PDA

View Full Version : Pope Francis in US in Sept: False-flag target for murder by the Cabal?

Dennis Leahy
20th September 2015, 17:24
This thought didn't come to me in a vision, or a dream, or when I had too much pizza and couldn't sleep. It was just a thought. Once it surfaced, I felt like it would be a good idea to "shine a light on it", possibly spoiling someone's nasty surprise.

The thought was, what if Pope Francis is (knowingly or unknowingly) being set up as a target for black-ops/Zionist murder, while in the USA (Sept 23-29, 2015) - and then blame the murder on "Muslims" or "Islamic State"/ISIL/ISIS.

On the one hand, I really don't like being part of a process to take a "dark"/evil idea and possibly breathe life into it by writing it down and publishing it. On the other hand, I am hoping that publicly pointing out that this would be a false flag operation (blaming the cabal's latest boogeyman, "Muslims"), will destroy any "magik" or black magic or simply destroy the impetus for such a dark ritual operation by destroying the surprise.

Regardless whether you think/know/believe that the Vatican is itself an evil organization, we do not want the Cabal's dark path strategists to pull any more false flags - especially one they would use to further divide us and provide an excuse to foment more war.

Safe journey to the Pope.

thunder24
20th September 2015, 17:26
i had the same thought earlier this morning about the pope... not the false flag or muslim part though...just the pope

Dennis Leahy
20th September 2015, 17:32
i had the same thought earlier this morning about the pope... not the false flag or muslim part though...just the popeYeah, the thought came to me (late) this morning too. It was simply about the Pope being shot and killed in the US during this visit. The idea that it would be a false flag blamed on Muslims was from further examining the idea that had popped into my head (our heads!)

Mike
20th September 2015, 17:36
It's certainly not too far fetched. Of the 10 trillion calamities that are supposed to occur this month, this seems the most likely.

Ironically, I just talking about this with my Dad. Not the false flag aspect of it but the likelihood of assasination. The Pope is on record as saying his tenure as Pope will be quite short..the implication being he doesn't expect to survive much longer...given his relatively liberal social ideas etc. My father is the furthest thing from a conspiracy theorist, but when he floated the idea of his murder by the Vatican it sounded quite reasonable.

But now that I read this post, a false flag allegedly involving muslims makes much more sense, doesn't it?

gripreaper
20th September 2015, 17:36
Oh man, that is an ominous thought. According to prophesy, he is supposed to be the last pope. Let's hope their playbook is not allowed to be played any longer.

DaRkViPeR
20th September 2015, 18:00
I while ago I had a thought or vision or whatever it can be called that the pope and obama are the two witnesses described in the christian bible. In this vision they were killed on some type of plain in front of a big building. I am not a religious person and do not belong to any religious organization or cult. It was totally weird for me to experience this.

Jhonie
20th September 2015, 19:48
I will be glad when September is over. But then, another date will pop up and THAT will be the one everyone is afraid of. On and on and on.....

Shannon
20th September 2015, 20:10
Well, I have to say i had the same thought too...one of the many that just pop up and I elaborate to myself but since you've created a thread to discuss, Dennis, I'm gonna go there...

The Scenario you've described and others here is one, here's another...

The current pope is very well liked by Catholics and lapsed Catholics (which makes up most of my family), you know the ones who say they are catholic, raised in the schools, nuns, the whole shebang, but have gotten divorces, accepted abortion as a woman's choice, and don't hate on homosexuality etc.

This guy is kinda like a rock star to many Catholics, and non Catholics...now, idk if he left Cuba yet but I had a similar thought of something going down there ( just a thought, not really thought out fully)...

The pope being assinatated and it being put on Muslims fits the "this guy was so awesome and now look what these hateful Islamic extremists have done!!!" Story that we have been getting fed in the mainstream media.

But there would have to be more to it than just the pope getting murdered, the way I figure the ptb, wouldn't waste such an opportunity without making it, the whole plan or scenario be done where more laws are created and freedoms are taken away from us in the name of keeping us safe...

Just my 2 cents ...

Fanna
20th September 2015, 20:53
The Lunar Eclipse (http://www.timeanddate.com/eclipse/lunar/2015-september-28) is falling upon this date centered around this location. Such ominous dreams are telling of the dangers that such a man poses, but focus instead on what that might mean he has in store for a celestial event that SCREAMS "unveiling". Our intentions should be focused together on protection and this higher density path. Just like we did when the cern reactor was tryin to do some crazy mumbo jumbo (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?84408-15-August-What-is-happening-What-can-we-do). Just like on the solar eclipse (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?85190-Group-meditation-Saturday-September-12-2015-at-22-00-GMT) when we all held strong in love. Let's do something to help!

