brainstorming for potential solutions

Ron Mauer Sr
18th September 2015, 15:43
The purpose of this thread is to share ideas in support of freedom, well being, joy, love and truth for all.

There has been so much discussion about problems (that is a first step) and not enough about solutions. Getting caught up in the details of who did what to whom may be a trap to distract us from focusing on positive change and claiming our personal power.

We need a place to discuss ways to mitigate the risk for what has already occurred and what may lie ahead.

There is no way we can prepare for all eventualities, but definitely we can prepare for some and be more comfortable (less susceptible to manipulation) when we arrive at the ditch in the road ahead.

Here are some suggestions (there are more for sure) for topics we can discuss:

Acknowledging one's power and creating the reality we want.
The value of love overcoming fear. And techniques to make it happen.
The value of intuition.
Collapsing economies and debt. Practical ideas for the middle class and those less fortunate.
Adjustments to life style. Living simply
Techniques for dealing with psychic attacks, including those of a sexual nature.
Dealing with interruptions of electricity, supply lines (food), communications, fuel and health resources.

Let's keep discussion of problem details to a minimum (links would be good) and focus on ways to mitigate risk. The same solutions will not work for everyone, but everyone can contribute helpful ideas. Let's share.

What ideas do you have?

awakeningmom
18th September 2015, 16:07
Great idea, Ron!

I do think, as you say, that solutions must be rooted in both the physical (i.e., make sure you have enough food, water, other necessities, survival basics, etc.) and the metaphysical (i.e., get in touch with our spiritual/intuitive capabilities and powers). I personally also think "solutions" should include ways to help "bring down the control system." I know some people on this forum think that there is no way to beat the system and that the only way to escape it is to opt-out and create our own realities, and I'm all for that theoretically, but without pioneers out there fighting within the system and educating the rest of us on the dangers of GMO's, vaccines, geoengineering, political shenanigans, etc. where would we be? Positive changes (e.g., local bans on GMO's, orgone energy to fight geoengineering, etc) only happen because more and more of us are becoming educated on these issues -- and willing to fight to end their continuation. Slow progress, perhaps, but some progress nonetheless.

I am not sure I have much to contribute in the way of physical solutions yet. I haven't started "prepping" for anything -- other than having extra cases of water in the garage -- but I would love to know more about it (without the scare tactics often present in prepper presentations). I'm particularly interested in solutions on converting salt water to drinkable water since I live near the coast with no known fresh water available locally if the system shuts down. Any ideas on that? Any desalination solutions that actually work?

On the metaphysical level, I wanted to share that I attended an OBE lecture by the International Academy of Consciousness recently and felt so empowered after I left. I used to have something akin to OBE's as a small child (didn't know what they were back then -- just liked the sensation of being more than ME), but I haven't been able to recreate them since then and I really want to learn again. It's very slow going, unfortunately (maybe too much fluoride before I became aware of its dangers?). I wish I could be more like Jake and others on this forum who have them so easily because I feel that unlocking this potential is KEY to all of us regaining our inherent power. I think all of us should be practicing how to have them -- and how to really control/work with our own energy bodies. I know there are several very helpful threads on obtaining OBE's on this forum already but maybe some other techniques could be shared here on this "solutions" thread on how to further develop our intuition and psi abilities? What techniques have worked for others?

peterpam
18th September 2015, 16:25
I think the first topic, Acknowledging one's power and creating the reality we want is really becoming an obsolete way of life. I had a real eyeopener in seeing the way that our current culture has become the antithesis of this. My son has managed to get himself in some minor trouble with the law. I agreed to assist him in attempting to navigate the bureaucratic loop holes and was blown away at how nonsensical, and meaningless the processes of government have become. He was given multiple "hoops" to jump through and there was literally no one to contact to get information, we could find no one to explain any of it. It is a system that is set up to create failures. After this experience, I was left feeling defeated , and helpless, like I was lost in a Orwellian dystopia of senseless rules . Reasoning, common sense and self reliance have been traded in for huge bureaucracy that is ready to implode under the weight of all the red tape.

