PDA

View Full Version : Alex Jones' Money Bomb project raised 1 mUSD

WhiteLove
21st September 2015, 16:59
Very good news! Alex Jones has raised close to 1 mUSD on the money bomb project. With that amount of extra money his show is now at a new level.

This is a step forward for the truth seeking community.

TzpJwOZATHI

Carmody
21st September 2015, 17:21
Now he'd better watch what he drinks or eats, who hands it to him, what vehicles he gets into, and so on.

Lionhawk
21st September 2015, 17:28
:thumbsup:

Octavusprime
22nd September 2015, 01:14
Alex is rich! What a great time for the truthers........

This guy will tell you anything to earn a buck. Donate now!

3(C)+me
22nd September 2015, 01:23
Now he'd better watch what he drinks or eats, who hands it to him, what vehicles he gets into, and so on.
No no no no, he is needed by the three letter agencies.
Who else is going to push the fear button, get ready folks here come the fema camps.

Carmody
22nd September 2015, 12:55
No no no no, he is needed by the three letter agencies.
Who else is going to push the fear button, get ready folks here come the fema camps.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_enemy_of_my_enemy_is_my_friend)

You've got a real and serious crossroads initiation problem out there. You've got to get people to the crossroads, first.

As they say in the music industry and false flag ops, 'relax, we'll fix it in the mix' (as in after the initial recording and in this case, the initial act)

Who will reach for and find the societal controls, dials, and levers, when the time comes?

For if the alternative side of this equation is not ready to do so when the time comes.... then they really have no freaking idea what they are dealing with -in even the best case scenario of a happenstance of a projected future - that they are trying to get to.

I can guarantee you that the folks playing these games have back up plans for the back up plans for their back up plans. If they don't... then they aren't really in the game, are they?