PDA

View Full Version : Easy to cry! Don't open this thread.

t2016
23rd September 2015, 04:57
It is a very touching video. I can't stop crying for ....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWPOG_hxkTE#t=186

sandy
23rd September 2015, 05:37
Tears indeed.......................very touching :)

Lorenamichaud2016
23rd September 2015, 09:55
Awe so sweet ! Lots of tears

Maria Stade
23rd September 2015, 11:15
True love ! Thank you, so beautiful.

Noir
23rd September 2015, 11:20
Beautifull and inspiring.
But I could only watch a couple of seconds.
To be honest I feel like I'm intruding in a very intimate moment of somebody else's life.
Somebody i do not know at all. And it feels wrong.
I can't watch the video because my inner voice is telling me I do not have the right to intrude in the intimacy of these people :(

Love and light to you.

Selkie
23rd September 2015, 11:22
Its a beautiful video. Thank you so much for posting it. I love how they love each others physical bodies, age spots, wrinkles and all. I love the tenderness with which he strokes her face. I bet that in his eyes, she is the same girl who walked down the aisle to him, and that in her eyes, he is still the young man she first fell in love with, and who is the best lover she ever had.

MorningSong
23rd September 2015, 11:49
Thank-you so much... this is the kind of love I seek... forever....sigh (tears roll)... what a beautiful testimony and role model to hand down to the family ... very precious!

Cardillac
23rd September 2015, 20:32
I was denied access to this video here in Germany because it violated GEMA music regulations-

@Noir

how were you able to access this and I wasn't?-

Larry

awakeningmom
24th September 2015, 03:27
I started tearing up just when I saw the static picture of them, without even playing the video. Guess that's not surprising. I cry at all the sappy movies even when I know I'm being emotionally manipulated.

Noir
3rd November 2015, 22:12
I was denied access to this video here in Germany because it violated GEMA music regulations-

@Noir

how were you able to access this and I wasn't?-

Larry
Yes... F**ing GEMA is actually sensoring lots of videos.
I do not now why I was able to acces the video. It was either because I saw it before they blocked it or because I have installed an add on on my browser, wich changes the IP adress to one of another country and so I can watch all the blocked things. Try one of those addons because it's really good.
But I have to warn you that sometimes youtube don't work if you have it active...

Flash
3rd November 2015, 22:54
It makes me think of my mom when my dad died. And with her second husband too who died a month ago.