I didn't want to write this to add negativity to the powerful ideas you have brought up here, Ron. I think that it is really important to visualize what it is that we want. We need to clearly paint a picture of the reality that we want to exist in and begin to take some kind of action, no matter how small, to create that. Even the small , imperceptible actions will set the momentum rolling.

The current culture created by the government only requires our participation when it wants something from us. We are asked to participate by paying taxes and fines ect. In essence, we pay others to maintain the government and the functions of government. The difference I would like to see is that members of a community will contribute in multiple ways, rather then just giving money. When we participate directly, there will be pride in what is accomplished and we will feel like a real part of the community, rather than feeling like a victim being sucked dry by an always hungry, parasitic government that just keeps wanting more and more.

Ron Mauer Sr
18th September 2015, 16:33
Great idea, Ron!

[snip] I am not sure I have much to contribute in the way of physical solutions yet. I haven't started "prepping" for anything -- other than having extra cases of water in the garage -- but I would love to know more about it (without the scare tactics often present in prepper presentations). I'm particularly interested in solutions on converting salt water to drinkable water since I live near the coast with no known fresh water available locally if the system shuts down. Any ideas on that? Any desalination solutions that actually work? [snip]

This may help. A slow process unless one has many bowls.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTW7BS7tV8k

Ron Mauer Sr
18th September 2015, 16:45
I do not want to sound too "New Age" but this may help to improve negative experiences.

When we have attracted negative experience it may be very useful to accept responsibility for participating in the event. Do not assign blame.
Reach for more positive thoughts in small steps. When feeling better, reach for a more positive thought. Keep it going.
Find something to appreciate.
Better yet, make a list. Go on a rampage of appreciation.

Your investment does not cost anything beyond a little patience, a little discipline with thoughts and a small notebook.

Imagine your limitations and immediately they are yours.

Imagine your power to create with thought. Be patient and act from inspiration (meditation) instead of negative emotions.

thunder24
18th September 2015, 16:54
Get your hands on books teaching you new things...ex: how to go mushroom hunting, herbs in nature that can used for healing and health, learn to cook, how to build simple dwelling structures, how to garden, how to tell directions from the stars.... then go and do those things now... before collapse or disaster.

"knowledge is a mustard seed, you can keep it in the jar of your memory if you want, and pull it out to impress the neighbors, or you can go plant that seed and watch it grow (i.e. just go do it)".

In my opinion and it is only an opinion, if your only spiritual and have nothing else to contribute, then eventualy that becomes a priest type of class... we need to step away from that as a whole and become our own priests unto ourselves, which means we all need to start learning things that are of use to the group or community we find our selves in.

"be a servant of use's"

Selkie
18th September 2015, 17:03
Get your hands on books teaching you new things...ex: how to go mushroom hunting, herbs in nature that can used for healing and health, learn to cook, how to build simple dwelling structures, how to garden, how to tell directions from the stars.... then go and do those things now... before collapse or disaster.

"knowledge is a mustard seed, you can keep it in the jar of your memory if you want, and pull it out to impress the neighbors, or you can go plant that seed and watch it grow (i.e. just go do it)".

In my opinion and it is only an opinion, if your only spiritual and have nothing else to contribute, then eventualy that becomes a priest type of class... we need to step away from that as a whole and become our own priests unto ourselves, which means we all need to start learning things that are of use to the group or community we find our selves in.

"be a servant of use's"

Oh, that makes me think of the Foxfire books! Everything you could want to know!

http://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=foxfire+books+complete+sets&tag=googhydr-20&index=stripbooks&hvadid=33830306635&hvpos=1t1&hvexid=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=2184262347322525996&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=b&hvdev=c&ref=pd_sl_3hnyl39qvf_b

Dennis Leahy
18th September 2015, 17:06
My thoughts are a simultaneous "bottom-up" and a "top-down" approach.

The bottom-up approach is individual growth (physical, emotional, mental, metaphysical/spiritual) and expanding that outwards into a "right living" homestead and expanding that out to a network of individuals as community. (This approach is extremely well represented in print and video, so I won't elaborate here.)

