PDA

View Full Version : Will This Be Enough To Wake The Asleep - Please Share

Moda
24th September 2015, 12:00
Well another day goes by and another new thread posted.

Just remember this forum could continue for another year if you wanted it to.
But looking back 10 years from now i think we could of done better.

Because just a reminder when we come together the tyranny is over, When we unit as one
everything stops. :)

I mean you know, what seams to be the real point in life, what you rush home to get to, is to watch an electronic reproduction of life and you can't touch it, it doesn't smell and it has no taste.

You might think people getting home to life in a robust material culture would go home to a colossal banquet or an orgy of love making or a a riot of music and dancing. But nothing of a kind, it turns out to be this purely passive contemplation of a twittering screen.

You see mile after mile of darken houses with that little electronic screen flicking in the room, everybody isolated watching this thing and thus in no real communion with each other at all. And so we have movies, and what are movies? really.

To day i would love to share you a video about predictive programming and how deep it really all goes. Us humans are being played to such a level to where they purposely put what we believe to be crazy or mad right i front of our faces to the point that we get so used to things they become normal.

Many will be those who look but will not see.

P1ULjJ3EqyY

Hope this helps ;)

Lifebringer
24th September 2015, 12:24
Time travelers came from both sides in other dimensions, the good counteracted the bad intent in a lot of what was foretold, because the people are becoming alive in mind again. Yesterday my 6 week old brand new Grandaughter, was given 8 vaccinations in one sitting, my daughter recording it all. 3 injections, each with other virus added. One with 4 preventative shots. All I could do was give it over to the Creator, that's how angry I am about this mind genocide of my families.

Cidersomerset
24th September 2015, 13:14
Very interesting as George Noori would say there are no coincidences.

There are several TV and movies that seem to predict this and as Hollywood
is a show case for 'mind control' it is possible. Other info that makes this plausible
is that there is no time and we live in one gigantic 'now' and everything that
has ever happened before and will happen has already happened. So time travel
is possible as the future is already here. Then there are parallel worlders coming
in and out of our reality frequently , think TV series Fringe , The Event , sliders.
It gets a bit weird and wonderfull ...LOL

http://big.assets.huffingtonpost.com/clocklightning.gif

Bubu
24th September 2015, 21:59
The title should be. "back to the future shows 911"
Whats the subliminal.....????

Bubu
24th September 2015, 22:05
No it wont wake up the sleepers its gonna put them more asleep. unless we point out the point of this video to them.

Bubu
24th September 2015, 22:12
Time travelers came from both sides in other dimensions, the good counteracted the bad intent in a lot of what was foretold, because the people are becoming alive in mind again. Yesterday my 6 week old brand new Grandaughter, was given 8 vaccinations in one sitting, my daughter recording it all. 3 injections, each with other virus added. One with 4 preventative shots. All I could do was give it over to the Creator, that's how angry I am about this mind genocide of my families.

Sorry to hear that. I feel you. My oldest son is about to go on ship board training as a merchant marine crew. He was required to have 3 shots otherwise be prevented entry on countries destination. And to think that we've fighting this battle and we cant keep our family from it. One thing good that it does. Drives me crazy... about vaccine.

Sunny-side-up
25th September 2015, 11:52
Reality is more than we will know in our singular experience of it, so unless we can collectively view/read it, at which point we will find we have always known it!
Knowing what is a message and what is interference is the key, unfortunately we are very good at looking back and not forwards :(!

On an other related note:
in the vid at point 10:39 we see (Supposedly) a plane hit, explode and then an object (Supposedly part of the plane) fly's out the other side of the tower as if propelled from a canon? it seems to accelerate?
If this is part of the plane it, shouldn't it now be much slower and follow a much faster deceleration curve Hmm?

Sunny-side-up
25th September 2015, 12:01
Addition:

As with 'Crop Circles' many are made by humans and so thought/tagged as fakes, well! it's the message that still comes through that is beyond fake.
Like this writers films, yes he wrote them but did he, was he aware of the future himself?