PDA

View Full Version : Simon Parkes - September Update

Camilo
25th September 2015, 12:43
Heart to Heart with Simon Parkes - Important September Update

https://youtu.be/MjLKjn2AVwY

Published on 09/22/2015

Simon Parkes returned to the Triad Theater on September 20, 2015 for a conversation with Linda McCallum. He gave important information about the plans of the elite for the days/months ahead.

- In a few days, the pope will announce the beginning of the NWO
- Depopulation
- CERN
- We choose the new reality
- Timelines

giovonni
25th September 2015, 12:51
Ah yes ~ Yelm, Washington

City Of JZ Knight (AKA) Ramtha

been to that cinema before ...

Thanks for the video ... :)

Jhonie
25th September 2015, 13:03
Ooops, sorry.

Hervé
25th September 2015, 13:22
I see... thread derailed right off the bat onto something else...

:focus:

giovonni
25th September 2015, 13:57
:bump:

Good Stuff !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjLKjn2AVwY&feature=youtu.be

Andynko
25th September 2015, 14:45
He sure was more passionate in this interview than I’ve ever seen him before.

Did anyone else pickup on him talking about the depopulation agenda as though it was back on the cards?
In previous interviews he would talk about how depopulation was not necessary anymore due to their ability to chip us ad track us around the globe with modern technology.

Thoughts anyone?

astridmari
25th September 2015, 15:18
He sounded very serious this time but none the less hopefull that we will pull trough. Seems like we can loose the internet for a while amongst other things. Much talk of not losing hope, protect oneself and stay in balance. He is talking of hard times ahead.

BlueEyedPersian
25th September 2015, 15:41
Nothing will happens folks. Move on and use your time for more productive things.

Andynko
25th September 2015, 16:32
Nothing will happens folks. Move on and use your time for more productive things.

What do you think about Simon Parkes and his ET contacts, do you think there's truth to it?

TrumanCash
25th September 2015, 17:24
I very much enjoy listening to Simon Parkes and I believe he is a genuine contactee and a being with good intentions and a good heart.

A couple of somewhat minor differences of experience and viewpoint, though:

He often refers to having a Mantid soul or a Reptilian soul ( or whatever soul). This is incorrect because we are spiritual beings and we have inhabited bodies of many different types in past lives. For example, I have been a Mantid and I have been a Gray. This does not mean I have a Mantid soul or Gray soul. I am myself. I am not a culture or a body type. I am aware that there are also others on this forum who have done some extensive past life work and can also verify this.

I used to live in the Yelm area. Ramtha is/was a channeled entity that spoke through and used the body of JZ Knight to create a cult. I had friends who used to be "Ramsters". They left because Ramtha changed. So it is not true what Simon said in this video that the Ramtha followers have always stuck to their beliefs because the channeled entity known as Ramtha actually changed and it actually divided the group. In other words there were two different "Ramthas". From my observation and experience it appears that the Ramtha phenomenon is a result of ET manipulation.

Regarding the taking away supplements from the common people--All one has to do is learn how to obtain what's needed from naturally growing plants. For example, one can grow or wildcraft rose hips (or other plants) to obtain vitamin C. Eating raw, organic foods can cure many ailments as evidenced by the research of Dr. Gabriel Cousens.

Regarding Simon's comments about the pope--Where is Father Guido Sarducci when we really need him? :bigsmile:

TLC

greybeard
25th September 2015, 17:40
I very much enjoy listening to Simon Parkes and I believe he is a genuine contactee and a being with good intentions and a good heart.

A couple of somewhat minor differences of experience and viewpoint, though:

He often refers to having a Mantid soul or a Reptilian soul ( or whatever soul). This is incorrect because we are spiritual beings and we have inhabited bodies of many different types in past lives. For example, I have been a Mantid and I have been a Gray. This does not mean I have a Mantid soul or Gray soul. I am myself. I am not a culture or a body type. I am aware that there are also others on this forum who have done some extensive past life work and can also verify this.

I used to live in the Yelm area. Ramtha is/was a channeled entity that spoke through and used the body of JZ Knight to create a cult. I had friends who used to be "Ramsters". They left because Ramtha changed. So it is not true what Simon said in this video that the Ramtha followers have always stuck to their beliefs because the channeled entity known as Ramtha actually changed and it actually divided the group. In other words there were two different "Ramthas".