The top-down approach is necessary when we realize that
1.) currently, sociopaths and the proxies of sociopaths (who are often sociopathic themselves) "run the world", that is they control laws and governance.
2.) nothing done at the individual or even community level will remove the power of the sociopaths entrenched in governance
3.) the sociopaths at the high levels of governance (in conjunction with their masters' agenda) create, proliferate, and perpetuate massively damaging policy - creating death, mayhem, and ecocide - and will continue to do so until ordinary citizens band together and stop them.

So, a top-down approach is necessary as well, unless we are content to create tiny little utopias to live in and ignore the suffering of billions of humans, septillions of other life forms, and Gaia herself. In 2009, when I realized that no one had ever authored a top-down approach that could actually work, The Reset Button Movement (http://www.resetbuttonmovement.org/) was born. (I urge people of integrity, conscience, compassion, and with a comprehensive viewpoint, to create a movement similar to The Reset Button in your own country. These movements are directly concerned with each specific country's laws, so one movement doesn't fit all.)

Selkie
18th September 2015, 17:26
One thing I can think of would be to build an ash hopper. With a woodstove or open fire and an ash hopper, you can make soap without buying lye. What folks used to do would be to save their leftover cooking grease all year, and also throw in some rendered fat when they butchered. Then they'd make lye in the ash hopper and made soap. Because wood ashes leach potassium hydroxide and not sodium hydroxide, you get soft soap rather than bar soap. But soap is soap, and I'd be glad to have it in tough times.

http://neplains.com/ProductImages/pcil/pcilNewSalemAshHopper1B72N.jpg

p.s. dishes and pots and pans can also be cleaned with dirt and/or sand.

Ron Mauer Sr
18th September 2015, 17:35
It may be very unhealthy to be without soap.
It is easy to stock up and important to know how to make it.

transiten
18th September 2015, 17:42
2mf6fdz9GzI

Just found this but was not Mercury retrograde communication problems allowed to start a new thread? So I sneak it in here...just love the positive passionate energy of Michael Tellinger:idea:

awakeningmom
18th September 2015, 17:44
Great idea, Ron!

[snip] I am not sure I have much to contribute in the way of physical solutions yet. I haven't started "prepping" for anything -- other than having extra cases of water in the garage -- but I would love to know more about it (without the scare tactics often present in prepper presentations). I'm particularly interested in solutions on converting salt water to drinkable water since I live near the coast with no known fresh water available locally if the system shuts down. Any ideas on that? Any desalination solutions that actually work? [snip]

Thanks, Ron! I watched the video and found it very useful. Will definitely keep this one on hand - wrote it down and am starting up my "prepper folder"! :) Do you or others also known of any commercially available desalination products that you would recommend? I looked on Amazon and saw some pretty expensive desalination gadgets that supposedly work for people in lifeboats....but I'm wondering if anyone has actually tried one of these products and/or if anyone has actually tasted real ocean water turned into clean drinking water? Hard to fathom!

Daozen
18th September 2015, 17:44
Soap nut powder is very good.

It strikes me that a thread like this might branch into several separate subjects and threads. I like discussions that are goal oriented and practical.

awakeningmom
18th September 2015, 17:53

"be a servant of use's"

I love this advice! But sometimes it seems so overwhelming about what to learn first? For me, I think knowing where/how to find clean water is my first essential, and then knowing how to forage for herbs, mushrooms, other food would be next. I think also that, in a state of emergency (when/if that ever happens), where many people are in a state of panic over resources, it would be very good to be one of the people who can teach others how to survive the tough times! I want to believe that meditation, spiritual grounding, and being able to astral project might help in some ways, but knowing what mushrooms to eat and how to find clean water is probably even more useful unless the removal of the supposed control matrix grid somehow allows us to escape our physical needs automatically!

Thank you Selkie for the Foxfire book link -- I've never heard of them but will check them out. Are there any other books people would recommend to begin one's survivalist/back-to-basics living library? :)

DNA
18th September 2015, 17:54
For those who do not own a farm or even a decent size yard, growing guerrilla gardens is kind of a low risk high reward proposition. Especially potatoes and sweet potatoes because the food part is relatively invisible.