Akasha
20th September 2015, 21:49
As many here will already know, there is a school of thought which alleges the 'cabal' are nothing more than the finance department of the Jesuits. If that is the case, I'd say it's unlikely the head honcho is gonna get it.

Just a thought - With Francis being pope and a Jesuit, does that make him the black and white pope?

awakeningmom
20th September 2015, 22:11
As many here will already know, there is a school of thought which alleges the 'cabal' are nothing more than the finance department of the Jesuits. If that is the case, I'd say it's unlikely the head honcho is gonna get it.

Just a thought - With Francis being pope and a Jesuit, does that make him the black and white pope?

Well, but if you read someone like Miles W. Mathis, the real pope would not be the one killed. It would be either a body double, an illusion for the masses, or a clone... All for mass traumatic effect -- and a further movement of the NWO agenda.

observer
20th September 2015, 22:48
This letter, from St. James Catholic School in Ridley Park (near Philadelphia, PA), which can be seen at this link (http://allnewspipeline.com/Strange_September_18th_School_Warning.php), was sent-out to parents of children at the school, and reported on the local Philadelphia News a few days ago.

The long awaited visit of the Pope will happen in just a few days in Philadelphia. Local media has been hyping the event for several months now.

I don't know if news of the letter made national coverage.

Hazelfern
20th September 2015, 23:08

Well, but if you read someone like Miles W. Mathis, the real pope would not be the one killed. It would be either a body double, an illusion for the masses, or a clone... All for mass traumatic effect -- and a further movement of the NWO agenda.

I agree - they would never send the real pope into the battlefield.

Redstar Kachina
20th September 2015, 23:42

gripreaper
21st September 2015, 00:35
This letter, from St. James Catholic School in Ridley Park (near Philadelphia, PA), which can be seen at this link (http://allnewspipeline.com/Strange_September_18th_School_Warning.php), was sent-out to parents of children at the school, and reported on the local Philadelphia News a few days ago.

The long awaited visit of the Pope will happen in just a few days in Philadelphia. Local media has been hyping the event for several months now.

I don't know if news of the letter made national coverage.

Madonna is getting the venue ready for the Pope's arrival.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hN0c2yvJkU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSrp_ttyoVE

observer
21st September 2015, 01:41
[....snip]

The thought was, what if Pope Francis is (knowingly or unknowingly) being set up as a target for black-ops/Zionist murder, while in the USA (Sept 23-29, 2015) - and then blame the murder on "Muslims" or "Islamic State"/ISIL/ISIS.

On the one hand, I really don't like being part of a process to take a "dark"/evil idea and possibly breathe life into it by writing it down and publishing it. On the other hand, I am hoping that publicly pointing out that this would be a false flag operation (blaming the cabal's latest boogeyman, "Muslims"), will destroy any "magik" or black magic or simply destroy the impetus for such a dark ritual operation by destroying the surprise.

[....snip]

These were exactly my thoughts, Dennis, as over the past few months I've systematically watched tickets to front row seats being distributed in lottery drawings, police notifications like this one, here (http://6abc.com/religion/security-zones-fence-more-announcements-for-pope-visit/927223/), being announced on the local media. Businesses will be closed. Center City Philadelphia will be virtually inaccessible after a certain time for either ingress, or egress.

I've been thinking to myself, what a perfect opportunity for a false flag operation.

None of this feels good in my gut.

Tesseract
21st September 2015, 02:50
I've also been concerned about the pope being assassinated for some time. He is upsetting a lot of the right people, and has opted for a lower level of security compared to his predecessors. Hopefully it does not come to pass. I thought of this possibility as an attempt to stop the Pope's social agenda, rather than to foment some other conflict.

cursichella1
21st September 2015, 08:45
i had the same thought earlier this morning about the pope... not the false flag or muslim part though...just the popeYeah, the thought came to me (late) this morning too. It was simply about the Pope being shot and killed in the US during this visit. The idea that it would be a false flag blamed on Muslims was from further examining the idea that had popped into my head (our heads!)

Article on the Catholic School letter on Truth Frequency Radio's website that Observer mentioned is here (http://truthfrequencyradio.com/creepy-warnings-give-rise-to-more-fear-for-september-and-the-popes-impending-visit/)

Video from "Spiro", who believes the Secret Service is being set up to take the fall if something happens to the Pope. According to Spiro, the Secret Service will be providing the Pope's security while here. When you think of the numerous scandals that have plagued the Secret Service lately, it's not a stretch that these may have been setups.

e0i2ddsP7os

btw, most interesting comment following the video:

resourcefulgirl

Does anyone remember the information Gucifer gave the New York Times a few years back while he was in prison? He's the Romanian hacker that hacked into emails of government officials. He stated he uncovered a plan for a nuclear attack on NYC and Chicago which would occur in 2015.
5 days ago•

Spiro

+resourcefulgirl he named philly and chicago great point

Regarding the above, posted by Paul Joseph Watson (InfoWars):

IYZz3LphZHI

And this, you may skip ahead and start video at 3:35 for the relevant part:

LZ5jtP4_u3c

fine print disclaimer: I'm not familiar with Spiro or West Coast Conspiracy radio so can't exactly vouch for them. Just thought it was all interesting in view of the current hype-a-rama, including the Philadelphia letter, the Pope's visit, U.N., full moon, Secret Service, the "wave" (the other wave, not the familiar backhanded Papel wave), etc.

