PDA

View Full Version : The prison-dorm continuum

Bubu
24th September 2015, 22:32
Basically almost all of us is in a prison and this should be the tenacity and positivity that we need to have.

http://www.ozy.com/true-story/the-prison-dorm-continuum/39210?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=INTL

Note: I dont advocate selling cures, plant it and give it away for free. Sick people need it.. How I hate drug stores where they sell drugs not cures. In case you havent notice they allow drug to be sold and ban it at the same time. "Let those who has eyes see"

Have a nice day:lalala:

AngelEyes
25th September 2015, 08:49
Basically almost all of us is in a prison and this should be the tenacity and positivity that we need to have.

http://www.ozy.com/true-story/the-prison-dorm-continuum/39210?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=INTL

Note: I dont advocate selling cures, plant it and give it away for free. Sick people need it.. How I hate drug stores where they sell drugs not cures. In case you havent notice they allow drug to be sold and ban it at the same time. "Let those who has eyes see"

Have a nice day:lalala:

Thank you for sharing this! I am an advocate for inmates as my soon to be husband is serving time in a state prison in Florida. he is always telling me how bad the conditions are. He has tried to finish his courses but cant because they took the program out of the prison. It really makes me so upset that like Seth mentioned in his article how they claim they want to help inmates with reentry programs but they put obstacles in their way. Its because it is the truth they do I see it everyday. We are trying to get married while he is serving his time and I have a lot of hoops to jump on my end and so does he from his end. They do make it hard I just dont understand why they do things like this. Stuff would be so much easier on the staff and the inmates but its like they dont want to see ANYONE happy and better themselves and keep themselves out of trouble..