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=guerrilla+seed+balls%2c+youtube&FORM=VIRE12#view=detail&mid=1C84CA48BDBA797AA6D61C84CA48BDBA797AA6D6

Selkie
18th September 2015, 17:58

"be a servant of use's"

I love this advice! But sometimes it seems so overwhelming about what to learn first? For me, I think knowing where/how to find clean water is my first essential, and then knowing how to forage for herbs, mushrooms, other food would be next. I think also that, in a state of emergency (when/if that ever happens), where many people are in a state of panic over resources, it would be very good to be one of the people who can teach others how to survive the tough times! I want to believe that meditation, spiritual grounding, and being able to astral project might help in some ways, but knowing what mushrooms to eat and how to find clean water is probably even more useful unless the removal of the supposed control matrix grid somehow allows us to escape our physical needs automatically!

Thank you Selkie for the Foxfire book link -- I've never heard of them but will check them out. Are there any other books people would recommend to begin one's survivalist/back-to-basics living library? :)

Another great book is How To Stay Alive In The Woods by Bradford Angier.

http://www.amazon.com/Stay-Alive-Woods-Bradford-Angier/dp/0280595697

Tells you how to set snares, how to make a lean-to, how to make snowshoes, how to skin game, what plants are safe to eat...literally everything you need to know to stay alive in the woods, all of which can easily be used in a suburban setting.

Gardener
18th September 2015, 18:14
Soapwort, saponaria officinalis: Its good to be able to recognise these things.
http://www.wildfibres.co.uk/html/soapwort.html
Useful site too...:sun:

Nasu
18th September 2015, 22:28
This is a cool site. The survivor library. Huge repository of useful prepping stuff, manuals, how to's, etc, etc... Just make sure you make use of it while its still up!!... N

http://www.survivorlibrary.com/?page_id=1014

YoYoYo
18th September 2015, 23:07
One extremely practical and VERY cheap idea that may save your life, and your family (and others) is to buy seeds right now. Buy them today. Make a commitment to do this today. Buy organic seeds. Buy more than you need - whatever you can afford (they may well be one of the most barterable commodities possible to own.) Buy seeds that will grow in your area, your climate. Buy at least some that provide food very quickly (like "greens" - lettuces and spinach varieties that you can start to harvest in 30 days.) Buy stuff that you like to eat, but be smart enough to look for "nutrient density" rather than a gourmet taste. Kale comes to mind. It is bitter, but astoundingly nutrient dense. Buy a variety of different seeds that mature at different rates so you'll be eating garden-fresh food spring, summer, and fall. I'll emphasize, don't forget extra packets of "greens", as they can also be started in sequential weeks to keep providing food.

I would say that even if you have to pay as much as $3 US per packet of seeds, and you choose wisely, that you can buy enough seeds with a $50 to $100 investment to feed you and your family for a year (canning and drying some of the harvest.) Seeds are little miracles of life.

I'm going to check up on you! If any of you do not have a stash of seeds within a few weeks, I am going to personally spray you with a hose until you wake up.

:~)

Dennis

I thought this advice was very useful

BLynn
19th September 2015, 01:23
I envision mobile communities.
Small homes built on moveable platforms seem to be gaining popularity, I can envision mobile groups of people that live in such homes that 'check in' to some sort of center to live for a time.
A family or small group could own a centre - a farm might be ideal, which could provide kitchens, recreation areas, any number of things such as gardens, education, bartering opportunities, whatever develops naturally.
The 'owners' of the center charge or barter a small fee for maintaining the land and facility.
Members probably would join a national club and visit these centers for periods of time, and have some sort of loose organization.

Each center could be unique, just a place where people can come together to form a loose association where sustainablility and independence are encouraged by living small and growing, or bartering what they need.
People could find the community that best suits their philosophy. Each mobile individual or family is independent,and when philosophies change, or boredom sets in, you could move on down the road.

Just a thought….