Regarding Simon's comments about the pope--Where is Father Guido Sarducci when we really need him? :bigsmile:

TLC

TC I agree that we don't have a soul that can be identified with an body or any specific definition for that matter.
I would not call that minor difference as to my mind, going back to what is prime. My opinion is, that we are in essence formless and Divine.

In other words "One with out a second" no separation--One soul.
I accept that many will not agree with this but there have be many enlightened since the dawn of time who first hand testify to this being their "expeience".

So Simon is incorrect in his assumption on this, in my estimation.

Chris

Andynko
25th September 2015, 17:51
Thank you Truman.

I would like to ask you a question if you don't mind. perhaps you will be able to bring me some clarity.

I live in a world where I want all of this to be very true, I really hope that contactee's aliens, different dimensions etc are all real.
I have beenn reading and researching all of these topics all of my life because it feels right. But I have never had an experience that has gotten me anywhere closer to being able to validate any of it.

Might you have some advice or be able to point me in the direction of how to have some kind of experience that will show me that there truly is more to this 3D World that we occupy?

Thank you in advance!

Andy

giovonni
25th September 2015, 18:11
My experience with the Ramatha School was very positive - Though while knowing many former students that still live in the greater Yelm community - Many have taken what they're learned in practice - And have evolved and moved onward in creating their own reality lifestyles ...

All while noting there is a time for the student/teacher (guru) relationship to be fully acknowledge and complimented - With the realization that - No one saves us but ourselves - We ourselves must walk the path.

I myself have much love, praise and gratitude - For my life's overall opportunities and experiences in learning to become hopefully a good human being.

With blessing thanks to my dear friend Carmen.

TrumanCash
25th September 2015, 19:00
Thank you Truman.

I would like to ask you a question if you don't mind. perhaps you will be able to bring me some clarity.

I live in a world where I want all of this to be very true, I really hope that contactee's aliens, different dimensions etc are all real.
I have beenn reading and researching all of these topics all of my life because it feels right. But I have never had an experience that has gotten me anywhere closer to being able to validate any of it.

Might you have some advice or be able to point me in the direction of how to have some kind of experience that will show me that there truly is more to this 3D World that we occupy?

Thank you in advance!

Andy

I don't want to derail this thread onto another subject but, briefly, having contact with ETs is not necessarily a pleasant or desirable experience that I would recommend.

As Simon Parkes has previously mentioned on this forum and perhaps in other videos is that the Mantids abduct people against their will. Also, other abductees besides myself know that Mantids abduct people against their will. He also has mentioned that they have withheld certain information from him. It also appears, IMO, that they may have given him false and/or misleading information as well.

The Mantid group with which I am most familiar in the past twelve millennia vis-a-vis Earth has been actively involved in keeping mankind in spiritual darkness. Part of this manipulation involves the going-to-the-light experience reported in NDEs and also reported in in-between lives experiences. Simon said on this forum that he was told by the Mantids that they did indeed operate these in-between lives "processing" facilities.

As I personally discovered, these in-between lives "processing" Mantids are directly involved with the flying serpent ETs (e.g., Ra & Ptah) in creating and manipulating Earth's religions, wars, secret societies, satanic rituals, etc, which I documented in THE EYE OF RA.

If you'd like me to expound more vis-a-vis your question, we could continue this conversation on my Matrix Revealed thread (link below) so as not to derail this thread about Simon Parkes.

TLC

Citizen No2
25th September 2015, 19:03
All I know, and it is just my opinion, is that Simon's information follows a very well trodden path. It makes the same pattern as all the other info-saviours information.

He comes across as a very nice, passionate, Gentleman....

Regards.

moekatz
25th September 2015, 20:09
Everyone gets to make a choice. Simon has kept that central theme in all of his videos. His delivery is firm and with internal authority, he comes across as someone to listen to. If you have been on the receiving end of a physical miracle, healed from a powerful illness, his last few remarks are right on.

Brightstar
26th September 2015, 11:56
IMO Simon doesn't get it right all of the time but I feel he is genuine in what he delivers, for me his messages are yet another piece in this giant jig saw puzzle called living in a mysterious universe, some things he says resonate with me others do not.

I will keep listening to his messages, my heart will guide me as always.....and moekatz I have been at the receiving end of a physical miracle so his words do ring true to me.