jagman
25th September 2015, 17:49
My call can be heard at the 33:45 Mark
It's Jason from Farmington Mo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sz1UdcFS7u0

Biography
Kelly Sullivan Walden is a Dream Coach that specializes in
empowering people to live the life of their dreams. She
began her career as a Dream Sleuth-At the age of Five!
Growing up,Kelly and her younger sister shared a room.
Every morning, the two girls would wake up excited to
share their dreams and compare notes about what they
thought their nighttime adventures might have meant.
They bought up every dream dictionary they could find and poured through them to widen the spectrum of their understanding. When Kelly grew a little older she became interested in Carl Jung, Carlos Castaneda, in addition to many other spiritual and esoteric teachers, who took her understanding of dreams to a deeper level.

My Question to Kelly was? Did she know of anybody who has been
Dreaming or had Premonitions about the upcoming Blood Super Moon
on the Sept 28th 2015. Her answer to me was No, but she thought
it would be a really good idea if people would write down their dreams
on the 28th and send them in to C2C or her website so the next time
she was on we could have a discussion about the dreams and George
also thought it was a good Idea.

Selkie
25th September 2015, 18:02
I hope this isn't off-topic, but one time, not quite 4 years ago, I think, I had a dream where the moon fell down to the earth. In the dream,

JLL and I are standing in the driveway of my childhood home. We are facing east, and the full moon is in the sky. Suddenly, the moon drops out of the sky and falls straight down, behind the horizon. The very next instant, the ground starts to ripple in huge swells, coming from the horizon toward us. The earth does not crack. It just ripples, like water ripples when you throw a stone into it. He and I clutch each other as the swells ripple under us.

So it was a bit of a scary dream, but nothing bad happened. Strangely, there was a local earthquake when I was in Spain, epicenter along the African plate, I think. When it hit, it shook the house, and all the dogs in the neighborhood started to bark. JLL felt it, too.

p.s. I posted this here because of the OP's question to Kelly Sullivan about blood moon dreams.

jagman
25th September 2015, 18:18
I hope this isn't off-topic, but one time, not quite 4 years ago, I think, I had a dream where the moon fell down to the earth. In the dream,

JLL and I are standing in the driveway of my childhood home. We are facing east, and the full moon is in the sky. Suddenly, the moon drops out of the sky and falls straight down, behind the horizon. The very next instant, the ground starts to ripple in huge swells, coming from the horizon toward us. The earth does not crack. It just ripples, like water ripples when you throw a stone into it. He and I clutch each other as the swells ripple under us.

So it was a bit of a scary dream, but nothing bad happened. Strangely, there was a local earthquake when I was in Spain, epicenter along the African plate, I think. When it hit, it shook the house, and all the dogs in the neighborhood started to bark. JLL felt it, too.

p.s. I posted this here because of the OP's question to Kelly Sullivan about blood moon dreams.

Selkie, I appreciate you sharing your dream and it's on topic IMO
Jason.

mojo
25th September 2015, 18:59
Hi jagman,
Getting through to the Coast Show is so difficult please share whats your secret to getting a call on? Thanks, from hopelessly on phone hold...;)

Selkie
25th September 2015, 19:15

Selkie, I appreciate you sharing your dream and it's on topic IMO
Jason.

Thanks, Jason :)

Btw, I think its totally cool that you got through to ask a question on the show :bigsmile:

jagman
25th September 2015, 19:17
Hi jagman,
Getting through to the Coast Show is so difficult please share whats your secret to getting a call on? Thanks, from hopelessly on phone hold...;)

Right before George starts giving out the numbers to call in,
Call ! If it's busy Immediately hang up and call again and again lol
I call the wildcard line,1-818-501-4109 I have found it's easier
to get through on that line. mojo, I expect to be hearing from you
on C2C soon!

mojo
25th September 2015, 19:30
Geesh did I try... but after so long its little frustrating not getting through and then started wondering if what will be said is worth it... thanks again and sure we'll be hearing from you on the show Jason, you have more patience than me...

jagman
25th September 2015, 22:42
If any of you have had any dreams about the upcoming "Blood Moon"
I would love to hear about them!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCYW5qVzg7c

This song came to Pat in a Dream after his mother passed away

Selkie
25th September 2015, 23:20
If any of you have had any dreams about the upcoming "Blood Moon"
I would love to hear about them!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCYW5qVzg7c

This song came to Pat in a Dream after his mother passed away

Whatever happens, it will be good. Even if nothing happens, it will be good. There is nothing to fear, not even nothingness, itself.

jagman
26th September 2015, 04:30
If anyone wants to take part in the experiment? I wrote a thread about
a year ago called "The Hugh Technique" It's a simple technique that
helps you remember your dreams...Right before you go to sleep, You
Chant the word H - U- G - H -3 times, Holding each "Hugh" 2 to 3 seconds
When you wake up in the morning you will remember your dreams
but have a pen or pencil & some paper beside your bed because you
want to write it down when you first awake.

Selkie
26th September 2015, 11:37

You can also use on of those little tape recorders like people use for recording lectures at college.

jagman
27th September 2015, 21:30
I will record my dream tonight and send it to Kelly and George.
If any of you want? I will also send your dreams or you can send
your own.

Meggings
28th September 2015, 01:38
Jason/Jagman, I had never heard of the "Hugh Technique" before you explained it above.

And yet I know about toning the word "HU". It definitely brings light into one's consciousness.

I went to the website that has two different tonings of HU put up as mp3's. It has been awhile since I've used the HU, and I want to thank you for reminding me. Especially when I had suggested to R. Scott Lemriel that since use of the HU is stressed by his contacts, that it would be good if he'd create and post a HU toning that others could tone along with.

Here's the website. There are two HU links in the middle column, just a bit over halfway down. I wonder if this will also enable greater remembering of one's dreams.
http://www.paralleltime.com/current-and-coming-radio-and-television-interviews-with-author-scott-lemriel.html

Hazelfern
28th September 2015, 03:58

Along those lines, in 2013, I had a dream from way up in space. I could see Uranus coming out of her orbit and making a straight course to Earth.
Mars also came out of her orbit and went rogue, out and away. My thought at the time, someone is tinkering with the machinery that keeps the orbits.

=[Post Update]=

Hue? As in a love story to god? Eckankar?

jagman
29th September 2015, 04:20
My dream was blocked last night. I will try again tonight...
My intuition is at a peek! I picked 14 out of 16 winners
this week in football. The Vegas bookies would love me lol