:idea:

Michelle
19th September 2015, 17:50
Someone mentioned how to turn salt water into drinkable water. I actually have a "survival still". It boils salt water and the steam is separated. It is a bit pricey. You can make your own still. There are some YouTube videos on how to make one.

On the spiritual side, I find that "zappers, power wands, and inferred mats" help. I also use sage, crystals, salt, oils for chakras. These give me great comfort whether people believe they work or not. I guess it's up to the person. These items help with healing/attacks.

I wanted to put this out there about psychic attacks. I think more people are going to be more astral/psychic soon because we are all growing in those areas. This will just be my experience in the astral. I hope it helps. Sometimes I project in I guess you could say a lower area. In this area you find dark energies floating around. They are not dark in a necessarily bad way. They can look like a amoeba type thing. It's hard to explain. They will saunter over and kinda latch on. I am able to deal with them, but for someone who is astral and conscious for the first time it would be awfully frightening. You would feel under attack.

Another thing that happens, and I am so embarrassed to even write this, is that you sometimes have a sexual experience when astral. It's not with dark energies. It's with other people in the astral. Your in a different area when this happens. I like to say you merge with someone. Sometimes I've bumped into someone and it starts happening and I am embarrassed. When someone is astral and not very conscious of what there doing, they can merge into you. This would scare someone else who is beginning to be more conscious when astral and doesn't know what's happening to them. It seems to me (and this is just my opinion) that it's not a malicious intent by someone. It's someone who doesn't know what they are doing in the astral so they merge with someone and the other feels violated. I'm glad the OP put the sexual attack part up because it is a bit of an embarrassing topic and I don't want people to be afraid of talking about these experiences. Like I said these are my experiences in the astral. Others might not agree with me at all. This is not to take away from anyone having some traumatic psychic attacks on them astral or otherwise. I've had to deal with some of that as well...

Some supplements/herbs I use that help me are vitamin C, chlorella, cilantro (to detox the body of metals). I take kava or ashwaghanda for anxiety.

Aromatherapy oils work great. There are a few companies that sell mixtures of different herbs/flowers. I get "breath" for my sons asthma. I also get a blend called "restful child" that helps my children sleep. You can buy your own oils and mix them to.

When it comes to food, I started my own garden. I just removed some top soil and put some gardening soil on top and threw some seeds in. I wasn't sure what I was doing. I've never grown anything in my life. I was thinking it would be difficult. Crops seem to be doing good. I purchased this bottle called EM 1. You put it into the soil. It puts microorganism in the soil that keeps it fertile. It works really well. I also bought a "tower garden" for my home. This is really good for someone who lives in an apartment. You can plant up to 40 plants in it. It takes up little space. Compost goes in the middle. You add worms and they eat the compost and fertilize the soil. It's fun to do with your children as well.

You can also start your own community garden with your neighbors if you don't have space in your yard. Get together with them, scout spaces. Ask the city or private land owners if you can have/rent the space and get families involved.

Food wise, if you have more than enough food. Talk to a food bank. They can get you in touch with a family who doesn't have a lot. You can volunteer to help them out. There are a few online places that do this.

I hope there are some helpful things in this post. I'm usually nervous about posting.

elearah
19th September 2015, 18:53
This is a process that started for me several years back. The main scope is comfortable sustainability, and the seek of beauty. :)

I had my first herb garden in a small window of a tenth floor apartment. Yes, some blew in the wind, thankfully nobody was hurt.

It is amazing the amount of food you can grow on your own, even in small spaces. It doesn't cover all needs. But some are more important than others. Green leaf vegetables for example, can't be peeled. So it is important to have them at home instead of buying. And this of course includes weeds. Dandelion and nasturtium are a common part of my diet.

Water gathering is also important. Not everyone can do it, but having a roof and not gathering the water is something that doesn't make sense.

What else? ahh someone mentioned soap. I make my own shampoo with hibiscus leaves. Just boil young leaves and use that for shampoo. I still didn't start making soap, but use only white soap. A small piece in water with a couple of drops of lavender essential oil makes a really nice liquid hand soap. For washing clothes, baking soda and vinegar make the trick.