I will add that parents at my kids' elementary school were sent a letter each school year that required us to create the same emergency zip lock bags for our kids. I thought it was a great thing, considering their school was on a cliff overlooking the Pacific in the quake State of California.

The only difference, in addition to the snacks, water and toy, we were to enclose a sweater and a family photo or a collage of photos with both parents, siblings, the dog...kind of depressing creating these bags...anyway, ours were always due by a specific date in mid September, a couple of weeks after school started.

They needed them turned at the same time for inventorying then storage in what appeared to be a nuke-proof emergency supply container the size of a semi that sat in the school parking lot all year long...so, I wouldn't necessarily point to those zip lock kits with due dates as indicators of an event. Though the way the letter is phrased is peculiar. Maybe it's the pre-Papel-visit jitters that has affected the school's administrator's ability to put their intentions into words, then the words onto paper in a meaningful way...

Hazelfern
21st September 2015, 11:32
philly and chicago great point

They needed them turned at the same time for inventorying then storage in what appeared to be a nuke-proof emergency supply container the size of a semi that sat in the school parking lot

Good morning, the hair stood up when reading your post. I am going to try to find out about that letter sent by St. James School.
I thought they closed years ago but maybe that was just the High School.

Hazelfern
21st September 2015, 11:47
I was advised to delete, so I did.
I did not see a delete button however.

Hazelfern
23rd September 2015, 00:15
In my heart of hearts I believe all will be good for his visit to Philadelphia.
2015 World Meeting of Families Papal Visit
(http://pa-chestercounty.civicplus.com/DocumentCenter/View/28480)

Cidersomerset
23rd September 2015, 09:57
A couple of articles from the headline page....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

‘A Whole Universe of Security’: NYC on Police State Lockdown Ahead of Pope’s Visit

By David Icke on 22nd September 2015 Big Brother, The Police State

http://www.davidicke.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/popefrancis.jpg
popefrancis

‘By all accounts in the local NYC media, going anywhere near the United Nations
headquarters this week is probably just about the last place you’d want to be right
now.

Security for the Pope’s visit, not to mention the 170 confirmed world leaders
coming to the UN Summit at the UN headquarters there, has transcended mere
circus levels and shot straight to warzone insanity zoo levels.

It’s what ABC 7 has described as, “a whole universe of security working to make
sure nothing happens to the head of the Catholic Church as he blesses New York City.”

Yes, I’m sure New York City feels very blessed.

The 8,000 cameras around the city that will be always on and always recording are
just the beginning (although, how is that different from the rest of the time?).
Those will be continuously monitored at one of eight main “command centers”.’

Read more: ‘A Whole Universe of Security’: NYC on Police State Lockdown Ahead of Pope’s Visit

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/a-whole-universe-of-security-nyc-on-police-state-lockdown-ahead-of-popes-visit_092015

====================================================
====================================================

Pope Francis Insults Native People by Making Junipero Serra a Saint

By David Icke on 23rd September 2015 Illuminati Criminals, Religous Fraud

http://www.davidicke.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/Untitled-411.jpg

===================================================

Aletho News

Pope Francis Insults Native People by Making Junipero Serra a Saint

By Noel Brinkerhoff and Danny Biederman | AllGov | September 8, 2015
‘Native Americans are upset at Pope Francis for his decision to
canonize 18th-century Franciscan missionary Junipero Serra.

Serra founded the mission system in California, which helped
establish the Catholic Church long before California ever
became a state.

But the missions treated local Native Americans cruelly while
trying to convert them to Christianity. Many of them were
whipped, imprisoned, and put in stocks. Serra’s drive to
“civilize” native peoples resulted in tens of thousands of
deaths and the eradication of their culture, Gary Kamiya
wrote at San Francisco Magazine.

That’s why tribal leaders and others have voiced objections
to Pope Francis’ announcement in January to make Serra a
saint. Protests have been staged all across California and
more are expected throughout the year.’

Read more: Pope Francis Insults Native People by Making Junipero Serra a Saint

https://alethonews.wordpress.com/2015/09/19/pope-francis-insults-native-people-by-making-junipero-serra-a-saint/

http://www.davidicke.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/sainthood-22222222222.gif