PDA

View Full Version : "We take advantage of an effect in creation to overcome the speed of light"

WhiteLove
21st September 2015, 19:18
Here is a very interesting video I just discovered on YouTube. It was posted yesterday, has only 29 views, should be very very rare...!

Now, the reason why it is so interesting is because the video contains a claim that you can travel faster than the speed of light and instantly move from any location in creation to any other location in creation, by taking advantage of an effect in creation called "resonance identification", it is "an isolation field effect".

The video also contains other interesting ET type of information...

2M3Oa-_2e0g

toppy
21st September 2015, 20:17
It's mind blowing.

Mercedes
21st September 2015, 20:42
Maybe I need to train my mind in some way I can even wrap my head arround this

Meggings
21st September 2015, 20:59
Bashar: Think of location as "resonance identification".

"You are dissolving the existence of pen A and creating the existence of pen B, forming a continuity bridge between them so you experience it as the same pen."

The energy location of our craft: "...we unlock the location of the craft from location A and put it into a kind of suspended animation connected to ALL possible locations , a UNIVERSAL HERE AND NOW domain, and then impose upon the craft the vibration of location B, it must simply by definition cease to exist at location A and takes up residence at location B."

Now what exists in a UNIVERSAL HERE AND NOW? Our soul does. That seems to explain how I visit other lifetimes, whether past, future, or on other worlds. It is through the SOUL which exists in a "universal here and now".

Some peoples do this through technology. Some peoples do this through their very being, their soul, the "how" held within their DNA. Thems my thoughts.

This Bashar video gives profound insights. Thanks.

I add something I just read for the first time, since this afternoon I am going through a transcript of an Alex Collier talk given in 1996:

"What appears to be 'time' and 'motion' are in reality only the movement of
consciousness upon a higher space or dimension."

Selkie
21st September 2015, 23:27
book marked for later, because this,

Bashar: Think of location as "resonance identification".

resonates with me. Which may or may not mean anything (the resonance, I mean).

barneythez
21st September 2015, 23:50
"ahh, I knew it all along"
Bugs Bunny

Ikarusion
22nd September 2015, 14:40
works in my dreams. with training you should be able to do that with your consciousness, but i guess you might need a device if you want to travel in the physical.
the problem is, how do i isolate frequency? there are tons of frequencies overlapping all around me.
a different place means that some in that makeup are changed, by theory.

well, maybe the frequencies would overlap and form a single unique one, like an orchestra.
sounds easier, but still how do i properly identify them and doesnt the frequency of a place change over time?

.. things seem so inflexible in the physical.

Meggings
22nd September 2015, 14:46
the problem is, how do i isolate frequency? there are tons of frequencies overlapping all around me.
a different place means that some in that makeup are changed, by theory.
.. things seem so inflexible in the physical.

How does one isolate frequency? We are frequency-making creatures. Our INTENT, our desire, where we place those subtle things is what we vibrate to and where we go.

That's how we slip into different timelines. That's how synchronicity works.
WE - our heart/mind/soul - are the mechanism.

ghostrider
23rd September 2015, 02:54
The plejaren say their beamships have two drives , one for up to speed of light and the other exceeds the light speed billions of times over, jumping the into hyper space, into what they call Null time , timelessness, space and time become paralyzed... They say there is a network of nodes across the universe they use for communication, where the signal is manifested before the message is sent, they say travels even faster ... Imagine talking from one end of the universe to the other...

Ikarusion
23rd September 2015, 06:55
WE - our heart/mind/soul - are the mechanism.
sounds right to me. write when you physically teleported with your intend though.
there are layers too everything and i assume it takes a whole lot of practice to achieve this on this plane.

Meggings
23rd September 2015, 16:26
Ikarusion, my experience indicates that one's physicality is not teleported anywhere when the 3D physical becomes 4D or 5D physical. Rather it is "raised" and can see more, be more, experience more, know more, do more.

This is what I've come to understand - that all dimensional layers fit inside each other as hands fit inside gloves. One need not "go anywhere" to be in another dimensional level.

CD7
24th September 2015, 23:07
Tht was awesome! Thanks for the Bashar throwback....there's so many!!

(((((((((((((((((((( R e S o N A N c E ))))))))))))))))))))))) 😊