PDA

View Full Version : This Police Department Just Challenged Big Pharma And Won

Bubu
24th September 2015, 10:20
another proof that more and more people are waking up.

http://www.activistpost.com/2015/09/this-police-department-just-challenged-big-pharma-and-won.html

lucidity
25th September 2015, 05:37

http://www.activistpost.com/2015/09/this-police-department-just-challenged-big-pharma-and-won.html

Hello Siblings,

Unfortunately, I suspect that this was a complete fluke.

You wont see this repeated.
Who ever had this bright idea, will be disciplined for being 'political' or something.

There are billions being made from both the 'legal' and 'illegal' trade in opium.
There's no way anyone will be allowed to inhibit demand, because that inhibits profits.

Some one needs to invent a new system in which even psychopaths are rewarded
for serving the public good.

There are super brainy people out there... who could solve this problem,
if only they were offered this puzzle to solve.

be happy :-)

lucidity

DeDukshyn
25th September 2015, 05:49

Hello Siblings,

Who ever had this bright idea, will be disciplined for being 'political' or something.

There are billions being made from both the 'legal' and 'illegal' trade in opium.
There's no way anyone will be allowed to inhibit demand, because that inhibits profits.

lucidity

I guess there's no point in trying then. Kudos for these officers trying something, standing up and getting some results, and bringing attention to the topic -- it is only these people who stand a chance to make a difference in the world, the ones who nitpick from the sidelines are the ones who are inconsequential.

Meggings
25th September 2015, 05:54

Hello Siblings,

lucidity

Gawd but you're depressingly negative, "be happy" Lucidity!

lucidity
25th September 2015, 12:35

Hello Siblings,

lucidity

Gawd but you're depressingly negative, "be happy" Lucidity!

You're making an offensive personal remark !

Unfortunately, i'm correct.
We'd all like to see the behaviour of Big Pharma aligned with
the public good rather than corporate profits.
But realistically, it's not going happen.

Selkie
25th September 2015, 13:34
I don't think Lucidity is necessarily being negative. Rather, I think he is simply being realistic. He did not say that there is no point in trying. He merely said that he thinks its a fluke. One can disagree without putting words in someone's mouth, and without making disparaging personal remarks.

I agree that the OP is good news. But it also might simply be a one-off. Time will tell.

p.s. There has been a spate of "gee, aren't the cops great" articles in the news lately, probably to counteract the growing awareness that the police have been trained to see citizens as the enemy, and also to counteract all the outright murder of citizens that the police commit every year, and to try to stem the tide of anti-police sentiment that has arisen because of it.

Meggings
25th September 2015, 16:45
You're making an offensive personal remark !

Not intended to offend, but to point out. Being ancient, I've observed and contemplated over the years that there are "yes" people and "no" people.
From observation and contemplation, I've come to see that the "no" people come from the head, and the "yes" people come from the heart.

Being ancient, I've seen life flows more freely and happily around "yes" people.