I try hard to stay away from chemicals, not only from the health perspective but from the "support" perspective (those industries we support grow, the rest die). There are many small changes we can make to stop supporting the industries that don't support life, and I think it is important to start taking action yesterday in this regard.

silverfox
19th September 2015, 19:20
• The value of love overcoming fear. And techniques to make it happen:
Acknowledge your own faults, your fear, bad things that you done, see them as a natural part of being a human, we are not robots! See other persons in the same way. I promise you, it will then be much easier to love both yourself and other. Demands of a “perfect” persona trait, behaviour etc will only make you feel no worthy of being loved and loving others. AND forgive yourself and others, always.

• Techniques for dealing with psychic attacks:
Try with music that brings out strong loving feelings. I overcame an attack that I think was meant to prevent me to send a text message to someone that I love. I listened to “Take me to the church” by Hozier, wonderful lyrics....

Jean-Marie
19th September 2015, 19:51
I enjoy learning skills to become self sufficient. Whether it is troubleshooting an appliance, automobiles, plumbing, etc... I don't enjoy the feeling of helplessness. One excercise that I have done is purposefully going about my average day and taking in everything I do and think how would I accomplish this without electricity, without running water, etc... It is a good exercise!

Selkie, I love the foxfire books! They are awesome! I have a few.

I also am involved in my local community emergency response team. I teach the Boy Scout merit badges for first aid and emergency preparedness.

In regards to the psychic attacks, and unwanted entities it isn't just saying the words to declare your sovereignty. It is firmly believing in it! That is the most powerful way to ward them off. When the energies are heavy, I connect to nature and become one with it. Looking at a flower, a bird, a butterfly with awe and wonder like the eyes of a child. It is a powerful exercise.

-jean-marie

BLynn
19th September 2015, 20:14
Does anyone know of anything like 'camp for grown ups' where, much like camp was when you were a kid, you could go and attend workshops, classes, learn skills, have fun, for a weekend or week? People could workshop or teach what they know, very informally, with only a minimal structure?
As a kid I learned all sorts of things I've forgotten re. survival skills, like what to eat in the wild, how to build a shelter, recognize animals, plants, use basic survival medicine?

Jean-Marie
19th September 2015, 20:17
http://www.georgiaoutdoorsurvivalskills.com/Courses/Courses.htm

BLynn, I found this one in Georgia on the internet when I was looking a few years ago.

Jean-Marie
19th September 2015, 20:30
Try googling learn survival skills and the area that you live in.

Ron Mauer Sr
19th September 2015, 20:57
Does anyone know of anything like 'camp for grown ups' where, much like camp was when you were a kid, you could go and attend workshops, classes, learn skills, have fun, for a weekend or week? People could workshop or teach what they know, very informally, with only a minimal structure?
As a kid I learned all sorts of things I've forgotten re. survival skills, like what to eat in the wild, how to build a shelter, recognize animals, plants, use basic survival medicine?

Two courses so far. I expect more.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URGeKyn85gQ

BLynn
19th September 2015, 21:20
Thanks Jean-Marie. That looks like a great set up in Georgia.
Maybe the moderators could start a thread where we can contribute links to courses like these, and others that encourage sustainability and independence.

I can't help think of the hundreds of fruit farmers in the Niagara region that used to farm peaches, who lost their co-op (for various reasons) and now those fields are being replaced with vineyards for large wineries. While we can always buy tinned peaches from Asia I wonder how that can possibly be efficient in any way.

People are waking up to this now with many local markets springing up and restaurants focusing on local in season foods.

While I don't think there was much interest in actually doing the work of preserving food ourselves a few years ago, I think this may be changing. I remember my family members doing this, but learning how to do this in a group session or even holding 'canning festivals' might be a way to educate lots of people in a fun way.

This may be one way to help us curb our dependance on and vulnerability to currency.

I haven't done much research yet on what is available , but I am about to start.

Constance
19th September 2015, 23:31
Thanks for starting this thread Ron :bowing:

Much kudos to you.

I hope that I can add some value here.

I start with the spiritual side of things to raise my own vibration, keep me inspired and to help keep me in that state.

- Being in a constant state of meditation. eg. being conscious of my heartbeat and breath in each moment I am awake. Using lower diaphragm breathing techniques that keep me balanced has been a game changer for me.

- Loving all unconditionally with the awareness that it is for the highest good of all.

- Anchoring myself to source and staying there, knowing that it is inevitable that I will return to source. Probably the most important aspect of how I live.

- Being grateful for all that I have and all that is coming my way.

- Being open to everything that comes my way so that it provides more of an opportunity to share what I have.

- Offering unconditional love to all.

- Constantly looking for the common ground with everyone I connect with - recognising the 'other' in me.

On the practical side of things:

- Serving others unconditionally wherever and whenever they need it.

- Sharing everything that I have.

- Sharing everything that I know.

- Celebrating everything that people do to make the world a better place.

- Collaborating with others so that we can build upon new and previous ideas.

- Doing what I love to do - what I am passionate about - so that I can stay inspired and aligned in fulfilling my true purpose.

- Concentrate on being a better person every day.

- Sungazing morning and evening.

- Doing Ho'oponopono.

- Getting all the help I need from others to help keep the body balanced. eg. Kinesiologists, chiropractors, energy therapists, biofeedback, reflexology, massage.

- Learning and building upon any of my gifts, talents or skills on a daily basis.

- Watching videos and documentaries that show me how to be self-reliant.

- Keeping the house in order - doing all my chores and duties so that I am free to concentrate on other things.
I make lots of lists so that my mind is not having to constantly go to what I haven't yet done.

- Being in Nature.

- Living a life as close to nature as I can.

- Living in a house that is chemical free.

- Living in a house we built that uses all the most natural, recycled and unprocessed materials we could find.

- Eating whole, unprocessed foods that raise me to the highest vibration possible. Drinking the most pure water I can get.

- Exercising on a daily basis to keep my body in the best condition I can.

- Going to bed when the sun goes down and getting up before sunrise. Keeping myself in rhythm and harmony with mother nature.

- Being in good company.

- Getting lots of hugs from my friends/family/neighbours.

- Buying as best I can whatever I only really need: I try to buy only things that can be returned to the earth.
I find that it is a real challenge to do this with some things but I do the very best I can. I just try to reduce, reuse, re-purpose, recycle and refrain.

- Living in a village where we can freely exchange, barter and support each other unconditionally.

- Having a siesta during the day whenever possible.

- Living like death is looking over my shoulder. Carlos Castaneda was the inspiration for this.

- Reading books, watching documentaries/movies, videos that uplift and nourish my soul.

- Watching funny videos. I now get onto the threads on PA that make me laugh, smile and expand my heart energies. Thanks everyone for all those great threads!

Much love to you all :bearhug:

Hawkwind
20th September 2015, 23:16
Great idea, Ron!

You could greatly accelerate the collection rate by placing the bowl at the focal point of a parabolic reflector. Even a piece of cardboard covered with aluminum foil works.

RunningDeer
21st September 2015, 00:13
Maybe the moderators could start a thread where we can contribute links to courses like these, and others that encourage sustainability and independence.
BLynn you can start one. Check this out: "How to Start a New Thread - Post #25 (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?66104-How-to-Tips-with-Visuals-for-Links-Quotes-Images-etc.&p=911332&viewfull=1#post911332)". Give it a few seconds for the visuals to upload.

If you need help feel free to contact me (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/private.php?do=newpm&u=10697).

RunningDeer

Ron Mauer Sr
22nd September 2015, 01:15
A delightful and potentially accurate instruction manual (for some of us).

E.T. 101
The Cosmic Instruction Manual for Planetary Evolution.
An Emergency Remedial Earth Edition.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ut3Jn-cANMk

Constance
22nd September 2015, 04:16
You could greatly accelerate the collection rate by placing the bowl at the focal point of a parabolic reflector. Even a piece of cardboard covered with aluminum foil works.

Do you mean like this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PcjByw-9Ac